Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials (11062 Views)

Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Oshiomhole Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Rapists-punch / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by NigerianAsshole(f): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]The same Govt that gave Pardon to Alams?

I laugh in Otueke[/size]

I wonder

*In other news*

Nairalanders please bow down your head for prayers.

All those hailing GEJ because of the peanut he is paying them, may poverty never leave their generation

For all those hailing GEJ out of sentiment, may they continue to be blind in mind, and be blind physically would also be a good idea.

Amen

If you are in neither of the two categories i just prayed for, it would be a good idea not to reply.

I've had enough

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by airfinance(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Gradual is permanent progress, good things do not happen overnight except Sex with olosho. Go figure!

Fresh Air!
Guy, I think if including subsidy scam looting at the federal ministries wld have been a good start and gradual process, why pension alone.make another comment pls!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Raymondgabriel(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
hiltop!:

Why Pension scheme only? what about subsidy scam? what about Ribadu Panel Report and recommendations?

a journey of thousand miles starts wit a step. Its a welcum development!!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by lastpage: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Who's fooling Who?

He must think we are daft, right! shocked shocked

Imagine the Police "trying" to catch Armed Robbers! grin grin grin

Who will the fly take side with,....if not the person with a sore!

Abeg, park-well, Mr. "Presi-dunce"! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Raymondgabriel(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dee60: Our leaders are not serious. Why do a law separate for pension thieves? What about oil subsidy thieves? What about 'egunjes' running into billions of dollars in the top corridors of power?

Very shallow thinking indeed. Very disappointing.

can u complete a storey building in a month.had it bin dat d past leaders startd on dis footing by nw 9ja go beta pass America nah!!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by free2ryhme: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dis only a proposal wait until d bill is passed and approved b4 u start singin
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by 9japatroit(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
if it is true,then it is a wellcome development,chikena!.meanwhile am the newest member of nairaland forum(registered today) and i pray the good people of this forum to show me the way and teach me how to upload a post and also make the sources available,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by slimfit1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
People deceiving people it's not going to work clueless.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
NigerianAsshole:

I wonder

*In other news*

Nairalanders please bow down your head for prayers.

All those hailing GEJ because of the peanut he is paying them, may poverty never leave their generation

For all those hailing GEJ out of sentiment, may they continue to be blind in mind, and be blind physically would also be a good idea.

Amen

If you are in neither of the two categories i just prayed for, it would be a good idea not to reply.

I've had enough
A man within 2 years in power had achieved what Obj could not achieved in all his 8 years right from roads, power, people-oriented initiatives (Sure-P, YouWin and the likes) down to education yet you still don't want him, what of if those you thought you were cursing did not actually collect any peanuts from Jonathan or are not supporting him from a sentimental angle where does that leave you? undecided Indeed, you are a Nigerian A$$Hole cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
lookmangiw: do you think the democrats would have gotten a shot at the presidency if not for the george w bush policies that sent the economy into a state of comatose. Guy, it happens everywhere dude, that's what politics is all about, so get down and starting thinking, mess.ing numb skull

Thanks for confirming my understanding of the opposition. You're more interested in politics than the well being of Nigerians. I should be scared.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
We've been hearing this for long; even before GEJ became President.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:
A man within 2 years in power had achieved what Obj could not achieved in all his 8 years right from roads, power, people-oriented initiatives (Sure-P, YouWin and the likes) down to education yet you still don't want him, what of if those you thought you were cursing did not actually collect any peanuts from Jonathan or are not supporting him from a sentimental angle where does that leave you? undecided Indeed, you are a Nigerian A$$Hole cool
What has he achieved in two years that OBJ was not able to achieve in eight years. If u no know wetin u go tok make u blow wistle.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
What has he achieved in two years that OBJ was not able to achieve in eight years. If u no know wetin u go tok make u blow wistle.
Are you a learner? or learned?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
9ja patroit: if it is true,then it is a wellcome development,chikena!.meanwhile am the newest member of nairaland forum(registered today) and i pray the good people of this forum to show me the way and teach me how to upload a post and also make the sources available,thanks.
You should also be ready for attacks because we have religious and ethnic bigots here and other section of NL.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Eziachi: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Jonathan-A butcher, making noise as a vegetarian.
He should first give a damn declaring his personal asset before pissing himself with his stiffer penalty and after his grand gesture of pardoning a crook like his godfather-Alamesiegha
Don't make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:
Are you a learner? or learned?
I'm far learned, and still learning. The President has not achived anything. Do you call identification of thieves in the subsidy regime yet not punished achievement? Do you the pardoning of an indicted man who stole and whom the govt used tax payers' money to prosecute achievement? Corruption has increased in this govt more than any other govt. I repeat, if u no know wetin u go tok make u blow wistle.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Eziachi: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ is the Best thing to happen to Nigeria;
You dare not say grin

is moving at rocket speed compared to Yaradua!
Anyone who is alive can surely compared with Yar Adua and win where speed is concern. That is no brainer.

is a clean slate regarding corruption compared to Lion of Bourdillon!
In land of the dirt, a pig is always the smartest looking. As clean as an office computer keyboard.

is extravagantly humble compared to OHBEEJAH
Humbly extravagant! Is that a new phrase? If I remember correctly, his first action as president was to take delivery a brand new jet to add to the already filled up fleet. That humble for you, especially when you budget millions from the public coffer to feed yourself.

has done it again, no room for pension thieves, we call it, Zero tolerance on Corruption.
Of course no room, because the room is already full with the sizes like Alamesiegha.

do not need a Buhari to fight corruption, we already have a Supernova on the move!
You got that right, the likes of Buhari doesn't suit Nigeria, Nigeria need Manuel Noriega as their next drug czar.

We all love GEJ, except the mosquitoes and nematodes! Approve this Bill without delays, Oh my Legislooters.
Since you are in a love mode-Its time you get a room. Don't let the mosquitoes spoil it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by TableLeg(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
GEJ .... the man who had no shoes until he became Governor

The best to come out of the Otueke creeks ...

Well done, keep up with the mediocrity .... Your days are numbered!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I'm far learned, and still learning. The President has not achived anything. Do you call identification of thieves in the subsidy regime yet not punished achievement? Do you the pardoning of an indicted man who stole and whom the govt used tax payers' money to prosecute achievement? Corruption has increased in this govt more than any other govt. I repeat, if u no know wetin u go tok make u blow wistle.
I have gotten what I wanted, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:
I have gotten what I wanted, thanks!
It is only a f^^l that doesn't learn. For you, keep believing your President that lied and the Presidency admitted he did when on 1-Oct-2012 he said according to the Transparency International Nigeria was rated second after the United States in the fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is only a f^^l that doesn't learn. For you, keep believing your President that lied and the Presidency admitted he did when on 1-Oct-2012 he said according to the Transparency International Nigeria was rated second after the United States in the fight against corruption.
This is always the issue with you guys (Jonathan haters) undecided you don't have to go rabid online, I have formed my opinion on you already, no trading of insults haba undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:
This is always the issue with you guys (Jonathan haters) undecided you don't have to go rabid online, I have formed my opinion on you already, no trading of insults haba undecided

I didn't go online to make any search. The memory of the broadcast and the knocks the Presidency received from TI is still fresh. For your information, I don't hate GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by tomakint: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I didn't go online to make any search. The memory of the broadcast and the knocks the Presidency received from TI is still fresh. For your information, I don't hate GEJ.
Ok Ola Johnson cool
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
GEJ fighting corruption as Alam the head of implementation committe
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, seriously... Dude got serious issues. I won't let you off easily this time calling me names, "RESTRAIN YOURSELF". I read through everyone's post, and literally summed up my opinion from the first page and their responses, and the second page did not help - for you to even think you're important in the scheme of things (in ref to my statement) is not ONLY irrelevant and foolishh thinking, it's overly PATHETIC.

I have said this before, go meet your own mates and yell/shout with them, I got class... peace.

Youre a fa*g, a coward and a liar..... which isnt surprising. Flat-headed dunce!

kingoflag:

Ummmm.... yeah..... Pension Thieves..... and what happens to those that steal other Govt funds, especially in the oil sector where everyone seems to be dipping their fat, stubby, fingers?

manny4life: If ONLY people could just read the damn article, for those asking why is it only pension, the damn bill was a "PENSION REFORM BILL". Other bills with time, hopefully will go to the house but this one alone is about "PENSION PURPOSES"

Homo, that was my statement and thats yours immediately right after.....

Like seriously, why is it so easy for u fuckas to be so evil, lying and deceitful?
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Godogwu: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, seriously... Dude got serious issues. I won't let you off easily this time calling me names, "RESTRAIN YOURSELF". I read through everyone's post, and literally summed up my opinion from the first page and their responses, and the second page did not help - for you to even think you're important in the scheme of things (in ref to my statement) is not ONLY irrelevant and foolishh thinking, it's overly PATHETIC.

I have said this before, go meet your own mates and yell/shout with them, I got class... peace.

Ayeeee!!!... E can Pain!!! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Godogwu:

Ayeeee!!!... E can Pain!!! Lol.

And here comes the other f*ag: Mr, My-Father-Got-Mucho-Dollares.

Why cant you dunces just stay back in Africa and stop coming here trying to pollute us with your primitive and backwards ways of thinking?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Godogwu: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
kingoflag:

And here comes the other f*ag: Mr, My-Father-Got-Mucho-Dollares.

Why cant you dunces just stay back in Africa and stop coming here trying to pollute us with your primitive and backwards ways of thinking?

LOOOOL!!!!!! awww, your just so sad........its amusing

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Godogwu:

Sadder than urself that comes on here to fulfill your fantasies of being the child of a billionaire?
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Godogwu: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Sadder than urself that comes on here to fulfill your fantasies of being the child of a billionaire?

LOOL aii g, if that's how you feel..... It's cool

P.S i really can't be bothered about what people think of me on nairaland.... Like! It's never that serious.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by manny4life(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Godogwu:

They say silence is GOLDEN, yet the best response to a fooll..

Dude, just leave the sad fellow, for some reason, he's angry and bitter. I have no words for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet / Buhari Did Not Build Any Refinery For Nigeria – Editorial | NewsDay Reporters / Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.