Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333185 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Good afternoon fruitful and blessed conquerors, may we not labour in vain in Jesus name.
the memories of how God gave me all round blessings through deliverance is enough for me to go on dry fasting for days, so that He can also hear our cries and heal our land and give us what made us to seek him through deliverance.

i hope somebody is doing two days dry with me? or have we all eating today?
am stoping tomorrow after we are delivered.
if you have not eating today and you do not have any one you are keeping marlice with, you can join me, if you can, we need this all round bfps by fire by force
am praying/waiting for that very day soon when i will wake up to see all our women here announcing their preggy result in Jesus name and the men announcing their riches and children.

@tripplemama, u are wellcome into the house of all round bfps.
@waistbead, mamoge, manoda, how are you all doing? God is not asleep in your cases

@visitor30, you will go and come back rejoicing with your numerous testimonies in Jesus name,
@all that is going for deliverance go and come back with your numerous testimonies in Jesus name.
@gilsandra, the God that is already working in your life, the God that created you to be a woman will fulfil all the promises He made concerning fruitfulness in your life in Jesus name.

yes, i am always praying to God to have mercy on us and give us all, our heart desires that made us to come into this thread. cos bringing you people here is like when moses was taking the Isrealites from Egypt to the promised land, it got to a point when some began to complain and said Moses, when are we going to reach that promised land, why have you brought us to die in the wilderness, why this man moses din't leave us to be managing our condition in Egypt, some of them did not reach the promised Land that flows with milk and honey due to their complains and murmoring, at a particular stage they formed an image and worshipped it as their god. Oh! shame to impatient and doubt.

so my dear conquerors and fruitful vines, are you complaining that
Ah! God's sent brought us to this thread yet we have not conceived?
Ah! she made us to stop drinking traditional medicine and yet we have not conceived,
Ah! she made us to be asking for forgiveness of sins due to servant vic preaching yet and upon that we have not conceived?
Ah!, she made us to listen to servant vic preaching and we trow away our small small gods and yet we have not conceived?,
Ah!she made my husband to stop smoking/drinking that gives him happiness and enables him to forget that we have no money/children and yet nothing
Ah she made me to stop beign a talkactive that i used to be and nothing no money/child yet?

i want to say to you "DO NOT WORRY DO NOT DOUBT. EVERY THING THAT NEEDS TO DIE OR GO AWAY FOR US TO HAVE OUR ALL ROUND BLESSINGS MUST GO OR DIE AS YOU GO FOR THIS NEXT DELIVERANCE IN JESUS NAME!
pls. who ever that is going should remember to take the names i listed last time to the deliverance ground

My fruitful, people, Mamoge, Chi16, skimpychik, are crying bitterly join me to tell them that they will have their heart desire soon,
few days ago i dreamt of a woman that bears skimpychick lying down on her stomach and i was asked to tell her to stop lying down on her stomach and keep facing up while lying down, and get up from her left hand side any time she wakes up from bed, "I DNT KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT DREAM BUT I DECIDED TO SHARE IT HERE. MAY BE SOME ONE CAN INTERPRETE THAT FOR US.

my email: joyfavour07@gmail.com
Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jilsandra: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Goodevening wonderful people, hope we all had a blessed day
@Mummy Godsent, A big Amen to ur prayers. May Almighty God continue to bless you. Hope our prince charming is doing great
@Visitor3o thanks for ur warm welcome. May u come back with d kind of testimoy dt will shake d world.

@Enm u are highly welcome to ds trend of overcomers. May God grant u all ur heart desires.

@Goldenbaby Amen oh my sister. May d peace and joy u'v found in d Lord be permanent in Jesus name Amen and may God visit ur home with fruitfulness especially now dt u r off ttc.

@Uteh thanks for d post, its so informative.

@all going for d deliverance, God will see u thru, just go with ur whole trust in Him and without any doubts. It well.

WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Enm,you are welcome to this thread of Conquerors,may all your heart desires be granted.
@Jilsandra,Amen to your prayers. Thanks
@God's sent, Dalu.. Amen to all your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Goldenbaby, be vigilant, watch it! What did you understand in Habakkuk 2 vs 3? You will never remain the same as you come back from this programme. I dont know you, buh i can figure you and my spirit is telling me that God has changed your dancing steps. You are fearfuly and wonderfuly made.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2013
@visitor30 and @jilsandra, you are welcome.

@Pastor Godsent, dat dream hmm am not a good interpreter, but i know its pregnant women who are told to lie face up and when they want to get up they should use their left side, i think it means @skimpychick should be careful in d way she carries her body?

I caught something from dat ur dream anyway - carry your body like a pregnant woman!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
gud aftnoon, how are we doing, all dat went 4 deliverance today i believed you are all delivered waiting 4 ur testimony/testimonies tank God 4 ur lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pastoress Godsent ese gan ni. When I read abt ur dream in d morning ehn I no fit talk cos I know dt somebody wey sabi will interpret n I ve praying that let it be a good one. @ mummy uteh , thanks for d interpretation. Infact I ll be carrying ma body now like say I don bellefull. Thank u . @all may God visit us @ d vey point of our needs. Its well with us all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wow todays service was awesome,I was there live and direct,and to God be the Glory,I know He has answered His name in all our lives.Now all I'd do is just wait for the physical manifestation.Amen.

@All,it is time for God to take all the glory in our lives,all our prayers,fasting and keeping His divine principles shall never be in vain in Jesus Name.please let's all keep our faith and stay away from sin so that d enemy would not accuse us before our Creator.it is well with us all.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Canalily. Thanks dear.. Amen to all you prayers, I believe that God has already changed my dancing step. Habakkuk 2-3 says: For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
@Mohagany28,your blessing and deliverance is permanent. Amen
@All,I will be through the WOFBI programme by tomorrow.. I thank God for his blessings,provision,grace and mercy towards my life during this 2weeks course. May his name be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mychildren(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello,

please, i will want you all to forgive me with some of the words i might use tonite. 3 groups here are just the place i can pour out my mind. here's my story.

i got married 3 yrs and 7 months ago, i thought most of my issues will be solved ranging from polygamous family issues, loneliness cos i dont have a sister or brother born from same mother and father,and threats here and there. i joined my husband after my marriage and few months into it i started having irregular period, too cut the long story short, after waiting for sometimes, investigation began, i was diagonose with fibriod, one tube status was not known but the other was ok. PCOS . i was placedon clomid, i got pregnant and lost it due to the fact that they cant see the baby anywhere in my body, not even in both tubes, but blood test and urine confirmed pregnancy, they had to use cancer injection to terminate the pregnancy.
After, then i continued with clomid which didnt work and i had to stopped it, leaving me with the next option which is IVF, i was asked to do some test with my husband which we did, they result came out fine for my partner and as usual for me i tested positive to Hepatisis B which made my doctor to write to a board to allow me go to a special hospital for my IVF proceedure. I never knew what it meant. They hospital keeps writing me about the progess for IVF proceedure, and my huband saw some of the letters. we talked about it and he concluded that he will have to be using condom with me. I was like using condom with someone that's TTC.
Meanwhile, let me deviate a bit, i do strange dreams, seeing a man difference faces trying to make love with me in the dream, atimes i normally woke up feeling like i just cum or feeling serious sexual arousal. i suffer with body itching, i dare not leave home without priton or anti allergy drugs, except i want to disgrace myself. i have you other drugs, agbo, agunmu etc its didnt work, i cant wear leggings and some cloths. i avoided some food, body soap, cream yet no changes. Few months ago, my period went for 3months and 2 weeks, i went to GP i was stylisghly walked out that theres nothing they can do to my case.
hmm, my bro and sis here im i , can you see my life. i will be honest with you, all these issues has affected me psychologically, im always scared to do things.
After, intense prayers my period came, and body itching has stopped. I did deliverance in MFM and also someone stood in gap for me @ last month deliverance ser Vic conducted .but now 'im faced with the issue of using condom and TCC. Another puzzle, i cant slove is he said Hepatitis B can be transferred sexually, we have been living for the past 3 years and hes still not infected .

Please, i want you all to help pray to maker of heaven and earth to please be merciful unto me and prove himself in my life. I cant bear this alone. i want him to make me happy bless me with fruit of the womb with his might hand.And to put and end to wickedness of the enemy
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Today was a very awesome one because I was there live at this month's deliverance session.

Teaching was wonderful and I learnt so much about walking and following God's principle in other to receive and sustain His blessings in our live. Always asking God for mercy so the devil cannot accuse us before God each time we pray.
I've received my all round breakthrough and I've also located my prophet and receive two angels to always be by my side to fight my battles.

@Mahogany28 it seems I saw you ooh and looks like we also sat close.....something tells me so.

@All, I wanna apologies to the house and especially to mama God's Sent. The list I printed out (both sets) I forgot it in my Bag as I was leaving Lag for Sango Otta, even though I came with them from PH. However I did earnestly pray about them and told God to remember the list inside by bag at my cousin's place ans the intentions therein.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sorry ,av bin MIA,though bin reading silently,@All dat went thru4 2days deliverance congrats,u wil all testify soon.
@Godsent my big sis,thanks 4 ur prayers n 4 asking after me,am gud bin busy lately ,still basking in d joy of my deliverance,as i now sleep without having attacks or those bad dreams glory 2His name.
@Goldengold gold,congrats in advance as u wil soon round up ur prog .
@pikinmama,our honourable comedian thanks 4 adding humour always 2dis thread.
@Visitor,Chi,Rute ,Sotum,manoda,uteh ,julsandra ,skimpychick,julieton,seacrest n every oda special person i did not mention,i dey hail una n babydust 2 evry 1.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
@All, I want to share this testimony here, I shared it today at WOFBI during testimony time.. My testimony goes like this::::
I do have ulcer,so it makes me to fast only from 6am to 12pm, but when servant vic instructed me that God told him to tell me to go for WOFBI and if am going that I should always fast,I should not gist. (During break tume)or make friends there. I was like a little bit worried concerning the fasting stuff. but glory be to God,I have been fasting since 16th I started this WOFBI from 6am to 6pm,and I feel very strong. I thank God for his grace and strength towards me. Never knew I can do this but I thank God for the spiritual food he has be giving me..
Secondly,when we were having lecture, the pastor that was lecturing us prophesied that someone will receive a surprise favour that day before going home,I keyed into that prophecy,so in the evening after the lecture,I switch on my phone,lo and behold I saw an alert of cash deposit in my phone,someone I didn't even ask for money. Glory be to God.
Thirdly,I due have pains in my right shoulder,and after the prophecy about divine health,the pains disappeared.
Fourthly,I now have peace of mind,both spirit,soul and body. And my spiritual life has be reinforced
I thank God for all his favour and I know that more is coming

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Mychildren,your kids are already with you, I want you to start seeing yourself as a pregnant woman (Desire it) ask God in prayer by committing your desire to him and after that apply a deep sleep concept which is anxiety free. My dear don't doubt and also be fearless. Believe me you will see God in action. Thank God you have gone for the deliverance,so leave everything to God.he will surely see you tru.
@Pintoxx dear, Amen to your prayers!! I can see that you are good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2013
At visitor30 yes I saw u,I'm guessing ur d very tall man right?lol!

Wow great testimony goldenbaby,ur blessed and highly favoured.the things iv learnt so far from servant vics ministry,iv never learnt anywhere else.he preaches the truth and most churches would not tell u all this.if they do,dey wuld just scratch d msg at d top and never go deep into explainin in detail.majority of people who have attended his sessions would begin to ask God for forgiveness of sins and for His mercy at every interval.Also,one would stay away from idolatory or any of such sins.
Also we dare not think that God is a man that He would lie,or take Him for granted.

One thing is for sure,though it tarries,but we shall all testify in Jesus Name.

@mychildren,so sorry to hear ur story,but remeber that God is the giver of life and just like he remembered Hannah at shiloh,he wuld remember u.have u gone for delivrance?also stay close and glued to God,don't worry after ur delivrance,ur husband would never have to think of condom again and God Almighty,the Alpha and Omega,He will answer His name wen you call upon him IJN.

We are blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Mummy Godsent, I pray God in his infinite mercy shower his blessings upon u and ur entire family ,the good work u are doing here is only God that will bless u. How is everyone doing hope we are still trusting our maker cos is only him that can take away dis ugly situation from our lives.one thing I believe is dat our set time is now,we shall all testify .Goldenbaby your testimony shall be permanent in jesus name.pintox,skimpychik,pikinmama,rut,mychildren,uteh,Goldenbaby,chi 16,and everybody in this thread,just get if yourself set for the mind blowing miracle that is coming your way
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ All that went for Deliverance @ Servant Vic's Ministry may we remember to keep the principles of God, so that our testimony will be permanent IJN

I will like some of us who are asking for God’s hand to know that I and some of us here are living proof of what our God can do in his children’s life. For me, I use to have scary dreams and my S/A was Zero count, but today the Lord God turned my story to testimony .

But from experience, I now know that every body has his or her own prophet and there is nothing this our God can not do Jer 32V27, however we must learn to glorify him whenever he showed his finger in our case. I started testifying about what this God was doing the very day I realize that that my count rose from nothing to 2million, and before I know it increase that the same doctor could not believe how it happened, and I know that very soon I will be announcing our BFP IJN.

From what I have been seeing on this thread, testimony of the finger of God on anyone is a key to another testimony. Let us learn to give God the glory for the one he has done and not begin to mix what he has done with the ones he has not done yet.
I attend MFM here in Edo State, and I am a worker, but I went to Prayer city for 5 to 6 deliverance session and my dream life and my S/A story was still the same, until I located Servant Vic through Godsent story in TTC.

@Mychildren, Please separate your encounter with MFM and servant Vic ministry and state what you know God has done for you when you went to MFM for deliverance and what God did for you when you went or somebody stood for you at servant Vic ministry. Before and after and were you given the principle of God to follow and have you been following it?

Tell us what God has done for you, are you still having your intercourse dreams, etc if no, when did it stop and where did you go for the deliverance or who interceded for you?. Elijah, Elisha, Moses, Joshua, Saul, peter, Paul, etc were used differently for different people. That will help to give you my candid advise.

@Goldenbaby, it is only when w e locate our right prophet and follow divine direction that we get testimony like this. In conclusion, God has healed you of your ulcer when you followed instructions from Servant Vic your prophet, May the Lord give every body the lead to identify their prophets IJN

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
there shall be manifestations of Gods work in our lives in jesus name , amen. amen to all the prayers and to anybody with challenges, just know that God has started to work things out for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mychildren(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ Goldenbaby and mahogany 28 - thanks so much for your word of encouragement. I really appreciate. God will definitely meet you at the point of your needs. There's a testimony coming up regarding that, I will keep you posted. smiley
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good evening my fellow mamas and papas in the house.
@Manoda,Sotum2 and mychildren, Amen to all your prayers..
@All, I am thanking God our creator for the successful programme,I thank him for seeing me through in the mountain (WOFBI).. I appreciate our lord for his mercies,love,favour,blessings and protection towards my life.
I have another testimony to share to the glory of the LORD. After the prayers today,anointing oil was blessed,so after praying with it, I told God that he should destroy everything that is not from him in my body,after that,I sipped a little.. I was very surprise that I started purging after some mins, I have to rush to the rest room twice. when I reached home,I called servant vic to let him know that am tru with the WOFBI,he thanked God for giving me the grace to attend,he then prayed for me and also bless the oil for me again,he told me to always keep the principles (no sin, malice,anger etc)so I told him how I started purging after sipping the oil,he was happy and told me that God has cleaned every evil deposit in my body,that God will now dwell in me totally.
I am so happy because I know that my expectations has been answered, I give God all the glory and adoration..
No man should give glory to himself,all glory should be given onto God. So am giving him all the glory!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
@golden baby tank God for ur deliverance, wat God has started he will perfect IJN. I tink I sat down beside u wen we were waiting to see servant vic then all of a sudden u left now I know why grin.it is well. We all wil get our BFP in jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Finecheek, I didn't go for this month deliverance, am saying of what happened to me today after my WOFBI programme. So I called servant vic to tell him of my experience there cos he was the one that asked me to go.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Goldenbaby:
I called servant vic to let him know that am tru with the WOFBI,he thanked God for giving me the grace to attend,he then prayed for me and also bless the oil for me again,he told me to always keep the principles (no sin, malice,anger etc)

My sister this teaching of Servant Vic about holiness is one sermon that you dont find other people teach like that. If we want God to prove himself we must learn to be asking for forgiveness of sin every time and stay away from the above mentioned.

Congratulation from your WOFBI, and may God really dwell in you completely IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2013
@Tukree, thanks and Amen to your prayer, May God bless you..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pikinmama, Our commedian, huuum, two head on one person, you are always funny,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mychildren(f): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
My brothers and sisters, thank you all for your prayers love and concern. My hubby went to the hospital yesterday to ask more question about it and probably test and immune himself, he went the one of the letters. Lo, they told him I don't have hepatitis B ! shocked that, though I had it before at some point in my life, but my body fought and it's now clear out of my system. That what they saw was antibodies that fights hepatitis B. GUM dept called my clinic to ask for the result, cleared the issue. My consultant had to call my husband explaining to him again. I return all glory to God. I haven't recovered from the shock and trauma, it was like have come to the end of the road. I was just thinking that How will I get pregnant with condom. I'm going to give my husband a punishment, which is he's not going to touch me for the next one month grin I read it doesn't have a cure, but doctors and GUM dept explained to my hubby that it's cleared out of my system and we don't need any vaccine
Note: I did the blood test last year.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good evening all, what can I say than to glorify the Good Lord for the life of his servant, servant Vic. and what he is using him for in the lives of his people, IJN.

I actually attended on thurs deliverance service and i have not recovered from the mighty touch of the Lord upon my life since that thur, right from that deliverance ground after servant Vic said we should drink the water and anointing oil we had on our hand, my deliverance started immediately, my stomach kept turning and before I knew i was almost urinating on the floor but thank God the Lord stoped it.

Before I went there, I have been having series of dreams almost every day, feeling someone being intimate with me anytime I lie down on the bed, seeing snakes chasing me and somtimes biting me in my dreams, sometimes I will wake up with scares all over my body, and a woman always telling me she is my mother in my dream.

I can't believe I am the one that slept since on thur and I did not have those dreams, huuuuum, that is my first expectation and I pray it should be permanent in Jesus name amen.
To be continued

@ My children, congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssss, I just saw yours after I have posted, so i had to modify.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2013
@Mychildren, I thank God for you,may his name be praised,pls ooooo!! Have mercy on your DH and don't punish him. God will never let you down!!
@Janutra, I thank God for your deliverance,is permanent in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2013
GGod plz gv me my testimony. I believe in ur name. I am worried because the kind of dreams i hv always. I need prayers.@Godsent plz help me in prayers and @All i need ur prayers too. I stay in portharcourt

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.