Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (26361 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / How A Man Could Live Amicably With His Wife. / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by vanitty: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

gataway you. upon all the replying to my advise your own is annoy me more because i know you jealosy. you can never never chalenge me in english spoken and writen. what do you know in comprehenshion? I know I didn't have a digree in english, but im more than you. what is wrong in my advices? having two boyfriend if that is not vanity upon vanity, then i cannot comprehend. insted of you to advising her to give her live to christ in other to success in heaven, you are hear causin and confusing. nikompupu my feet. mtcheeew.

Ah God bless you for this early dose of laughter. Amin

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Isiterere(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
jeffizy: For those that dont know,

it's a believe in some parts of Nigeria ,that when a baby falls from his/her mum's back, such baby ,either boy or girl, will witness the death of 7 spouses in his/her adulthood!

@op, ...The mind is a very powerful tool. You control it ,not the other way around.
If you believe in the sacrifice , you have nothing to worry about. Just believe it will work for you.

I've heard a lot of tales about this myth,but i PERSONALLY believe it was founded just to keep the mother alert at all times when backing her baby.
It is well.
May God bless you abundantly for this post .
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by KMB: 1:41am On Aug 01, 2014
ocman: Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate.I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back.

Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now.

As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?

Go to MFM church
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by DECOtech(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2014
feminineA: Its a lie jor! Don't give the devil hold o. If u start nursing fears then it might happen. Its a superstitious believe nothing more. Marry and enjoy ur marriage. If you are still worried then Pray!!!
if she starts nursing fears, it will happen
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by DECOtech(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2014
jeffizy: For those that dont know,

it's a believe in some parts of Nigeria ,that when a baby falls from his/her mum's back, such baby ,either boy or girl, will witness the death of 7 spouses in his/her adulthood!

@op, ...The mind is a very powerful tool. You control it ,not the other way around.
If you believe in the sacrifice , you have nothing to worry about. Just believe it will work for you.

I've heard a lot of tales about this myth,but i PERSONALLY believe it was founded just to keep the mother alert at all times when backing her baby.
It is well.
Very reassuring words. God bless you for this.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by jeffizy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
DECOtech: Very reassuring words. God bless you for this.
Amen bro.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by tundeblack: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Depends on belief in your home town. Life is spiritual. Pls accept your mum bback and give unto ceasar what belong to him. U can mail me. I will help
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by eneres: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Imyourex:

*Falls from my mum's back and starts ROTFLMAO!*
this one that you are falling off ur mum's back, how many of ur wives will die?
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by eneres: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
IkeNwanyiCalaba:
i cannot even understanding you. you talk in idioms. you have some explane to do. next time try make yourself easy in your explnatione and i will know to help you. From the small i understand, you are fighting with your boyfriend. my simple advise is live boyfriend girlfriend thing alone because all is vanity upon vanity. give your life to christ. thank you.
I'm guessing this was a mistake because all u dey yarn no follow
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Youngpo413: 5:03am On Dec 16, 2014
TableLeg:
Absolute nonsense ..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.