Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341414 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
God you are so great, the unchangeable God, miracle working God, the creator of Life. God I thank you for this great miracle and testimonies pouring into this thread. Thank you for save delivery and the joy you brought into the home of bro Sotum2, the world must know that you alone is GOD.
Big congratulations to you Sotum2, may God perfect all that concerns you, the baby and the mother.
This is the Lord's doing... I rejoice with you, as I dance like King David did. My heart is full of joy.
Thank you Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
congrats Sotum, am so happy for you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lord Jesus u worthy to be praised amen! We are grateful for changing the story of Sotum Hallelua! U are the only God our king from zero sperm count to a bouncing baby gal Lord we are awed by yo goodness

@ Sotum congratulations she shall be way above her peers in Jesus Christ' name amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jesusssssss igwwwwwe....father of the fatherless,restorer of life,rose of sharon,mountain melter,joy of the whole world,giver of life,the God that can't be voted in nor voted out,I enthrone you king of my life,iron breaker,lion of Judea,ebube dike,arabata arababiti, oh father I adore you.
Thank you for Sotum and his family,thank you for the new baby.she is a joy bringer to her parents and society at large.

Oh sotum,your testimony shook me beyond words cos I know your story very well.I remember when you came to TTC thread,saying you want to kill urself cos u are the only child without no children urself. Ah sotum can you now see that the lord we serve is a mighty God? He has made u a father

Baba,there is none like you. I look at the sea,I see ur wonder,I look at the trees I see ur wonder,u are awesome,holy awesome,mighty God.

Congrats sotum

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats Sotum..May your baby grow in wisdom and stature..I tap into your blessings.I am expecting mine soonest in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
congrats sotum more good news to come our ways dis month IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations sotum2, Father we thank you for removing shame and poverty barreness in our lives, please do more for us we need your intervention to live a happy and fufilled life.

@All, please learn to disgrace your problems by posting it here, so that the problems will be shamed and not put you to shame. Afterall no one knows you except some of you that have seen and made friends with each others by either showing your pic or when you went to deliverance ground. IT IS IMPORTANT WE POST OUR PROBLEMS HERE INSTEAD OF POSTING IT VIA email. (REVELATION).

@All, that is ttc, do not focus on the bad behaviour of people around you focus on God and keep telling Him what you want and He will do it remember to live for Him and walk in His ways.

The book of Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty.
everyforces of having children and not having money pack your load out of my family in Jesus name.

Every forces of having finance and not having children, die by fire in Jesus name. for God is not an incomplet God, God has them all in abundance and am a child of God, for this reason I must have them all in the Mighty name of God.

every forces fuelling my problem of not getting a husband/wife die and refuse to ressurect

Every arrow of not having money and children, sumalsault and die in Jesus name.

let every sturborn problem in my life receive devine sturbborn solution now in the Mighty name of God.

God is God of all flesh stop worshipping religion, worship the God of all flesh in sincererity and be thou Holy, for God of all flesh is Holy"

RASALIKIMOLA MIGHTY IS HE MORE AND MORE BLESSING WILL COME UPON OUR LIFE IF WE SERVE HIM IN RIGHTOUSNESS.BARRENESS IS A CURSE AND MUST DEPART FROM US ALL IN EVERY LAND THAT WE DUEL AS CHILDREN OF GOD.

To my MUSLIM brethren: read this and digest it, COS GOD IS ABLE TO TURN A BERREN LAND TO A FERTILE LAND IN A TINKLE OF AN EYE.

And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth).” (Quran – Al-Hajj:5)

“And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years give thanks to Me (God) and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination.” (Quran – Luqman:14)

Do not worry about my constant fasting we will all rejoice together soon. your celebration is NEXTTTTTTT. YOUR TESTIMONIES increases my blessings.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Amen to all the prayers said by Mama Godssent I am next to testify, because Bareness is forever cursed in my life
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations sotum. May your new born baby bring you more blessings and joy. Regards to your dw and the lo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doctokwus: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations sotum2 on the arrival of your DD.she shall be a source of joy to your household.

@mama Godssent,God will bless you beyond measures for us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doctokwus: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Father out of the depths I have cried to you.papa hear my voice!let your ears be attentive to my supplications.if you lord,should mark iniquities,o lord,who could stand?

O lord,my soul waits for you more than those who watch for the morning.lord give me a sit in this marriage cos your grace was in this marriage.

#CRYINGHERE#

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by subzidi: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Good morning wonderful people! I have been MIA for the past 1 year as I was trying to pour all of me in the new job God gave me. I'm exactly 1 year and when I look back it has been God all the way!
@Docokwus: I was moved by your post to write, I understand how you feel and trust me I do. When it seems it's too difficult believe that the breakthrough is just by the corner. I know it is to have such a wonderful man as a hubby the only minus being the gift of a child/children! It is well sis be of good cheer!
@ all the new papas/mamas that welcomed their LO eg Skimpy, Julie Sotum, Julie etc I say a big congrats and may your children continually give you joy and become the masterpiece God has made them to be!
@ Mamaa Godsent: you are a rare gem may God continually give you the strength to continue to do the work you are doing here.
@ all conquerors: God will do that which he says he will do! Lets not weary in praying and praising! The bible says that God inhabits in the PRAISE of his his people, sometimes what prayer cannot do PRAISE can!
Let me share my latest battle on ttc to the shame of the devil, I have noticed the strange dreams I used to have immediately after/during O has returned. Recently I was in South Africa for business meeting and decided to use the opportunity to visit a fert clinic and the doctor after examination gave my enemy the worst verdict I've ever heard on this journey! I bursted into a teary prayer in his office and decreed with my mouth that I will have/i will carry my children to the glory of God. I despaired but immediately picked myself up and has gone back to my balm of God who has the original manufacturers mannual for my body!
I decree on anybody here that the doctors have written off will come back with a testimony that make nonsense of even the best medics in town!
So much on my mind now... I wish all of us all bfp in every area of our lives:
Lastly, I plan to be more regular around here and encouraging all of us to be of good cheer!
Shallom!

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2014
doctokwus,weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.patient,patient that's all God needs frm u this trying period. It's not easy I know,but God is a perfect planner.he is saving the best for the last.you will soon testify.
There are two important factor we need in this journey of TTC,which are HOPE and FAITH. It is hope that sees pictures,but faith brings those pictures to reality. Now,doctokwus what do you see? If you've not been seeing ur babies ,start seeing them now,visualize them now,and allow your faith to bring them to reality. As for seat,my dear nobody will push you away from the seat which God has given you in that marriage.

I myself ,have my own down period.there are times I just wish TTC to be over.but I know very very soon it sure will be over.

Now stand up,wipe ur tears ,and with a big smile on ur face,go about ur business or work.for the lord has got ur back. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
congratulatrions to all d new baby mamas & papas in da houz
@Godssent I hailo so you knows d Quran too you amazed me God bless u
doctokwus dnt worry be happy God will grant us our heart ddesire as we are trusting him insha Allah.

God'ssent check ur mail box I sent u a mail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Congrats sotun! May she alwz b a source of joy to d family.God is faithful
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cisse7575(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
congrats to all new mothers!!!

Allah will surely make those who are still expecting kids happy... please be happy.

if u are moslem, always recite " robi la tadharinii fardan, wa anta khaerul waarisiina" 11 times after each solat. ALLAH WILL SURE ANSWER UR PRAYER INSHA ALLAH.

EMAIL ME FOR ANY QUESTION
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Wow!@sotum congrats.ur baby shall be a blessing unto her generation.@doctokwus,pls dear do ur part and hand everything to God.Also,keep urself nd ur mind busy with positive things.pple around me always think that i dont border abt ttc,but d truth is that,i cant question God.I keep myself busy wt d word of God,my work and postgraduate programmes. it is well my dear.GOD WILL PUT SMILES ON OUR FACE SOON.@all good morning.@Godsent God bless u..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by meemeee: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Big Congrats to you Sotum God will your bundle of joy in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Godssent you are really God's sent. See the lives you have transformed here by just leading them to see the light. I have been reading from page 1-36 until I say let me run to this page to peep for some of testimony. I am very happy to hear Sotum2 testimony, I know how he started.

Please where is my goldenbaby? I haven't gone thru all the thread don't know if God has smoke on you. Don't worry it is never too late for God. He will smile on all of us.

Rute, canalily, all the ones I have been silently feeling their pains. The Lord will smile on you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
@FatherAbraham, no weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name.

Goldenbaby, Jecu, Uteh, caringpro, Iya-ejima, justbee, mikuut, triplemama, vilachi, funkybaby and many other old members I hope you are all fine? BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD! you are in my prayers.

@Waistbead, have you done what I asked you to do, renounciation and constant deliverance,

@The singles, have we started choosing the style of our wedding gown? I hope so,
but pls. do not rush into marriage without going for deliverance first, guy men are too many these days. alot of couple you see outside, are only married outside, inside their house they are not married they are two people that hates themselves but decided to stay together under one roof, so dnt get carried away by what you see outside. PRAY PRAY PRAY GO FOR DELIVERANCE, LET ANY SPIRIT PLANNING TO DESTROY YOU THROUGH MARRIAGE TELL YOU THEIR PLANS.

@enm, may mistakes be far from you in Jesus name.

@Icherishu, you are welcome God bless you.

The truth is that many of us looking for fruit of the womb are beign held down by evil forces and until you meet a real man of God they will not let the person alone, that is why you see some men with low sperm count or zero count, when they take any drug to increase it, instead of increasing it will drop lower than before it will drastically decrease instead of increasing cos there is something somewhere spiritually pluking down the increase. Sometimes it takes one visit to the right man of God for the problem to solve, sometimes it takes multiple visit before it can be solved but above all, try as much as possible to live a holy life, let go of your old harsh life style, forgive, if possible abandone some debt that make you get angry each time you ask the debtor about your money just like I did, is not easy but you know what you are pursuing. by the time you get there! you will forget all the pains you have gone through.

Evil forces knows when you are in a right marriage, they do all sort of things to get you out,
My prayer is that non among you shall go out of their ways to visit any witch doctor for solution, or go to where they will stylishly put your unborn children into evil convenant in the name of prayer.

DO NOT THINK YOUR HUSBAND IS BEHAVING THAT WAY BECAUSE, YOU HAVE NOT BEAR HIM A CHILD, NOOOOOO! THAT IS JUST HIS CHARACTER EVEN IF YOU BEAR HIM TRIPLETS TEN TIMES HE IS LIKE THAT, JUST THAT YOU DID NOT NOTICE THAT CARACTER WHEN YOU WERE DATING, HAAHAA SO DO NOT WORRY FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR BFP.
put your hand on the screen: Now Receive the streght to stay in your marriage, you shall not die of heart attack in Jesus name. STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are in my todays fasting and prayer, dnt fear I did not fail in any area of my life you shall not fail too in the Mighty name of God.

hmm who is this? beware of whare they are doing work for you to get pregnant, becareful we do not want a child with evil convenant in this thread, we do not want anyone that will get pregnant and carry the pregnancy forever no that is not the miracle of God. pls be patient go to God and see a doctor. God gives children with no sorrow.

In our next health topic we shall be discussing about "ANTI-BODIES"

I PRAY FOR THE GRACE & STREGHT TO COME OUT AGAIN,

THANKS FOR READING.

email joyfavour07@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2014
good morning all @mamaGodssdnt present mama I rcv ur mail thanks a million
Sotum2 congratulations on d arival of ur fine baby.

@goldenbaby I hope all is well with u?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
@sotum...congrats bro. I really rejoice wit ur family. Welcome our princess. May u grow in God's wisdom and understanding.

@mama Godsent...thanks for those words. I hardly come online these days 'cos I av nothing new to post. To the glory of God I logged in yesterday and saw ur post but was not opportunde to post yesterday. Am not giving up on God 'cos I know He is not yet thru with me and my dh. Tnx once again. May God continue to bless ur home with good things.

@all belleful mamas in d house,I say a very BIG congrats. U wi carry to full term and deliver safely.

@new mums and dads...congrats and a lovely kiss to princes and princesses.

@waitting mums and dads...just kn dt God is never late. He knows d best for us. I pray and strongly belived dt this is d month we av been waiting for. We all sha testify our bfps dis month in Jesus name..amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cisse7575(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
@godssent: You been so wonderful. May God continue to bless u and others. i had a dream about you. and i will like to tell u the dream but not publicly. u need to act quickly. email me my username here @ gmail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2014
hi, I received ur request to send me a mail. u can send ur mail to finecheek@yahoo.com.

cisse7575: @godssent: You been so wonderful. May God continue to bless u and others. i had a dream about you. and i will like to tell u the dream but not publicly. u need to act quickly. email me my username here @ gmail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Fellow conquerors in the house. I had gone back to complete the pages only for me to find out that nairaland tsunami deleted some of the pages.

I am new here, my issue is financial breakthrough as I recently lost my job. And I need God to bless me with a better one. I have copied the servant number n I had placed a call to him. He said I should come on Thursday. I will be there by God's grace and I have faith he ll look into my situation.

I have a son and I have started trying for another baby. God will perfect all that he has started in our lives.

@all God that has used God's sent to bless us he ll use her to bless more people. Have an open mind and all of us that are waiting for our bfp, he will do it for us in Jesus name. Amen.

@Godssent please add me to your prayer list. Thank you and God bless you. Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
After my fasting yesterday, a message came to me that I should pray against any creature that want to use your problem as a way of making money, and I thank God I did, and I repeat the the prayer again. any creature!! that want to see a ttc woman or man, the unmarried, the unemployed. as a way or someone they can use to make money, fall down and die in the Mighty name of Jesus.

Happy Sunday everyone.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

@
cisse7575: @godssent: You been so wonderful. May God continue to bless u and others. i had a dream about you. and i will like to tell u the dream but not publicly. u need to act quickly. email me my username here @ gmail

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

@cisse7575, Pls, be informed that my God that sent me to do what am doing here is not a small god, that should have its first letter in a small letter, He is too big to be spellt with small letter as the first letter, His name is God of all flesh, the I Am that I Am, Omnipresent God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. I respect Him so much cos He alone removed my shame. Is an insult to start the spelling of my God in small letter.

Have you done deliverance or renunciation? if no, go to MFM, OR CCT, IT IS IMPORTANT, cos dreams can come from God or from god (devil)

He (God) shows me everything about me when ever something want to go wrong, He shows me when something want to go wrong with people that lives with me, He shows me how someone is feeling if the person is sick, and I will feel the same way for at least five minute so anything I do to get better is what I will apply to the person to get better. I never planed to stay on the internet upto this period, I just wanted to post my testimonies to open my fellow women's eyes, but God's will take place in my life and I am arrested by Him to keep working for Him and saving souls in my own Little way and am doing it. And I will soon leave the thread. My name is God'ssent not godssent. thanks God bless you.

@Icherishu, I will reply you after tomorrows fasting God bless you.

@finecheek12, do not pannick over any situation God does not fail.

@Manoda, how are you?

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Godssent:

@Icherishu, I will reply you after tomorrows fasting God bless you.
Thank you ma, I will be waiting. God has blessed you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mummy Godsent am good and bouncing in the lord. Only that my sisterinlaw has been giving me headache that she wants to take me to a prayer house cos of TTC. She came last week and I told her am not going anywhere with her.she came last night and said I should get ready on friday she will be taking me there.

Ever since I came back frm Cct ,I find it hard visiting other ministries.cos I don't want my glory to be tampered with.am being careful at the same time I don't want her to feel I rejected her offer of help.

Me and her are so close,I even took her to Cct the last time I visited there. My fear is that some of this portharcourt ministries are full of scam.and I don't want to make mistake that I will regret latter cos of TTC.

I wish and strongly wish that God will answer his name in our lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ORA3(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello everyone,am a new person here,I jst need advice,ve been ttc for 2yrs 4months,no signs of pregnancy yet,I was told dat my left tube was blocked,and dat my hubby's sperm needs to go up a little,ve tried everything I was asked to do buh no sign,pls what do I do?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cisse7575(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2014
@cisse7575, Pls, be informed that my God that sent me to do what am doing here is not a small god, that should have its first letter in a small letter, He is too big to be spellt with small letter as the first letter, His name is God of all flesh, the I Am that I Am, Omnipresent God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. I respect Him so much cos He alone removed my shame. Is an insult to start the spelling of my God in small letter.

Have you done deliverance or renunciation? if no, go to MFM, OR CCT, IT IS IMPORTANT, cos dreams can come from God or from god (devil)

He (God) shows me everything about me when ever something want to go wrong, He shows me when something want to go wrong with people that lives with me, He shows me how someone is feeling if the person is sick, and I will feel the same way for at least five minute so anything I do to get better is what I will apply to the person to get better. I never planed to stay on the internet upto this period, I just wanted to post my testimonies to open my fellow women's eyes, but God's will take place in my life and I am arrested by Him to keep working for Him and saving souls in my own Little way and am doing it. And I will soon leave the thread. My name is God'ssent not godssent. thanks God bless you.

---------------------------------------------------
thank u for ur message. i wonder so very much when people attributes human qualities to God. Mistakingly spelt ur username shouldn't be attributed to Almighty God. it's ur username that was misspelt. And that has made u go too far...making ur anger goes up. let me remind u that anger with no way of resolving it becomes poison.

Someone whom God is talking shouldn't have ignored any warning. U should've at least listened to what i have to say before u start ur judgement whether or not the dream i had about u come from God...this hints me to rethink about what ur self acclaimed tittle...

Something is going to happen in the next 21 days, latest. u have been betrayed by someone u trusted most before...but this time...it is....

like i said earlier this year.....that we need to be prayerful because of death by fire and road accident...do u know how many road accidents and havoc fire have done this year

CHECKOUT my facebook and know more about me..... search for SHEIKH GHAPHAAR CISSE.

U are good at multivating people. i like u for that. may God continue to bless us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I thank everyone dat rejoiced and congratulated me I thank u all for d well wishes
dis blessing will go round iJn.
mama Godssent am very happy to come acroos ur thread and I have benefited from it
if I had nt come across dis thread i would 've remain d yawo dey used to call me.

above all, u are such a patient woman am learning patience from you too not responding to silly talk. my sis inlaw sent u a message to ur box yesterday ps reply her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.