Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332087 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2014
@temmyjudi Tell him d truth about whatever spiritual challenges u are passin thru. You have a reason 4 callin someone dnt u?

@blessedbeads I have been away fr Lagos since d deliverance program. perhaps once or twice in a mnth, i will b attendin cct.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chiscomax(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
enm:

Cct is a deliverance and healing ministry where the power of God is moving mightily. Cct stand for Christ chosen tarbanacle and it located in sango ota Ogun state Nigeria.

It is not for a sale ministry where you will be demanded for money to see or buy something before you can see the servant of God.

Also it is not a deliverance and healing ministry where they just pray for you and let you go, here you pray yourself to victory and taught on the hardcore truth of and how to maintained your victory and blessing.

You are welcome

it is quite unfortunate because i live in delta state. I dont know directions to ogun neither do i know anyone there. What can i do now?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chiscomax(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2014
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Finally talked to servant vic. I stay in delta state and he asked me to find someone who lives in lagos who can come and take prayer points for me. I was not hearing him clearly over the phone but if you attend this church or live in lagos that can help me take the prayer point , please kindly offer me help. The lord will bless u richly.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
@chiscomax dere r so many people dat attend ,dnt worry u will get somone ,hop u hav called him and explain d issue 2 him ...I will be dere on Thursday so I can also help u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
@rupion welcome back, never knew you've put to bed.congrats.my dear pls always share your testimony so that others will be encouraged. I believe most people here don't know you have put to bed because you didn't share the testimony here

May God bless you and the baby
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
blessedbeads:
Gdmrn g8t conquers, God is a good and not a wicked God...4 all those dat r new u r welkom and blessed ,for those dat r living far away frm lagos try and look 4 who will book deliverance 4 u and dnt miss it find ur way 2 ogunstate and be dere in person .....@enm I saw u whn u came 2 book 4 dat person I was sitting nxt 2 u @barrywhite I didn't see u on Thursday hop u r good... @temijudy u r welkom on line call him and explain wat u r passing thru dat u collected his num frm narialand @chixcomas Cct is a deliverance ministry dat deals with evry prmb physically and spiritually @ rupion pls alwys testify ,is good so dat another will emerge.@ ttesseyy hav u seen somone 2 book 4 u ,if u hav pls try and come 4 d deliverance urself .....u all hav a g8t and sweet weekend.....
As the sun shines and it is Visible for all to see so shall the Glory of God be in your Life always. Good Morning and Happy New Month
yes enm book for me all I need to do is to folo d prayer points n find a way to be in ogun state tho its nt goin to be easy for me because I don't knw anybody there n I hvnt bn to dt side b4. God help me
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
@rupion, you no invite us to come jollificate with you. Sometime internet connection can be a headache but you can minimise the problem by looking for the best network with good data coverage in your area but etisalat service is better than the rest in most location.

I pray for more God blessing upon you are your family in Jesus name. Every plan of the enemy to turn your blessing into things of sorrow, pain and agony shall meet with and be destroyed by the destructive fire of the almighty God. The blood of Jesus shall soak every area of your life and your family and shall be a banner over you and your family in Jesus name. I use your testimony and those of others as a point of contact to the divine power and blessing of the almighty God that those of us still waiting and looking onto God for one thing or the other shall received whatever they are looking onto God for and have a cause to come and testify of the goodness of the lord in Jesus name i pray.

Note, to those of us on this thread that have not gone for deliverance should try and do so. If CCT is to far for you to be attending locate a MFM church near you and be participating in the prayer programme.

Doing deliverance is not enough, don't say i am free now so i can relax and enjoy my lifestyle. No don't do that. After deliverance check that thing you are doing that is not pleasing to God and stop it. Ask for the grace of God to help you stop it.

Don't let pressure from friends, relatives, loves one, boyfriend or girlfriend to weighed you down and discourage you from following God principles ( ways ). Even if you are a wife or husband and your relationship is being threatened as results, don't panic take the issue to God in prayer and God will come to your aid and the storm get calmed.

And to all the singles in our midst, don't let anybody deceive you that premarital sex is not a sin blah blah blah. It is bad and dangerous. That is one sure way for the enemy to come tormenting again after deliverance, talk to your partner have one on one discussion with them, don't let them use the word God will understand, God is merciful and forgiving. Yes God understand, merciful and forgiving, that's why He ask us to ask for the grace, that's why Jesus said to the disciple after coming down from the mountain where he went to pray that they should pray to God for protection against temptation, and that's also why the holy spirit is among us to comfort us. Pray for your relationship and if it is God will for it to be it will be but if it is not it won't be.

Note God never abandon and leave useless those who follow Him in truth and in spirit. I know in this world of ours doing that will be a difficult task to accomplished but with the Grace of God it is very very accomplisheable. Don't rely on your power or might but the grace and power of God. Ask for it and it shall be given you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was at CCT last week saturday wen pastor vic prayed for me and bless my anointing oil I came bck wit it and keep praying wit it and also I used it to annoint my self everyday b4 going to work.my story goes like dis I work wit a company as a contract staff,some few months back I received a news dat my name was among dose dat has been fowarded for conversion to permanent staff and u knw wat comes along wit it increase in salary and u are sure ur job is safe.so 2days ago some of ma colleagues were called to come pick up they confirmation letter,they were askd to report to our hr office to pick up they letter,I was wondering why was I nt part of this pple,nt dat I was not among the best staff,I kept quiet they came bck there were all happy I pretend I didn't see them but inside me I was nt happy,they ask me if I have collected mine I said nt yet,but I was down I continue my work.Dat same evening our superior came to me and speak to me in our native language so that the pple around me will nt understand the message he was trying to pass accross to me he said I am going to pick up my leta tomorrow, first I was shock,bt still doubting him dat he must be kiddin when orda have collected they own leta today while is mine tomorrow,somtin inside me said keep quiet and belive I nw said ok have heard.so dat same day I went to met one of our manager I inquire fr him that why was my name not on the list of those dat were confirmed he said that there was an omission dat it was a mistake that I will pick ma letter tomorrow dat also help me strengthen ma faith dat day I now left his office.But I make sure I use d anointing oil everyday b4 going to work and I also pray wit it,the next day I resume work I was on ma sit when one of our manager came to me and said I should go and see the Human resource manager and when I get dey d lady said are u so and so oh come fill some forms afta fillin d forms, she gave me my appointment letter I was speechless I said can dis be true so pple of God dat was hw I was confirmed a permanent staff I tank God for pastor vic and his prayers upon me because d devil remove ma name from dat list but God show himself by proving to him dat wat ever dat is written is written I am so happy because as I speak my salary has been increase am so happy for dis great miracles d lord has done for me.All I can say is tank u lord for puttin the devil to shame through the prayers and the blessed anointing oil of pastor vic.I know the lord will take me fr dis positon to anoda level he has nt finished wit me yet he is jst starting Tank u lord and the good lord dat did mine will surely bless u all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Y
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chiscomax(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
blessedbeads:
@chiscomax dere r so many people dat attend ,dnt worry u will get somone ,hop u hav called him and explain d issue 2 him ...I will be dere on Thursday so I can also help u

I willbe vey glad if you can help me. Yesi have explained it to him and he said I should find someone who can helpme take the prayerpoints... Please let me have yournumber so that we can discuss. Thankyou a lot and God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
@jayedu108 congratulationsssssssssssssssssssss, Jesus is Lord, that is just the begining of ur testimony.

God of Elijah, show urself in the lives of others the way u showed urself in our lives.

@Chisomax, u are welcome to this thread, i would have asked my cousin to help u but he attended the last deliverance session.

@enn, ur sermon is direct like servant Vic's

@enn, ur sermon is direct message for all, just like Servant Vic will preach every day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sunnshyn(f): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
jayedu108:
I was at CCT last week saturday wen pastor vic prayed for me and bless my anointing oil I came bck wit it and keep praying wit it and also I used it to annoint my self everyday b4 going to work.my story goes like dis I work wit a company as a contract staff,some few months back I received a news dat my name was among dose dat has been fowarded for conversion to permanent staff and u knw wat comes along wit it increase in salary and u are sure ur job is safe.so 2days ago some of ma colleagues were called to come pick up they confirmation letter,they were askd to report to our hr office to pick up they letter,I was wondering why was I nt part of this pple,nt dat I was not among the best staff,I kept quiet they came bck there were all happy I pretend I didn't see them but inside me I was nt happy,they ask me if I have collected mine I said nt yet,but I was down I continue my work.Dat same evening our superior came to me and speak to me in our native language so that the pple around me will nt understand the message he was trying to pass accross to me he said I am going to pick up my leta tomorrow, first I was shock,bt still doubting him dat he must be kiddin when orda have collected they own leta today while is mine tomorrow,somtin inside me said keep quiet and belive I nw said ok have heard.so dat same day I went to met one of our manager I inquire fr him that why was my name not on the list of those dat were confirmed he said that there was an omission dat it was a mistake that I will pick ma letter tomorrow dat also help me strengthen ma faith dat day I now left his office.But I make sure I use d anointing oil everyday b4 going to work and I also pray wit it,the next day I resume work I was on ma sit when one of our manager came to me and said I should go and see the Human resource manager and when I get dey d lady said are u so and so oh come fill some forms afta fillin d forms, she gave me my appointment letter I was speechless I said can dis be true so pple of God dat was hw I was confirmed a permanent staff I tank God for pastor vic and his prayers upon me because d devil remove ma name from dat list but God show himself by proving to him dat wat ever dat is written is written I am so happy because as I speak my salary has been increase am so happy for dis great miracles d lord has done for me.All I can say is tank u lord for puttin the devil to shame through the prayers and the blessed anointing oil of pastor vic.I know the lord will take me fr dis positon to anoda level he has nt finished wit me yet he is jst starting Tank u lord and the good lord dat did mine will surely bless u all.

Praiseeee the lord...we thank God and I rejoice greatly with you. That same God who shamed the devil in your life will also shame the devil too at work in my life....

Spoken to Servant Vic serverally, I'm not in Nigeria, don't know how I can get the anointing oil or water. I feel bad...

Someone pls advice me...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
@jayedu108 am happy for you bro wishing yu more upliftment congratulations.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
sunnshyn:

Praiseeee the lord...we thank God and I rejoice greatly with you. That same God who shamed the devil in your life will also shame the devil too at work in my life....

Spoken to Servant Vic serverally, I'm not in Nigeria, don't know how I can get the anointing oil or water. I feel bad...

Someone pls advice me...

I dont think there is a way u can get it without going to CCT. because servant vic will call on the God of Elijah to come n bless it on ur hand, they dont sell it, u wil buy ur own and bring to deliverance ground, unlike some that will sell
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
locuu40:
Thanks bro I appreciate.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
locuu40:
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
sunnshyn:

Someone pls advice me...

please follow @sotum2 advice dat wat I did as well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
jayedu108:

Our God is a good God
Yes He is
Our God is a good God
Yes He is

Bro just keep praising Him and talk about His works
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
@jayedu108. Congratulations.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sunnshyn(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
sotum2:

I dont think there is a way u can get it without going to CCT. because servant vic will call on the God of Elijah to come n bless it on ur hand, they dont sell it, u wil buy ur own and bring to deliverance ground, unlike some that will sell

Hmmm...ok, is it not possible I buy it here, call him and ask that he prays for it through the phone?? Holy spirit is everywhere Bro Sotum isn't it?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
@jayedu108. Congratulations.
@rupion Congratulations too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
sunnshyn:

Someone pls advice me...

Don't worry about anointing oil and water, all you need is to build up your faith in God and keep to His way and if the situation arises, you will have your anointing oil and water where you are.

I remember a testimony by a Muslim brother at cct, where he was face with a child of his friend or so, the child was sick and it was serious and the parent in despair but in that situation he remember servant Vic and called him and servant told to get water and through phone he pray on the water and the water was filled with the power of God and through that water the power of God manifested and healed and revived the child back and servant Vic advice him to advice the child parent to come for deliverance.

So my dear sister, keep praying your prayer and keep calling him on phone for counselling and whenever you have some dreams that trouble you.

God hands is not short to reach where you are, so keep to His way and let your faith be strong in the Lord God Almighty, even in the midst of heaven storm let your faith be unshakeable.

But try and come down here and be at cct for deliverance and healing service.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
sunnshyn:

Hmmm...ok, is it not possible I buy it here, call him and ask that he prays for it through the phone?? Holy spirit is everywhere Bro Sotum isn't it?

Yes it is possible and also not possible because everything depends on God and servant Vic does not move outside what God through the Holy spirit says or ask him to do.

But there is no harm in asking, you never can tell.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
enm:

Yes it is possible and also not possible because everything depends on God and servant Vic does not move outside what God through the Holy spirit says or ask him to do.

But there is no harm in asking, you never can tell.

u have spoken my mind, hummmmmm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sunnshyn(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
enm:

Don't worry about anointing oil and water, all you need is to build up your faith in God and keep to His way and if the situation arises, you will have your anointing oil and water where you are.

I remember a testimony by a Muslim brother at cct, where he was face with a child of his friend or so, the child was sick and it was serious and the parent in despair but in that situation he remember servant Vic and called him and servant told to get water and through phone he pray on the water and the water was filled with the power of God and through that water the power of God manifested and healed and revived the child back and servant Vic advice him to advice the child parent to come for deliverance.

So my dear sister, keep praying your prayer and keep calling him on phone for counselling and whenever you have some dreams that trouble you.

God hands is not short to reach where you are, so keep to His way and let your faith be strong in the Lord God Almighty, even in the midst of heaven storm let your faith be unshakeable.

But try and come down here and be at cct for deliverance and healing service.

Thank you my brother...it is well. I will try and suggest it to servant Vic and see what he says!

Cheers!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sunnshyn(f): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
sotum2:

u have spoken my mind, hummmmmm

Thank you bro Sotum
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2014
@jayedu 108 congrats bro. U are a fighter.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2014
TTeessyy:
yes enm book for me all I need to do is to folo d prayer points n find a way to be in ogun state tho its nt goin to be because I don't knw anybody there n I hvnt bn to dt side b4. God help me
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Barywhyte post=27630659]@temmyjudi Tell him d truth about whatever spiritual challenges u are passin thru. You have a reason 4 callin someone dnt u?

@blessedbeads I have been away fr Lagos since d deliverance program. perhaps once or twice in a mnth, i will b attendin cct. [/

thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
temmyjudi:

Check your mail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
@jayedu108 congratulations ,I am happy 4 u, @enm tanx 4 all d words of encouragement........Happy sunday 2 evryone in dis thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.