Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333202 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
God thank you for everything, I know that the revelation of all round bfp nmust surely come to pass, nothing can stop it, cos is the hand work of God,

@Hope23, thank you for coming in and thanks for your advice, May the angels of the Lord guide you, your babies, and any thing that has to do with your name, you will carry to full term and bring fort a healthy babies in Jesus name. pls, do not lay on your back, the best sleeping position of a pregnant woman is the left side, i repeat dnt sleep on your back is dangerious to babies in there. Later I will tell you the most comfortable positio when you reaches 8 months plus, that time pregnant women would not want night to come cos no comfortable side to lay on, hee heeee may u find comfort that time IJMN.

@All, that went to CCT one hour prayer session today, May God Almighty grant your heart desires soon, God pls, answer our men fast, let the world see your great hand work in their lives, God my father I feel like jumping up when I see men that seeks God and depends on Him for a change of story, God, I thank you for making them to know that you are the only way out in any problem, so many men do not know this, even me as a woman I was thinking is connection, knowledge and money that can solve problems including barreness, if I had known earlier that God can forgive me all my sins and deliver me I would have asked for thriplet when I was praying for fruit of the womb, but instead I was asking God to give me a child and that He did.
@My fellow conquerors, pls. learn something here, I want you to be specific on how many children you want God to give you at once, and be saying it, be writing it as a prayer point when you go for deliverance, cos he will give you exactly what you ask from Him.

@FatherAbraham, thank you for those beautiful picture, buh, is the bride a mechanic bride lool, or are you showing us example of a woman repairing her marriage that is flutiating like car engine:

@Iya-Ejima,hahaaaahaaaahaaaaa, yes you are coming out gradually ehe oya put more fire, Evangelist Iya-Ejima in the making, (Formerly female Jonah) haaahaaaahaaa! lol, @All, anytime the name of this lady come into my mind I will burst out laughter cos, this fellow was assigned by God to a particular war front but when she saw the war she almost flee, but God was with her so no humiliation or intimidation can conquer her,
anybody that tries to make her feel bad always have repercaution, but she did not know,
But do you know what she is winningn the battle now, and God himself is going to crown her effort sooner than expected, praise master Jesus,

@All, pls, if you are the God's battle axe, that He has assigned to a particular man or woman, as a spouse, pls. do not run away, stay there with prayer and save that soul, cos you may quite cos of fear of tomorrow and land into more shiiiit, check and advice your self if this concerns you.

REPLY TO UTEH'S QUESTION:

uteh:
@Godsent, we don hear o. What of if u borrow money from him and dont return it, because he does the same thing to you too, loool? But seriously, some ladies who are married to lazy husbands choose to hide their income because d man will just be asking for money to start one business or d other which they never do, but squander all d money. I even heard of a case, where d man secretly use d wife's money to buy car for his girlfriend. These are christians o, and d poor woman was just trying to be a good wife. What do u say to dat?

@Uteh, if you borrow money from him and you do not pay back, that one is different, just like the same way they do to us, that does not mean anything cos he is aware that his money is with you, But you see those money that we take without their knowledge, hm is affecting us baably, just like some men that takes money from their wife's hand bag without telling them hm, pls if you hear that such man lost his job do not be surprise, cos the spirit of the woman is higher than that of the man in the spirit world.
I do not know if you will understand this, any money taking from each other without his/her knowledge is not good, take it and tell him/her that you took money from thereo, especially for some of us that are not ordinary,I mean people that God sent into a particular marriage for a reason. I always tell people that, marriage is not all about sleeping, bearing children, creating wealth, there are many spiritual reason why people get married, ther are spiritual arrangement why two people meet and get married.

one of the example, may be that there is a hardtime that will come up in the life of that fellow and you are the one that can be in a better place to help him or her to survive that heavy wind that is going to blow in his/her life in future and tru God's devine arrangement you both get married another one may be cos, there is a great child that will be coming trough a particular family and you are going to be in the best position to bring fort that child that will later become a great man/woman in future etc.

uteh: But seriously, some ladies who are married to lazy husbands choose to hide their income because d man will just be asking for money to start one business or d other which they never do, but squander all d money. I even heard of a case, where d man secretly use d wife's money to buy car for his girlfriend. These are christians o, and d poor woman was just trying to be a good wife. What do u say to dat?

@All, any responsible man should know that his wife must have her own money, and that the wife has money in her account does not mean she should be the one paying all the bills and taking up the husband's responsibilities take note. God said the man should till the ground not the woman, so Mr. man stop looking at your wife's purse go and till the ground and bring fruit to the house.

MEN THAT TAKE MONEY FROM THEIR WIFE TO ESTABLISH A STRANGE WOMAN:

@Uteh, do you know that if you stay clear from lies in a marriage you can command anything to go up or down and it will happen? if the man is not treating you well.
for instance when I was going through the pain and frustriation of ttc, my hubby uses my car, I noticed some kurukere movement as in those idea of trying to go and try outside for a child, and I called his attention and said to him, any day you use this car to carry any strange woman with kurukere intention, this car will have accident, and not upto two weeks, he came back with the car all the wind-screen broken to peices the left head -lamp gone, and he was surprise and afraid to use the car after we repaired it until we finally sold the car. " do you know why? cos all my effort is for the betterment of both of us, and I had no secret, and the family was realy living in abundance of God's financial blessing, so how can "Monkey be working and baboo is eating it", fear Baba God o! he fights for His real daughters of Zion.

my email remains joyfavour07@gmil.com

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
@mama Godsent Hmm!! Eye opening! Thank you ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
justbee:
@Visitor30 & @Sotum, how is dw and Lo? Hope they are good.
@all, God bless us all. Amen
justbee, Thanks for asking after us...........dw and lo are both doing gr8!

@All that went for today's fellowship/prayer session. May the almighty God answer you all and may you never return back the same way you went IJMN.

@Iya-Ejima, thanks for the testimony and I pray that that one special thing you are asking God for, will surely come to pass, because God has started His work in ur life and that of dh.

@God's sent, Thanks for this eye opening teachings or revelations.
Please am still waiting for ur mails as promised! This issue about not lying on her back, I was sharing it with dw last nite and she said U can, but not for too long and also U can lie on ur right side too. U know my normal person, I kept quiet since to her am a guy and as such won't be in a better position to know.
Please ooh, DW is so eager and anxious to hear lo's heart birth and doctor told her not to worry for another 2weeks. she is still worried and want's to go to another doctor for a scan. I told her not to, that we should wait. All join me in prayers for her and lo.
I also want to ask, at what time is one suppose to hear babies heartbeat during pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Visitor30, you can lay on both side, but the best side is the left side, as for lying on her back is a no no to every pregnant woman, even doctors and any mother knows that, lying on your back can suffocate the baby and when the woman becomes very heavy it can cut off the source of oxygen from the baby when she lays on her back.

as for the heart beat, I thinks I went to check for baby's heart beat at week 8 and two days,

pls. still post this question on pregnancy thread under heath section, and you will get more answers, but am sure no one will support lying on your back when you are pregnant cos is realy dangerious.

pls. I will reply your mail in the evening, am rounding up somethings incase oga want us to move out here soon as he is planing it.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
@God's sent, Thanks!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yes oo. We went, we saw and we conquered. It was yet another awesome service. Sister Freechild is coming up with the compilation of todays's event. Stay tuned!
@ jecu, freechild,bigee01 and bro santangelo, hope u guys got home safely?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by shirleyz: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ all conquerors, good day to you all. I have been reading up for some time now but this will be my first time of posting.

I intend to go for this months deliverance service but I want to find out if I can go for the booking anyday of the week or is it just thursday. I have been calling serv Vic but I guess he is busy as he is not picking up.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by shirleyz: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
@adaroable please can you kindly explain the process of booking for deliverance @ cct.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ shirleyz good evening dear. if you can't go on a thursday, you can go any other day. If you call him and he didn't answer, you can send him a msg I'm sure he will get back to you. But if u succeed in getting him via call, better, then u ask him which day u can come and book for the deliverance.
As for the process, its very simple, the workers are the ones handling the booking. You meet them probably after seeing serv vic one on one and they will give you prayer points with fasting, write down ur name, phone number and address. Then give you a tag with ur booking number. I hope this helps. Remain blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by yetseyi(f): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
hi everyone I wz @ cct today, I spoke with freechild nd Jecu. And they encouraged me 2 post on the thread and not peep like I always do. The service wz awesome.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
@yetseyi, was it me and you that got gisting and left together? We didn't get to introduce ourselves formally. Hope u got home safely?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by yetseyi(f): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
@adaroable I tink I wz d 1. U said u had 2 go 2 work by 5pm right?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Adaroable..It is well and God will bless you with a BFP for your effort.Just keep on meditating on the scripture Mark 11:24 and see situations turn around for your good.Same apply to every conqueror here in Jesus name.

@Yetseyi,you are welcome to this wonderful thread.Shortly,you shall testify.

@All,we thank God for success of today's program at CCT.Our breakthrough is around the corner.So,let's position ourselves for a grab.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by shirleyz: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
@adaroable, thank you so much for your response, It is well with you in Jesus name. I have sent him a message but no response yet.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good evening to all glorious conquerors in christ. It was an awesome service today and there were wonderful testimonies. May God almighty be praised.

@adorable, try all that we discussed and keep believing God. I remember that i left out some details like avoiding tintomatoes too. Pls i will send you d rest later.You must surley testify IJN.

@Yetseyi, its a good thing you have identifyed with the conquerors in christ which is going to take you on a journey of God's blessings that will make you rich and add no sorrow. IJMN.AMEN. You are welcome.

@bigee01, i am so happy i met you and your dh today.You and your dh are father and mother of Princes and Princesses. Your testimony is certain. The God that makes impossibilities possible will turn every good thing that seemed so difficult to be made easy for you and given freely to you IJMN. AMEN. Shalom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Godsent

@All, pls, if you are the God's battle axe, that He has assigned to a particular man or woman, as a spouse, pls. do not run away, stay there with prayer and save that soul, cos you may quite cos of fear of tomorrow and land into more shiiiit, check and advice your self if this concerns you.
[/quote]
Remain blessed @mama God sent, u're truly a practical instrument for God. Thanks for the insight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Today was the most interesting day of my life because we, DH & I, finally got to go to CCT. Although we got there a bit late, we still got there while the teaching was going on.
I must say, servant vic is truly a blessed man. Dh was mostly impressed by the undiluted word of God that was preached and by the fact that the ministry is not a raising money but saving souls.
I'm happy to say that we got our booking for our deliverance and God helping us, we'll do as instructed and will be there on the 30th.
I'm so happy to have met freechild(apparently, we already knew eachother. Such a small world), @Adorable, my sweet black beauty of a sister and @Jecu, yellow like me. Lol. I love u all.
@Godsent, once again, thanks for starting this thread. God will bless u immensely.
Please everyone, pray for us o!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2014
@biggee01, Goodmorning ma'am, i think i should know u and ur DH, i saw u both when u came in, u're big and light servant vic told ur Dh to sit with u at a point, am i rite? if i am nice to have seen u both. welcome
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Sultan001(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Goodmornin @God's sent. I sent a message to ur inbox yesterday wit the subject- inquiry and request,till nw u havnt replied. Pls try and reply. Tanx
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Good morning dears in the lord. @ santagelo, thanks bro, I will keep meditating on that bible passage. Hope ur dw is doing great?
@ shirlyez, you r welcome. It is my pleasure.
@freechild, thanks for those info. @ sister bigee01, you will testisfy sooner than u think in Jesus name. You have taken d main steps in identifying with this thread and the man of God Just adhere strictly to all the instructions given and remember to always ask for the forgiveness of sins b4 each prayer. All Our cases are settled in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
@sultan001 u can always ask ur questions or what u wnt to enquire here,we are all here to give an answer to dat.Our mummy inner tube is always busy but will respond when she is less busy.welcome to our thread,u will testify soon ijn.@yetseyi I am glad u did as we told u n u won't ever regret doing dat.Just believe God dat with him allllll things are possible.u hrd a bit of my testimony,I believe dat should encourage u to increase ur faith n believe dat Him who is able to do alllllll things will attend to u n ur challanges IJMN.@shyna112 u didn't say hi again,so we can knw who u r in person or r u hiding urself from us? @bigee01 it was nice meeting u,immediately Freechild saw u she told me she knew u but we didn't even knw u are one of us here.that is world for u,a small place.that is why is nt good to quarrel or fight with someone,dat is why is equally good to always be at peace.@Adorable,just do as we talk based on what freechild told u n u will come n give us ur own testimoney but remember FAITH does the magic.Concerning what I told u too abt make up n nail polish pls work on dat@all my beautiful sister dat r make up n jewelry freek,pls minimise or stop if u can,or u santify all of them before using.I wnt to share one or 2 revelation here concerning this 2 things I mentioned here.since after our december deliverance,I started having bad bad dreams,den last week sat/sun, I heard a very bad one dat I woke up n prayed like mad warrior dat if u r standing at under bridge u will hear my voice at cct.after dat I told holy spirit to search out n revel to me what is bring this dream,den I had a revelation abt the jewelries I ties n kept in a nylon.this jewelries were the things I use to sell before but didn't finish selling dem.so during Dec I brought it that I was going to give someone to help me sell n recover my money.Holy spirit was ministring to me to dispose it but demon where reminding me of my money.I knew something was nt right abt those earrings but at d end of Day,xmas have pass i didn't take it out for sell again cos Holy spirit was telling me how can I take something dat is demonic to go n sell cos of money wen I knw is demonic.throw is out kwanu,I didn't.so after d revelation,I brought it out in morning n burn them.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Few days after,it was make up.but in d revelation I was told not to use it dat it will attrack them again to me but it didn't occur to me dat I was suppose to remove it.meanwhile I have stopped using this make up since after my first deliverance at CCT but I didn't have d mind to dispose cos it expensive n beautifully packaged(take note:dat is how the property of d marine use to be ooo very attractive n resistance)so d nxt day in d after,the revelation came again but dis time I was warn.the Voice called my real name and ask me what is that make up still doing there ? Is like u don't hear,nxt time I will use koboko on u.My dear pple as I wake up dis time,no be person tell me to pack all n get ride of them after anointing them.Not all make up are bad u knw but we need to be careful with this things.if u are using make up,pls santify it ooo.as for me I don't knw weather is dat particular one or can I still get for my use but this time santify them before using.so my sister dat is how it happened.I am very sorry for my long post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2014
@ Jecu thanks dear. And like I mentioned, since I gave my life to christ,any thing I buy in the market, I do santify them, be it even food stuffs too. We shld also note that d devil can use anytin to manipulate us. Its not only thru makeup, nail polish or attachment or weaveon. It may interest us to knw that Attachment is anytin that we attach to our body ranging from the wool we use to make our hair, the tread we use because we still attach it to our hair, clothes we wear, d cream we use even d scafe we tie to church or cap, to mention but a few, d devil can penetrate thru all these tins to . But we shld do well to bless and santify everything we buy and use from d market. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Well spoken my beautiful adaroable.is nt only dis things but so many other one too.like I have dreamt where I was burning some of my cloth n since then,I have never worn d cloth again.dey can come with anything at all within there reach.I just gave d instance of dis one based on my revelation.it might even be d chair u use in ur hs.SANTIFICATION is d keyword.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Demainman1: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
JECU: Well spoken my beautiful adaroable.is nt only dis things but so many other one too.like I have dreamt where I was burning some of my cloth n since then,I have never worn d cloth again.dey can come with anything at all within there reach.I just gave d instance of dis one based on my revelation.it might even be d chair u use in ur hs.SANTIFICATION is d keyword.

Pls, stop burning your things when you can easily santify those things my sister. Those things na money o. You can consider giving them to charity too. I'm sure the less priviledge in our midst will appreciate them. I enjoy your posting by the way. May God continue to help you as you seek his face, Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
@All, glorious and wonderful conquerors in the house I send Calvary greetings to all of you IJMN! Our expectation this year and beyond will never be cut short IJMN!

Its been great reading through all the revelations and testimonies of what God is doing in our lives and families. Thanks you baba God for your faithfulness, love and care towards all of us IJMN!

@All the Newbies in the house, I say a warm welcome and congratulations in advance for your divine visitation and testimonies in IJMN! Because you have come to identify with other conquerors, your testimony will receive good speed this year IJMN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
a big thank u to all dat rejoiced with me on my bfp, may d good Lord that did it 4 me do it for all d waiting mums and dads in da conquerors house appreciate.
@iya-Ejima, ride on nofin do u, so if Godsent has nt fetch u out u wldnt 've posted dis encouraging knowledge/testimony. am sure it will help someone,happy new yr of reign of bfp.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
congratulations putu4, weldone &happy new yr to everyone,
@God's sent thanks 4 those last post on marriage, some paragraph of that
post is direcly talking to me. i ave learn to sit tight in my marriage from you
thanks for all d responses to my mail.
thanks 2 all keeping d conquerors's tread active
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Good evening my fellow conquerors. God bless u all. I believe we have all been having a great day.
@shyna112, my sister na we u see o! My dear, pls show urself next time so I can say hi to u. Would love to. I was so elated to meet @freechild, @adaroable and @Jecu. They made me feel so welcome and accepted, I actually knew I was not alone on this journey.
@adaroable, a very big Amen!!! We will all testify soon in Jesus name. Will definitely adhere strictly to all the Servant of God told us. Oga has not stoped talking abt him since yesterday. Lol.
@Jecu..thank u sis. Will definitely start sanctifying my stuff from now. I blessed my home with the water he gave us yesterday, my dear, we slept so soundly. I woke up laughing at d devil.
Iya-ejima, I dey hail o! @putu4, congrats once again and make sure u're getting enough rest.
@visitor30. I dey greet sir! Regards to madam. May the angels keep watch over her in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.