Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333220 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu...congrats. U wi carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Godsent eargerly awaiting ur response ma
@putu congratulations dearie I pray its twins oooo
@jecu she delivered ur message thank you! Hope u like kokoro?lol
@golden baby with d golden eyes welcome back
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mowafruitful: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu4,congratulations.may u carry to term and deliver safely.@all,life is funny,i live in sango,very close to cct,but dh does not want to hear about it,i have tried severally without success.can i go without his knowlegde?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu4 CONGRATULATIONS!!!. Father God I thank you for this great news and testimony. Awesome God, You never fail. May God protect you and all He has given to you.
God almighty, answer your name in the lives of all those looking unto you for this kind of breakthrough and let all the glory be given to you alone, in Jesus name... AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ putu CONGRATULATIONS!!! I tap into ur testimony,I've taken my turn ooo. Praisssssssse the Lord!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ putu4, congratulations!!!!! May the name of the lord be praised. HALLELUYAH. Wow, this is a great testimony. You and your lo will have a blessed 9 months and you shall have a labour free delivery IJMN Amen

@ Goldenbaby,good to have you back and bouncing in the lord. I sent you messages you are not replying. I hope all is well.Take care of yourself. God is in control
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu4,A very big Congratulation to you my dear. I thank the name of God for answering his name in your life once more. I thank God for this great news this year, I thank God for making it possible for you to announce this great news of the year 2014 in PAGE 100 of this fruitful thread, I thank God because his blessings in your life will be more than 100 folds. I thank God because more good and wonderful news will never seize from this thread..
May you carry to full term and deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus name Amen.
Below is your Certificate and am wishing you the babies below.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu4 Congratulation to u dear.u will carry to terms,u will have stress free 9mth.New year present have started already n will get to everyone very soon.@mowafruitful even if he doesn't wnt to go with u,tell him u want to go.before u knw it God will make him to come with u.@Nic1 is d holy spirit dat brought dat dream up so u will knw wat is still remaining in ur life.if u remember well,it was just those 6 demons dat manifest dat was dealt with n God delivered u from them.just knw dat one by one anyone remaining will go.thnk God for dat dream.make sure u come for dis month deliverance.One question I wnt to ask u is dis,wen Serv Vic use to ask us during deliverance to wipe off every incision, do u use to do it? U remember dat girl on revival nite dat d demon said wat is given dem right over her is d incision on her body,wen serv vic ask her if she carried d instruction he gave during d wiping with d blood n she said she did but she didn't do it well.u can start doing for now till come again for deliverance,I believe u have ur oil,so use it n do d wiping weather u r seeing any incision or not,just apply it all over ur body while praying.For serv vic not picking ur call,he has been so busy dat he doesn't respond to calls.he has a serious issue he is attending to,send him a txt msg n keep trying,he will pick.good nite all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Yayyyy.....@putu4, congratulations. May you carry to full term and deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus name!
The Lord God of 9months will be with you these 9months in Jesus name...Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2014
@putu: congratulations to you, you will carry to full term and deliver like the hebrew women in jesus name.
good morning people.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2014
@puta congratulation to u. U will carry ur babies and nt baby. Take cr @All the lord is our strength
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Putu congratulation dear this is the Lords doing halleluja

@all how are you? I'm unable to post often as my BB has bailed on me I've missed so many pages i will soon catch up this weekend when i get a new one

Mama Godsent I greet you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2014
@putu congratulajtions. May you carry to term and bring forth like the hebrew woman in Jesus name.
@ Golden, Amen, Thanks
@Mowafruitful, put it in prayer and approach him again. Nothing is impossible with God.
@Jecu, thanks. I never annointed myself during those diliverance days cos I did not know I ve incission on my body so when Servant vic used to say we shld wipe it off I did not do it. yes I still ve my oil and will keep using it till then. Thanks a lot sweet sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Putu congratulation and have a happy and healthy nine months,in riches may God provide for your home all finance that you need to be comfortable, as you have started testifying may testimonies never cease in your life in Jesus Mighty name.

@All, Good morning it is your turn to testify, last time I told you all that I had a revelation but I forgot it cos I was very busy to come to log in the internet, since then my chest has been very heavy with severe pain from front to back, but with the prayer of forgiveness of sins and healing I woke up this morning and all the pain is gone, without any medication.
I thank God for forgiving me and healing me.

@All, that sent me mail pls, I prefare to post solutions here, so that others can benefit,
I prefare you join this thread, after all is a face less thread, if I keep attending to you via email, what will now happen to others that does not have such infor here especially viewers.

@Some of our ttc sisters that have a fibroid that moves like a baby pls permit me to post that infor seperately so that this page will not be too long and tired-some.
but for now pls. stop eating groundnut oil, buy a 4 litter palm oil and bleach it in advace, for your stew, but keep groundnut oil for your dh stew cos he wont understand why you turn a bad cook with bleached palm oil cos he is a man, I will be back for more solution, that problem is a small thing dnt fret.

@Uteh, I thank God for your testimony, He will do more for you and your dh, cos now the centre can hold, Two heads are better than one in ttc case, let him keep leading morning prayer while you shout ameen. (Pastor Mr. Uteh in the making) haahaa.

@Jecu, freechild, shyna112, sotum, may God bless you all
@Goldenbaby, your hmm I dnt know how to describe you o, those pics can make even a hundred yrs old woman to conceive and delivere triplets. inshort you are more than a star, you are a brighter moon.

@adaroable, Alora, eareola,cnt spell it well) but you know yourself, these are the three names I saw in the dream,
God is saying something about your case you will have a change of name soon, adaroable God is hearing your prayers, He loves your spiritual effort He sees the way you are running here and there seeking for his devine intervention keep it up your surprise package is near keep your ways for God do not deviate, dnt run to herbalist He is watching you seriously.

@All, pls, if you have gone for deliverance and you still have your anointing oil,
if you want to sleep use the anointing oil to rub your lips, your tonge, your VJJ and be say this prayer.

God, pls, forgive me all my known and unknown sins, Then pray: let the power and fire of God in this anointing oil, ignite the fire of prayers in my mouth, that any demon, evil creature, spiritual husband/wife that attempt to come to me to manipulate, to sleep with me me through dream will be destroyed by the power and fire of God in this anointing oil IJMN
My mouth, reject any food today in the dream, no demonic food will enter my mouth this night, run the oil on your vjj and boobs, and pray no evil spirit husband will have acess into my vjj IJMN.

pls. all do it and bring us your testimony, God showed me that some of us here goes to bed with secret annoyance in their heart either towards their spouse or some one else, the this makes them to have the dream that was destroyed on the CCT deliverance ground,
ordinary evil imagination or act like hissing and regretting your marriage towards your hubby/wife before going to bed can bring spiritual husband/wife or eating in the dream back to you.
pls, let us learn to go to bed with a clean mind

All, that are pregnant that have gone for deliverance and you sometimes still make love in the dream, I want you to know that, that manipulation is against the unborn baby's destiny
pls. go for deliverance, now that you have gone for deliverance they cant cause you miscarriage anymore, but they are only trying to temper with the unborn child.
do not fear that you might miscarrry nooooooooo! but use the blessed oil on your tommy and rub it on your vjj and decree that no demon of any kind can have access into your unborn child or your body.

This is a revelation with solution:

Thanks for reading

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Mowa, tell ur dh to allow u go first, dat u want to see how the place and also dat u really want ur bfp this year (u fit add small cry) lol. Or just do one of those things u normally do when u want something from him. Do it tonite o, so he will allow u to go for d first time tommorrow.

@Nic1, u see? That's why its good to follow all instructions from Servant Vic. Me too I don't take it serious whenver he says we should use d annointing oil to wipe incisions, cos I don't have any. Now I know there could be spiritual incisions which cannot be seen with d natural eyes, which I believe is what happened in ur case. Thank God for d dream, it was a revealation for u to know dat there is still a legal ground/open door which you have not shot against d devil. Pls use d oil as JECU said to rub all over ur body and wipe off every invincible mark, do it morning and evening. Don't forget to ask for forgiveness of sin first. You are blessed.

@Caringpro, how far? Have u started making effort to book for this month's deliverance?

@Alora, u are welcome
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Godsent, thank you and amen to ur prayer.

Yes, what u said about going to bed with unconfessed sin is true, I have experienced iit. That's why I try to ask for forgiveness of sin before going to bed every nite.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
God bless u mama Godsent for this wonderful revelations. They came at the best time. May the Holy Spirit help us pay attention to them.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
@putu4, Congratulations!! You will carry to term & deliver safely in Jesus name.

@Goldenbaby, welcome back.
@Visitor30 & @Sotum, how is dw and Lo? Hope they are good.

@ All belleful mamas, How are you and Los? The lord is your strenght.

@Mama Godsent, thank you for the insight. God bless you and your family abundantly.

@Freechild, hope you are good.

@all, God bless us all. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ Sister Godsent, its my name you saw in the dream. I knw God will answer me sooner than i expected. I will never compromise my faith in God for any herbalist. I have been deeply touched, inspired and motivated since i joined this thread. I have this total sense of belonging here too. B4 now, i always feel so sad that im in ttc jounery alone. But thank God that all our ttc wahala and every other problems in our lives will been settled this year in Jesus name.
Sister Goldenbaby, pls when are we activating out wed/midweek mid night prayers for this year? For those who would want 2 part take in this months deliverance, its going 2 hold on the 30th. No prayer is in vain! God bless.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank you Godsent for that message about bd after af I've missed a lot oo there was no network in the part of zimbabwe where i was
Still reading a few pages back let me. Go back
@all good evening ooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Goldenbaby, this welcome back, is it welcome back to Lagos or welcome back to Ebonyi where ur dh is? I dey ask, so i will know whether to pray for u to go back to d east or pray for God to cement ur marriage kakaraka and make it fruitful and prosperous. Please if u are able to compile prayer points for tonite, i will like u to add these:

*Psm 90; 14 - Oh God, satisfy me early this year with ........... (add whatever u are trusting God for).

*Let my blessings manifest with divine speed by fire in Jesus name

As it is January and d year just started, i feel we should pray for divine speed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Goldenbaby: @Uteh, is welcome back from villa to Abia state, haven't gone back to my dh.. pls don't pray for God to cement the marriage oooo.. Pray for the will of God to be done in my life speedily between now and February, and that he should remove anything that is blocking my star from shining. I believe I will share a testimony by February or march..
A Loud Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chichi6: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Putu. Congratulations! To God be the glory. May u be covered by the blood of jesus christ through out the nine months and forever. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
what I just needed is just to wake up and post any revelation I have at night, but this not having chance is putting me into problem, but I know that God will help me my head is still feeling very big. cos I shorten somethings, to avoid boring long post.

@Goldenbaby, thanks for all your prayer schedule effort, may the Almighty God lift you higher.

@Iya-Ejima, how are you? I typed something before, about you, but I later deleted it, cos the post was too long,
You have something to post but you are holding it back, cos you felt you have not announce your bfp, so how can you now post about what can help boost male fertility, but remember, that the thread says " how to conquer barrenness spiritually/Physically" so why hiding your experience,
the only thing we avoid here is selft medication and suppliment that can harm our system.
not experience or foods that can help.

I was still a spinster when I started rebuilding other people's cracked/broken marriages to a sweet home. pls. post it for the sake of those that their husband has such issue but he refused to go for deliverance. if you refuse to post, it can turn to chest pain like mine haaahaaa!

@The men pls learn to sleep in a ventilated room this heat period, it helps to build a healthy fluid. at night open the windows of your room to allow fresh air, let your bed be close to the windows. dnt worry about thief cos they wont come near your house, God is watching over you and your family.

@All women, pls, if you want to pray, pray for your husband first before you pray for yourself,
@Jecu, Uteh, and any one this may concern that is into self employed business, pls. note, that you are not permitted to take money from the one your dh keep, without his knowledge, for example, he drops some change with his car key when ever he come back home, and you are cooking, you now remeber that you do not have salt, you now see where he keep his change and you take some cos there is change among the money, you now buy your salt without telling him that you took some change from his money, for salt or recharge card, cos you did not have change and you needed it,
just check the next day, if you go to your business, you will not sell much, the same thing happenes to some of us that are in the same business with our spouse, if you hid any money from the sales and you are in the same shop with your spouse, the business will gradually go down financially sales will drop. and you will be cabashing prayer for financial increament without knowing that it is that small #20,000 that youu sneaked out, that is gradually affecting the business spiritually, cos Satan recorded it as stealing and uses it against your finance, so when demonds want to manipulate the business, they do it sucessfully cos you started the game.cos you guys are special people the glories of your home but you do not know, and you sneaked out some change. pls. be informed you are not permitted for such act. special people!
"OPERATION STOP SNEAKING OUT MONEY FROM OGA'S CHANGE/BUSINESS"
come and tell us here if am lying about what I saw. concerning the above post, but I know that my revelation is true.

@All, sorry if I have spoiled your show, but is true.

Thanks for reading my loves.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Goodevening all d blessed mothers and fathers in dis thread.Welcome u all to 2014.

I hv been mia 4 a long time after sharing my testimonies.I thank God 4 those dat has bin keeping this thread alive.I pray dat God will visit as many dat put their faith in him dis year amen

By Gods special grace and mercy i have entered my second trimester and it has bin Gods grace all d way.God has so much blessed me wit strong health so far.I give Him all d glory.

I hv a lot of things to share wit us but i promise dat i will b coming in often so dat my post wit not bore us.
For those of us dat are preganant,pls dis is not d time to rest.U need to pray and b closer to God as never b4.If u are weak,beg ur dh to stand on d gap .learn to hold ur tummy and prophesy to dat baby inside.Alwz rub ur tummy wit d blessed oil b4 leaving ur house and at nite b4 going to bed.if u ever dream of eating in dream, dont wait till month end to go to cct,use ur blessed water,ask 4 4giveness of sin drink some of it and cancel it.Am not trying to scare us but to encourage us because we all must surely testify in dis thread.We must dedicate our children to Gods glory come dis year.

4 those dat are still in Gods waiting room,dont give up.This is ur year to testify.D God dat answered me after years of waiting will do d same in ur lives amen.If u are yet to go 4 deliverance pls try to go and follow d instruction given by d servant of God,he will surely visit u wen u least expect.

Godsent may Good continue to bless u and use u mightly for his glory amen
Goldenbaby i hv not forgoten d pix u sent to me wen i announced my bfp here,God bless u richly my dear.God will surprise u beyond ur imagination dis year.

May God bless everyone in d house dat has bin keeping dis thread alive.D almighty God will prove his almightiness in our lives dis year.
Remain blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
@uteh my sister I see o! I will never take anything for granted on that deliverance ground again. Thanks so much. I will use the oil just as you mentioned. I spoke with Servant Vic today and will be at cct come Thursday.
@God sent, thanks for that revelation of going to bed with annoyance. That is another eye opener.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2014
A very good morning everyone,

@Goldenbaby, okay o. God will guide u on d right decisions in Jesus name. Jer 29;11 says his thoughts for us are not of evil but of good, to give us an expected. God loves u and will always want d best for you.

@Godsent, we don hear o. What of if u borrow money from him and dont return it, because he does the same thing to you too, loool? But seriously, some ladies who are married to lazy husbands choose to hide their income because d man will just be asking for money to start one business or d other which they never do, but squander all d money. I even heard of a case, where d man secretly use d wife's money to buy car for his girlfriend. These are christians o, and d poor woman was just trying to be a good wife. What do u say to dat?

@nic1, my sister, God will give us d grace to follow d principles well o.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Good Morning all Glorious Conquerors in the house!

I've been MIA for a few days here due to tight work schedule.

I want to greet you all before I go back to read up.

And my advise to all 'mothers of nations' here...especially newly weds, always be helpful and loving to your DH like the one below wink grin

And again I say RELAX! God is at work!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.