Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333189 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by neneluv: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello beloved in the house. Please can someone tell me what it means to wash toilets in the last dream. I have been having it for some time now. Don't seem to know what it is about. Thanks . Have a blessed week ahead
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
neneluv: Hello beloved in the house. Please can someone tell me what it means to wash toilets in the last dream. I have been having it for some time now. Don't seem to know what it is about. Thanks . Have a blessed week ahead

happy new week to you too @neneluv I suggest you email Godssent
the dream, she interprete dreams too she must have even taking your name into the prayer list
d day u join dis thread cos she did sam to me
everyone in dis tread is a conqueror in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by neneluv: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
janutra:

happy new week to you too @neneluv I suggest you email Godssent
the dream, she interprete dreams too she must have even taking your name into the prayer list
d day u join dis thread cos she did sam to me
everyone in dis tread is a conqueror in Jesus name

thank you so much Janutra. will do that but I don't have her email address. Can you help me with it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
HNW 2 all d conquers ,may d good lord bless and enlarge our coast in jesus name .amen
@nene luv God sent email is joyfavour07@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
long time fellow conquerors hope we are happy in the Lord?
Barywhyte: why is this thread no longer active? got message from the man of God, after i placed a call to him, to come for deliverance on thur by 9am. I want to be free fr demonic dreams too and fr the spirit of backwardness and delay. @God'ssent, its over a year you put up this thread and now one more person is gettin deliverance thru it. you hbv no isea hw much god has used you to help pple get out of demonic nets and cages. God bless you madam
Barywhyte, you will be free by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
@why the thread no longer hot or active, it all started from the day Nairaland had the worst tsunami ever
so many testimony of other peopl disapeared some peopel's user name is not active anymore,
many many post disapeared & left the tread looking boring even sef, the thing killed people's interest
to even read from any thread.
since dat time i hardly post but i know my name is in the prayer lis with Godssent
my own testinony since i found this thread am an assist. pastor in our church bt i blv there is higher anointed upper hand men of God so i attended cct & puuum am happier
dan bf no need to pretend cos am a pastor beside is my life.
@neneluv, read back you will see Godssent email address inside her post.
this wk will be our best week iJn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
@waletu than you bro. I understand now. sent my name n prayer requests to Godssent hours ago. My testimony is just a step away I beliv. I am so fed up of these crazy dreams and staleness. one thin: how many days is this deliverance session?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Barywhyte: @waletu than you bro. I understand now. sent my name n prayer requests to Godssent hours ago. My testimony is just a step away I beliv. I am so fed up of these crazy dreams and staleness. one thin: how many days is this deliverance session?

Is every last saturday of d month call servant Vic for more infor. e.g renounciation, fastinj, prayer point.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
samplet:

Is every last saturday of d month call servant Vic for more infor. e.g renounciation, fastinj, prayer point.

He sent me a mesg on sunday sayin its Thur 2morow 9am. tnks tho
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Barywhyte:
He sent me a mesg on sunday sayin its Thur 2morow 9am. tnks tho
evry thursay is d program dats when u av t book for dlvrns/rnciation.

happy indepe- i wll complet the letters after election, happy new Month conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
locuu40:

happy indepe- i wll complet the letters after election, happy new Month conquerors.

I dont understnd your mesg
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
locuu40:

Please come back oh am complete the letter. No matter the situation we must stay optimistic and keep firing prayer for the nation. Asking for mercy and intervene in the affairs of this country Nigeria. We as Christian should put on our armour of intercessor and keep praying for this country. Abraham intercede unbehalf of his nephew lot, Daniel also intercede unbehalf of the Israelis when he found out the time prophecy for Israel to regain her has pass. Elijah also intercede for rain to fall.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
locuu come and complet the word cos wether d devil like it or not Nigeria is blessed we will rejoice & be glad in it. and d abbreviation in ur last post is too much were u in a hurry to match viewing centre?

@Barywhite. Cct program holds every thursday time 8.30Am.during thursday program u can book for rennounciation & deliverance everylast saturday of the Month is for deliverance &healing day, time 12.noon, dnt go there on Sunday no service there. call the man of God to know more. God'ssent pls, post something am missing you dnt abandone the thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
tnks @eve22. its much clearer now.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Goodmrn g8t conquers in d thread, may d good lord bless our going out 2day and grant all our hrt desires,may he giv us testimonies that will announce us 2 our world...... all d best .@mama God sent may God continue 2 use u 2 reach out 2 d people....u r bless ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by excellentmomma(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Good testimony
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
excellentmomma:
Pls can anyone give me Ser Vic's number, I used to have it but lost it with my old phone. Then how do I include my real name in the prayer list. I've been ttc for 7years now and other heavy financial issues came up, the road ain't easy at all. I covet all ur prayers my lovely sisters. Thanks y'all.

Here it it 08153309479

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by excellentmomma(f): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2014
-
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2014
excellentmomma:

Thanks ENM, are there males in this forum/thread,? lolz.

Lol! You don see person wey no like better thing?

Hope you will be there this coming Thursday?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2014
excellentmomma:
Pls can anyone give me Ser Vic's number, I used to have it but lost it with my old phone. Then how do I include my real name in the prayer list. I've been ttc for 7years now and other heavy financial issues came up, the road ain't easy at all. I covet all ur prayers my lovely sisters. Thanks y'all.

No need to put ur real name on d thread is not important, ur username is ok, God knows u, for example she doesnt know my real name but she describe me & my attitude by ordinary email & I was shocked cos I never met her many of us in dis thread can testify to dat bt she refuse 2 be called a prophetess just type ordinary hello & ur user name will be on d prayer list u wil begin to notice peace and rest of mind in ur life/home first (it happened to me ) so pocket ur real name for privacy reason cos dis is internet. it will be nice if u can make it to cct. my testimony our finance has improved so well dan expected
God dat did dis one can give me d remaining blessing my hope is burning like fire. D finger of God in action . all round bfp is our logo/slogan in dis tread shalom.
Welcome to all newbies.

Godsent i snt u mail dis morwin.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
God's willing am going to be there tomorow. @Godssent I sent you mail about a week ago. Plz reply. I will send a reminder tho.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
G8t conquerors was happening 2day ,greetings frm blessedbeads.....@God sent we r missing u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tomorrow service start by 8:30am and between 9:30 / 10am then one on one counselling take place immediately after.

I will like to share this with everyone of us as we look forward to our all round bfp. Something i learnt from the messages i have been consuming.

After prayer come the waiting time and this waiting time is one of the most crucial most of receiving our total breakthrough and restoration. It is this time that if care is not taken all our prayer will become .... ( I reject it by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus name)

This is the period we must never let our faith in God to be shaken by the problems of this world and manipulation of the devil. Many people have missed their blessing due to their inability to resist the devil and stay connected to God.

Devil knows what he stand to lose if he should allow you to receive answer to your prayers. When you pray God hear you and immediately answer you back, so know that God is not a wicked God.

Our Lord Jesus Christ who is our Shepherd, our Role Model, our Redeemer as powerful and mighty as He is, He was tested by the devil after He had fast for forty days and forty night. Devil know the implication and the damages Jesus will pose to Him after fasting Forty days and forty night and to God be the glory he was defeated by the spoken word.

So whenever you feel tempted to go back to the past, that urge and craving for that ungodly things or act, whenever doubt want to come in stand your ground and speak the word into your situation and ask God for His grace and strength to bear it through.

So don't give the devil the chance to deny you, your blessing

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
As You Sleep:

Heavens shall watch over You...

Angels shall arrange tomorrow's schedule before you wake up...

The Holyspirit will endue You with fresh ideas in your unconscious state...

The Blood of Jesus shall speak PEACE, PROTECTION and PROVISION over your life in Jesus name!

Lest I forget, even if you didn't finish IT today, at least you made some progress, Tomorrow will be better!

Wishing you a Gracious Night Rest to all conquers

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
@blessedbeads thank you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
@enm good day ,hop u r good ?I snt u mail on naira land forum ....all g8t conquers I greet una ,d lord is our strength in the journey of life
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Soclose007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
enm:

Here it it 08153309479
pls I need ur help I have and outstanding issue which involves life and I have sent couple of email ...she is yet to reply I have also called that number she is not picking ..plsss help ooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Soclose007:
pls I need ur help I have and outstanding issue which involves life and I have sent couple of email ...she is yet to reply I have also called that number she is not picking ..plsss help ooo

Bro that servant Vic number, the man who God has used as a vessel to manifest His love towards us and His awesome power in our life. That number is always busy because a lot of people are also trying to get to him. So just keep trying, don't stop and try make time out to be at the praying house on thursdays and meet with the man of God at 5 idowu close, off second powerline, plaza junction. Sango ota in Ogun state.

If you want to communicate with Godssent just send her an email and am sure in due time she will respond to you. She too is being bombarded with emails. Go to the first page you will see her email address.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Soclose007(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2014
enm:

Bro that servant Vic number, the man who God has used as a vessel to manifest His love towards us and His awesome power in our life. That number is always busy because a lot of people are also trying to get to him. So just keep trying, don't stop and try make time out to be at the praying house on thursdays and meet with the man of God at 5 idowu close, off second powerline, plaza junction. Sango ota in Ogun state.

If you want to communicate with Godssent just send her an email and am sure in due time she will respond to you. She too is being bombarded with emails. Go to the first page you will see her email address.
pls can talk to u here is my number 08162861892
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Soclose007:
pls can talk to u here is my number 08162861892

Sent you a bbm invite
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Good mrn and happy new week 2 g8t conquers ,hop we had a wonderful weekend and a g8t 9th rest...let's cast our care 2 d most high God and focus on him alone for he is worthy ..this week is our week may we all return with our testimonies......Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2014
good morning to all the glorious memebers that has been keeping dis thread active your heart
desires will be granted by our Lord Jesus Christ
Gods sent please show or hass the 90 days fasting nt ended? someone close to me has bn reading your pages she is seriously mising your post she is a silent reader God has used ur testimony & other post to port many of us into a higher level both spiritually & physically please post again we sent u a a amaiil since 2 wks reply us pls. God bless everyone amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sunnshyn(f): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
enm:
Tomorrow service start by 8:30am and between 9:30 / 10am then one on one counselling take place immediately after.

I will like to share this with everyone of us as we look forward to our all round bfp. Something i learnt from the messages i have been consuming.

After prayer come the waiting time and this waiting time is one of the most crucial most of receiving our total breakthrough and restoration. It is this time that if care is not taken all our prayer will become .... ( I reject it by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus name)

This is the period we must never let our faith in God to be shaken by the problems of this world and manipulation of the devil. Many people have missed their blessing due to their inability to resist the devil and stay connected to God.

Devil knows what he stand to lose if he should allow you to receive answer to your prayers. When you pray God hear you and immediately answer you back, so know that God is not a wicked God.

Our Lord Jesus Christ who is our Shepherd, our Role Model, our Redeemer as powerful and mighty as He is, He was tested by the devil after He had fast for forty days and forty night. Devil know the implication and the damages Jesus will pose to Him after fasting Forty days and forty night and to God be the glory he was defeated by the spoken word.

So whenever you feel tempted to go back to the past, that urge and craving for that ungodly things or act, whenever doubt want to come in stand your ground and speak the word into your situation and ask God for His grace and strength to bear it through.

So don't give the devil the chance to deny you, your blessing

Thank you so much bro for sharing, I was blessed by this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.