Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333272 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Praise and worship
Psalm 8
Then psalm 2 and 23

Thank The Lord for His goodness towards you.

Ask for forgiveness of sins

Thank The Lord for forgiving you your sin

- O blood of Jesus that flow on the cross of calvary wash away from my life everything that's making me to stink in the spirit in Jesus name.

- Every satanic anch
ors tying me down to evil break in the mighty name of Jesus.

- Let the water from the living river of the almighty God come into my life and wash away every evil deposits that was introduced into me through sexual, eating and drinking activities in the dreams in Jesus name.

- Holyghost fire consume out of my life every evil plantations in Jesus name.

- Let every evil law standing against me be destroy by the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus in Jesus name.

- Every union between light and darkness in my life be dissolve by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

- Let every evil voices speaking up against me be silence forever by the it is finished word of my Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

- By the power of the holyghost let every evil hand placed upon my life wither away in Jesus name.

- O blood of Jesus do a deep work of purification in my spirit soul and body in Jesus name.

- O Lord by the fire of the holyghost i purge myself of all evil deposit in me in Jesus name.

- O Lord deliver me from every monitoring spirit from idols of my father house and let them consume to destruction by the fire of the holyghost in Jesus name.

- O Lord deliver me from every monitoring spirit from idols of my mother house and let them be consume by the fire of the holyghost in Jesus name.

- O Lord release the fire of the holyghost to search, locate and consume to destruction every hidden monitoring spirit from idols of my father house /mother house in Jesus name.

- O Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from every monitoring spirit from witches and wizard kingdom in Jesus name.

- O Lord let your fire of destruction that rain on sodom and gomorrah rain down and destroy every kingdom of witches and wizard kingdom against my life in Jesus name.

- By the power of the holyghost and the blood of Jesus i renounce and sever every connection that i have with any evil covenant in Jesus name.

- I hold the blood of Jesus against every evil covenant in my life in Jesus name.

- By the blood of Jesus i come against and nullify and render null and void every reaction and action that may result as a result of my renouncing and breaking away from every covenant in my life in Jesus name.

- O Lord by your mighty power deliver me from every evil inprisonment in Jesus name.

- O Lord by your mighty power let every evil alters erected against my life be destroy in Jesus name.

- O Lord let every evil stronghold against my life be destroy forever in Jesus name.

- O Lord just as the wall of jericho fell down let every evil wall around me, in my front fall down and be destroy in Jesus name.

- O Lord by your mighty power let every evil ancestral wall in my life be destroy from my life in Jesus name.

- O Lord by the power of the holyghost i release, set free and claims every of my blessings and virtues that the enemy has suspended away from my life in Jesus name

- O Lord by the power in the mighty name of Jesus, i command the earth to open up and vomit out back to me every of my blessings and virtues in it possession.

- O earth hear the words of the Lord Almighty reject every evil pronouncement, decree made against my life in Jesus name.

- O Lord let every barreness in my life be destroy from my life in Jesus name.

- (your hand on your womb) My womb hear the words of the Lord Almighty, reject and vomit out every evil deposits and evil plantations in Jesus name.

- ( your hand on your womb) O blood of Jesus that flow on the cross of calvary come into my womb and wash out every impurities in Jesus name.

- Holyghost spirit of the most High God, empowered my womb to function the work it was created to do by Almighty God in Jesus name.

- Blood of Jesus go into every part of my reproductive system and repairs every part that need to be repair, heal every part that need healing and fine tuned every part that need fine tuning in Jesus name.

- O Lord arise in my life and move against every power and activities of household wickedness against me in Jesus name.

- O heavenlies listen and hear the words of the Almighty God by the power of the holyghost move against and go into battle against every power commanding you to do works of evil against me in Jesus name.

- Every power reinforcing evils in my life be destroy in Jesus name.

- I hold the banner of the blood of Jesus over my life and my family against any satanic reinforcement against me and my family in Jesus name.

- By the power in the blood of Jesus i connect myself to the divine socket of the divine favour of the Almighty God in Jesus name.

- O Lord protect me from falling into temptation in Jesus name.

- O Lord bless me with the spirit to serve you in spirit and in truth in Jesus name.

- O Lord on judgement day let my names not be found missing from the book of life in Jesus name.

Thank The lord for answering your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2014
good morning glorious conquerors. @enm, thanks,
@konfessor is bn a long time how is family?

@sotum, one day it will be ur turn to post prayer points for de house, i perceive u dnt know prayer points u ar just like my elder broda who normaly ask me to raise a prayer point for him each time i visit & spend days, all he do is to kneel down & be echoing ameeeeeem haahaa.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
My Night Thought:

"SOMEBODY can be COURAGEOUS, FRUITFUL, EXCEL and EXCEED expectations. You are SOMEBODY".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Goodmrn g8t conquers
“...Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.” (Exodus 17: 12)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Aaron and Hur came to help Moses, they raised his hands. Moses’ hands were heavy because he raised them for a long time; and if Aaron and Hur kept their own hands raised in order to raise Moses’ hands, it would be a matter of time before their own hands grow heavy and weary too. The help they came to render had the capacity to weaken them.

It may have been discomforting to help Moses, but Aaron and Hur did it without complaining. The help they rendered was a huge inconvenience, it kept them uncomfortable, they may have felt like giving up but they didn’t give up. They helped until the goal was achieved.

Friend, are there people you are helping already? God says, help them even if it is not convenient; and when you start to help, help until the goal is achieved. Don’t start to help and give up because it is no longer easy; don’t start to help and stop on the way because you have tried your best already. If you start to help anyone, help them until they hit their target.

The help of Aaron and Hur were geared towards achieving God’s wishes for Israel. They were helping a noble course. The inconvenience they suffered was nothing compared to the victory that Israel would latter attain. Look beyond the inconvenience of helping someone around you, and see the results that your help will bring.

If the help you are rendering is in line with divine purpose, and if it will lead to greater good, then keep at it and don't give up.

Pray With Me: Lord, I will help people around me until their goal is achieved, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Fabulous Friday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
G8t conquers hope our day was awesome and stress free ,may God grant all out hrt desires...Amen
My Night Thought:

"Don't allow People or Issues to create PRIORITIES for you that will murder your PURPOSE. Be Careful". Blessbeads

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Good morning my dear brothers and sisters, hope you had a good night rest? Wish you all a lovely a great day today as i pray the blood of Jesus Christ to henceforth speak promotion, prosperity and good health into your life and family. In Jesus name. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2014
“And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.” (Exodus 17: 13)

In the battle between Israel and Amalek, Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people. They came against Israel but Joshua led the army to victory. They ganged up against Israel, but they were roundly defeated. The battle may have been fierce, but it ended in praise and in Israel’s favour.

Friend, are there battles you have been fighting since the year began? God says, every battle against you will end in praise, and it shall end in your favour. You will defeat every adversary against you; you will defeat every wicked man who is standing in your way; you will take victory over every challenge that comes your way.

Don’t be scared when your battles become fierce and intense; God says, they won't consume you. You will live to tell the story of how you defeated the enemies of your destiny; you will live to tell your victory story and sing your victory song; those who are against you will be disappointed when the battles are over.

Moses stood in the gap on behalf of the army of Israel, and they won the battle. The fact that God was on the side of Israel was enough to guarantee victory. Because God is on your side, you will win every battle you face. Even if those against you are more than those on your side, you will still win because God is on your side.

Look beyond your battles and see the victory that is on the way. The battles you face won’t reduce you; God says, they will end in praise, and they will end in your favour.

Pray With Me: Lord, all my battles will end in praise, and they will end in my favour, in Jesus’ name
Have A Restful Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2014
amen God bless u pips for des biblical msg, blessedbead i admire ur encouraging word am moved to help someone i hv vowed nt to help anymore yur post des few days is loaded but thanks to des thrraed
happy wk end pips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
rupion:
amen God bless u pips for des biblical msg, blessedbead i admire ur encouraging word am moved to help someone i hv vowed nt to help anymore yur post des few days is loaded but thanks to des thrraed
happy wk end pips.

Touching.

No service render to God will go unrewarded. Just do your thing, pleasing God and take no note of the reaction of men but God.

I know and understand where you are coming from.

I pray God empower us to overcome all the obstacles of this world to continue to serve Him better in Jesus name.

You are blessed sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
blessedbeads:
“And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.” (Exodus 17: 13)

In the battle between Israel and Amalek, Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people. They came against Israel but Joshua led the army to victory. They ganged up against Israel, but they were roundly defeated. The battle may have been fierce, but it ended in praise and in Israel’s favour.

Friend, are there battles you have been fighting since the year began? God says, every battle against you will end in praise, and it shall end in your favour. You will defeat every adversary against you; you will defeat every wicked man who is standing in your way; you will take victory over every challenge that comes your way.

Don’t be scared when your battles become fierce and intense; God says, they won't consume you. You will live to tell the story of how you defeated the enemies of your destiny; you will live to tell your victory story and sing your victory song; those who are against you will be disappointed when the battles are over.

Moses stood in the gap on behalf of the army of Israel, and they won the battle. The fact that God was on the side of Israel was enough to guarantee victory. Because God is on your side, you will win every battle you face. Even if those against you are more than those on your side, you will still win because God is on your side.

Look beyond your battles and see the victory that is on the way. The battles you face won’t reduce you; God says, they will end in praise, and they will end in your favour.

Pray With Me: Lord, all my battles will end in praise, and they will end in my favour, in Jesus’ name
Have A Restful Saturday.

AMEN

House this month renunciation will be coming up on the 18th of this month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ok
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
sotum2:

But my cousine told me it is on the 25th, that is on christmas day that there wont be service, i think one should find out

I was told 18th of December for renunciation service, but one can call to confirm.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
sotum2:

But my cousine told me it is on the 25th, that is on christmas day that there wont be service, i think one should find out

enm pls remove or edit that information,

Sotum2, delete dat quote, my heart jumped whe i read d infor dat there wont be program on the 11th next thursday but I called Servant vic, he said there will be program next Thursday, but there will not be program on the 25th cus is Christmas day, but there will be deliverance session on 27th of December which is the last saturday of the month. Gracious weekend to all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
@janutra, thanks for your information. Correction made
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
I just finished speaking with the man of God, he said there is going to be program as usual, on 11th, then 18th is renounciation, 27th is deliverance day. BUT NO PROGRAM WILL HOLD ON THE 25th of Decembar thursday, because it is Christmas day. Confermed

@Janutra, what push ur heart to jump in d infor dat enm posted heyheyyy control uar haertoo Lol.

@Tukree i saw u peeping. How are u?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
mikuut:
I just finished speaking with the man of God, he said there is going to be program as usual, on 11th, then 18th is renounciation, 27th is deliverance day. BUT NO PROGRAM WILL HOLD ON THE 25th of Decembar thursday, because it is Christmas day. Confermed

@Janutra, what push ur heart to jump in d infor dat enm posted heyheyyy control uar haertoo Lol.

@Tukree i saw u peeping. How are u?
Guddays al......l the glo no of servant vic posted by Godssent in the first stage is not connecting at all or has he change it? Pls someone should post the valid one because i need to call him so he can deliver me from the spirit of tremor.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
leocolin:
Guddays al......l the glo no of servant vic posted by Godssent in the first stage is not connecting at all or has he change it? Pls someone should post the valid one because i need to call him so he can deliver me from the spirit of tremor.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
enm:

God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Some Haters want to see you fail. Show them some love by being extremely successful. Double your Hardwork". Blessbeads
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:04am On Dec 07, 2014
“26. ...the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.”
-(Luke 1: 26-27)

In our Focal Scripture, God sent Angel Gabriel to Mary, who would later conceive by the power of the Holy Spirit and give birth to Jesus. Mary lived in Nazareth, a city in Galilee. She was not the only native of Nazareth; she was not the only one in Galilee; she probably wasn't the only lady who was a virgin in Israel.

Notice that Angel Gabriel’s journey did not end until he located Mary. God had an assignment for Mary, He had a blessing and a package for her, and the Angel did not stop until Mary’s package came to her. Angel Gabriel was not diverted to another house; He bypassed everyone in Nazareth and located Mary.

Beloved, everything that God has packaged for you has your name on it, and it will not stop until it locates you. Every opportunity God has for you will locate you; the journey of your miracle will not be truncated; the journey of your breakthroughs, testimonies, next level, etc will not stop until you get what God has destined for you.

What is due you will come to you; your expectations will not be cut short; your dreams won't be aborted; processes that are meant to favour you will not stop on the way; your package won't be diverted; what God has destined for you will not be delivered to another person. Nothing will stop your journey. The process won’t be interrupted until what is yours locates you.

The blessing that came to Mary originated from God, and no one else took it from her. Stop worrying about those who are jostling for what God packaged for you. God says, because your blessings are from Him, there will be no diversion.

Pray With Me: Lord, what is mine shall not be taken by someone else, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Splendid Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
@Blessedbead happy Sunday to u too, wow u are such a great lady good @ posting inspiring words. Happy Sunday children of d most high.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by koloni: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls house,is there anytin like blind witch? as in a witch does not know if he or she is a witch
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
enm:

I just finished speaking with servant vic, he told me before i need to be delivered i need to find someone who live in lagos to get prayer point on my behalf, but then i dont anybody who live in lagos.....Is there anybody who stays in lagos that can get prayer point for me?.God bless you in advance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
leocolin:
I just finished speaking with servant vic, he told me before i need to be delivered i need to find someone who live in lagos to get prayer point on my behalf, but then i dont anybody who live in lagos.....Is there anybody who stays in lagos that can get prayer point for me?.God bless you in advance.

PM me
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
K
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
@blessedbeads, good sermon for the day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
leocolin:
I dnt know how this pm of a thing wrk, pls are u on whatsapp? Here'z my no 07039504261....

Please check your email
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
enm:

Please check your email
I ve sent my details sir.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Gd mrn g8t conquers
“26. ...angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.” (Luke 1: 26-27)

Isaiah 7 vs. 14 gives an insight into the promise of Jesus’ birth; it says, “…Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” God announced virginity as the qualification whoever would later conceive and bear Jesus, but no name was mentioned in particular.

In our Focal Scripture, God made Mary the channel of Jesus’ birth. Mary was a virgin, she had the credential that God demanded, she had the personality mould that God prescribed in Isaiah’s prophecy, her personality fitted into God’s plan and purpose, and she partook of the manifestation.

Friend, for every manifestation you expect from God, there is a personality mould He expects from you. For every plan and promise God wants to fulfill in you, there is a life style He wants you to adopt. There are conditions attached to God’s promises, and if you don't live by God’s standards, there may be no manifestation.

Fit your personality into the manifestation that God is set to bring. Discard every life style that will make God shelve His plans for you; discard every sin and wrong attitude that will disqualify you from the manifestations God planned for you.

Are there credentials God desires from you that are still missing in you? Are there attitudes and behaviours in you that are contrary to God’s will? Make necessary adjustments to please God.

If you don't meet God’s standards, you might end up empty handed. If you are prayerless, impatient, inconsistent, incompetent, complacent, lazy, etc, don’t blame anyone if God bypasses you to bless others.

Pray With Me: Lord, help me to live as You want, not as I want, in Jesus’ name!

Have A Blessed Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2014
This week, I pray Divinity grants you speed in Business, Career and Academics. May every cycle of Negativity never repeat itself again and may what men describe as your End be the beginning of Goodnews in Jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
I have nothing much to post than to say tanx to angel blessedbead we are viewing & enjoying your posted samons in waffi here nmua rcv all-round-bfp inJesusname.
Godssent mamma pls respond to my mail my family are mising your lovely post since you stop posting. to conquerors I wish you happy Xmas in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.