Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341218 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2016
CONNECT TO GOD

“And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.”
(1 Samuel 30: 6)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When David faced the loss of his wives and children as well as the possibility of being stoned by his men, he encouraged himself in the Lord his God. David could not find solace in his fellow men, and he turned to God. He faced the possibility of being stoned to death, adversity came against him, and he turned to God.

After he connected to God, David’s men didn't stone him. They dropped their stones, the threat to his life fizzled out when he connected to God. His communion with God spared him from danger; he drew closer to God, and though the men who wanted to stone him were near, they didn’t stone him.

Friend, deepen your connection to God. Draw closer to God each new day; don’t let your relationship with God remain on the same level from day to day; don’t allow the cares of this life to make you relegate God to the background of your life; don’t allow the challenges of this life to steal the attention you should give to God; don’t get too busy with what you need to do and forget to spend quality time with God.

Your connection to God will disempower the enemies of your destiny. When you connect to God more, some men who are gathered against you will be forced to drop their stones. Your connection to God will keep you out of the reach of those who want to put you out of circulation.

Remember, whenever the enemy wants to rob you of your communion with God, he is simply trying to make you vulnerable. Let nothing steal or reduce your relationship with God. Increase your connection to God.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace to deepen my connection to You; give me more of You, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

You're at a place of no retreat. You've weighed your options and it terrifies you. You've examined all possible alternatives and going forward is as difficult as going backward.

You are worried , scared and afraid.

I have news for you. Consider Isaiah 43 vs 2-3, it says, "When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end- because I'm God, your personal God".

Do you believe?

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
REPAIR YOURSELF

“...David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.”

In our Focal Scripture, after the loss of his wives and children, David encouraged himself in the Lord. David faced the possibility of being stoned by his men, and he encouraged himself in the Lord. The word ‘encourage’ as used in that scripture, comes from the Hebrew word ‘chazaq’.

One of the meanings of ‘chazaq’ is ‘to repair’. So David repaired himself in the Lord. David may have suffered some psychological and emotional damage as a result of his loss and the insurrection by his men, but he repaired himself in the Lord. To repair is to fix damages; so David fixed the damage he suffered by connecting back to God.

Friend, life may have dealt deadly blows to you, circumstances may have wounded you beyond measure, people may have hurt you badly, haters may have bruised you wickedly, issues may have arisen to challenge your faith and confidence in God, etc, but like David, you can repair yourself in the Lord. You can repair any damage done to your emotions and psyche through God. You can break free from the scars of your wounds through God.

The moment David encouraged himself in the Lord, he fought back and recovered all that he lost. He repaired himself in the Lord and he moved on like someone who never even suffered any damage. He moved on like a warrior who was never even wounded in the first place. When you repair yourself in the Lord, you won’t look like what you have been through.

Ask God to repair you from any damage that people and circumstances have caused you. When you are repaired by God, you will be fit again to run your race.

Psalm 61 vs. 2 says: “From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”

Prayer: Lord, repair any damage in me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by TIMIEHINDERO1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
God will help us in Jesus name. Visit my blog http://www.freshfirewritings. .Your comments is highly appreciated. You are free to share also.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

Don't give yourself excuses to fail or remain average.

Winners find ways to win even when the deck is stacked against them.

Losers find ways to lose even in the best possible situations.

So, choose to WIN. Its really your choice!

Goodnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2016
MAKE HASTE

“...David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.”

When David and his men were faced with the loss of their wives, children and properties, he encouraged himself in the Lord. The word ‘encourage’ as used in that scripture comes from the Hebrew word ‘chazaq’. One of the meanings of ‘chazaq’ is ‘be urgent’. So when David encouraged himself in the Lord, he was simply taking on some urgency.

Friend, one ingredient that will make for your success and excellence is urgency. Urgency is the perfect antidote to procrastination. Sometimes, all that will make the difference in your life is a little urgency in doing what others would rather postpone. Slow and steady won’t always win the race, but some urgency will make the difference. Sometimes, acting on time is the only way to hit your target and make the desired impact.

Make haste and implement the changes you have already decided on. If you have taken a decision, make haste and put it into action. Make haste and make those prayers you have been planning to make; make haste and make those calls you have been planning to make; hurry up with every vision that God has given you; make haste and run towards God wherever you have gone far from Him. Add urgency to your work and actions.

David didn’t postpone the return battle against the Amalekites. He went after them immediately and recovered all that he lost. He acted with urgency and there was recovery. If David delayed his response, maybe he would have lost his wives and children forever. Delay could have backfired on him. When you delay yourself, you are setting the stage for your destiny to be truncated.

Discard every spirit of delay and needless reluctance. Don’t postpone what can be done today.

Prayer : Lord, I choose to act with urgency, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2016
PLAY YOUR ROLE

“And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.”
(1 Samuel 30: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, David told Abiathar to bring the ephod. The ephod was a garment with which priests enquired of the Lord. Abiathar was a priest; he should have enquired of the Lord, but it was David who requested for the ephod. Abiathar made himself irrelevant in a crisis where he should intervene, and someone else did his job.

Friend, when circumstances demand that you take a step, rise to the occasion and do what is expected of you. When your intervention is needed, intervene promptly. When you need to play a role to make things easier, play it. When you have an idea that can make a way, bring it forth promptly before things get out of hand. Rise to the occasion and do what God has empowered you to do so that progress can be made.

Abiathar didn't do what he should do, and someone else did his job for him. When you fail to do what you should do, beware, someone else will do it and become relevant at your expense. When you fail to do what God has empowered you to do, He can empower someone else to do same.

David enquired of the Lord, he did what Abiathar should have done, and he got a result. Abiathar was not missed. His failure to play his role was overshadowed by the positive role David played. When you don't play your role, you may be overshadowed by someone else who is willing to act.

Abiathar was the priest among David and his men, he was indispensable, but when he failed to do his work, someone else did it perfectly. Don’t be misled by the fact that you appear indispensable to your team; when you fail to do your job, someone else will arise and do it well.

Prayer : Lord, I choose to play my role; no one else will take my place and do what I should do, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
IMPROVE YOURSELF

“And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.”
(1 Samuel 30: 7)

David was anointed by Samuel as King of Israel. He had a King's anointing, but was not anointed for priestly assignments. Abiathar was the priest, and he was the one who should enquire of the Lord using the ephod. The priestly role was not for David; it was not David’s job description.

After David encouraged himself in the Lord, he took the ephod and enquired of the Lord. He reconnected to God after the insurrection among his men, he moved from pity to encouragement, he worked on himself, and he eventually he stepped into the priestly role.

Friend, if you work on yourself, you will do more than you are currently doing. If you improve on yourself, you will step into higher roles. If you grow your competence and abilities, you will step into special roles that may not originally have been yours. If you improve on your attitudes and work ethics, bigger opportunities will beckon on you.

The moment David encouraged and worked on himself, he found courage to do what he wasn’t trained for. You may never appreciate your potentials, potentialities, and endless possibilities you are capable of, until you improve on yourself and deal with your weak areas. Your strengths may not manifest until you work to weaken your weaknesses.

A little improvement may be all you need to step into higher roles. Don’t allow the perfection you have attained in some areas make you accept mediocrity in other areas. Work on yourself and you will step into bigger, better roles.

Proverbs 12 vs. 24 says: “The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.”

Prayer : Lord, I commit to improving myself; may my improvement fetch me bigger roles, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
blessedbeads:
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

Don't give yourself excuses to fail or remain average.

Winners find ways to win even when the deck is stacked against them.

Losers find ways to lose even in the best possible situations.

So, choose to WIN. Its really your choice!

Goodnight.
longest time my sister, how are u doing? How is life? I dont see ur ministry again on nairaland, also i dont see u on fb and whatapp again, hope no problem?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2016
MORE THAN ENOUGH

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”
(1 Samuel 30: cool

When David called for the ephod, he enquired from God concerning two issues: David asked if he should pursue the troop and if he would overtake them. David asked two questions; he made two enquiries from God; he asked for two favours; he had two expectations.

God responded to David’s request by saying that David should pursue, overtake, and recover all. David asked two questions, but God gave him three answers. He made two requests, he asked for two favours, but God gave him three. David had two expectations, but God exceeded his expectations.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: God will exceed your expectations. God will give you more than you could ever ask or think; God will take you to levels higher than whatever levels you have desired of him; God will give you answers beyond the prayers and requests you have made.

God didn't limit David to the much that David asked; He answered a question that David didn’t even ask. God is not limited by your requests; He can do more than you can ever imagine. No matter what you ask or desire, expect more than enough.

Increase your expectations. Even when you have prayed, expect more than you prayed for. No matter your desire, expect God to give you more. The resources of heaven are more than enough to satisfy you; ask and you will receive more than you ever asked for.

Ephesians 3 vs. 20 says: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,”

Prayer : Lord, exceed my expectations, in Jesus’ Name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Dadsonval:

longest time my sister, how are u doing? How is life? I dont see ur ministry again on nairaland, also i dont see u on fb and whatapp again, hope no problem?
I am good thank u ,my face book was hack so I opened another pls add me u know my name then I will give u my new number or send me massage to blessbeads7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2016
CHASE YOUR GOALS

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? ... And he answered him, Pursue...”

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams Of Joy Devotional today.

When David asked the Lord about going after the enemies, God said, “Pursue”. David needed to recover his wives, children and properties from the Amalekites, and God told him to pursue them. He had something to achieve, and God told him to pursue. To pursue is to chase a thing with speed. So David was commanded to chase his target.

Friend, God says, chase your target. Be fast about your achievements. Add speed to your endeavour. Make haste about your plans. Take the achievement of your goals as an emergency. Don’t be slow in taking action; don’t be slow about the visions God has planted in you; don’t be slow about heights you need to attain; never imagine that you have all the time in the world to do or achieve whatever you want to do or achieve.

Chase your dreams as if your success depends only on chasing. Run towards your goals as if everything depends on running. Add speed to your movements in destiny. Propel yourself towards your dreams, visions, goals, ambitions, achievements, etc. Don’t be sluggish in your movement in life.

David pursued the Amalekites, and he caught up with them and recovered everything. His pursuit paid off; his chase brought results. God says, as you chase your goals and dreams, you shall have results. You shall have results for efforts to which you added speed.

God has the capacity to bring everything to your doorsteps, but He won't bring you everything. There are things He expects you to chase after. Start your chase right away and God will grant you amazing, resounding results.

Psalm 18 vs. 33 says: “He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.”

Prayer : Lord, I will chase after my dreams and visions, grant me resounding results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Dadsonval:

sister, sorry I almost ignore ur question, the man of God is very busy now he can't be on the internet anymore cos he has finished his vineyards service, that is as follows: three years in WINNERS, two years in MFM and One year in Redeem Church. Since then service has bn waw duplicated anointing, last Saturday's service even a girl of 11yrs of age was given the grace to pray for a guy and the demon troubling the guy manifested and was very aggressive bf God's servant took over from d little girl. To God be the glory and Honor.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Let's be reminded of our service with the God of Elijah in CCT tomorrow, come and experience a life changing encounter and u will not go back home the same way u came ....
Time- 8:30am
Venue -number 5 idowu close,2nd power line off ijoko street sango ota, Ogun state
Phn number-08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
BEFORE YOU SLEEP:

SELFISHNESS:

When "ME" is always at the centre and every other person's challenge, Issue and Pain means nothing...

Selfishness is absorbed in its own thoughts and seeks how to WIN all the time...

How dare you mention Sacrifice when Selfishness is still the boss? To the Selfish, asking them to go the extra mile for another is almost like a witch-hunt

Selfishness is certainly one of the many offsprings of PRIDE.

Selfishness is always right. Hates to be corrected and if ever it seeks to be kind, it must get the result it is looking for,otherwise, no deal!

You certainly don't know how your Selfishness is hurting everything and everyone You value...

Sooner or Later, You may just realise how Selfishness will sell you into the backside of history!

Goodnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 4:41am On Apr 23, 2016
blessedbeads:
sister, sorry I almost ignore ur question, the man of God is very busy now he can't be on the internet anymore cos he has finished his vineyards service, that is as follows: three years in WINNERS, two years in MFM and One year in Redeem Church. Since then service has bn waw duplicated anointing, last Saturday's service even a girl of 11yrs of age was given the grace to pray for a guy and the demon troubling the guy manifested and was very aggressive bf God's servant took over from d little girl. To God be the glory and Honor.
like seriously? Wonderful! Thnk God for that. I have my testimony already on ttc forum, God really used some GREAT WOMEN of God there for me, with all their medical advises and prayers, i have never been to d hospital for over a year for any sickness only if i go to my fertility clinic, u too can always see many live testimonies there, so i'm happy. I'm only asking about ur welfare not Pst Vic cos u too is like a pst, also how are u doing? Take good care of urself. SHALLOM!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2016
YOU WILL OVERTAKE

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them...”

When David enquired of the Lord concerning the Amalekites who invaded Ziklag, God told him to pursue, with an assurance that he would surely overtake them. David was about to move in the direction of people who began to run ahead of him, but God gave him the grace to overtake.

Friend, are there ‘Amalekites’ who began to run before you? Are there ungodly people who are ahead of you in the journey of life? Hear God’s prophetic word: you will overtake the ‘Amalekites’ ahead of you. You will run ahead of those who began the race before you. You will receive a divine empowerment to overtake people who have already run miles ahead of you in destiny. God will empower you to be ahead of the crowd.

The Amalekites were an ungodly nation, they had no covenant with God; David was a man after God’s heart, he had a covenant with God and he received grace to overtake those who had no covenant with God. Your relationship with God is a platform for God to empower you to run ahead of the crowd. If you have no covenant with God, you may not receive grace to overtake.

David did not stop at overtaking; he also achieved the goal of recovering what the Amalekites stole. He overtook and he had results to show for it. God says, you shall not only overtake, but you shall also have results to show for it. You shall not only run ahead of the heathen, but you will hit your targets.

Connect to God and He will grace you with the anointing to overtake everyone and especially every heathen who is currently ahead of you.

Psalm 18 vs. 32 says: “It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.”

Prayer : Lord, push me ahead of the crowd, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Dadsonval:

like seriously? Wonderful! Thnk God for that. I have my testimony already on ttc forum, God really used some GREAT WOMEN of God there for me, with all their medical advises and prayers, i have never been to d hospital for over a year for any sickness only if i go to my fertility clinic, u too can always see many live testimonies there, so i'm happy. I'm only asking about ur welfare not Pst Vic cos u too is like a pst, also how are u doing? Take good care of urself. SHALLOM!!!
wow to God be all the Glory that is too faithful to fail,I am good thank u and I am not a PST but a daughter of the man of God...all the best sister
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
blessedbeads:
wow to God be all the Glory that is too faithful to fail,I am good thank u and I am not a PST but a daughter of the man of God...all the best sister
thnks sister, God bless u. Miss U
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
To God be all the Glory ,today's renunciation service was successful ,the God of Elijah attended to all children for deliverance ,restoration and perfection..
Lord this can only be you,take all the praise and adoration in Jesus name......
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2016
RECOVER ALL

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”

When the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, they took David’s wives, children and possessions. They also took the wives, children and possessions of David’s men. Enemies took possession of David’s belongings. The things that belonged to David were in the hands of enemies.

God commanded David to pursue the Amalekites, and he overtook them and recovered what they stole from him. He took back his possessions which were in the hands of the enemy; the destinies of his wives and children were in the hands of the enemy, and he rescued them.

Friend, God says, you shall recover everything that is yours that is in the hands of the enemy. You shall recover every possession of yours that the enemy stole; you shall recover every position belonging to you that another man is occupying; you shall recover lost grounds in your health; you shall recover everything the enemy took away from your family, marriage, career, business, ministry, academics, finances, etc.

David did not sit back and his possessions came back; he fought the enemies and took back his possessions. Prayer is a potent force that will help you recover everything the enemy has stolen from you. Some strong men may not be willing to release your possessions peacefully, but prayers will turn their hands and turn the tables.

Don’t allow the enemy to hold on to your possessions; arise in prayers and buy back what you lost. No matter what you lost to the enemy, there shall be full recovery. Whatever God has given you to possess is yours to possess, nothing missing and nothing broken.

Prayer : Lord, I recover everything the enemy stole from me; no enemy will possess my possession, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
FEEL THE GOOD NEWS

“So David went, he and the six hundred men that were with him, and came to the brook Besor, where those that were left behind stayed.”
(1 Samuel 30: 9)

As David and his men pursued after the Amalekites, they came to the Brook Besor. Besor was on their way to the recovery of what they lost. Besor was a landmark they crossed as they went after their enemies. ‘Besor’ means ‘good news’. So David and his men encountered ‘good news’ in their journey. Their journey was blessed with good news.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your journey shall be blessed with good news. Your efforts and investments shall be blessed with good news. Your family shall receive good news. Your career, business, finances, marriage, etc shall witness good news that you did not plan for. God shall cause good news to erupt all around you. God will plant good news for you everywhere you go.

After David and his men came to Besor, they recovered their wives, children and possessions. After the sign of good news, they got another level of good news. God says, you shall move from good news to good news. As you celebrate your current good news, God will cause more good news to come your way. The good news you see is a sign of more good news to come.

You may not have seen the ultimate testimony you expect from God, but be grateful for the good news that already came your way. Celebrate the 'small' miracles as you await the big one. Celebrate the signs of good news that you see before the good news comes. Feel your good news before it manifests.

When Jehovah is involved, you won’t just stop at having a sign of good news; you will witness substantial good news that will warm your heart and make you smile.

Proverbs 15 vs. 30 says: “The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.”

Prayer : Lord, I receive my good news, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
RUN WITH THE WORD

“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

When David and his men came to Brook Besor, two hundred of his men were so faint that they remained at the Brook. God already promised that they would recover all, but some men who should play a part in the recovery opted out. David’s pursuit suffered a setback.

When the 200 men gave up, David proceeded with the 400 men and recovered everything they lost. Despite the discouragement, he went on with God's mandate to recover all. The situation became bad, but he pressed on. He didn’t run with the situation; he ran with the word.

God says, run with the word. Run with God’s word concerning you; focus on God's promises on your life no matter what goes wrong; run with God’s word even when the men you are running with opt out of the race; hold on to God’s word even when the economy runs dry; focus on God’s word no matter the negativity around you.

David pursued the Amalekites despite the two hundred men who gave up, and he recovered all. He focused on God’s word and promise, and he hit his target despite the unfavourable circumstance on his way. Focus on God’s word, and you will prevail despite the disappointments on your way. Focus on God’s word, and it will bring you victory against all odds.

What is that word that God has spoken to you? What is the situation around you that wants to take your eyes off the word that God has spoken? If Jehovah is involved, no circumstance will prevail over God’s word. Hold on to God’s word, and it will cause every negative circumstance to be of no effect.

Psalm 18 vs. 30 says: “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried...”

Prayer :Lord, I hold on to Your word; no circumstance will prevail over Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Emmoa(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2016
y
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Emmoa(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Gr
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hy everybody been mia for long can someone help brother Emmoa with adress and contact details on how he can reach servant vic.please blessedbeads if u can

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adconline(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Godssent:
God's sent:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this tread for anyone trying to conceive and always have bad dreams, gone are the days when barrenness was always blamed on the women alone, that is why i said anyone,

This tread is also open for anybody that is facing spiritual problem like having strange dreams i.e, having intimate intercourse, eating in the dream, seeing masquerade chasing you in the dream picking rotten fruits, buying dried fish, wearing a torn cloth dogs bit you in the dream somebody collecting fruits i have already picked in my dream etc. when i used to have these kind of dreams

i thought is just an ordinary dream until i started looking for fruit of the womb and met a Servant of God who told me the negetive rolls bad dreams plays in one's life. and God used him to deliver me it was when i stopped having those dreams after deliverance that i conceived after 7 and half years of barenness. Dear reader as you join me to rejoice over my victory over barrenness may you and everything around you become fruitful and bring fort fruits in Jesus name. if i had not given birth in this marriage, hmmmm i would have been a big loser. dear reader!! my situation was worse than what you can immagine.
dear reader!!! murder/suicide neerly happen but thank God for a great servant of God i call him small but mighty servant of God. cos the ministry's building is not beautified but demons are beign destroyed there. God used him to deliver me. i have to use this medium to tell the world am not advertising him, but am advertising the works of God my life.

Be informed that it will be difficult to conceive and bring fort baby/babies if you are having these bad dreams while trying to conceive, cos, if the spiritual is cleared, then the physical will perfectly manifest. You need to monitor your dream when you are trying or you have tried to conceive without success. I have all round experience, when it comes to barrenness and how to conquer barrenness my dear fellow nairalanders and couples trying to conceive nothing move until you move it.

Seeking for medical help when trying is very good and very important but in a situation where by you tried what others did to get it medically, but you” no success, then is very important you engage the spiritual,
As you seek for the spiritual be mindful of where you go and what you do spiritually to have your BFP
I God’s sent have been through it all medically but my breakthrough came when I engage the spiritual with the right prophet in the right place.

I actually tried to testify and narrate my journey of barrenness and how I finally conceived in TTC tread but some people there did not allow me cos they felt I came to advertise a particular servant of God Servant Vic whom God use to see me through to becoming a mother, without collecting money from me. And out of excitement I put his phone number cos I wanted to let them know what I did spiritually to conceive for them to try cos I know the pain that barren women goes through in the hands of fake prophet but since I met a true servant of God whom God used for me without given him kobo after I have built a church with dh for a fake pastor (long story though) I felt they need to hear, but instead of them to understand me and try him. They gave me the insult of my life Some of the posters called me a scammer, some said I am not a woman they said all manners of things there but I give God the glory for making some of them who later testified that the man is truly a man of God. And I know their testimony is nearer than before. Because, I know the hell and heart brake I went through before God directed me through my hairdresser to servant Vic whom God use to wipe away barrenness in my life. Dear reader, it is not the man of God that will get you pregnant but we apply the spiritual to achieve the physical.

Some times cos we neglected the spiritual, that is why you see people trying to conceive for a very long time, without success, sometimes you see people that have tried ivf TEN TIMES without success, I knew a medical doctor, his wife is also a medical doctor but they have no child, and they are getting old, the question is does it mean they don’t know medicine or they don’t know these new technologies that aids barren couples to conceive nowadays? Of course they know and they have tried it several times but it did not work, but because they have not engaged the spiritual, which is “DELIVERANCE ” that is why the situation remains the same.

When all my HSG lab result said missing fallopian tubes, I said no problem, cos I planned and save for ivf, I actually saved against multiple IVF tries but when all the ivf clinics said am not a good candidate for ivf, and suggested adoption, that was when it occurred to me that am in a tight corner in this journey of barrenness then when I tried adoption and it did not work. I thought God has forsaken me people thought am crazy, some said I have entered into a demonic covenant that had given me riches and made me a barren, my friends who are happily married with children began to see me as a failure they celebrated their children’s birthday without informing me, some that manage to tell me tells me the way you will tell a witch that your child is celebrating birthday, but today I am a mother by God’s grace.

Have you notice that couples that really love themselves are the ones that suffers barrenness most?
Just check out those couples that normally fight you see them bearing children like bedbug
Reason, because there are powers of darkness that hate peaceful marriages so they use barrenness to scatter the marriage.
Now tell me what are you doing medically/ spiritually to conquer this ugly and shameful situation called barrenness?
Are you among the barren women who fold their hands saying we are waiting for miracle to happen?

Are you the barren woman that engage yourself on self medication?

Are you the barren woman that think God does not answer prayer cos u have been praying and yet you could not conceive? And you think conception can never happen?

Are you the barren woman / man that people have advice to try outside and commit adultery or marry another to have a child?

Are you among the barren women who spend their hard earned money on “iyalagbo medicin”? (herbal men/women)

Are you among the barren women who have started saving into a secret bank account that your DH does not know about cos somebody advice you to do so, incase your dh chase you out of the marriage or divorce you or get himself another wife?

Are you among the barren women that visits the witch doctors to tie dh so that he will not marry another wife?

Are you among the barren women that people advice you to stop thinking and stop planning on how you can get pregnant?

Are you the barren woman that people advices you to invest more on fashion and cosmetics to attract dh, so that he can forget about your childlessness?

Are you the barren woman that peeps into your husband’s phone calls or text messages?

Are you the barren woman that wish your wealthy dh to become poor so that he will not think of marrying another woman?

Are you the barren woman that keep narrating your sad situation to families and friends?

COME IN HERE COS THERE IS A MORE BETTER MEDICAL / SPIRITUAL WAY TO MANAGE BARRENESS UNTIL YOU OVERCOME AND CARRY YOUR OUN CHILD/CHILDREN.

There may be someone who are looking for prophecy instead of solution or deliverance be informed that i God's sent neglected and lost my lovely mother to the cold hands of death due to fake prophesy, by a fake man of God. dear reader go for Deliverance dont look for prophesy cos it will make you to lose or desert your innocent loved ones. i have more to tell you just come in here.
What a shipload of crap!! Barrenness can come from the man or woman. It's cure is more medical than religious. Go and see a board certified OBY-GN Doctor at any FMC or teaching hospital..

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Emmoa:

@Ruth. Please ma ,who is Servant Vic? I have been having similar problems.Eat every day in dream,sex in dream,seeing dogs and snakes etc.Please I need deliverance. God bless as you reply
good day sir, ser Vic is a servant that God is using in this era to visits his children who r in pains or been afflicted ,u can send massage to spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Rute:
Hy everybody been mia for long can someone help brother Emmoa with adress and contact details on how he can reach servant vic.please blessedbeads if u can
good day sis ,hope u r good ...I have reply him

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Emmoa:
Greetings sirs and ma.Please I need deliverance - I eat in the dream and wake up with stomach pains,and waist pain.I have sex in dream,see dogs and snakes.Its 2 years now and things are so rough for me.Please who is Servant Vic? Someone please talk to me.
or if u live in Lagos ,the address is number 5 idowu close ,off 2nd power line ijoko road sango ota ,Ogun state or u call this number 08153309479

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2016
PRESS ON

“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint...”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

When David set out to pursue after the Amalekites, he began the journey with six hundred men; but along the way, two hundred men opted out of the journey. Two hundred men gave up on an achievement they initially committed to. Two hundred men abandoned David.

When the two hundred men gave up, David pressed on and pursued the Amalekites until he recovered all that they stole from him. He didn't stop because others stopped. He didn't abandon his mission because some of his supporters developed cold feet. He didn't stop because of people who could no longer support him; David pressed on.

Friend, God says, when men abandon you, press on until you hit your target. When people who promised to assist you develop cold feet, don’t give up the fight; just press on. Press on even if the economy is no longer in your support; press on even if your financiers are no longer willing or able to finance you; push on even when you have less to run your race with. Just press on.

David pressed on, and despite those who abandoned the journey, despite working with fewer human resources than he began with, he completed his journey and got the results he needed. God says, no matter who abandons your journey, you will hit your target and possess your possessions if you dare to press on.

Hold on to God’s word and God will cause you to succeed and excel despite those who have abandoned or are planning to abandon you. If Jehovah is involved, even if the whole world walks out on you, it won’t stop your resounding results.

Psalm 125 vs. 1 says: “They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.”

Prayer : Lord, even if the whole world walks away from me, I shall still succeed, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Allioluwasegun(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
The living God is still performing wonders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.