Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigerians Wake Up And Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Wake Up And Fight (1525 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth who went to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40 or in your 40's and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. No doubt our govt has failed us. Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are considered the enemy. A man cannot have billions of naira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread. Our young men must not be kidnappers, our young girls must not be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence, they have shown it to the Niger delta militants and now they are planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the unemployed is rejected and you pay militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq and Egypt and Turnisia...We dnt want to die in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by mekaboy(m): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2013
My broda we don't need 500,000 youths to make a change, all we need is one man. And I believe you can be that man.

Jst but a bomb around ur waist and find urself into the national assembly on the day the president will be there. Hold everybody hostage, let the world know ur representing Nigerian youths.

Instruct the president to ensure that 2million naira is deposited into the account of all Nigerians who have account in anybank between the age of 17-45. As soon as everybody gets the alert and makes withdrawal, blow up urself and all those wicked leaders.

Trust me Nigeria will take shape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy: My broda we don't need 500,000 youths to make a change, all we need is one man. And I believe you can be that man.

Jst but a bomb around ur waist and find urself into the national assembly on the day the president will be there. Hold everybody hostage, let the world know ur representing Nigerian youths.

Instruct the president to ensure that 2million naira is deposited into the account of all Nigerians who have account in anybank between the age of 17-45. As soon as everybody gets the alert and makes withdrawal, blow up urself and all those wicked leaders.

Discombobulated derailed deluded leprosy ridden goons like you are the reason why this country is where it is today, people who celebrate mediocrity in govt,you don't want to fight but wants N2m deposited into your account to rescue your wretched life.
You will sure cross to underworld wretched,what a chronic retarded goofy.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by ckkris: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: Discombobulated derailed deluded leprosy ridden goons like you are the reason why this country is where it is today, people who celebrate mediocrity in govt,you don't want to fight but wants N2m deposited into your account to rescue your wretched life.
You will sure cross to underworld wretched,what a chronic retarded goofy.
Haba! Na who you wan make him fight if you no wan stand for front?
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2013
ckkris:
Haba! Na who you wan make him fight if you no wan stand for front?
We fight in pack as the case in Libya,Egypt and Tunisia and not what the dumb epileptic posted above.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by vanbonattel: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Nice write up OP, but there will be a bloody problem that will erupt when you try this, the same leaders will call it a tribal attack and mobilize same youths to fight for them while they share money. Moslems will see it as an affront by christians while the Igbos will see it as an attack by the yorubas. In the end nothing will be done and suffering will worsen. They only need to bribe the leaders of the organized revolt and everything will return back to status quo ante.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by ckkris: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2013
van bonattel: Nice write up OP, but there will be a bloody problem that will erupt when you try this, the same leaders will call it a tribal attack and mobilize same youths to fight for them while they share money. Moslems will see it as an affront by christians while the Igbos will see it as an attack by the yorubas. In the end nothing will be done and suffering will worsen. They only need to bribe the leaders of the organized revolt and everything will return back to status quo ante.
Maybe CHUCKY 419 will reject the money. Or after some years turn to a worse tyrant than Gaddafi and his children. Nigeria seems too complex for kind of simplistic reasoning.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
ckkris:
Maybe CHUCKY 419 will reject the money. Or after some years turn to a worse tyrant than Gaddafi and his children. Nigeria seems too complex for kind of simplistic reasoning.
This thread is meant for highly intellectual people with sound sense of reasoning and not chronic goon like you with dehydrated brain and dried nerves,you are miserably inadequate.
The revolt in Egypt and Tunisia started this way with few people coming up with the idea then spread it to every corner of the countries to mobilised youths and adults who were ready to fight for a change, the same way people were able to mobilised youths and adults into every streets for the January,2012 subsidy protest.
There is power in mass protest as we all witnessed during the subsidy protest but people like you will never summon the courage to hit the streets and fight yet you rant daily on NL,chronic deluded cretin.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by talktimi(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2013
@ op, instead of posting nonsense on nairaland all the time, why not lead the revelation with your family members maybe you can douse yourself with petrol like that tunisian guy and set yourself on fire or you can kill your councillor, lg chairman, governor and assembly member representing you. Its a very good idea o just restrict your shenanigans to your locality. No use your frustration pour sand sand for my hustle o, na your mates dey find their own level you dey here dey wait for government to baff you. Anumanu man mkpi grin
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by ckkris: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Chucky 419, All revolutionaries always, ALWAYS turn to tyrants, in North Korea, even the current Egyptian President is now almost a Pharao. No be Papangida been de smile!
The subsidy nonsense was inspired by Yorubas, who feel that Ibos are replacing them in Abuja. Then the Alhaji, Pastor, VP to Boko Haram wanted to mobilise Nigerians against a democratically elected Govt. Besides, na dem the chop de subsidy money. If you send curse, na back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
ckkris: Chucky 419, All revolutionaries always, ALWAYS turn to tyrants, in North Korea, even the current Egyptian President is now almost a Pharao. No be Papangida been de smile!
The subsidy nonsense was inspired by Yorubas, who feel that Ibos are replacing them in Abuja. Then the Alhaji, Pastor, VP to Boko Haram wanted to mobilise Nigerians against a democratically elected Govt. Besides, na dem the chop de subsidy money. If you send curse, na back to sender.
I have gone through your entire 880 posts and was not surprised to discover that you have never contributed anything meaningful to any thread on NL,therefore I don't expect this thread to be any difference.
Moronic parasite roaming aimlessly on NL,drown yourself in a nearby lagoon goofy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by ckkris: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013
Still Jona will in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
talktimi: @ op, instead of posting nonsense on nairaland all the time, why not lead the revelation with your family members maybe you can douse yourself with petrol like that tunisian guy and set yourself on fire or you can kill your councillor, lg chairman, governor and assembly member representing you. Its a very good idea o just restrict your shenanigans to your locality. No use your frustration pour sand sand for my hustle o, na your mates dey find their own level you dey here dey wait for government to baff you. Anumanu man mkpi grin
Where is this colossal slowpoke emanated from,a goon born out of a generation faulty genes.
Its a total waste of my precious time replying a documented half-baked illiterate who cannot stitch a comprehensible sentence together,I even need an interpreter to undrestand the last few lines of your post.
Proven certified idio:t.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by slimming: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Hungry man dey fight.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by mekaboy(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: This thread is meant for highly intellectual people with sound sense of reasoning and not chronic goon like you with dehydrated brain and dried nerves,you are miserably inadequate.
The revolt in Egypt and Tunisia started this way with few people coming up with the idea then spread it to every corner of the countries to mobilised youths and adults who were ready to fight for a change, the same way people were able to mobilised youths and adults into every streets for the January,2012 subsidy protest.
There is power in mass protest as we all witnessed during the subsidy protest but people like you will never summon the courage to hit the streets and fight yet you rant daily on NL,chronic deluded cretin.

Bros, if you are an example of highly intellectual person, then I rather be a lunatic than be highly intellectual.

How many men did GOD use to redeem the world? 1 man. How many men did it take to deliver the childrenof israel from egypt one. How many men discovered electricity, invented airplane etc one man.

Revolution na by force? Why rain insults on pple for stating their opinion?

You say we will destroy nigeria and build it back again. Why don't u start by destroying your landlords house and build it again, before destroying a whole country.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2013
slimming: Hungry man dey fight.
LMAO
No worry we go provide food
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy:

Bros, if you are an example of highly intellectual person, then I rather be a lunatic than be highly intellectual.

How many men did GOD use to redeem the world? 1 man. How many men did it take to deliver the childrenof israel from egypt one. How many men discovered electricity, invented airplane etc one man.

Revolution na by force? Why rain insults on pple for stating their opinion?

You say we will destroy nigeria and build it back again. Why don't u start by destroying your landlords house and build it again, before destroying a whole country.
LWKMD
Guy no be fight,I just create the thread for us to catch fun,we fit even start the killings from una village all na still part of Naija.
**Oya take a big hug from big bro**
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by talktimi(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: Where is this colossal slowpoke emanated from,a goon born out of a generation faulty genes.
Its a total waste of my precious time replying a documented half-baked illiterate who cannot stitch a comprehensible sentence together,I even need an interpreter to undrestand the last few lines of your post.
Proven certified idio:t.
he goat, I thought you would have started your revolution by now instead of chanting incantations on nairaland. Lazy fo0ol, better look for something worthwhile to do with your life or just commit suicide like I suggested.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2013
talktimi: he goat, I thought you would have started your revolution by now instead of chanting incantations on nairaland. Lazy fo0ol, better look for something worthwhile to do with your life or just commit suicide like I suggested.
I actually underestimated your foolish:ness,absurdity at its pinnacle.
Imagine as dumb as you are you don't have slightest idea what enchantment stands for,I have nothing but pity for your parents for wasting their hard earned money sending you to secondary school,its a good thing they were wise enough to stop at secondary level. You are just miserably inadequate,chronic epileptic goon.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by talktimi(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: I actually underestimated your foolish:ness,absurdity at its pinnacle.
Imagine as dumb as you are you don't have slightest idea what enchantment stands for,I have nothing but pity for your parents for wasting their hard earned money sending you to secondary school,its a good thing they were wise enough to stop at secondary level. You are just miserably inadequate,chronic epileptic goon.
You still haven't committed suicide ? Smh
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by 50calibre(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy: My broda we don't need 500,000 youths to make a change, all we need is one man. And I believe you can be that man.

You think this is a joke right? You are a product of the dysfunction in Nigeria.

Juvenile delinquency.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2013
talktimi: You still haven't committed suicide ? Smh
Waiting for you and your wretched household to lead,idio:t.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by talktimi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: Waiting for you and your wretched household to lead,idio:t.
hahahahhahahhahahahhahaha so this stray puppy is afraid of death yet he wants revolution ? Oga lead the way with your family members in this your revolution, maybe just maybe people will take you seriously instead of moaning like the bitc# you are on nairaland.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
talktimi: hahahahhahahhahahahhahaha so this stray puppy is afraid of death yet he wants revolution ? Oga lead the way with your family members in this your revolution, maybe just maybe people will take you seriously instead of moaning like the bitc# you are on nairaland.. grin
Never thought you are this dumb,you don't even know the difference between suicide and revolt. From what you been posting on this thread since morning I'll not hesitate to tell anyone who care to listen that my dogs are far more intelligent than your dumb derailed deluded miserable self.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by talktimi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: Never thought you are this dumb,you don't even know the difference between suicide and revolt. From what you been posting on this thread since morning I'll not hesitate to tell anyone who care to listen that my dogs are far more intelligent than your dumb derailed deluded miserable self.
grin an idi0t speaks, I'm scared already shocked
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
talktimi: grin an idi0t speaks, I'm scared already shocked
an idi0t speaks? Hmmm sound like someone who attended Igbobi Grammar school,documented chronic slowpoke.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ chucky welcome back to political section. I dey feel your thread die! nothing do you bros. grin
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: @ chucky welcome back to political section. I dey feel your thread die! nothing do you bros. grin
Mama I don return ooo,I dey try arrange my flat make I park my load put inside before I rest na him those children begin disturb my peace.
How far jare,wetin dey happen for your end.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: Mama I don return ooo,I dey try arrange my flat make I park my load put inside before I rest na him those children begin disturb my peace.
How far jare,wetin dey happen for your end.
nna nothing dey happen jare! na patch we just dey patch. nna na the kind thing wey pesin dey see for politics section. you gaz sharpen your sword to defeat your enemies. nothing do you!
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by talktimi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: an idi0t speaks? Hmmm sound like someone who attended Igbobi Grammar school,documented chronic slowpoke.
grin keep talking...
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by chucky234(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: nna nothing dey happen jare! na patch we just dey patch. nna na the kind thing wey pesin dey see for politics section. you gaz sharpen your sword to defeat your enemies. nothing do you!
Old soldier no dey die,na we get this ground
Re: Nigerians Wake Up And Fight by omotodun1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
@chucky234

Lead the way my brother. We shall promptly follow thy lead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe-style Guide To Deporting A Nigerian / Development In Imo State (Before And After) / I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.