Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials (11058 Views)

Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Oshiomhole Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Rapists-punch / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by OneNaira6: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
I wonder what some see wrong on this.

They say GEJ is weak in fighting corruption when he does create a penalty for corrupt people, the same set now change it to he's a crook. grin grin Wetin person no go see.

Good job on this GEJ.
I just hope to God, this isn't one of those bills that are not enforced.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by manny4life(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Youre a fa*g, a coward and a liar..... which isnt surprising. Flat-headed dunce!

Homo, that was my statement and thats yours immediately right after.....

Like seriously, why is it so easy for u fuckas to be so evil, lying and deceitful?

Lol at right immediately after, like seriously GET OVER YOURSELF...

So I went ahead and looked at the time stamp, lol, me commenting 8hrs+ after your first comment, and three posters above mine is what you call "immediately after"? Now you see why I say you're not very intelligent after all...

In your surpassed infinite wisdom, let me guess, you're the only one on this thread who said "Pension ONLY", perhaps, you're the ONLY ONE who alluded to GEJ not covering other types of fraud other than pension schemes? I can't fault your reasoning, but I can recommend that you improve on it. Again, your thought of even thinking I was talking about YOU is grossly flawed and need I remind you, IT'S PATHETIC.

I have asked that you restrain yourself from calling me "HOMO", you would not listen, stay on your lane. I can be foulmouthed just like you do, but I caution myself. Take this as a food for thought - those who constantly bash/abuse others of homophobic behaviors actually are more likely to have homosexual tendencies. Look at yourself, take a log of how many times you've called me homo + all irrelevant rants about homos, and you'll see that you're not so far from the truth - the homo in disguise... Leave me the hell alone, go meet your mate and rant with them.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by ewet: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
The Shock of the day, was that news that President Goodluck Jonathan is also consulting on the Idea to introduce another bill soon that will give either Life and Death Penalty for Corrupt people who through their act have deprived millions of Nigerian to opportunity to have or live a decent live.
Its this 1 he shuld be sending to NASS not the pension 1.This guy shuld stop wasting our time.I dont bliv this nonsense the guy just want to divert our attention from his cluelessness.Lets see if he has got the nerve to push this true.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by ewet: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is just a proposal tht GEJ knws will not see the light of day.He will then say its NASS tht did not pass his bill when we all knw this goes beyond just sendng the bill to the legislature,its to be backed by strong political will,patriotism and political sagacity,GEJ has got none of these.
Compare this to the Obama health reform bill or the gun control bill tht just got thrown out by congress.Obama was resolute in trying to get his views across he held those against it to unending debates on why his bill was best unlke GEJ who when the polity gets heated with this bill he will run and hide behind his wife's wrapper.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by ewet: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ is the Best thing to happen to Nigeria;

He is moving at rocket speed compared to Yaradua!
He is a clean slate regarding corruption compared to Lion of Bourdillon!
He is extravagantly humble compared to OHBEEJAH
He has done it again, no room for pension thieves, we call it, Zero tolerance on Corruption.

We do not need a Buhari to fight corruption, we already have a Supernova on the move!

We all love GEJ, except the mosquitoes and nematodes! Approve this Bill without delays, Oh my Legislooters.
Abegi no come dey deceive us again,Gej knws this bill will not see the light of day and he just wants to divert our attention from is brazen inefficiency.If he is honest abt this,we shuld hear him preach it at all times and ensure tht it sees the light of day.But wait till the polity gets heated,your GEJ will run away and hide behind his wife's skirt.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by gitfmomurla: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello,
How is everything with you As I whisper my prayer today I went into search for a trust friendship I picked interest on you when i saw your profile and decided to contact you,I believe God have a purpose.I will be glad if you respond immediately at my email address (healingodion@yahoo.co.uk)I will also tell you more about myself and my pictures please kindly accept my request
Ikology: ^ Even if there is a source.You will find a means to label it clueless.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by 1009ja: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2013
GEJ start with yourself, then your wife, and Alams.
Who do you think you are fooling? 2015 campaign has started.
This time, nigerians are wiser. they will also protect their votes.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by EkoIle1: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2013
odechukwu in motion...

Does it really how long or stiff your penalties are if at the end of the day, you are still not going to first arrest talkless put them on trial..?

The work should start with the crime fighting agencies, their independence and the most corrupt judiciary in the world.

It took this dullard how long to fire the pension thief his judiciary finally let go with the softest slap on the wrist?

Why I'm I wasting my time on this incompetent and retarded Ashole Rock clown of a president sef..?
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by LivingSaint(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2013
lastpage: Who's fooling Who?

He must think we are daft, right! shocked shocked

Imagine the Police "trying" to catch Armed Robbers! grin grin grin

Who will the fly take side with,....if not the person with a sore!

Abeg, park-well, Mr. "Presi-dunce"! wink wink

Lastpage!
Yes, you are daft-dunce. Learn some respect even when Presido is wrong, which I know he is, you hog!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by boron10(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2013
Eko Ile: odechukwu in motion...

Does it really how long or stiff your penalties are if at the end of the day, you are still not going to first arrest talkless put them on trial..?

The work should start with the crime fighting agencies, their independence and the most corrupt judiciary in the world.

It took this dullard how long to fire the pension thief his judiciary finally let go with the softest slap on the wrist?

Why I'm I wasting my time on this incompetent and retarded Ashole Rock clown of a president sef..?
Under your so called ret.ard.ed ashole rock clown, our economy is experiencing improvement.

Do not allow sentiment be-cloud your sense of reasoning. I do criticize him too, but not when he's doing the right thing. So please take a chill pill.

Wait till his proposal fails to manifest before you throw your stone.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:05am On Apr 20, 2013
manny4life:

Lol at right immediately after, like seriously GET OVER YOURSELF...

So I went ahead and looked at the time stamp, lol, me commenting 8hrs+ after your first comment, and three posters above mine is what you call "immediately after"? Now you see why I say you're not very intelligent after all...

In your surpassed infinite wisdom, let me guess, you're the only one on this thread who said "Pension ONLY", perhaps, you're the ONLY ONE who alluded to GEJ not covering other types of fraud other than pension schemes? I can't fault your reasoning, but I can recommend that you improve on it. Again, your thought of even thinking I was talking about YOU is grossly flawed and need I remind you, IT'S PATHETIC.

I have asked that you restrain yourself from calling me "HOMO", you would not listen, stay on your lane. I can be foulmouthed just like you do, but I caution myself. Take this as a food for thought - those who constantly bash/abuse others of homophobic behaviors actually are more likely to have homosexual tendencies. Look at yourself, take a log of how many times you've called me homo + all irrelevant rants about homos, and you'll see that you're not so far from the truth - the homo in disguise... Leave me the hell alone, go meet your mate and rant with them.

Peace.

Faaagghhit! Fagggooot!!! Fragoottt!!

YOURE A FA*G!

You posts prove it! You come across not only as a tribalistic , bigoted, enemy of progress but also as a cross-dresing fa*g that'll cause trouble then try to flee when the consequences of your actions start to rain on you! Biyyytch, u always come at me then when I smack you upside ur flat pancake shapen head you try to play innocent. Whats with u fuckas and trying to play innocent every time you start trouble?
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Godogwu: 2:14am On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Faaagghhit! Fagggooot!!! Fragoottt!!

YOURE A FA*G!

You posts prove it! You come across not only as a tribalistic , bigoted, enemy of progress but also as a cross-dresing fa*g that'll cause trouble then try to flee when the consequences of your actions start to rain on you! Biyyytch, u always come at me then when I smack you upside ur flat pancake shapen head you try to play innocent. Whats with u fuckas and trying to play innocent every time you start trouble?

You really need to chill...... That's all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2013
Godogwu:

Dude, STFU and dont tell me what to do. Shouldnt you be on a thread boasting about how supposedly rich ur father is and how ure financially better than your neighbors? Ok, then. Fxuck off!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by manny4life(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Godogwu:

More like "Daz all"..lol

Btw, why did u even bother quoting him? He's on his period, so please, leave him to his ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:30am On Apr 20, 2013
manny4life:

More like "Daz all"..lol

Btw, why did u even bother quoting him? He's on his period, so please, leave him to his ranting.

Homo! U back!

"Daz all"---- words of a grown man that claims hes not a cross-dressing punk!

Youre a fa*g! Ure a biyytch and Ive told you from jump: UR POSTINGS ALONE MAKE ME DESPISE YOU, JUST IMAGINE IF WE WERE FACE TO FACE.....

You keep coming at me like a dog in heat.. Dont you have a gal to take ur time? Arent you in DC? Im in your neighborhood right now and theres a lot Im preparing to do tonite. Why dont you go get a life, Homo?
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by BetaThings: 4:06am On Apr 20, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ is the Best thing to happen to Nigeria;

He is moving at rocket speed compared to Yaradua!

Jonathan was Chairman of the NIPP project under Yaradua. People claimed that he was not allowed to work
But under himself, it took him 7months to come up with an agenda for the power sector
That means he had no agenda under Yaradua otherwise he would have brought it out within 1 week of becoming acting president!

Projects under Jonathan are always inflated
Yaradua said he could not spend N36b on FIFA U17 competition. He stood his ground till it was brought down to N9b
How many people died while Jonathan was sharing rice for 50th anniversary on which N15b was spent?

Billyonaire:
He is a clean slate regarding corruption compared to Lion of Bourdillon!

My friend, where is Maina? = the official bearer of the corruption war chest for Jonathan
If you are looking for a thief for very long and you cannot find him, go to the King's palace (the only safe - immunity - haven)
We know what happened to Ibori? If he had played ball, he would have been fine like Alams
If jonathan is serious, let him arrest Tinubu now or is he no longer C-in-C?

Billyonaire:
He is extravagantly humble compared to OHBEEJAH
He is so humble that he set the record of not allowing Sylva to even contest!

Billyonaire:
He has done it again, no room for pension thieves, we call it, Zero tolerance on Corruption.
Where is MAINAAAAAAA?

Billyonaire: Oh my Legislooters.
We need the bill to fight those who are not in approved corruption camp!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Godogwu: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2013
manny4life:

More like "Daz all"..lol

LMAOOO!!!!! @"he's on his period", DEAD!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Godogwu: 5:22am On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Dude, STFU and dont tell me what to do. Shouldnt you be on a thread boasting about how supposedly rich ur father is and how ure financially better than your neighbors? Ok, then. Fxuck off!!

I can't.....I just can't with you. Always cracking me up ..LOL!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by AnanseK(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2013
backtosender:
The Shock of the day, was that news that President Goodluck Jonathan is also consulting on the Idea to introduce another bill soon that will give either Life and Death Penalty for Corrupt people who through their act have deprived millions of Nigerian to opportunity to have or live a decent live.
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-seeks-10-year-imprisonment-for-pension-thieves/

Dame Patience wins! Oga Would rather kill himself than commit suicide.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by AnanseK(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Abel202: My People, this is a step in the right direction.
KKudos!!!

Empty rhetorics in pages of newspaper and you call it a STEP ? No wonder they claim sainthood on world media. cheesy

GEJ is a product of corruption , him and the cabal basking and subsisting on the dividends of corruption. He cannot bite the fingers that feed him.
This is yet another 2015 campaign gimmick period.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by kilmix: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2013
Ordinarily, I would have been jumping in celebration of this so called epic move by the Federal government to curb corruption in Nigeria on the ground that the punishment levied on corrupt officers in our laws are to flimsy, but I won't be fooled by this unwholesome attempt as the subject matter of this Bill is "pension funds". Please FG, pension fraud is the least of all frauds in Nigeria. What about Petroleum fraud, fraud in the ministry of works and power, that are sacrosant to the development of this nation... Try edit the Bill to include embezzlement of all funds and the punishment should either be a total refund or death penalty. I know this won't see the light of the day as they are all guilty of the same offence.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by talktimi(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2013
boron10:
Under your so called ret.ard.ed ashole rock clown, our economy is experiencing improvement.

Do not allow sentiment be-cloud your sense of reasoning. I do criticize him too, but not when he's doing the right thing. So please take a chill pill.

Wait till his proposal fails to manifest before you throw your stone.
abeg just ignore the urchin, he's simply doing his job. Beside someone who can use the name of God (Chukwu) in vain should never be taken seriously.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by thalesplato(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2013
The federal government can not send pension thieves to jail,because the federal government is also guilty of the same fraud.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by kodewrita(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2013
It probably wont get passed. I dont see NASS members killing themselves with their own hands. Am also curious to know if the law, once passed, can be used retroactively.

It could also be a sincere gesture or it could be simply because Oga GEJ has some people's files on hand and intends to use the law to clear his path ahead of 2015. Whichever it is , it matters not, someone will still use it the proper way someday.
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by viyon02: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2013
Gej. Watch your back
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by gogodaye(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
What other better and stiffer penalty could Mr. President have proposed than........a presidential Pardon coupled with its accompanying entrapment of one of our country's ever available national honours..... with a homily to the acclaimed awardee to go home, keep his illicitly acquired wealth and learn to steal from the public till no more........to the thundrous applause of the press, dignitaries there present and lot of hired female folks well decked out in ankra and prints materials.....
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Dahbutter(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
A good move, though tacky in a way! And am not impressed!
Why is the focus only on Pension thieves? What of thieves that have embezzled monies meant for the development of infrastructure 4 d common man like Alams?

The only reason these idiots in Govt deem it necessary to address this area is because they can be directly affected as they also would someday depend on this pension when they are out of work in future and won't want what happens to d average Nigerian happen 2 dem.

Penalise those that stole money 4 Nepa, nnpc, Nitel, NRC, Nigerian airways etc that makes Naija a shadow of itself b4 we know u r selflessly fighting corruption!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Is the proposed bill and the so called consultation worh celebrating I will only commend whosoever is reponsible when both becomes a reality (especially the death sentence for corruption).
No politician will cunningly rob me of my vote come 2015 cos I aint convinced yet by those fake progressives nor the present occupant. For now me I dey watch shocked in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
kilmix: Ordinarily, I would have been jumping in celebration of this so called epic move by the Federal government to curb corruption in Nigeria on the ground that the punishment levied on corrupt officers in our laws are to flimsy, but I won't be fooled by this unwholesome attempt as the subject matter of this Bill is "pension funds". Please FG, pension fraud is the least of all frauds in Nigeria. What about Petroleum fraud, fraud in the ministry of works and power, that are sacrosant to the development of this nation... Try edit the Bill to include embezzlement of all funds and the punishment should either be a total refund or death penalty. I know this won't see the light of the day as they are all guilty of the same offence.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

THANK YOU!!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by macherie1: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2013
We hear. Sanction them and thereafter give them presidential pardon so they can embezzle more. What happened to the subsidy thieves? How about the pension scam? If you bliv this you will believe anything!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by curioussp2: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2013
if Jonathan administration could do these for a start, it really means there is a shinning light at the end of the tunnel for our beloved nation. The funny thing is that we Nigerians all knows the solution to our problems here. Jonathan should remember that Law is just a word written on a paper without implementation. There should be an open law spelling harsh punishment for any judiciary officials trying to bend the law!!!! The dishonest and corruptible act of the Nigeria judiciary has been the driving forces behind the protracted atrocity of the so called leaders given an historical impunity atmosphere enjoy by the corrupt officials inspite of their evil doings. The leaders themselves must lead an example way of respecting the law. adding to the Jonathan proposal to the senate should be swift judgement by the law court. To gain credibility, the present government must practice what they preach and make a public skapegoat of these thieves. A country leading by a bunch of criminals, what do you expect of the people of the country? Who will guard the guard? It is a very big insanity to loot money out of your own home to another persons home and feel you are doing things out of your normal sense. Our thieves leaders who stole our money and take it abroad are the highest stupid set of people i have ever seen. The public office from the grassroot should be manage base on meritology and not by connection, that will do us no good.
A law stipulating life sentence and death penalty will be the first achievement ever since the amalgamation of Nigeria and it will remain in the most respected book of our national history. If Jonathan can achieve this, it will be the legacy he promised to leave behind.
Our nationalistic spirit will continuing to support whichever leader that help Nigerians achieve this age-old dream of lasting anti-leadership oblivion!!!!!!!! ARISE O COMPATRIOT!!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials by bknight: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: ...Approve this Bill without delays, Oh my Legislooters.

So ur ever amiable 'lootless' president sends stiffer penalties bill for corrupt pension officials to the chief looters to approve as a selfless clamp-down on corruption, ba? grin

Good. Very Good Move Mr President cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party / Amina Mohammed Meets With Uhuru Kenyatta - Photos / Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.