Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? (1163 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2013
So guys I want to know if there are reasons why you should refuse your girlfriend's visit or coming to know where you live for the first time.

The guy claims to love her but doesn't want her to know where he lives. She has asked if he is married but he denys. He is quite young and doesn't look married but each time she wants to visit he keeps bringing up excuses.

So what could prompt such an attitude.

Pls no insult guys, if you have nothing reasonable to say just move on.
smiley
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by xynerise: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2013
@op. When am cheating on her I wont let her visit(often). Especially when my other girlfriend is living in the same face-me-I-face-you apartment with me. grin
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2013
nne3870: So guys I want to know if there are reasons why you should refuse your girlfriend's visit or coming to know where you live for the first time.

The guy claims to love her me but doesn't want her me to know where he lives. She I has asked if he is married but he denys. He is quite young and doesn't look married but each time she I wants to visit he keeps bringing up excuses.

smiley

a Co-habiting with a babe
b Inferiority complex
c. Avoiding unwanted pregnancy cos only a kiss is enough for some gals to claim pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2013
xynerise: @op. When am cheating on her I wont let her visit(often). Especially when my other girlfriend is living in the same face-me-I-face-you apartment with me. grin
Yeah atleast she knows where you live but in this case where you don't want her to know where your house is.
He claims he wants her to visit under the 'right atmosphere'.
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2013
lecturerdabo:

a Co-habiting with a babe
b Inferiority complex
c. Avoiding unwanted pregnancy cos only a kiss is enough for some gals to claim pregnancy
grin grin no need to modify my post na...
By the way C shouldn't be a problem. Two Adults in a relationship can handle that na.
Please could you explain how inferiority could make a guy deny a lady's visit?
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Princeparix(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2013
his crib aint inviting---his bin lying abt sumtin that only his cria wuld bash and he doesnt fancy ur company
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by xynerise: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2013
nne3870:
grin grin no need to modify my post na...
By the way C shouldn't be a problem. Two Adults in a relationship can handle that na.
Please could you explain how inferiority could make a guy deny a lady's visit?
maybe he doesnt want a serious relationship with you. Becos he found out u dont have what he is looking for in a woman or maybe u have a comma somewhere grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Princeparix: his crib aint inviting---his bin lying abt sumtin that only his cria wuld bash and he doesnt fancy ur company
I thought as much, some guys lie a lot especially on first occassion.
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2013
xynerise:
maybe he doesnt want a serious relationship with you. Becos he found out u dont have what he is looking for in a woman or maybe u have a comma somewhere grin
Far from it, I aint boasting but I have what most intelligent guys want. wink
The story aint about me sha.
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Princeparix(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2013
nne3870:
I thought as much, some guys lie a lot especially on first occassion.
tank God u said some. Same goes 4 all gender
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by goldfish80(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Its all about insecurity,maybe the guy in question stays in small apartment without home accesories like home theater system,flat screen tv etc to impress his new catch..lol...or maybe he's α squatter.

Forget about the kamikaze lifestyle you see people live on the outside, you will be amazed at the sh!!t hole they crawl out from every morning.#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2013
Princeparix: tank God u said some. Same goes 4 all gender
Yeah some, but why lie in the first place, Claiming who you aren't?
It leads to dis trust especially when one is inconsistent.
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80: Its all about insecurity,maybe the guy in question stays in small apartment without home accesories like home theater system,flat screen tv etc to impress his new catch..lol...or maybe he's α squatter.

Forget about the kamikaze lifestyle you see peole live on the outside, you will be amazed at the sh!!t hole they stay.#justsaying
So true, some guys just love living a fake lifestyle. All over the town with a friends car, being extravagant with monies that should be invested.
Sometimes what a lady wants is an honest man who has plans for the future not some 'rich poor guys' grin
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Princeparix(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2013
nne3870:
Yeah some, but why lie in the first place, Claiming who you aren't?
It leads to dis trust especially when one is inconsistent.
gals move sum guys to do sum extraordinary tins---remember that"1st impression matters" and we sumtyms misunderstand these impressions to be the lies and a need to sound CONSISTENT arises.
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by tellwisdom: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2013
He's afraid u might start begging, if he shows u hw beautiful his house is....ff0ollish nigerian gurls angry
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Princeparix: gals move sum guys to do sum extraordinary tins---remember that"1st impression matters" and we sumtyms misunderstand these impressions to be the lies and a need to sound CONSISTENT arises.
I feel a guys intergrity is at stake if his so called 'impression' are inconsistent.
Thanks
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by honeric01(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2013
Where he lives is not condusive enough or he'd got 'eyes' watching him. (maybe he's with someone already)
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by goldfish80(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2013
nne3870:
So true, some guys just love living a fake lifestyle. All over the town with a friends car, being extravagant with monies that should be invested.
Sometimes what a lady wants is an honest man who has plans for the future not some 'rich poor guys' grin
Exactly, it annoys me more when I see α squandermania.especially someone from α very humble background, starts seeing little cash and end up spending N300000 @ α club just to impress girls every weekend, Guess what? he has no plot of land anywere in the world!
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Exactly, it annoys me more when I see α squandermania.especially someone from α very humble background, starts seeing little cash and end up spending N300000 @ α club just to impress girls every weekend, Guess what? he has no plot of land anywere in the world!
Its pathetic and becoming a trend amongst youths who wants to copy a celebrity's lifestyle but only ends up broke afterwards.
Its good to be genuine
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2013
honeric01: Where he lives is not condusive enough or he'd got 'eyes' watching him. (maybe he's with someone already)
Guys with 'I must have them all mentality'!can we really have a situation where guys/gurls are faithful to just a partner?

Everybody just want to chop and clean mouth grin
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Princeparix(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2013
nne3870:
I feel a guys intergrity is at stake if his so called 'impression' are inconsistent.
Thanks
bt d dont know
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Guess what? he has no plot of land anywere in the world!
LOL... You remind me of somebody I know who bought a car worth 2.5 million but lives in a one room apartment, when asked why he sold his first car, he said he can't use a car for more than 2years.
Truly 2.5 may not be enough to buy a house or build it but to me buying a new car is a misplaced priority.
An intelligent guy should invest
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by SenatorJames(m): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2013
What we Youth of nowadays dont know is that a serious guy/Lady wil not look at your present level but your future worth. Its a pity that fake life is now the other of the day, that is why DIVORCE is inevitable
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by simpleseyi: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2013
nne3870: So guys I want to know if there are reasons why you should refuse your girlfriend's visit or coming to know where you live for the first time.

The guy claims to love her but doesn't want her to know where he lives. She has asked if he is married but he denys. He is quite young and doesn't look married but each time she wants to visit he keeps bringing up excuses.

smiley

NO WAY! I can't tell you guys' secrets and strategies. You guys that are letting our secrets out, better be careful. You are all women wrapper.
Re: Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Booty-call.

(1) (Reply)

Staring Lady / "Playing Hard To Get As A Woman..." / A Bride Sent Wedding Invitation To Wrong Number, Stranger Shows Up Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.