Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (26339 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / How A Man Could Live Amicably With His Wife. / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lol, I thought she had a serious problem grin.

As in 7 husbands only abi? All this school wey you go na complete waste grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by simplyOJ(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
wawa_boy: Go and reconcile with you mum joor. Then make ur chioce, forget nobody will die .
True! boy wawa says the fact. Reconciliation with your mum is key. These are all superstitious belief, nobody will die. Go with the man your heart tells you, no one can advice you better than yourself. Smile girl, nothing dey happen. wink
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Okija juju can handle this problem in his shrine very easily
Just one week of vigil with him,all your problems will be over
Okija where are you?
Serious work dey[/size]
There is a 27 year old damsel in need of your expertise

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by immaq8(f): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
THIS IS SUPER STORY!!!. My dear op, pls dnt neglect tradition bcox even Jesus obeyed tradition (d passover feast). Go & perform d sacrifice as long as it won't need any head 4 it.. DELAY IS DANGEROUS!

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
1st ola: [size=23pt]BULLSHITS! [/size] angry angry angry

Biko. Take it easy. The lady is very worried and is seeking advice and not criticism or insults

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lagusta(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
pDude: Your husband doesn't need to know about it. It is a family affair and should be left in the family and not broadcast outside.

Moreover that is a traditional belief that has no backing. It is just like the Yoruba belief that twins were a bad omen and had to be killed. Superstitious beliefs is what has held many Africans down.

who told you that bladerdash??!?!?!!!

We yorubas love twins, we dont kill them, the highest rate of twinning in the entire world is here in yorubaland, so plss get your facts right....

@topic, these stuff are superstitious jare, just pray over it, especially your choice of spouse, may God guide you.....

5 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by omoodeogere(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tgirl4real: Are those things 4 real? sad
yes masee logun mamo

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by anonymousbim(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its a mere superstition so relax your mind its well since u av done d antonement keep praying go ahead and enjoy ur marital life[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Richfella: Lol, I thought she had a serious problem grin.

As in 7 husbands only abi? All this school wey you go na complete waste grin.

I wan laff but make I ask my Oga at the top for permission first
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by ekemit(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
my dear my candid advice for u is to discard all this fiticious believe believe in God settle with your mother live your life like a queen nothing will happen the bible says as a man thinketh in his heart so is he(kjv)
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by playboy19(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
I still dont understand why men fear the devil more than God. Tell them Jesus is coming tomorrow, they'll say na lie. Infact, dem go dey party but tell them the devil say earthquake go happen tomorrow, you go see them dey cry from this morning.

Forget all these superstitions and get on with your life. Do you think of over 6-8 billion people in the whole world, you are the only unfortunate one that fell from their mother's back as a child? I can tell you more than 50% of the people in Nigeria experienced the same thing as you, but just cos they didnt believe it, nothing has happened.

I'd advice you to get on with your life. Marry your husband, have your children and live happily ever after. Or if you still dont believe me, you can go ahead and marry 8 men at the same time, if 7 of them died, you'd be left with atleast one. And if they don't die, consider yourself a lucky woman with 8 husbands(Now that's a joke cheesy tongue )
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate.I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back.

Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now.

As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?

And I thought I was the only person Mad here?!

You fell off of your mums back as a child and you have to make a sacrifice?! Was that your fault or should your mum instead be the one making sacrifices to you for almost killing you. And whats this about your man dying?! How are these two things related?!
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by sinmisolaoluwa: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
the bible said...."as a man thinketh in his heart,so he is"...my candid advise is u shld try and get rid of that thought cos it is demonic. why will yr guy die jst because u fell frm yr mum's back that theory is frm the pit of hell and it is demonic,i would rather u believe what God has siad concerning yo9u smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by gloria22(f): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
or better still go to a real man of God and explain to him so that he will pray with you and destroy the nonsense believe b4 you embark on the marriage stuff
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Vincent41(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: U aint speakin wit ur mom cos she kept a nonsense from u?

U bilivd it, ur mom does, ur family members do, u are doomed!
One thing is sure, u guys are pathetic bunch of stone aged antiquated creatures! This is how one witch will now wait till u bring a husband and kill him jes cos u might biliv d myth!

Ur mom shld av kept shut!
Hope u didn't waste time going to school? If u did, u jes wasted a whole lotta yrs bilivin dt pigs can fly.

nice 1 abeg

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lagusta:

who told you that bladerdash??!?!?!!!

We yorubas love twins, we dont kill them, the highest rate of twinning in the entire world is here in yorubaland, so plss get your facts right....

@topic, these stuff are superstitious jare, just pray over it, especially your choice of spouse, may God guide you.....

English comprehension is your problem. embarassed

You should have paid more attention to your teacher back in primary school during English comprehension lessons cry
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die.
My advise: Reconcile with your mum and give your life to Christ. Remember that If any one is in Christ old things have passed away and everything will become new. Christ in you, the hope of your glory. Nothing will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by lond07: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
baby_123:
Ok, makes sense. So it is a superstition.

Perfectly on point. No more, No less.

I've heard of somebody it happened to, the mother just kept to herself and never told anyone until the child became adult and has children of her own. The grown adult is doing very well. Nothing happened.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by TableLeg(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
gloria22: or better still go to a real man of God and explain to him so that he will pray with you and destroy the nonsense believe b4 you embark on the marriage stuff

Shut up, there is nothing like man of God!

What nonsense are you talking about?

She doesnt need to go to any bloody pastor or imam or whatever ....

Poster,

Move on with your life, you are going to be alright ...

Death is inevitable, whenever it calls, its time up ... Not linked to any bloody superstition or other crap!
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut up, there is nothing like man of God!

What nonsense are you talking about?

She doesnt need to go to any bloody pastor or imam or whatever ....

Poster,

Move on with your life, you are going to be alright ...

Death is inevitable, whenever it calls, its time up ... Not linked to any bloody superstition or other crap!

You need help from every indication. I won't say more than this...

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by 1stola: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba: i cannot even understanding you. you talk in idioms. you have some explane to do. next time try make yourself easy in your explnatione and i will know to help you. From the small i understand, you are fighting with your boyfriend. my simple advise is live boyfriend girlfriend thing alone because all is vanity upon vanity. give your life to christ. thank you.
[size=20pt]

LMAO!!!

KILL ENGLISH.
[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by TableLeg(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax: You need help from every indication. I won't say more than this...

Stop following me about the forum for God's sake!

Jheeeeeze ...Can i live?! undecided
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Costa2000(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fasting and Praying is the answer.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by badgan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Simple sense .. you fell off your mum's back .. have you thought why angry angry angry

1) she no tie the wrapper well before she commot for house
2) she didn't use pin to hold the wrapper which is very important
3) Maybe she used pin but it didn't hold the wrapper well ( china product)
4) you no stay quiet for back.. as you dey kick the wrapper loose

no man is dying girl.. this is the thinking that will always make the world view us as monkeys and slave minded.. With this state of mind you will be expecting the worst.. when the law of gravity explains it all

***The law of Gravity.. what goes up must fall down especially if them no tie the wrapper well...

Abeg enjoy your life when you are alive.. and die when you are dead.. cos you are not coming back to tomorrow.. ..

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by jeffizy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
devour129: then people go marry scatter . What of nowadays we carry in front ? Does it apply to those who fell from there mothers front or hands ? We will all be dead abi ?
Lol. I no know dat one oo.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Okijajuju1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]Okija juju can handle this problem in his shrine very easily
Just one week of vigil with him,all your problems will be over
Okija where are you?
Serious work dey[/size]
There is a 27 year old damsel in need of your expertise

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DLfkOF-xJoE/T6A8vVFY6_I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/pafW_sc5Qp4/s1600/juju1.gif[/img]

Onye na kpo'm?! angry

A'sim Onye na kpo Alusi Okija afa?! Ogini ka ichoro ka'm mere gi?!

Where is the customer?! What is her problem?!

The gods are not to blame cos the gods are wise!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by adewasco2k(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
AS in i was laughing like i got Mr. Bean entertaining me here!

Like seriously people still believe such? Hey sweetheart, nothing is gonna happen to your guy.

But as someone state above, if you believe the superstition as 100% sure it will bound on you...i will say you visit a pastor for counseling.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Man2utd(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Superstition in the house, why are you crying and why d bitterness with ur mum. Move on with ur life, don't let fear get u stranded. God loves you.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by udokpuenyi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
@op

This issue of fell off from your mothers back, can it be tranformed into any scientific equation and proved beyond any reasonable doubt, if it cannot, then dont waste ur precious time on it.

Your mate are out there thinking how to manage conglomerates and you are here thinking how your future husband will die, come and marry me and see whether in next 60 years or so i will not be there still directing the affairs of my life

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Engaging in the sacrifice whether diabolical or not invokes demonic spirit. Though we cant deny d mysteries of our culture a great deal of it is mystified to keep it from fading away. And fear is a perfect tool used in fuelling it. I understand your fears and dat of your mother's though you've participate for fear of the unknown, you will need 2 engage in serious deliverance 2 deassociate you from demons invoke by reason of your participation in d sacrifice. Forget d lies abt your 7 husbands dying, involve Jesus in your case you will need not fear anymore.

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba: i cannot even understanding you. you talk in idioms. you have some explane to do. next time try make yourself easy in your explnatione and i will know to help you. From the small i understand, you are fighting with your boyfriend. my simple advise is live boyfriend girlfriend thing alone because all is vanity upon vanity. give your life to christ. thank you.

Nne, don't worry. English nor be your papa language grin

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Ridiy: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
@Op, u watch alot of Nollywood movies abi...I guess that's what is @work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / Igbo Custom On Bride Price Wicked, Evil Ungodly, Says Ondo Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.