Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333195 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
oh noooo our thread has turned half page well, all I can say is thanks to seun for
bringing nairaland back
good day evry one how una day.
I thank God for his mercies & favor in our life count ur blessings and you will see many
reasons to be happy in ur situation and thank God often.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2014
Please i need help, i need someone to interpret this to me :

I was talking to a friends house in the night to do something important then a snake moved over my walk way, i stopped and watched the snake move away to the bush, the snake was cream in color with spotted orange color all over

i really no this is a sign, but can't interpret this, please someone should help me out. thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Good morning mamas in d house. Kindly join us to appreciate God almighty for the birth of our darling daughter yesterday evening. May his name alone be praised.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Goodmorning glorious and wonderful conquerors!!!!!!!!! @skimpychick, congratulations on the birth of your princess. All praise and glory be to God. @Goldenbaby, where are thou? you have been missing for too long. Trust you are doing great? @all, lets keep the thread active. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2014
Congratulations Skimpychick on the arrival of your lil angel. May God guide and protect her always.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Waooh, a big congrats to you Skimpychick.may she be a source of joy and fulfillment to your entire households. Congraaaaats once again
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Wow skimpychick, congratulation. I rejoice with you. Baba God thank you for this wonderful gift.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Congrats SkimpyChick
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
@sotum2, check your box.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, God I thank you so greatly for the safe arrival of this baby girl Skimpychampion "FIRST LADY" God's own, Oluchukwu,Ifunayna, IT's-Well, Odigoromumma, Precious, Chimdinma, Oluwaseun, Ola-Iya (her mother's wealth) Itoro-Abasi, Oya choose one haaahaahaa God of wonders I thank you.

I also thank you for Redeemersave who deivered safely a handsome baby boy but she is afraid to announce it on the internet cos of the fear of the wickedness of the world.
But evil shall not be our portion in Jesus name. NONE AMONG YOU SHALL MOURN IJN.

TO ALL THE NEW MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF THIS THREAD, I stand in the authority that is in the blood of Jesus and I rebuke every spirit that will stop your finance cos they could not stop your child bearing in Jesus name

Any evil spirit that will want to seize your finance since they could not stop your child bearing, will be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name. none of you new mummies and daddies will experience financial setback, these babies will open more financial doors for you people in Jesus name. God Almighty will provide all you need to be comfortable in Jesus name.

Able God pls help the rest pregnant mommies to deliver safely any pelvics bone trying to block the birth passage give way now in Jesus name. reke sahaliyah tin karima shammah latirali thank you able God rehinde baka termi rela sokolinkaliyah turiyah I honor you cos you are not a God of shame none among them shall have shame

These are the revelations I had when I was in the prayer mountain last week untill I came back I

as for Biggie you said I should not border my head sokoriyahuma I worship you able God any power that want to add to her problem vanquish from your source in Jesus name. the siege is over.

Onome I dnt know you but that is the name I heared when I was there praying, stop attachment the hair on your head is enough to make you beautiful stop delaying testimony. using attachment makes you look like them like tmem of marine kingdom. go and look for where you can renounce something about your mother and her connection with marine world before your birth.sacrifice was done in a river and covenant took place.

Bolalanevivian tell your husband that “For thus says the LORD: David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of Isreal. God cannot be put to shame, Jeremiah 33:17 For this is what the LORD says: 'David will never fail.

You that is building a house and now you could not complete it due to financial scarcity, I want you to turn that building to your prayer mouting where you go to fast and pray and walk in the ways of God for a total turn around.

ALL OF YOU ARE COMING OUT WITH GREATER TESTIMONIES THAT WILL MAKE YOUR ENEMIES TO WEEP IN JESUS NAME.

@Shyna112, that dream is a bad one it signifies unconquered temptation that will come your way pray harder against false aligation from someone very close to you. sorry for late response I cld not post but cld read when I was away.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thanks Mama Godsent for the message. I will show it to my husband. God bless you for the good work you are doing.. Ma can you please give me a deep insight on that verse. Thanks and God bless you ma.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thank u so much mama Godssent i av been waiting 4ur post. thnks alot
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
A pastor has revealed to me dat i should be careful of frnds and pray had, and dat i shld pray against false aligation
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls mama Godssent help me with prayers, include me in ur prayer line, i dont want any trouble from any corner
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doctokwus: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2014
@Mama Godssent,tanks ma'am for d revelation u r so on point oo.pls mama can I go to CCT for d renunciation?

Waistbead,using my dh handle.mama I'll send u a mail wit his add pls.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Big congrats to Skimpychick 4 d safe arrival of ur princess.May she be a source of joy to ur generation.U are blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Mama Godsent through your testimony i draw strenght and other mamas and papa here. May God bless you all, more especially the collective monthly prayers.

Using this opportunity to inform the house that i got my BFP through IVF and having two hearbeat. All glory to His name. Wishing those on the waiting room soonest Jehovah will answer you all. Amen. Baby dust to you all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Congrats Iykmau. May you carry them to full term and may you deliver them safely in Jesus name. and I tap into your testimony of twins in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow @skimpychick congrats.she will be a source of blessing and solution to her generation.@iykmau am happy 4 u .TO God be d glory.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thank you very much my pple. God Is a faithful father. He'll do it for u ijn
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2014
@iykmua, don't worry God will see you through and make you a fulfilled and happy mother and wife in Jesus name. Just stay connected to Him and pray more most especially in the midnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2014
In deuteronomy 32 vs 30 make me to understand that one person can chase a thousand while two ten thousands. Please I have a request which is, that you remember me in your pray that God should come and settle me and bring into my life my spouse and to protect me from counterfeit spouse. May God bless you and your prayer answer speedily as you add me in your prayer.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doctokwus: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
@mama Godssent,I sent u a mail pls ma'am reply me plssss!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2014
.@Skimpychick congrat and to GOD be the glory in Jesus Name.Amen.

@Mama Godssent I say Amen to your prayers.

@all i pray GOD will meet you at your point of need.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:18am On Jul 21, 2014
iykmau: @Mama Godsent through your testimony i draw strenght and other mamas and papa here. May God bless you all, more especially the collective monthly prayers.

Using this opportunity to inform the house that i got my BFP through IVF and having two hearbeat. All glory to His name. Wishing those on the waiting room soonest Jehovah will answer you all. Amen. Baby dust to you all.

Faithful God I thank you for this good news, dear daighter of God, you will carry to full term and deliver safely at the right time in good health and in riches. No evil shall come near you and your entire family in Jesus name.

@Enm, shyna, waistbead, Bolanlevivian I wl respond to you people by tmro afternoon. I just log in for 2Am prayers. I hope you all are sleeping, our Muslim fellow conquerors I hope all of you are awake for 2Am Ramadan prayers? hehehe dnt sleep and forget to wake up for prayer to the Almighty God of all flesh.

@Sotum whats on,
@Julieton hope you are fine? pls talk to us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Good morning my fellow conquerors. I'm glad people are back now. Thank God.
@skimpychick, congratulations and Glory to God on the safe delivery of ur baby Girl. She will be a blessing to ur household in Jesus Name....Amen!
Mama Godsent, I thank the Lord for u. God will continue to bless u for all ur prayers u offer up to heaven for me and for all of us here. Thank you for the message. Indeed, the siege is over in Jesus name...Amen!!!
God bless u all. I wish everyone a blessed week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
skimpychick: Thank you very much my pple. God Is a faithful father. He'll do it for u ijn
you know am not goldenbaby oh so please accept this for now am sure when she log on she will do the needfull. Goldenbaby where are thou?

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Good morning fruitful conquerors, none among you shall suffer lose, none of you will have a bad day today and for ever in Jesus name.

@iykmau, I came online this morning cos of you, incase you are a member of MFM pls stop the vibration prayer, I mean the one they will be praying and shaking all the body and noding the head constantly, just walk in the way of the Lord and wisper your prayer to God he will hear dnt join any form of prayer that goes with excercise, "FOR BY STRENGHT SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL"

@all pregnant women, I am writing this from the note I copied during servant vic's wife meeting with the women, when she was cancelling an MFM pastor's wife who suffered many miscarriages, she brought her out and ask her to show us how she prays even when she is pregnant and the woman came out and raised a strong enough is enough prayer point with all her strenght and shaking and demonstrating it, and the lady said stop, and asked her ma" do you also excerside this way while praying even when you are pregnant? and the woman said yes even the last miscarriage took place at the prayer city, hmm, and she asked her is this the way you prayed with all your body vibrating when you went to prayer city? and she said to be sincere yes. And she said to her madam Hannah only prayed drastically when she went to Shilo to ask for a child,but when she conceived she did not pray such vibrant action prayer again,

and she continued and said ma" you are the one causing the problem for yourself, and the woman asked how, and Servant vic's wife told her that shaking and flinging of hands alone is enough to cause problem for a pregnant woman, so when next you are pregnant pray gently just walk in God's way and wisper your prayers to God and He will answer you speedily cos of your way, not because of your strenght or your exercise, the woman learnt her lesson that day to cut the long story short the woman later conceived carried to full term and put to bed a baby boy.

This is the reason I needed pikinmama: to hanndle the health aspect but thank God I still have my note that I copied from CCT women affairs. many of us then benefited from her note especially the castor oil thing but the ttc thread women condemed the consumption of castor oil when I introduced it to them, but just yesterday I used it on someone and I received thank you message that it realy clear and lightened the body and removes stiffness of any part of your body. FOR DETOXIFICATION OF YOUR ENTIRE BODY" NOT MEANT FOR A PREGNANT WOMAN PLEASE!

BACK TO @iykmau:

@iykmau,do not consume lever, cheap milk like JAGO is the best milk for you.

but not everyday meal. PLS. I WANT YOU TO BE BEHAVING LIKE AN ANGEL NOW TILL THE NINTH MONTH, dnt mind dh and the way he talk or the way he laugh or the way he drive, or the perfume he spray, be an angel pls control preggy hormones dnt let it control you.
people that are fair in complexion always want to brighten up their skin during pregnancy but pls. dnt do that every pregnant woman is beautiful,

you need real relaxation, no driving, no more hurry hurry life style, no too much browsing of any kind, no more hot food, tea must not be your breakfast, to be frank with you what we drink as tea in Nigeria is not tea, all Nigerian bread are rebranded agege bread,
EXCEPT the new wheat bread that I just saw in the market now I also saw it in a hospital where they were distributing it to diabetics patience, IT IS REAL WHEAT NO BROMATE"

that is the kind of bread I expected my sister manoda to be eating but instead I saw her consuming fake bread, indomie, well @manoda am coming for you, REPLY TO INBOX
pls. if is possible for you to pack to another house pls do even if is two room you can afford
to rent with your hubby, that thing will not go away their property is in the foundation of that house. that is why they came back, pls control anger, learn to take nonsence from people.
INTERPRETATION TO YOUR DREAM WILL BE SENT LATER I DNT WANT TO MAKE IT PUBLIC PLS BEAR WITH ME TOO MANY MAIL AWAITS ME.

Pls, my people as we are praying and getting ready to our heart desires which will surely come in a bigger way that will shut the mouth of our mockers, let us be careful where we go to look for solution, cos so many people out there are hoping to make money through a ttc woman or man, some evil kingdoms are using this opportunity of your problem to initiate people and their unborn children into their kingdom so pls be careful I introduce you people to CCT cos I am very sure that there is no demon that enteres there and come out alive and still be following you, am very sure the man of God there is a true man of God with God's call not with gods call or business mind call. If CCT IS TOO FAR FOR YOU GO TO MFM BECOME A SERIOUS MEMBER OF MFM ONE DAY YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO SEE DR. OLUKOYA ONE ON ONE FOR PRAYER. THE WAY YOU HAVE ONE ON ONE ACCESS TO SERVANT VIC.with God all things are possible.

If you see the boy that God gave to me through CCT you will understand what am saying, my neighbours calls him Majority some call him one in a million, cos hmm he is more than what I think, THIS GOD IS WONDERFUL HE GIVES THE BEST, HIS JOY TRUELY ADDS NO SORROW"
Pls. look for solution in the right place do not mind family pressure, do not let family pressure land you where you will get a child that you will live to regrett having.

This message is for somebody, they are taking you somewhere this week for solution, watch cos you will unconciously submit your glory to them in the name of solution convenant will take place and you may not escape it cos you would have gone far in the process before you will see the reason not to have done it.

Enm, engage seriously into evangelism I have told you before, you are not a small person, you may not understand remember us when you climb the greater hight,

@shyna112, I can see you are not a smoker, you are in my prayers but pls dnt smoke so that..............................

@kkofo, how is the great child and his mummy, I hope you are still enjoying their pepper soup and pounded yam, your are also receiving the perternity care after all is you that play the ball, so you have right to the pepper soup pot.

@Visitor30, may God protect and uphold you In Jesus name.
@waistbead, so you are the Onome that they were shouting in my ears when I was in the mountain, ok dnt worry will reply your mail pls resend I couldn't find it in my box.

THANKS FOR READING.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
¶ culdn't help being depressd ds mornin, can't help cryin. ¶ wish ¶ can run away, far away. Wt tears in my eyes, runnin down my cheek as ¶ am typin ds, ¶ say oh Lord, pls remember me 4 gud. Let my enemies be put 2 shame, let dem dt oppress me b comfounded n fill me wt ur PEACE.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mum2bsoon It is well. Rest Rest Rest your mind because of what God will do for you.It is well with you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
mum2bsoon: ¶ culdn't help being depressd ds mornin, can't help cryin. ¶ wish ¶ can run away, far away. Wt tears in my eyes, runnin down my cheek as ¶ am typin ds, ¶ say oh Lord, pls remember me 4 gud. Let my enemies be put 2 shame, let dem dt oppress me b comfounded n fill me wt ur PEACE.

Oh God pls hear this cry Oh my father God Almighty hear this cry, who will understand her except you Lord please come forgive every of our sins and answer by fire wipe away this tears that is coming from the root ot her heart my father you have never dissapoint me, you did not dissapoint Hannah, Elizabeth, Serah, Rebecca, pls am begging you everyday come and wipe away the tears of barreness from these ones. oh who will underrstand her except you Lord, come and understand her with a bfp now.

every sins of iniquity, every sins from her foundation God please forgive in Jesus name.
she need you in this marriage.

oh my sister you made me cry this afternoon, I went back the memory lane of those days when I will be walking and wished the ground should just swallow me cos the shame was too much, but the Lord that wiped away my shame will not let you down. just keep your faith and do the right thing at the right time, disconnect some unfriendly friends, you dnt have much problem get your dh to run s/a nothing is difficult for God to do.

I click to sign out my username cos my the network has been failing after my first post only for me to see this pathetic post, but God will surprise all of you in ttc thread with a baby boys and multiple births including my friend cjone2,

pls. help me tell ttc thread members to go back to God the way they used to do when always true was posting, I can see they are relenting again they should not talk about medicine alone they should talk about God too in prayers. I do not like posting there cos they do not understand me. many of them does not have problem they just need rest and allow their body to rest from multiple suppliments then bfp will come.

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ Mumi Godsent I ve bin following d thread daily but too depressed to even comment, well God is still alive . thank u for asking after me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bolanlevivian, tanks a lot.
Oh Godssent, ¶ culdn't stop d tears 4rm flowin yl readin ur post. May God bless n honour u. Tank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.