Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333572 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
blessedbeads:
This week, I pray Divinity grants you speed in Business, Career and Academics. May every cycle of Negativity never repeat itself again and may what men describe as your End be the beginning of Goodnews in Jesus name!

Just wondering the great power behind ur night thoughts and prayer, Ameeeeeen to ur prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
blessedbeads:
This week, I pray Divinity grants you speed in Business, Career and Academics. May every cycle of Negativity never repeat itself again and may what men describe as your End be the beginning of Goodnews in Jesus name!

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Its alright that You don't know what tomorrow may bring, be rest assured,when Tomorrow comes,everything will be alright"
Goodnight({}) .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2014
It all started with a dream that i had, my journey to cct a place where God is in really in charge.

I travel home then with my fiancee then to introduce her to my granny and use the opportunity also to introduce her to my old man. The dream was so disturbing to the extent that i became afraid of the future, and questions were rising up in my mind, questions that i can't provide answer to.

Back to Lagos, my mind become heavy, my relationship taking a dive, my family were also not helping matter, the future looking very bleak, a deep hole inside my heart that need filling but not just any feeling and inside of me is this voice constantly tormenting me and asking me " is this where you suppose to be?" this is not where you suppose to be in life" the more this question the more helpless i became.

I don't know of any witch doctor priest or Alfa even pastor too because one i don't attend church and two i try as much as possible to stay away from anything idol and it association because then i believe that when devil give you something he will collect it back times two. And my life was not there spiritually as i engaged in sexual immorality and perversion and at the height of it later indulge in adultery. I don't smoke but once in a while drinker. As you can see my relationship with God was nothing at all, is just by His grace and mercy.

So i went in search of answers to the numerous question boggling my mind and how to fill up that hole in my heart. So i pick up my laptop, went to google and type in free online compatibility test , a lot of site was thrown up and that began my full journey to consulting astrology and it other associate. I spent hours on my laptop consulting on various aspects of my life eg money, marriage, my future, my dreams and so on. The more i consult the more unfulfilled i became and a voice was telling me dump all that and go to church.

So i started googling free Christian prophecy,sign up with various site hoping for direction from God. I saw this thread and one other thread offering free prophecies, I jump over this thread and click on the other one offering free prophecies. I pick up my phone and call the number posted there, and started to see vision saying things that aren't there and was note, I was just saying no i don't think so, I can't remember, to cut the long story short he placed me on seven days fasting giving me prayer point to pray with and meanwhile i was consulting astrology and other spirit medium online.

After the fasting programme observing all that I should observe, my dreams change. It got bad and i became even more scared. still searching online, this thread will be shown to but i always over look it, but one day for lack of nothing to read i click on this thread, go back and after some days i came back to this thread and i thank God that i did.

My going to cct has help me a lot more than anyone can imagine. If only i had known, what i know now 15years, only God knows where i would by now.

Today, am free and light. Certain and unafraid of the future, working on my relationship with God. No more empty hole in my heart. My prayer life has changed, my dreams life changed too, financial stability and am dreaming dreams again.

If i hadn't find this thread when i found it only God know how deep my involvement in demonic practice like astrology would have been. Also by now i would have graduated from a fornicator to a full blown adulterer and am very grateful to God for the opportunity He gave me to locate this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
“To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.” (Luke 1: 27)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

In our Focal Scripture, Angel Gabriel was sent to a virgin betrothed to Joseph. In vs. 32 of our Scripture Reading, Angel Gabriel said of Jesus: “…and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David”.

Jesus was to come from the lineage of David, but Mary was not of David’s lineage. Mary wasn’t part of the family through which the promise would be fulfilled.

Though she wasn't from David’s lineage, Mary was betrothed to Joseph who was from David’s lineage. She wasn't David's descendant but she was connected to David’s descendant. Her connection to Joseph opened the door for heaven’s favour; her connection to David's descendant connected her to God's plan.

Friend, God will grant you strategic connections that will work for your good. God will grant you earthly connections that will attract heavenly provisions. God will cause you to come in contact with people who will link you to uncommon favours. God will cause you to meet people whose connection to you will help you to rise higher. God will grant you strategic connections that will favour you.

You may not always be qualified for everything you desire, but God will grant you strategic connections that will give you things even when you don’t deserve them. You may not always open some doors for yourself, but God will grant you connections that will open doors for you. God will give you connections that will make difficult things to become easy for you.

Ask God to grant you relevant connections that will take you higher in destiny. Ask God for strategic connections.

Pray With Me: Lord, grant me strategic connections that will take me higher in destiny, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2014
@blessedbead greater dan God'ssent is here, i mailed God'ssent yesterday & she replied me wit a shoking word, she said dat blessedbead has transformed & has taking up d batton while all of us are waiting for God'ssent, she sed i shld check blesedbead long post,dat blesedbead dos nt hav control over her hands when she is typing & dat i shld check d time she is posting dat angels wakes her up t do it. she
replied me in many words dat kept me thinking, i hv bn reading & craming bible quotes since yesteday bt wen i woke up dis mowing i cnt remember any. so i said to myself wat if i open my dor & see satan in my apartment cant i even hav som strong bible verse upstairs 2 rebuke him? house how do u cram bible verses & retain it in ur memory? help cos i need to down-load d word of God into ma brain t guide against watever dat want t scatter my newly found suces in biz. Godssent said dt i need God more in riches dan in poverty,house pls how do i grab God? heeem i dnt wa poverty t come back again it wasnt easy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
@samplet if you don't know how to cram bible passages just jote out some from blessedbeed and enm post anb be reciting it the way they recite the alphabets or get a good gospel cd that sings with bible passages. it helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
eve22:
@samplet if you don't know how to cram bible passages just jote out some from blessedbeed and enm post anb be reciting it the way they recite the alphabets or get a good gospel cd that sings with bible passages. it helps.

I am learning frm ur post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Prayer points for tomorrow, our wednessday prayer and fasting programme.

1. Thank God for what He has done for you this year.

2. Let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every unspoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.

6. You inward curses, militating against my virtues, break, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any power given the mandate to curse and hinder y progress, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curses to me, I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. Father, Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every instrument, put in place to frustrate me become impotent, in the name of Jesus.

13. I reject every cycle of frustration, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every agent assigned to frustrate me, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every power tormenting Nigeria, die by the sword, in the name of Jesus.

16. I destroy the power of every satanic arrest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. All satanic-arresting agents, release me in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

18. Everything that is representing me in the demonic world against my career / marriage/ my children / my business/ my complete total deliverance , be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

19. Spirit of the living God, quicken the whole of my being, in the name of Jesus.

20. God, smash me and renew my strength, in the name of Jesus.

21. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see beyond the visible to the invisible, in the name of Jesus.

22. Lord, ignite my career/ my marriage/ my life/ my business with Your fire.

23. O Lord, liberate my spirit to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

24. Holy Spirit, teach me to pray through problems instead of praying about, it in the name of Jesus.

25. O Lord, deliver me from the lies I tell myself.

26. Every evil spiritual padlock and evil chain hindering my success, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

27. I rebuke every spirit of spiritual deafness and blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

28. O Lord, empower me to resist satan that he would flee.

29. I chose to believe the report of the Lord and no other, in the name of Jesus.

30. Lord, anoint my eyes and my ears that they may see and hear wondrous things from heaven.

31. O Lord, anoint me to pray without ceasing.

32. In the name of Jesus, I capture every power behind any career failure/ marriage failure/ marital delay/ business failure/ health failure and barreness.

33. Holy Spirit, rain on me now, in the name of Jesus.

34. Holy Spirit, uncover my darkest secrets, in the name of Jesus.

35. You spirit of confusion, loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

36. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I defy satan’s power upon my career/ my marriage/ my family/ my marital destiny/ my business and my health, in the name of Jesus.

37. Let water of life flush out every unwanted stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.

38. You the enemies of my career/ my marriage/ my family/ my business/ my health, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

39. O Lord, begin to clean away from my life all that does not reflect You.

40. Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.

41.    Oh Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life.

42. I frustrate every demonic arrest over my spirit-man, in the name of Jesus.

43. Let the blood of Jesus remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life, in Jesus’ name.

44. Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.

45. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garments in my life, in the name of Jesus.

46. Begin to thank God.

Thank You Lord Jehovah Elohim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2014
David was at his lowest 3 days before he was crowned King. Had he not encouraged himself, he would have given up too soon.

Can I join YOU to encourage YOU. There is so much Joy ahead. I believe in you. Cheer up, Raise your head high and brush off that depression. It won't be long from now...You shall tell the story how you encouraged yourself and how God came through for you in Jesus name!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
blessedbeads:
David was at his lowest 3 days before he was crowned King. Had he not encouraged himself, he would have given up too soon.

Can I join YOU to encourage YOU. There is so much Joy ahead. I believe in you. Cheer up, Raise your head high and brush off that depression. It won't be long from now...You shall tell the story how you encouraged yourself and how God came through for you in Jesus name!

Amen, so shall it be in all our life. In Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
“28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 30. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.” (Luke 1: 28, 30)

In our Focal Scripture, Angel Gabriel announced that Mary was highly favoured. The Angel also added that Mary had found favour with God. Mary found favour that was not dependent on any man; she found favour that no man could withdraw; she found favour that was not within the whims and caprices of any man. Her favour came from God Himself.

Friend, you have found Favour with God. You are Divinely favoured. No man can withdraw the favour of God on your life; no hater or adversary can interrupt the divine favour on your life. The favour of God on you is beyond the reach of those who are conspiring against you; God's favour on you is too high for any man to tamper with; your favour is from heaven.

Because you are divinely favoured, no man can stop you, no one can take your place, no hater can halt your progress in destiny, nothing that God has destined for you will be diverted, the protocols of men will not stop you from rising higher, and God will shock men by giving you platforms for undeniable impact and fame.

When men favour you, they can afford to take the glory, and they can even withdraw their favour whenever they feel like doing so; but when God favours you, no man can question it or withdraw it, and no man can take the glory to himself.

Stop looking for favours from men and ask God to favour you all by Himself. Ask God to grant you Divine Favour that no man can tamper with; ask God for favour that will totally embarrass your haters. Ask God for a divinely orchestrated favour.

Pray With Me: Lord, grant me divine favour that my haters cannot tamper with, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2014
@samplet pls dnt cram bible verse ,u won't remember any one ...jus tak one @a tym
@thread ,g8t conquers u r all bless .hav a wonderful day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
tanks eve22& blessedbead, I hv started taking it one @ a time, i want to stat preaching d word to peple @ any given oportunity, i dnt want d word to depart frm my mouth as read in d book of Joshua, i tried to use my Dh to practice bf going to oders bt d man fall my hand, if i quote d bible he will run & open his bible and shouted yeeeeeeeeh pastoooooor is nt correct and lol, instead of encouraging me. I thank God we did mowing devotion tday i quoted 3 passages without wrong quote am geting diar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
samplet dnt kill me with laugho, better study de bible well b/4 preaching to avoid misqotn de bible scriptures .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
samplet:
tanks eve22& blessedbead, I hv started taking it one @ a time, i want to stat preaching d word to peple @ any given oportunity, i dnt want d word to depart frm my mouth as read in d book of Joshua, i tried to use my Dh to practice bf going to oders bt d man fall my hand, if i quote d bible he will run & open his bible and shouted yeeeeeeeeh pastoooooor is nt correct and lol, instead of encouraging me. I thank God we did mowing devotion tday i quoted 3 passages without wrong quote am geting diar.

Rome was not built in a day, the holy spirit is our hope.
R
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Envy mocks contentment; It builds the foundation on which bitterness and strife maximise their potentials".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ICHINONYE(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
spirituality is all about fear, if u stamp dat fear notin wil hapen 2u, its just like som1 said I wil do u juju, if u leave by dat fear d juju wil work 4u, learn to kill fear and u wil conquer Barrenness, Poverty, Spiritually & any ill-Physically problem
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
“To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.” (Luke 1: 27)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional.

Our Focal scripture reveals that Mary was betrothed to Joseph. She was about to be married to Joseph. Proverbs 18 vs. 22 says: “Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD”. One can infer that marriage prepares one to receive favour from God.

Mary was favoured as one who was to get married to Joseph, but that was not the end of it; she was about to receive a greater favour. She was about to receive the favour of being the channel for Jesus’ birth. The first favour of marriage led to a higher favour of bringing forth Jesus. Mary was favoured for a higher favour.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word to you: you are favoured for a higher favour. The favours you receive will lead you into bigger favours. The open doors of today will be harbingers of more open doors in the future; the testimonies of today will prepare the grounds of your life for bigger and better testimonies; the good things that God has brought your way will lead you into more good things that will make you smile.

The favour you have received is not an end in itself; it is just the beginning of greater things ahead. Get set for bigger and better things; God will load you with uncommon favours that will put you in the news. When men think they have seen the best of favours on your life, God will shock them by opening yet another door of favour that is bigger and better.

The last favour you received is not the end of favours on your life; bigger and better favours await you. You are favoured for a higher favour.

Pray With Me: Lord, I am favoured for a higher favour; I shall have bigger and better favours henceforth, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Splendid Thursday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:24am On Dec 12, 2014
“28. And the angel came in unto her, and said... 31. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.”
-(Luke 1: 28, 31)

In our Focal Scripture, the Angel saluted Mary and unfolded God’s plans for her. The Angel announced the special favour Mary was about to receive from God; he spoke of the divine plans that God was about to make manifest in Mary’s life; he announced the future that Mary was about to step into.

Mary was not in Jerusalem, the city of Kings and nobles, but the Angel found her and announced a great future that would later become a reality. Her current condition was not special, but something special was waiting in her future. Her past and present may have been ordinary, but there was an extraordinary future ahead.

Friend, God says, there is an extraordinary future ahead of you. Where you are now is nothing compared to where you will be in future. Your current level is nothing compared to your next level. You shall have great achievements and receive great favours in future; you will walk into uncommon opportunities in future; things will get better in a matter of time; the struggles of yesterday and today will not follow you into your future.

Any man who looks down on you because of where you are now is in for a shocker; your future will embarrass and completely disappoint them. Your future will make a mess of every negative prediction that has been made about you. Your future is better than your past and your present.

Pay less attention to your past and present travails and expect a greater future. Your future is great, God-ordained, extraordinary, and beyond your imaginations.

Job 8 vs. 7 puts it this way: “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.”

Pray With Me: Lord, my future is great and extraordinary, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Fabulous Friday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2014
@Blessedbead, I say a big amen I tap into your holy spirit anointing.
Good morning evrione.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
@blessedbeads, amen to ur prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:01am On Dec 13, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Sometimes, bad roads and windy paths could lead to beautiful cities. Stay on the grind,tomorrow will bring smiles". Good9th
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2014
There is time for everybody. We are all different from one another and we all must travel different paths to reach the same destination. It is good to have wealth and riches. It is good for business to flourish and to ride good cars round the countrysides. After all, all these belong to our father and by inheritance, it all belong to us. But I perceive that it is all better to have God and not concentrate all day praying over riches and success in business. Its kind of mocking God or taking him for granted and Bible says: God cannot be mocked, for whatever a man sow, the same he shall reap. That sowing and reaping include things we ask for in prayers before God, for our works must be tested by fire. Cars and riches and business and money and earthly glory shall all be consumed by that fire. Even tho we have all these things, they come to us freely but without heavenly reward for their proceeds shall be consumed by fire.

I am still searching for God. Even tho I need good job, money and good wife (that is a fearful part lol), something keep telling me that "you will have them but it is not what you need most" I agree with that voice because earthly things belong to God first but now belong to devil and devil use it to hurl people to hell. But the truth is, I still never found God. Kind of elusive. I read bible and I get inspirations at times, not all times. I pray (not always these days) and I have had time to deal with demons in dreams and often at nights. In fact as I woke up this morning, I saw two whose shapes I don't have description for, hoping along the way with me. Terrible beings. They tried to give me something to eat like meat. Something that look like a body part of a being that look like tortoise with a widest mouth but then I threw it back to its mouth. This happen after I had a chat with Barrister Akeredolu of APC (one of their chieftains) in that dream.

But in all my failures, dreams, visions, efforts, prayers, fasting, It appeared God remains elusive. I won't deceive myself about this: I haven't found him yet. I have only heard about him and read about him in bible. Everything I know about God came from those two sources. I have yet to experience him personally. I desire to experience through supernatural means and not by wealth or some riches because those things fade away with time and they don't keep you in God's love. We will always have physical needs, and when those needs take forever to be met, doubts set in. . Make no mistake about it: I don't detest riches or wealth. who wouldn't want them? I want them too but I want God more but he hasn't been talking but maybe he has in some ways I don't understand. I tried to stop sinning like @enm described (his story is very similar to mine) but I have failed even in the course of prayers. It is very difficult to do spiritual things with flesh and desire is of no help in such matters.

I arrived therefore at one thing: No one can come to God except He calls him. Physical blessings are not indications of God's calling, for God gives rains to both his seeds and the seeds of Satan. Satan too has his own versions of blessing we must know that. That being is very crafty and great in wisdom and anonymity. The only personality that devil fear is God and not a single man, for he comes after every human

Where is God? How do you search him out? How do you communicate with him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
“And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.”
-(Luke 1: 28)

In our Focal Scripture, Angel Gabriel told Mary that she was blessed among women. Mary was not the only woman in her generation, but she was singled out as one who was blessed among women. By the Angel's assertion, there was something about Mary that made her different from others. The Angel inferred that Mary was different.

Friend, God says you are different. You are different from those with whom you share some commonality; you are different from those in the same career, business, ministry, location, environment, town, etc. There is some uniqueness in you that sets you apart from others; you have what others don’t have; there are gifts and abilities you have that others don’t have.

Because you are different, your case is also different. Others may go through established protocols to get what they need, but protocols will be broken for you. Others may struggle to make progress, but yours will come with ease; some may suffer losses, but you shall have gains; others may suffer setbacks, but for you, every setback will become a set up for your increase. The battles against others may reduce them, but your own battles will increase you.

God says, you are in a class of your own; you are ahead of the crowd; you are supremely different; you are wonderfully and fearfully made; you are the first and not the last; the negative things that happen to others will not happen to you. In all your ways, everything will be different.

Mary didn't bless herself among women; God singled her out and blessed her; she was different because God made her different. You're not different because a mere mortal says so; you're different because God made you so.

Pray With Me: Lord, I am uniquely different, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Barywhyte:
There is time for everybody. We are all different from one another and we all must travel different paths to reach the same destination. It is good to have wealth and riches. It is good for business to flourish and to ride good cars round the countrysides. After all, all these belong to our father and by inheritance, it all belong to us. But I perceive that it is all better to have God and not concentrate all day praying over riches and success in business. Its kind of mocking God or taking him for granted and Bible says: God cannot be mocked, for whatever a man sow, the same he shall reap. That sowing and reaping include things we ask for in prayers before God, for our works must be tested by fire. Cars and riches and business and money and earthly glory shall all be consumed by that fire. Even tho we have all these things, they come to us freely but without heavenly reward for their proceeds shall be consumed by fire.

I am still searching for God. Even tho I need good job, money and good wife (that is a fearful part lol), something keep telling me that "you will have them but it is not what you need most" I agree with that voice because earthly things belong to God first but now belong to devil and devil use it to hurl people to hell. But the truth is, I still never found God. Kind of elusive. I read bible and I get inspirations at times, not all times. I pray (not always these days) and I have had time to deal with demons in dreams and often at nights. In fact as I woke up this morning, I saw two whose shapes I don't have description for, hoping along the way with me. Terrible beings. They tried to give me something to eat like meat. Something that look like a body part of a being that look like tortoise with a widest mouth but then I threw it back to its mouth. This happen after I had a chat with Barrister Akeredolu of APC (one of their chieftains) in that dream.

But in all my failures, dreams, visions, efforts, prayers, fasting, It appeared God remains elusive. I won't deceive myself about this: I haven't found him yet. I have only heard about him and read about him in bible. Everything I know about God came from those two sources. I have yet to experience him personally. I desire to experience through supernatural means and not by wealth or some riches because those things fade away with time and they don't keep you in God's love. We will always have physical needs, and when those needs take forever to be met, doubts set in. . Make no mistake about it: I don't detest riches or wealth. who wouldn't want them? I want them too but I want God more but he hasn't been talking but maybe he has in some ways I don't understand. I tried to stop sinning like @enm described (his story is very similar to mine) but I have failed even in the course of prayers. It is very difficult to do spiritual things with flesh and desire is of no help in such matters.

I arrived therefore at one thing: No one can come to God except He calls him. Physical blessings are not indications of God's calling, for God gives rains to both his seeds and the seeds of Satan. Satan too has his own versions of blessing we must know that. That being is very crafty and great in wisdom and anonymity. The only personality that devil fear is God and not a single man, for he comes after every human

Where is God? How do you search him out? How do you communicate with him?

Hmmm

Wanted to reply immediately but couldn't because am still questioning my moral right to do so.

In your write up, is the answer to your questions, studying the bible and praying. Just keep doing this two things and you will get your answer.

Some month ago that i was serious with this two things, i see the impart in my dream life despite still battling with the things of this world. I have dreamt of bishop oyedepo visiting me not once and servant Vic, even someone that look like my mfm pastor and was made to understand that God sometime do take up the image of one pastor or a righteous brethren to pass a message across. But if you ask me that's not what i was expecting or how i want it to be, but the message were talking directly about my situation. It was through one of this dreams that i know that i still have an issue with lust of the flesh, it was through one of this dreams that somehow came to understand that the anointing of grace upon oyedepo is not something to be taken lightly ( I attend mfm after brief spell attending winners ) and was giving a demonstration, it was through one of this dreams that i came to realise the important of saying the word into your life, your situations confessing positively with faith.

So i will advice that as am advising myself now to go back to studying the bible and get more serious with my prayer life, my prayer is that God have mercy on us, hear our plea and give us the grace to totally overcome our weakness in Jesus name.

So bro just keep going and i believe very soon you will get what you want but if it takes time coming don't give up, why? Because the holyghost maybe at work, trying to prepare you to get what you desire for. Once had a conversation with servant vic after narrating a dream that got me scared to him and he said; the holy spirit is trying to purge my body of all impurity, to make it clean.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
enm:

Hmmm

Wanted to reply immediately but couldn't because am still questioning my moral right to do so.

In your write up, is the answer to your questions, studying the bible and praying. Just keep doing this two things and you will get your answer.

Some month ago that i was serious with this two things, i see the impart in my dream life despite still battling with the things of this world. I have dreamt of bishop oyedepo visiting me not once and servant Vic, even someone that look like my mfm pastor and was made to understand that God sometime do take up the image of one pastor or a righteous brethren to pass a message across. But if you ask me that's not what i was expecting or how i want it to be, but the message were talking directly about my situation. It was through one of this dreams that i know that i still have an issue with lust of the flesh, it was through one of this dreams that somehow came to understand that the anointing of grace upon oyedepo is not something to be taken lightly ( I attend mfm after brief spell attending winners ) and was giving a demonstration, it was through one of this dreams that i came to realise the important of saying the word into your life, your situations confessing positively with faith.

So i will advice that as am advising myself now to go back to studying the bible and get more serious with my prayer life, my prayer is that God have mercy on us, hear our plea and give us the grace to totally overcome our weakness in Jesus name.

So bro just keep going and i believe very soon you will get what you want but if it takes time coming don't give up, why? Because the holyghost maybe at work, trying to prepare you to get what you desire for. Once had a conversation with servant vic after narrating a dream that got me scared to him and he said; the holy spirit is trying to purge my body of all impurity, to make it clean.

Like I said we are very similar in the area of experience. I love my bible bro I do. I won't say I am very faithful to reading it everyday; Nope Am not. But I have found answers to many things in this crazy world that have otherwise remain elusive to science and intellectuals. That book aint ordinary. I don't know if you grab what am saying. So I won't stop reading even if God remain silence. But I crave for his presence, his touch and his voice. I haven't seen all this in my life. He is being protecting me, keeping me in sound health for 23 years now without stepping into hospital for any kind of medical treatment Praise HIS name! But I want to see him and feel him. Just the way the Israelite felt him in the wilderness. This is really hard but I just try to not think about it atimes.

Servant Vic is a wonderful man of God. A true servant of God! I can't say that of many MOG. I don't even have a church am attending for now and I don't enjoy such discussion anyway and I will keep it that way. May his ministry of deliverance wax stronger and stronger in Jesus name. May he never stumble. May his kids and wife never stumble. May God keep them all in his peace and love.

Thanks @enm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
hm servant vic is worth praying for, he is such a patient & sincere moG,

@Barry i think praying for d touch u desire will help too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Every Trouble has a loophole that makes it easy for Solution to step in. You will soon find that loophole soon".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2014
“And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.”
-Luke 1: 31

In our Focal Scripture, the Angel told Mary that she would conceive in her womb and bring forth a son. The bringing forth of a son was to be preceded by conception in her womb. The word ‘conceive’ as used in that scripture is derived from a Greek word ‘sullambano’. One of the meanings of ‘sullambano’ is ‘to collect’.

God had something to give, but it was Mary’s job to collect it. God had something to release, and Mary collected the divine release. If she later failed to bring forth a child, it wouldn’t be because God had nothing to give; it would just mean that she did not receive what she was given.

Friend, it may be God’s assignment to give, but it is your job to collect what God has released. It is your job to receive the outpouring of God’s Spirit; it is up to you to receive and believe the words and prophecies God has spoken to you; it’s up to you to receive, believe and act on ideas you’ve been divinely given; it’s up to you to be open to the Holy Spirit, and collect divine deposits He has for you.

Today, receive and believe every word that God has spoken to you; prepare yourself for what God is set to do; open up yourself for a manifestation of God’s agenda upon your life; make yourself vulnerable to God’s Spirit; be sensitive to notice when God is doing something new in and around you.

God will not come down from heaven to implement the ideas He has given you, or have faith in His own word. You are the one who needs faith and action, not God.

Mary collected what God gave, and she later brought forth an uncommon child. Collect what God has released to you and you shall have uncommon results.

Pray With Me: Lord, I collect everything You have released unto me, nothing missing and nothing broken, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Splendid Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
samplet:
hm servant vic is worth praying for, he is such a patient & sincere moG,

@Barry i think praying for d touch u desire will help too.
of course thanks. hw are u doing?

goodwork @ blessedheads
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Barywhyte:

of course thanks. hw are u doing?
goodwork @ blessedheads

@barywhyte,am fine, @blessedbead, u are trying thank i thanks God for giving u dis wonderful grace t do his work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.