Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332170 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Deciding to lower your standards in order to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs might lead to that way that connects to BACKWARDNESS"
Goodnight({}) .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Awww,my beloved people missed you all.
@Blessedbeads and enm, una do well for keeping this thread alive.may God keep everytin about una alive in Jesus name.

@ all newcomers u are all welcome,your search for all round bfps has come to an end.

@all those that got their bfps and has put to bed,pls don't abandone this thread.you are a source of encouragement to us that are still waiting.come in once in a while to lift our spirits up. Pls you people should try and emulate UDOKA of trying to conceive thread,upon she has gotten her own baby,she never stopped visiting that thread,to encourage people.pls we need you people around.

Sotum
Ada 40
Hope
Iphie
Doris
Skimpychick and those I forget to mention.pls we need your encouraging words to keep us going.

Mama2twins,you have been on my mind for past 2days,how are you?are you okay?.standstill and know he is God.he hasn't forgotten you.

May God give us the grace to wait patiently on him.shalom

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kcprince: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
@all thanks for all the encouraging words and testimonies. Its not easy going through trials and temptation. You tend to fall into the wrong hands because of being despirate for a solution. We are all lucky to have found this thread, at least some tricks of the devil and false prophets have been exposed. Please Be careful about pastors that ask you for money to do deliverance.

I am among those booked for deliverance this month. My case is a case of my Glory being tampered with thereby hindering blessings. On my first visit to CCT i saw a transformation in my prayer life. Before, once i hear "let us pray" sleep go just enter me from no where or i would feel weak to pray or the devil would make my schedule seem so tight that i cant spare 5mins for prayer. Eventually when you begin your day without the necessary prayer you end up acheving nothing. Now i can pray as much as 1hr and christian songs now gladen my heart unlike before when i would skip the track if its a christian song.

God really exist and nobody can convince me he doesnt. I used to remember the things devil used to tell me to convert me to his side but God rescued me through this thread.

May God Grant the wishes of everybody in this thread in jesus name.

I would like to recommend a book called "Faith speaks" I am currently using it to build my faith so that no situation can make me fear anymore because the biggest tool of the devil is fear.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
@manoda are you a female, lookin lookin 4 fruit of the womb? Dont worry its done! Went to CCT @ Sango yesterday, first time tho, and the man of God related the testimony of a woman who put to bed on Tuesday. So i beliv yours is already done. keep ur faith alive and unshakable. I would be participating on saturday's program and you know what, good signs are already begining to surface! My dreams have changed dramatically even before deliverance! I belive his is true to his caling and that God is on his side.

It is well........

INJ
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
happy Sunday t all, praise d Lord for all dat atended last thursday cct program, my cousin
was there also & he said they have started doing enquiry/revelation prayer in a way that d source of your
problems & the solution will b revealed to u instantly he is full of excitement he spent much airtime explaining d whole thing. wow God is realy taking cct Ministry to a greater height. welcome to all d new conqueror members,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
manoda:
Awww,my beloved people missed you all.
@Blessedbeads and enm, una do well for keeping this thread alive.may God keep everytin about una alive in Jesus name.
@ all newcomers u are all welcome,your search for all round bfps has come to an end.
@all those that got their bfps and has put to bed,pls don't abandone this thread.you are a source of encouragement to us that are still waiting.come in once in a while to lift our spirits up. Pls you people should try and emulate UDOKA of trying to conceive thread,upon she has gotten her own baby,she never stopped visiting that thread,to encourage people.pls we need you people around.
Sotum
Ada 40
Hope
Iphie
Doris
Skimpychick and those I forget to mention.pls we need your encouraging words to keep us going.
Mama2twins,you have been on my mind for past 2days,how are you?are you okay?.standstill and know he is God.he hasn't forgotten you.
May God give us the grace to wait patiently on him.shalom
my sister i am here
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Goodmrn to evryone here on dis tread ,monoda,sotum2 ,enm, barrywhite and evry others I greet una may God continue 2 visit all of us waiting on him in dis tread ,dis is our week of change and wonders in d mighty name of jesus .....HNW
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Amenooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Jesus speaking to us. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luke 10 :19

Miss you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2014
good morning mas & sirs of this glorgious thread.
@Blessedbead amen God bless u
@manoda present ma, God will answer u with triplet double portion iJname
@enm thank u for all d powerful sermon u have posted waw wat a great motivating words.
happy new wk.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2014
blessedbeads:
Goodmrn to evryone here on dis tread ,monoda,sotum2 ,enm, barrywhite and evry others I greet una may God continue 2 visit all of us waiting on him in dis tread ,dis is our week of change and wonders in d mighty name of jesus .....HNW

Amen. Thk u sister. hope u r fine. Am so full of new expectations for Nov and Dec. Am so happy I attended last Thur program and this Sat Devil go hear am and fear self go fear fear lol.

@sotum2 love your testimony. God b with us all.

its a new week and a new and beautiful beginning for children of God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
@kcprince, ur case look similar to my younger brother's case stolen glory hem is a serious matter since Thurday he has bn regreting going to where they laid hands on his head mostly d last fake prophet he went to last bf tings started going bad for him d faky prophet pressed life out of his forehead in d name of casting out demon.
he has booked for cct deliverance too.

all lets be careful & be vigilant all des fake prophets has realy finished my brother's glory cos d story he narated t me is very scary he said dat when dey were praying revelation prayer@cct
when he prayed and said evil monitoring spirit dat followed him when he went t fake prophets or prophetes, frm family idols etc his head will become stif & cold, i told him nt t pray it in dis house cos am scared. [quote author=kcprince post=27223106]@all thanks for all the encouraging words and testimonies. Its not easy going through trials and temptation. You tend to fall into the wrong hands because of being despirate for a solution. We are all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
kcprince:
@all thanks for all the encouraging words and testimonies. Its not easy going through trials and temptation. You tend to fall into the wrong hands because of being despirate for a solution. We are all lucky to have found this thread, at least some tricks of the devil and false prophets have been exposed. Please Be careful about pastors that ask you for money to do deliverance.
I am among those booked for deliverance this month. My case is a case of my Glory being tampered with thereby hindering blessings. On my first visit to CCT i saw a transformation in my prayer life. Before, once i hear "let us pray" sleep go just enter me from no where or i would feel weak to pray or the devil would make my schedule seem so tight that i cant spare 5mins for prayer. Eventually when you begin your day without the necessary prayer you end up acheving nothing. Now i can pray as much as 1hr and christian songs now gladen my heart unlike before when i would skip the track if its a christian song.
God really exist and nobody can convince me he doesnt. I used to remember the things devil used to tell me to convert me to his side but God rescued me through this thread.
I would like to recommend a book called "Faith speaks" I am currently using it to build my faith so that no situation can make me fear anymore because the biggest tool of the devil is fear.

@kcprince, ur case look similar to my younger brother's case stolen glory hem is a serious matter since Thurday he has bn regreting going to where they laid hands on his head mostly d last fake prophet he went to last bf tings started going bad for him d fake prophet pressed life out of his forehead in d name of casting out demon.
he has booked for cct deliverance too.
all lets be careful & be vigilant all des fake prophets has realy finished my brother's glory cos d story he narated t me is very scary he said dat when dey were praying revelation prayer @cct when he prayed and said evil monitoring spirit dat followed him when he went t fake prophets or prophetes, frm family idols etc his head will become stif & cold, i told him nt to pray it in dis house cos am scared.

@all new fellow glorious conquerors ur testimonies is sure IJN.
network problem disturbing me since 1804 cnt count how many times
i have posted & it showing half page tanks to bad network
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FynBabe(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please, who is the author of the book?
kcprince:

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
good evening all, my sister Manoda, i am back and with joy in my heart of the way God is now working in CCT, my cousin who has stolen glory case and monitoring spirit from Idols from fathers and mothers house, just called me to thank me for what God has started doing in his dream life, even though he has not attended renounciation n deliverance, that he has been booked for, but he has been sleeping like a baby n he now remember his dream when he wakes up, unlike before he went to CCT last thursday, huuummm, singingggggg, this kind Godoooooo, i never see ur typeoo 2x
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sotum 2 I am happy 4 ur cousin,may God also visit me and vry soon in d name of jesus, all conquers good 9th and God bless us all....
My Night Thought:

"Get comfortable with being afraid about the Future and watch yourself get stuck and stagnated. Your life is not a dress rehearsal. Live with BOLDNESS".
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jonnyp(m): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls anybody with pastor vic number is very urgent..jonny4ul@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kcprince: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2014
FynBabe:
Please, who is the author of the book?

Author is T.L Osburn
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kcprince: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2014
@janutra God has already visited your brother by directing him to servant Vic.

May we all recover our lost glory in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2014
jonnyp:

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2014
jonnyp:
enn has given you his number, I have been trying to reach him since yesterday, he finally spoke with me this morning, he said if anyone want to see him the person need to get to the tabernacle by 8-30am to collect appointment tag in order to see him, because the moment the service finish they go for hospital healing immeditely.

blessedbeads:
Sotum 2 I am happy 4 ur cousin,may God also visit me and vry soon in d name of jesus, all conquers good 9th and God bless us all:
That God that changed our stories wil change urs also in Jesus name. I hope u have gone for deliverance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FynBabe(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok. Thanks.
kcprince:

Author is T.L Osburn
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2014
@sotum2 I hav booked for deliverance and I pray God do a g8t wrk and deliver me in jesus name ....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2014
@blessedbeads, you will defimately testify as long as u follow the principle of God, which is what servant Vic believe and stand for.

Sister manoda where are thou? pls show face. u challenged me to it and i am hereoooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
blessedbeads:
@sotum2 I hav booked for deliverance and I pray God do a g8t wrk and deliver me in jesus name ....Amen

he will deliver you sis. everyone dat have visited cct for deliverance have one testimony or more,
bt d person must abstain from his or her old sinful life that I know is d secret of mentaining ur deliverance after u 've bn delivered, sin is a serious matter in cct which I think may be too hard for some folks to avoid bt is a choice tho.
we all knows wright from wrong wellcome to all newbies
all mia members ope u all are cool Jesus love you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank u loccu40 and sotum2 may d good lord bless us all in dis tread, may our slp be sweet and may we wake up 2mrrw strong,fresh ,strengthens in d name of jesus.....Gd9th evry conquer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Am happy that the elders are showing face and making this thread more lively and vibrant but please make una no forget to share una testimonies because it will go a long way in encouraging others to hold on steadfastly to Jesus and bring those who haven't seek Jesus to Him.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
@blessedbeads, barywhyte, kcprince and to all those whose brother and cousin are going for deliverance i will like us to go there with faith in God that you will go and come back happy and new person in Christ, giving no room to doubt.

Note that the devil is not going to rest knowing fully well that at CCT God is the one in control not any man or one yeye gods that have eyes but can not see or mouth but can not talk. The devil is going to come up with some trick to prevent you from going or even make you to begin to doubt but note that He that you are going to seek His face is far far greater and powerful than the devil and has also make you greater than the devil if not for sin who born devil to come dey torment us.

And don't forget that God is a faithful God who never fail or changes His word. He has commanded us to come unto Him and He will give us rest and God honour His words above His name.

So this coming Saturday go with faith and with full confidence in God words. Go there and seek God face but not any man or woman because God is the only one who can attend to your need no matter how big, serious or impossible to solve it may look to you.

After deliverance, don't waver hold on tight to God, even if the storm gather or it seem nothing is happening because after iron has gone through the furnace one must allow it to cool first to form a solid shape. Learn from peter who after walking some steps on water began to sink because he was afraid of the gathering of the storm and allowed doubt to sink in.

So no matter what don't let your faith to be replace with doubt because my God, JEHOVAH ELOHIM is ABLE
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
@blessedbeads, thank God, u will surly testify in Jesus name.

@Enn, is like u are now pastor of this thread, pls keep it up, for us who have gone to CCT understand this ur sermon very well, u doing great
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
enm, u are always on point we need faith filled word like urs to fully cross red seas. we shal conquer in d name of Jesus.

blessedbead, kcprince, barrywhit& other new members may u all testify very soon amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
@Sotum,I can see you are fully back. I hope madam and baby are in good condition.don't disappear again oo.

@blessedbeads, I thought you are waistbead,the two names sound alike. Thank God you are preparing for ur deliverance.I assure you that there's nobody that gets to cct and comes back empty.you are taking the right step and God will honour it

@Godsent,you are highly missed.pls we need you here.
@ all the MIA sisters and brothers,wherever you are,whatever you do,remember that God will n
ever forget you. Just be in the right track with him.

ADA40 how is lo?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
manoda:
@Sotum,I can see you are fully back. I hope madam and baby are in good condition.don't disappear again oo.

my sister, i hope so, by the grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.