Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333174 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2013
@Mychildren, thank God for your change of story, and forgive your husband so that you can move an achieve what u want to achieve.

@Janutra, may your deliverance be permanent in Jesus name.

The moment you come back from the deliverance session you will immediately notice that you will feel very free and dreams will start changing for good, and miracle will begin to follow.

@Caringpro, If it is evil dreams you need a deliverance minister for the powers to change hand, pray for the Lord leading about it and go for deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2013
@mychildren, i rejoice with you, what a great testimony. @caringpro, try to come for delivereance, its important. i bliv you shud have ppl in lagos that can accomadate u for the period of the deliverance. God bless u. good morning everybody.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ All, Good afternoon, I hope we all went to church today, may the blessing of the Lord abide with us in Jesus name.

@ caringpro, go for deliverance and the Lord will meet you at your point of need, IJN.

Janutra, thank God for your testimony, may the Good Lord who started it, finish it In Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by greenpea: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
good evening all, God will speedily glorify His name in all our lives! God Sent, u,ve bin a beacon of Light, u.d never walk in darkness in Jesus name, Goldenbaby, I thank God for giving you d grace to obey, He who has began a good work in you..........,Sotum, Visitor,Pikinmama and all too many to call out,i hail, been a viewer for so long. Decided to sign in after attending the Deliverance session at Serv Vic, I witness the touch of God am ure Id soon be houting for Joy!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Greenpea,welcome to this thread of conquerors, I thank God that you went for the deliverance,God will perfect all that concerns you Amen...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Greenpea, thank God you went there and the Lord touched you. You will be shocked how God is working through Servant Vic, if you have been having funny dreams before you will not even believe the change of dream patern after you come back from the deliverance. You are welcome to the thread of conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jilsandra: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good evening beautiful perents of a glorious generation, hope we all went to church today.

A big congrats to all who made it to d deliverance arena. I pray dt all ur miracles will be permanent.

@Goldenbaby congrats on d completion of ur course. Continue to shine my dear.

@Mychidren dt is d power of d God we serve. May God perfect what He has startd in ur life.

@Greenpea welcome to d tread of fruitful people. May deliverance be permanent.

@Janutra thank God for ur testimonyM ds is d begining of greater things to come. Celebrate.

@ WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ALL how are we doing? I believe that his grace is sufficient for us all. For those of us who are waiting patiently upon the lord, dont lose hope, dont murmur, keep faith. Lets trust God. @ALL, have you ever wonder why the stars, the moon and the sun are always covered by the cloud whenever it wants to rain? Stoping them from shining? Yet no matter how the dark cloud luks, it must surely break and the stars, moon and sun shine again! So to all of us who are waiting patiently for there cloud to break, your individual clouds must surely break and you must surely shine brighter than before in all aspects of life. @ Mychildren, your own cloud is abt to break. Buh i can feel your problems why it has not yet break clearly. First a lot of worries occupied ur mind and secondly you are having emotional disturbances questioning yourself when will it be. Again at tyms u doubt the possibility of the reality. Once you get rid of these three weakness your face wil be ful of smile. @Goldenbaby, a light is shining at ur tommy. Pls could u be still to let this light do its job? God is light, just be still. Welcum bk from the programme.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2013
I know that all the demons, bad dreams, bad signs in your lives died immediately you stepped into that deliverance ground,
i believed we all that went for the last deliverance session are delivered,
i believed God is answering his name in every areas of our needs,
i believe we are keeping to all the instructions given to us after our deliverance to mentain our deliverance and sustain all the blessings that God is delivering into our hands.

@All, let us fast on tuesday 1st of October, to when ever your strength can carry you, to say bye bye to all the Pharoah and Goliath in our life,
to tell God that the month of October and the remaining three months of 2013 should yield its increase of all round BFPS/Blessings/Breakthrough in our lives
recovering all that was lost,
bye bye to all round barreness, welcome to all round fruitfulness.

Tell God what you want and how you want it, He hears He will grant what ever you request, cos you have been delivered.

@new members you are all wellcome to a home of Conquerors, you will be the next testifier IJN.
@All that went to the deliverance session, please post your testimonies here, not to my email box, some have given up on God, cos of what they are going through, your testimonies can kindle their faith and trust back to God our creator

@pikinmama, i will respond to that your half fasting stuff later not now. you have forgotten that devil is not playing, pls next time if you can't go two days dry fast email me immediately
so that i can look for a partner cos two heads are better than one when you are interceeding, is like you have forgotten when you were in Egypt in pharoah's land. dnt worry i will get back to reply you.

Have a good sweet dreams all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Godsent may God bless you for helping people like us to receive deliverance in a platter of Gold, may the almighty God bless you for your elfort.

Pls I am going to be part of the fasting fro.m what I learnt from Servant Vic ministry, is that God respond fast to prayers when one is on fasting
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
@mychildren, see how God works? God had already performed his miracle in your life, but d devil just wanted to throw u off balance with dat false report. I was wondering how you would go for deliverance, even though someone stood in for u and still be experiencing d same. Thank God for d change of storey. Pls ask d person who stood in for u to tell u what to do to mainntain your deliverance. Better still, call Servant Vic to explain to you.

@all let us learn to exercise patience after attending deliverance. There is d tendency for us to want see positive pregnancy result immediately. But He sometimes start with things will might call small miracles.

@Pikinmama, u too funny o.

@Godsent, pls forgive Pikinmama biko. Am in for tommorrow's fasting.

@Goldenbaby, I can see u have moved to another level spiritually. Combining WOFBI with Servant Vic's principles is so powerful. Devil go dey fear u sef. May u continue to move from Glory to Glory.

I have a testimony o. This month of September has bn a month of victory for me. Servant Vic gave me prayer and fasting for 3 days, so I decided to use d method he once told me to use ie to pray every 3 hours, that is 6am, 9am, 12noon, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 12midnight. It was not easy, but I did. After d prayers, somedays later I was watching a nollywood film with my husband, I didn't know wen I fell asleep. I thut I was still watching d film o, cos in d dream/vision, I was watching a woman on tv, wearing this cele white, she was preparing an alter, after a while, she ran into my sitting room to check d time. The time on d wallclock was 12.30am. She ran back immediately to d alter and started making incantations vigorously. There was a cross on d wall with d stature of Jesus on it. As she was making d incantation, light came from d leg of Jesus, went toi where d woman was still doing her incantations and hit her! Then I woke up, I asked my husband if such a scene was in d film he said nooo!. I waited till dat 12.30am and fired my own prayers, releasinng d fire of God on any evil creature making incantations against my life. I know this victory for me. Praise God!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Jilsandra,thanks so much,
@Canalily, Amen to that, am calm and I know that the light will keep on shining. Our lord is always good.
@Uteh,wow,that's a wonderful revelation,I thank God for your testimony. all the evil creature in your life has be consumed by the fire of holy ghost Amen. Yea I thank God for my spiritual life,he is worthy of our praise.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
@God's sent am in 4 d fasting, pls. forgive pikinmama for her half done fasting,
@Uteh, dats a big revelation i Thank God for revealing to you.
@ Goldenbaby, congrat on ur successful wofbi school.
@mychildren hmmm! your testimony is a big example for people to know that
God is re-writing our story after deliverance with the man of God servant vic,
when i went for mine deliverance i saw one woman dat stood in gape for someone
falling and rolling i was surprise to hear dat she was standing ingap 4 someone abroad and her body was representing the person's body as God was touching and removing the problem.
i thank God i was not discouraged by the environment i would nt 've gotten this testimon
including the one that is cooking right now, cuz when i got there i ws like oh dis small place?
but when deliverance started i know knoew dat God is realy using dat man not minding the size of the building. if the man is charging money he would have gotten money to build mansion there cuz he realy has a great annointing not a small one

my brother-inlaw was at the last deliverance ground, oh i can't stop laughing,
when he came back home he told me he will like to go back on the next deliverance date,
he was angry cuz he said he did not fall down when they were praying,
so he felt he wasnt delivered, but when he slept and woke up by 9am
on friday he shouted am truely delivered even as i dint fall,
he said he has never slept like dis,he dosnt remember dreams
if he even remember any he can only remember seeing himself
carrying a masquarade and eating all kinds of food & all dat bad stuffs,
bt on friday morning he woke up to tell us dat he saw himself with a matchet
chasing and cutting off snakes heads, pulling off masquarades cloth and some one gave him a new white robe which he wore & a quran so as he bent down to carry the masquarade cloth the clothes caught fire he was asking the man who lite fire on his masquarade cloth and my huby now knocked @ d door dat woke him up. dis my B-I, wont kill us with laugh ccuz of his acting, On saturday nigh he slept around 8pm telling every one not to come closer to his room cuz he need to dream and cut off the remaining head of one d snake dat escaped while he was killing the other ones in the dream.

all dat have bn opportune to see the man of God for deliverance including me
God is re-writting our stories just like he re-writ mychildren's story after deliverance, am enjoying my all total peace of mind and lighted body
experience since dat day till now.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Menes, thanks dear.. Hmmmmm,that your brother in-law de funny oooo! I thank God for his deliverance.
I also saw the lady that stood for someone that is in oversea,(that's last month deliverance)
@Pikinmama, Chai!! Hahahahahahahaha........ =)) =)) Abeg oº°˚ ˚°º≈bring M̶̲̥̅e tooth pick laffº°˚ ˚°º≈done hangº°˚ ˚°º≈ 4 M̶̲̥̅y Teeth*nerd* º°˚ehh˚°º≈°˚ ˚°º≈°˚ ˚°º≈:p º°˚˚°º ,you no go kill person ooooo!! You are just something else,better go and join princess in the entertainment industry.
Abeg Mama God's sent,make you accept pikinmama's apology biko.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls I am in for the fasting
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have commited and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray,
God we thank you for your love and kindness towards us through-out the month of September,
God as the month of september is ending today let our problems end with it IJN
let any problem that is hanging around us drop down out of our lives and end with the month of September in Jesus Mighty name we pray.

Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.
• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.
• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Vennus,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge
hope23
Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30
Hope23
wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
iphie17
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
God please let all our problems end with the month of September in Jesus name
God please, let every barreness in our lives dissappear and end with the month of September
God please let all negative dreams in our lives end with the month of september in Jesus name
God let every financial stagnancy in our lives end with the Month of september IJN
God please let every issue of blood in our lives end with the month of September IJN
God please remove any thing that is not glorifing your name in our lives IJN
God please remove any abnormal growths in our womb and body in Jesus name
God please remove every hommonal inbalance and balance our hommones in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Ameeen! To Godsent's prayer thank you Godsent .

@Pikinmamama hahahaha you gonna make someone fall off the chair with laughter ooo yo husband is blessed may laughter never depart yo home!

@all who went for deliverance thank you for yo wonderful testimony keep them coming and Goldenbaby congratulations for finishing yo program God will surprise you hence forth in JESUS name amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by wonderlen: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Amen to mama G-sent prayer o. God please Answer our prayers.
I have a testimony. After my delivarance, I went to redo all d fertility test o. To d glory of God, see as doctor's Report come change from all them bad bad report that was making me feel it can't happen ranging from one block tube and hydroselpix ,fibloid and plenty somethings, To beautiful looking tubes and every thingthing looking just wonderful I see absollutly nothing wrong with u madam.God be praise. Na God. God continues to increase his anointing on Servant Vic.

Even my husband was surprised asking plenty question. Me I just looked him and smiled becos I know God will surprise us and perfect his work.He will answer his name in my life according to Gen1:28. And in the life of every one.Thank you Jesus. I came to say a big thank you Daddy for what u have started because I know u will do more.Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2013
@ godsent prayers; amen! Happy new dawn people. God bless you all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2013
Amen to all ur prayers@God's sent....jx discovered am preggie. My problem is finance hubby's biz has gone down nd am stl job hunting. @all pls join me in prayers 4 God to deliver me 4rm dx hardship, I pray dat God in His infinite mercies wl touch our lives dx month nd always IJN Amen. Happy new month evrybdy
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH HAPPY INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION HAPPY NEW TESTIMONIES
The Egyptians we saw yesterday we shall see them no more in Jesus name.

Jesus let your precious blood cover and speak in the lives of these listed names here that starting from today testimonies will be our portion no more hardship of any kind in the Mighty Name of JESUS!
Goldenbaby: bloood of Jesus
Funkybaybee: bloood of Jesus
Bolanlevivian: bloood of Jesus
Chi16, bloood of Jesus
Vennus, bloood of Jesus
Echala, bloood of Jesus
Manoda, bloood of Jesus
Motherofprinces,bloood of Jesus
Seacrest, bloood of Jesus
Chikannoli, bloood of Jesus
Sotum2, bloood of Jesus
putu4, bloood of Jesus
Rute, bloood of Jesus
Tukree, bloood of Jesus
Pikinmama, bloood of Jesus
Jilsandra, bloood of Jesus
Skympychick, bloood of Jesus
Lilee2hot, bloood of Jesus
PREPECT, bloood of Jesus
Judii,Modalayo,bloood of Jesus
MayMay1,bloood of Jesus
Julieton,bloood of Jesus
Truetravels, bloood of Jesus
Uteh, bloood of Jesus
Waistbead, bloood of Jesus
Pintoxx, bloood of Jesus
Inforgenius, bloood of Jesus
mamoge, bloood of Jesus
hope23, bloood of Jesus
Folarsimbi, bloood of Jesus
Lore&Temi, bloood of Jesus
mikuut, bloood of Jesus
Godlovesme13, bloood of Jesus
kike100,bloood of Jesus
Boomark, bloood of Jesus
Sub-Zidi, bloood of Jesus
Parisinne, bloood of Jesus
God's sent, bloood of Jesus
Bcolah, bloood of Jesus
4Gsmokie, bloood of Jesus
Clarina,bloood of Jesus
finecheek, bloood of Jesus
osespice, bloood of Jesus
locuu40, bloood of Jesus
menes, bloood of Jesus
Finecheek, bloood of Jesus
Lores&Temi,bloood of Jesus
Konfessor, bloood of Jesus
Perisienne, bloood of Jesus
Mahogany28, bloood of Jesus
visitor30, bloood of Jesus
Hope23, bloood of Jesus
wonderlen, bloood of Jesus
santagelo25, bloood of Jesus
Jamo90, bloood of Jesus
Caringpro, bloood of Jesus
Janutra, bloood of Jesus
oloriesther, bloood of Jesus
ugochukwuogaga, bloood of Jesus
iphie17, bloood of Jesus
canalily, bloood of Jesus
sweetlarry, bloood of Jesus
winnergirl or winnie, bloood of Jesus
caringpro, bloood of Jesus
Mychildren, bloood of Jesus
Greenpea, bloood of Jesus
Tripplemama, bloood of Jesus
Enm, bloood of Jesus

God our creator forgive us every sins we have commited both known and unknown sins,wash us with the blood of Jesus and give us the grace to sin no more, God because these names here bears the blood of Jesus, let no demons have access to us again, let every satanic objects in our lives drop out of our bodies and never come back again, let the month of October bring us all round Success, Riches, Good health, Pregnancies, any thing we wish to have in Jesus mighty name we receive all! Amen

we claim and possess all in Jesus name.

[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013
@wonderlen, what a Mighty God, yes God is the greatest healer, he gives wealth, Good health, children, all round happiness,
@All, if there is any other thing that took me where i am today apart from the power of God through deliverance, i should have willingly tell you,
but like i always say, i have tried every thing i mean every thing that money can pay for to have all round peace/ BFPS, but it did not work, Bur HE make me wonderoooooooooo Baba! i wondereeeeeeeee! PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MASTER JESUS.
@wonderlen, just start buying your baby things, and honour God, keep following servant vic instructions, pet and honour your hubby, be more spiritualy alert, heeeeheee bfp is knocking at your door.

@Jilsandra, Hope23, finecheeck, waistbead, Rute, skimpychick, osespice, visitor30, G4smokie, And all others i want you all to key into this testimony of our sister and declare to yourselves all round fruitfulness, God unblock my blessings, my tubes, my womb, my money, my job, my personal business. promotion etc

@Goldenbaby i dnt borther my head about you cos the dream these days about me and some people in a little developed village that i dnt know, we were rallying round for a well dressed lady bearing Goldenbaby to get some good Cola nuts, to entertain her guests,and we angrily rejected the colanuts that was in pieces and dirty. (not presentable) that one woman brought to you to entertain the guest, this dream is making me to feel that God is planning the big one for you, i dnt know the meaning but
i know is for favour.

@iphie17, praise God for the child/children in your womb,the God that give you children is able to give you money, let me tell you iphie17, to get money is not a problem but ttc can sweep out all one's wealth overnight, my dear may you not understand what i mean cos, for you to understand this word you need to have a glips of what i saw and where am coming from. thank God for giving you children first money will follow immediately IJN.

@All, let us keep to the ways of God, and the instructions given to us after our deliverance it works is working, testimomy time! NEXTTTTTTTTTT!

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2013
@Iphie 17 congrants on yo bfp I'm happy for you the lord who has made this possible will give u n hubby the means to look after this baby do not worry about finances keep trusting God and you will never be disapointed

@mama Godsent yo prayers are powerful I receive and possess allround bfp ameen!

@all I feel the wind of all round bfp blowing over us it is here can feel it!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Godsent for taking your time to pray for us. I say a big Amen to your prayers.
Iphie, congrats on ur bfp, God that gave u that baby in u, will also provide for you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Mumy God's sent. I claim evry of these prayers through Jesus christ our lord.. AMEN! I alwaz feel you whenever i pray. I discovered u spend many of UR tyms praying 4 us, and cared abt us more evry oda tin. at tyms i feel u shade tears infront of ur Pc as u type. That God whom you hv alwaz worked 4 in his vineyard must surely work abundantly in anytin that concerns you. @iphie, the Lord who gav u that yam must surely gv u the knife u would use to dig it out., your husband is jst waiting for the next level, nt that al is nt wel. God is pushing u to next level. @All Hapy fruitful, blisful new month! Today as true nigerians, u r independent of al ur hard times nd predicaments. @Goldenbaby, remember my words for u, watch it, u r smiling already.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
wonderlen:
I have a testimony. After my delivarance, I went to redo all d fertility test o. To d glory of God, see as doctor's Report come change from all them bad bad report that was making me feel it can't happen ranging from one block tube and hydroselpix ,fibloid and plenty somethings, To beautiful looking tubes and every thingthing looking just wonderful I see absollutly nothing wrong with u madam.God be praise. Na God. God continues to increase his anointing on Servant Vic.

Even my husband was surprised asking plenty question. Me I just looked him and smiled becos I know God will surprise us and perfect his work.He will answer his name in my life according to Gen1:28. And in the life of every one.Thank you Jesus. I came to say a big thank you Daddy for what u have started because I know u will do more.Thank you Jesus.

@woderlen, i strongly keyed into dis ur powerful testimony
i thank God 4 bringing God's sent to creat this thread
so that i can find dis true man of God,
his preaching has transformed me to know that God's way
is not all about religion but the way we live
our life to obey God's principle so that our prayers can
be answered and we can be in good health and enjoy life in fulness.

@iphie17, congratulations,

@mama God's sent, Amin to yesterday and today's prayers,
i claim and possess all the goodies,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
@All, I wanna wish us all an independent of peace and all round breakthrough!

@Mama God's Sent, what an inspiration your message always brings joy and peace into my heart. Ameeeeeeeeeen to your prayers and I receive every one of those blessings in my life and family in Jesus Name.

@Mychildren, @Goldenbaby(aka Goldenmama), @iphie17, @wonderlen, @ tukree, @konfessor, @Jilsandra, @Sotum2; thank God for what He is doing in your lives and I pray you'all and others here receive more and more bfps in Jesus Name.

Since after my deliverance, right from that very moment Servant Vic asked us to pray for our water and anointing oil. After he prayed for us and asked us to drink from both of them, then anoint our foreheads. I noticed a rumbling inside my stomach, instantly I started purging. I had to manage to hold it till the end of the program as I didn't wanna miss any of the sessions. Until after I've had a chat with Servant Vic, that was when I was able to go let out the dancing stomach. It took me few days to understand what happened! It was God doing his divine cleansing in my life. I now have absolute calmness and peace, I feel so light, I've started remembering my dreams and I do sleep like a new born baby. Praise God for what He has used mama God's Sent to do by leading me to my prophet in the person of Servant Vic.

However, something else happened that if not for the revelation and teachings of Servant Vic, I would have started doubting the Power of God. My. darling wife just lost our pregnancy that was 6weeks plus last night. But from revelations and the dreams she had the last couple of days and going by what my spirit ministered to me and in addition to Servant Vic's interpretation of the dream. God had allowed it to happen because the pregnancy was tampered with and he didn't want us to bring forth the baby that might cause us pain or a pregnancy that will endanger the life of wify! Been trying to explain all that to her and let her understand why it happened and what need to be done next time to avert such. Been on phone with Servant Vic all morning and as we were talking God was ministering to him and he was giving me the revelations. He also said God has given him the permission to conduct my wife's deliverance on phone and that I will see what will happen right inside our bedroom. He is yet to fix the date for our fasting/prayer and the day for the deliverance.

God is awesome and there is power in that our blessed water and oil. God showed and answered His name same last night, when darling wife was in so much excruciating pain resulting from the transvaginal scan she did yesterday afternoon. Prayed with her and rub the oil on her legs and cervix area, then she drank the blessed water and I tarried in prayer with her for a while thanking God for answering His name until she fell asleep as the pain were instantly no more! She woke up while in dream and had to urinate and noticed the thick fleshy discharge confirming the lost pregnancy. It was that dream she had that God used to perform the cleansing in her according to Servant Vic.

Please all join me in blessing the name of the Lord in thanksgiving for my wife, my life and family. He said I should be ready for God's mighty touch soonest in my life!

AM SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG POST! I had to post and testify of what God is doing in my life even though it's in a different dimension!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
@all, happy new month and happy independence. This month is a special month for me, its d month of my birthday and wedding anniversary. I am so excited and full of expectations about what God is about to do in my life in d next 12 months. It has started already, cos I received a prophecy this morning in church. It was so direct and specific dat I had no doubt dat d message was for me.

@Godsent, thank you for your prayers. May /od continue to bless you.

@visitor30, I bless God for your testimony. You will not suffer loss again. Affliction shall not arise a second time and u will never cast your young again in Jesus name.

@Iphie, congrats on your bfp, don't worry u will soon receive financial bfp. But praise Him very well for the one he has done and he will do more.

@Wonderlen, thank God for your clean bill of health. Be sensitive now to God's leading for your bfp to manifest in the physical
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
happy independent all,
@God's sent, amen to the prayers
@visitor30, am happy that you understand what is happening
i pray your wife will understand that God is preparing the best children
for both of you, and God's Joy has no sorrow attached to it.
God after deliverance always give the best and not the things that will
give you sorrow in future.

i was told a story of a woman in my street that has a son
very handsome baby, her neighbor who is our
family friend, told me how the pregnancy wanted to miscarry at 2 months
but the woman forced the pregnancy to stay by running here and there
the husband warned her to stop drinking anything and allow the will
of God concerning the pregy, until she went to a place where one prophetess tied
a piece of clothe around her waste to stop the threatning miscarriage, & told her to
tie the thing till 9 months, so the bleeding stoped, she later delivered d baby. but now the baby cant sit or stand always laying down like a stick, so d husband and wife always
have quarrel cos of this baby story, how he warned his wife to let the pregy go when they
noticed bleeding and constant pains at 2 months, but the wife did not listen, now they have gotten more two children but the boy is the reason they quarrel and figth always
that made their neighbors to hear how that little boy's problem came.
may God remove anything dat will give us problem in future and give us the best
cus we have been delivered by the blood of Jesus .
@wonderlen, ur testimony is shocking me.
@iphie17, big congratulation he will supply all need
all let's key into the power of God to perfect our testimonies.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
For all those that are yet to testify, see what the Lord is doing.it is well with us all. don't be discouraged, God has not forgotten you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.