Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332137 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
hello every one. happy new year. sorry for my long absence. i can see everyone is bouncing in the lord.
@jecu. i can relate perfectly on this issue. pls to all the ladies in this trend, marine/water forces are persistent and look for opportunities to gain entry again even after deliverance. i have had 2 deliverance sessions since i returned but not at cct but through a pastor my DH located. i felt free and delivered i got a confirming revelation conquering the so called stupid spirit husband.
but after the deliverance eventhough i thrown away all the human hair weaves i had , i got tired of combing and styling my natural hair , i just wanted to do braids to reduce d stress.Immeditately i conceievd that thought in my mind i saw myself in the dream where i was in the salon with my natural hair and was discussing with the stylist on what to do. next thing was i saw myself with the stylist trying to buy the attachment(colour 4) for braiding and then i woke up. i realised the holyspirit was warning me.i called my pastor and told me and he warned me sternly to stay away.
Then just yest i decided i bought a gold pendant and earrings, i heard a voice tell me to anoint and pray over it before it touches me, i beleive that was the holyspirit. but i forgot, just last night i had satanic dreams where i found myself doing the things i had stopped doing. i woke up it was 3am , i started praying. i was not happy. so i stopped i asked what was it that i done differently that has attracted these forces to my dream life again and then the holyspirit reminded of the gold penadant and earrings i didnt anoint and sanctify. And also the rose gold bracelet i bought last week from my landlady who just returned from the uk. So as i was praying i went straight to anoint the earrings and will do same with all my jewelries i havent anointed.
Please to all my sisters here, marine forces possess jewelries must esp gold, weavons and make ups(mst especially lipsticks, nail polish and eye pencils). Some in the market are properties of the marine kingdom and like adorable said clothes too should be santified. i have seen them all repeatedly in the dream. i beleive it is God warning me to be careful with them. i beleive same goes to all the ladies who have been delivered from marine bondage.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Godsent, wow, what a message. U are truly Godsent and a marriage counsellor per excellence.

@Freechild, haba, pls whats wrong with tin-tomatoes o, why d secret information passing naw. Abeg share knowledge, u never know who d information will help, while we pray we can also share some health info dat can help. Okay let me ask something dat has bn bothering my mind. Pls what causes pain/cramps around d navel area few days after ovulation. This comes on and off till af shows and it stops. I have stopped taking somethings Godsent said i should stop, prayed, used annointing oil and water, but its becoming a monthly pattern. So abeg anybody with idea of d cause and cure?

@Yetseyi, u are welcome.

@Iya-Ejima, God bless.waiting for d conclusion of your message
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Vilachi, hm this God cannot lie never, He can't lie, last time I posted I asked after you but you did not respond, I wanted to ask you if your complexion is like that of Ini edo, or Geneviv Nnaji, cos those are the actress you and I knows very well that I Know I can use to describe you in that dream, you wanted to do one million braid and you were putting on a short knicker
so I now met you in the saloon as you were about to start doing the hair the hairdresser was still pathing the hair, somebody now told me to go and tell you that you should not do that hair cos they are going to be charging you per one, that is: that the marine kingdom will charge and give you problem on each one of the braid, then that if you now multiply each cost by one million that the price will be multiple as in problem.

so when I went to where you and the hair dresser were seating to start doing your hair I now hear the hair dresser I now told you so the hair dresser was now asking you if you are ready to pay such price,you were still inbetween decision wether to do or not then I woke up so i asked after you via post but cos you did not respond I now kept it to myself but I have bn worried about that revelation, it was among the revelation that I was saying that made me develop chest pain cos I kept them to myself in order not to look as if am seeing revelation too much. in that dream your complexion was chocolate/ ebony cant decsribe properly the complexion but iniedo or geneviv has such complexion I can use to describe you (two of them Nig. movie actress) in that dream someone keep telling me that, that is vilachi

@Uteh,thanks, yes sometime devil want to suffer us by making us to face difficulites in marriage without knowing he is training us on how to jump and pass and teach others how to fly and pass.

@Uteh the tomato is one of the food that is not good for people with fibroid, am still compilling my finding I will soon post it, cos i remembered I stop eating tomatoe and syrup blood tonic due to the way the size of my fibroid was growing by the day, until I came to know CCT, pls. but stopping many foods that feeds fibroid helped too.
am still compilling the ones I can remember.
@All, pls bear with me.
@finecheek12, Good evening mao how are you?

my email remains joyfavour07@gmil.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Godsent thank you so much for sharing the mesage. I believe it is exactly the same message God was trying to pass to me through you. I have been sorting things out since I returned and only logged on to nairaland today by the leading of the holyspirit to catch up with testimonies when the holyspirit led me to jecu's post. Probably the holyspirit wanted to convince me the more about all I have been warned for years abt demonic possessions.
But on the contrary am very light skinned in complexion. Na oyinbo them dey call me ooooo. Lol! But I strongly believe the message was intended for me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bbankky: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi everybody I want to thank each n everyone of u for this wonderful thread. I stumbled on this thread thru Sotum who posted the link on another thread n I licked on it n read all the wonderful things God has been doing. I got Servant Vic no n went there last week thursday.
I met Jecu, Freechild n Adorable yesterday , I was the Lady putting on green n yellow long gown u spoke with yesterday. I appreciate everybody especially Godsent, God bless u ma for starting this wonderful topic which is a eye opener n everybody too,I'll be doing my deliverance too ending of this month I hope to meet more pple.
Congratulations to all mothers on the 9months course n the mamas remaining the good Lord will visit each n every one of u soon in Jesus name amen. I love u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Waoooooh so much gist and pages to cover, I have been busy trying to rearrange certain things in the home.

@Godsent, may the good Lord replenish you and your family. u are always on point, God bless you one more time.

Sister freechild, God bless you for last week report about CCT that you gave pls let us have yesterday's CCT DELIVERANCE SESSION EVENT, there is no body that can do it better, just like Goldenbaby and fatherabraham with uploading of pictures and certificate, so God have brought you to give people like us who are far from the tabernacle and are still part of Servant Vic's teaching, to get every details of the message and actions that took place there.

Plssssssssss, Freeeeeechillllld, help us with the story of yesterday, God bless you.

To all the new members, the God that answered his name in our own lives will answer his name in your own also, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello glorious conquerors and overcomers! Hope everyone is doing fine? Its good to be back on this thread after days of Nairaland's outage.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by meemeee: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes oooo.we thank God Nairaland is back
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Good morning great conqueror at last nairaland is back.where are thou,everybody come back.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
i mis this thread,am welcoming everbody bark.ijmn. Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Stay Connected to God

I know we all have challenges that are confronting us right now and some of us are overwhelmed, confused even doubting the existence of God or His power to answer prayers but believe He exist not because I have seen Him in person but because I have seen His hands or moves in my life.

God is there right where you are, waiting for the right time to make His moves in your life but to make that right time to happened you need to stay connected to Him. Staying connected with Him make you fertile and ready for His words to be Fulfilled in your life.

To stay connected with God you must do what pleases the Lord Almighty in every area of your life. We must endeavour to walk according to His way. We must shun evil practices, we must never let go of our Hope in Him, we must believe in Him completely and never try to help God to do His work.

To stay connected we must be connected with the words of God Almighty which are contained in the holy bible. We must never crumble before challenges facing us instead we must stand firm and call on the name of the almighty Jesus.

Temptations will come flooding in right and left, back and front, temptation to go back to Egypt, to seek other gods.

Remember the word of God that says that "whatever we bind on earth will be bind on heaven; and whatever we set loose will also be set loose too. Also the word that say that we should ask and it shall be given seek and you shall find and knock the door shall be open.

God bless

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thank God the tread is back, happy sunday to every one.

enm, thanks for ur exultation.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2014
good morning conquerorsssssssssss I thank d Lord nairaland is back
but why did they remove many life changing pages in the thread
nairaland I beg u people moderator and d rest to put back all d pages am missing a lot of life building post posted by Godssent and many members.
I hala everyone to come back I mised u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
@enm God sent u to post that word juss for me this morning I was asking myself is God real yesterday at church it was like I'm a robot serious unbelief had entered me because of what I'm facing God bless u for this post I believe this is straight from God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hi everybody. Hop we ar good? Am glad dt NL is back. Am just a bit down due to ttc. I can't even conc on anything any more. God pls answer us speedily. I love u all. @mama Godsent...I hail uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2014
tanx to all d engineers & mods dat faught hard to make sure nairaland is back am happy is back despite our half page
let's nt be tired in this race because our victory is sure
enm tnx for d post when d battle is over I shall wear my crown I shall wear my crown
we shall all wear our crown of motherhood and prosperity iJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Good morning fellow conquerors.It is good to be back.Thank God for not allowing nairaland to go down.Just that a lot of life transforming stories/post have been wiped off.If only seun can get them back.A lot of us did not know how transforming those true life stories open the eyes of some of us that are about to fall prey to fake pastors,prophets,prophetess and all..Some of Godsent's post and that of Vilachi were wiped off.
Please,let's keep on believing in God.He promise that he will not give up on us if do not give up on me.Let's take our faith to the level that if our blessings,favours,breakthroughs is not from God,then it should remain.
Thanks as i wish you everyone here a testifiable blessing.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmmm who said you are not coming out with greater testimonies? haaahaaahaa just stay alive then watch and see you are the next testifier in Jesus name!

Good Afternoon Fruitful Conquerors, we are very grateful to God for we are alive today and we all will keep beign alive in the land of the living,

@NAIRALAND website, we are greatful you responded to Oga seun's effort to retrieving files that would have lost for ever.

@putu4, Bunmi, jide, waletu, and others I have replied your mail
@aderome, sotum2, menes, samplets and all that I have not replied their mails pls. bear with me I will reply you all as soon as am chanced to do that. Do you know what? I CAN'T ACESS MY EMAIL BOX NOW.

last week I was fasting dry as usual so I went down on my kneels praying for hours and I expected to feel serious pain on my kneels caps the next day cos I was really feeling serious pain on both knees but I could not stand up, but I was so surprised that I did not feel any pain afterwards even uptil now, instead I feel more stronger than ever to continue the prayer points.

Am talking to you, yes you and you infact all of us, please take this serious, that pain that you are going through will turn to testimony to the extent that you cannot even remember the year, the month, the date, the day you suffered that pains or affliction.

Be you a MUslim or a Christian, AM BEGGING YOU ALL TO PLEASE WALK AND WORK IN THE WAY OF GOD SO THAT GOD CAN SPEED UP THE ANSWER TO OUR PRAYERS HERE. Today's fasting and prayer will answer to our needs in Jesus name!
Yes am the only one fasting cos I told you earlier that too much fasting is not good for a ttcier, or someone with a complicating ailment, but if you wish to join me, you are free, but mine is everyday except Saturday and Sunday that I eat by 12noon.

But do I really have need let me check first, no I do not realy have need that requires constant fasting and prayers, but somebody here, somebody somewhere is going through if not exactly but something similar to what I went trough and he or she needs to come out, and that person is coming out with a great testimonies In Jesus name, THE WORD OF GOD SAID WE SHOULD PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

YES just walk and work in the way of God
stop anything that is against the law of God, you know them just like I know them stop it and let greater good thing happen in your life.
weeping may endure for a night but joy comet in the morning, and that joy and blessings come and stays for ever cos the word of God said that the blessings of the Lord maket rich and add no sorrow, WE WILL NOT SEE OR HAVE SORROW IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME!

@All, pls. plan how you can serve God in sincerity NOT how you can use God and dump Him, or how you can use a true Servant of God and dump him, cos satan and his agents are watching to see what they can hold onto against you to block your expectation or to accuse you and scatter the blessings you have received.

@All, DO NOT DIE COS OF ANY UGLY SITUATION YOU ARE FACING, WE ALL WILL CELEBRATE WITH YOU SOON AND YOU WILL COME HERE AND GIVE US A VERY LONG POST ABOUT YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.

@julieton, rupion, skimpychick pls. mas my ears are itching for good news dnt keep me beeing on my kneels.

@Pregnant women beware of what you eat, where you go to, what you say and what you watch it is important.

thanks for reading. email joyfavour07@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
God bless you Mama Godsent for the good work you are doing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mama Godsent Amen to your prayers. God will grant your heart desire and all of us following your thread.ijn

@All i pray God will Bless Savant Vic and your testimonies will surprise your friends and shock your enemies.ijn Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good evening all. Mama Godsent I hail.

Please friends, it is not enough to received prophecies and claimed them or do diliverance and say all is well and relax. We need to do follow up on them by relentlessly praying and living our life according to the word of God.

We should develop a culture of praying for manifestation of His promises in our life and calling on God to give us the grace to live a righteous life and pour on us anointing of prayer, backing it up with fasting and midnight prayers. The mistake most of us are making is that after deliverance sessions we relax and sit back. I know the journey is not easy and with all the temptation here and there tempting us but with God nothing is impossible and will be impossible for us. Just pray to Him to protect us from falling into temptation

Before nairaland went off the grid, a post was made by uteh on koffo praises to God, she mention elisha Goodman and that signal a bell in me to google elisha Goodman and thank God I did and implored you all to google her and download her ebooks on prayer. They are very eye opening and explained more on some of the message servant Vic has been preaching about.

@adorablemom and all others that joined us before nairaland went off, hope you guys are still us. Please you people not get tired oh very soon you people will see the work of God in your life that's if you stay connected to Him and don't try to apply logic trying to understand God,s work or way cus if you do you may find your way on the path of doubting Thomas and a confused mind.

@adorablemom, hope someone has assist you out in getting your booking number for this month?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by OHaddy(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2014
@mama Godsent, i mailed u dis morni, wil b expecting ur response. Tanx
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2014
seun thanks for bringing nairaland back, mama God'ssent I hail o tanx for all the mail replied, I sent u another one pls ma I need urgent reply
everybody how are u doing?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello glorious conquerors!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we all are bouncing in the Lord? @ enm you are so right, you just wrote what was on my mind. Ever since uteh made mention of Elisha Goodman and I googled his site my life has not been the same. His teachings are an eye opener, I have downloaded every free article he has and has read almost all the articles he has out there. I can't thank God enough for the changes I have since this past week even though I haven't gone for deliverance yet at CCT. I have always prayed to God to teach me how to pray and voila the answer came. I can't wait to get funds so I can register for the Prayer Academy. @ all, please visit his website and spend time reading his teachings and most especially the comments and you will amazed at what God is doing in the life of his Children all over the world. Lets all stop allowing the spirit of depression to take over because ot ttc and other problems. Get down on your knees and pray without ceasing. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 05, 2014
edited
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sister Godsent thank you for always taking time to pray and fast for people that u have never met yo generation will never suffer barrenness and poverty in Jesus name amen

@ all I greet u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Where is everybody, I hope you people preparing to bombard this thread with testimonies. We need to keep this thread alive and lively, share our thought and experience so that we all can learn from each other and forge ahead in claiming and actualising our possessions.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:44am On Jul 08, 2014
Are you tired of the journey and thinking of quitting to try other means or are you having doubt, doubting whether God is listening to you or evening seeing you self going through your pain? Or you have totally given up, just flowing with the flow getting ready to accept any direction life throw you to?

I understand the feeling, the frustration and the urge to try other means but my advise to you is to keep going in the Lord, never lose hope, trust that He will do it because His words never returns empty handed. Key into the testimonies on this thread and be persistent in prayer to God.

If you are like me who is always short of word to pray with so many things to pray about, I suggest you google Elisha Goodman and download her book on the passion prayer of Jesus. That book is loaded.

Furthermore I will advice you if you are doing anything that's not in line with the word of God.

When Godsent says some of us still have idols we need to do away with so as to receive accelerated answers and unhinder answer to our prayers, know that taking in those things or going before those small small gods are not the only idol that we need to do away with. Involving in sexual immorality or perversion is also an idol that we need to do away with.

Forgot those preaching that there is nothing wrong in doing it outside marriage or with someone you are not legally married to even though both of you cohabit or have agreed to married each other, don't let anyone deceived you or tell you that body no be firewood that you people should being doing it once in a while.

Holding grudges is also an idol, unforgiveness, having immoral thought, lusting, anger, doubt, those little little lies, back biting in fact anything that's contrary to God words.

we can overcome all this idols if we ask for God grace, putting on the Lord Jesus and making no provision for the flesh in our life. This we need to ask and pray persistently. We must not relax but be persistent in our prayers to God.

choose a day of the week for fasting and incorporate midnight prayer. When praying we should be attentive as we can be led to areas we should focus our prayers on.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2014
enn, good sermon .

MamaGodsent, pls resend it, God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
mamaGodsent ar u nt yt back frm d mouting? av bn waitn to see d rply to my mail . Pls pray d more for me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
to my fellow member of dis tread lets keep dis thread alive ur little post can make a great change in somebody life. God sent i hope my name is still on d prayer list? since sm of d pages went missing after NL attack.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello victorious people,how are we all holding up? Thank God nairaland is back and am posting my first comment since after the attack. I really missed u all.

Enm,thanks so much for those words of knowledge you .I was able to learn one or two things from it.

Mummy God's sent ,you are highly favored in all your endeavors.ride on ma.

Happy weekend to all of us in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.