Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333177 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
May the name of the Lord be glorified in his hand upon every one who has testified about his goodness so far. Pls let us let the testimony rolling so that the Lord can do more IJN.

@ Visitor30, sorry for the incident may the Lord provide your own and what is not ours or will be a problem in future never come around us IJN.

@ Godsent thanks for you efforts, may the Lord reward you for all you are doing.

To all, let us be closer to God and keep to his promises.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2013
@God's sent, Amen to all your prayers in Jesus name, I claim all d blessings and favour in Jesus name.. May your dream come to physical manifestation by the will,plan and grace of God Amen. Thank you Lord for re-writing my story,thank you Abba father for this revelation,I know you will make it more clear to me Amen.
God's sent,may the mercy,blessings and love of God always be with you Amen.
@Worderlen, Wow!! This is perfect divine healing from God.. Our God is the great healer,he is wonderful. My you testimony be permanent because God has given you a supernatural health in Jesus name Amen. So always speak health all the time, don't doubt or fear cos it is done.
@Canalily, yes oooo my dear, Amen to that!!! I know it will surely come to pass.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2013
@Visitor30, I thank God for your testimony,I believed that God removed that which is not from him in the womb of your wife, God will decorate you and your wife with his special children Amen. I thank God for your strong faith,obedience and strong believe.. God will give you a surprise package Amen.
@Iphie17, I thank God for your BFP, and I also thank him for financial breakthrough in your marriage because he has already done it for you,you have to be spiritual sensitive to see it, believe my dear and it will come to pass. Don't murmur,doubt or entertain any fear. it is well.. God will never fail you,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2013
@All, I have been having a great joy in me since I saw all this great testimonies on theis thread, When Servant Vic said the Lord has settled him and that we that are there are also setled , now I know what he mean. Something great is about to happen on this thread, let us key to our testimony and follow the instructions from Servant Vic. Remember that the Principle of God brings about his promises.

Yesterday I called Servant Vic. and he drew my attention to this scripture : But upon upon mount zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness: and the house of Jacob shall posses their possesion -- Obadiah 1V17

He made me understand that the principle of God in that scripture before one can have the promises of deliverance and posses ones possesion is holiness(that is asking for forgiveness of sin everytime) otherwise once the devil find one sin in you and ye acuses you before God, your angels wil depart from you and once that happens the devil wil put his demons around that person and that is when you will be having funny funny dreams.

Please, let us follow his teaching so that we can posses our possesion IJN

@ Visitor30, it is well, God will touch your family with a child that will be the first and not the last in his generation IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Tnx @all 4 d words of encouragment, may d good Lord meet us all at d point of our needs IJN Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Visitor30, I thank God for your testimony,I believed that God removed that which is not from him in the womb of your wife, God will decorate you and your wife with his special children Amen. I thank God for your strong faith,obedience and strong believe.. God will give you a surprise package Amen.

@Goldenbaby, AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

@Janutra, @Uteh & @locuu40, thanks for the prayers! That your testimony really lifted me Spirit. The servant of God also shared a similar testimony with me yesterday.

@All, thanks for the encouragement and words of prayers..........It is well and like Servant Vic, made me to understand, complaining or entertaining fear or worry won't help us to receive from God. But rather being calm and trusting God as well as always asking for forgiveness of sin and a life of holiness by keeping God's principles attached to His promises will lead us to our destiny. Have a blessed and fruitful day in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2013
sotum2:
@ Visitor30, sorry for the incident may the Lord provide your own and what is not ours or will be a problem in future never come around us IJN.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Visitor30 may God surprise you soonest in JESUS name amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Good afternoon all, I know that this year end up with so many blessings IjN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
God thank you for today,

first i want to make it clear for people that are asking me via email if CCT deliverance is a church. Answer: NO, CCT IS A DELIVERANCE MINISTRY WHERE GOD DELIVERS BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS FROM ANY TYPE OF DEMONIC FORCES AND ATTACK

@visitor30, May God replace what ever you have lost with multiple best blessings in every areas of your life,
i do not want to count what happened to your wife as loss, cos God knows what He is doing
He does not make mistake, there were some steps i took long ago that did not work
i was bitter and i called it disappointment, but today if i look back on those steps i began to give God thanks for not allowing those steps to work for me, i began to tell him thank you for re-directing my steps to what it should be and not the way i wanted it to be. so take that God Almighty want to give you and your wife the best children that will bring happiness and more blessings into your family.

@All, i have a dream last night about a man named visitor30, there is something i normally do that makes me to have dream about any one here on this thread, as time goes on i will teach you all but not now cos i do not want our women here to do it and you will now dream that your hubby was holding one girl cos ttc can make we women to dream that we saw our hubby holding one lady on her shoulders, if satan now punish devil, the man now came back from work the next day frowning, the woman instead saying, honey, i hope there was no too much stress today at your working place?
you will hear ehe, i said it, i actually dreamt it, he is seeing another woman. gringrin haaahaaaahaa, all the dreams of all ttc women are always channelled towards the same direction.
ah God help all the women here to achieve this child/dhildren desire so that we will not be dreaming about seing our hubby with plenty strange ladies again alone.

yes the dream goes thus: i saw a man named visitor30, he told me he was coming back from where he went for prayer and i saw him holding a pair of baby boy's sandals ( a pair of baby boy kito-sandal) it happened to be exactly the type of my baby's kito sandal i mean this original baby kito sandal that is sold for #1,500, in boutique. and He was seriously rushing home with it at the same time lifting the pair of sandals up telling me that this is what i realy wanted and now he has gotten it. i woke up and i said may God grant him all his request that he has tendered before Him on the deliverance ground. (shoes or sandals means all round upliftment and success in life, may God give his wife a quick original bfp in Jesus name
since the kito sandal he was holding in that dream was the "Original type"

@All now i want somebody that does not have any one he or she is keeping marlice with
to join me on Saturday fasting 6AM to 6PM, i made it Saturday cos i know that many of us here does not go to work on saturdays so you will have enough chance to pray the prayer
prayer point " God grant unto visitor30 and everyone of us here all our heart desire that we have presented before you on the deliverance ground and let fire of God attack our attackers and restore our glories in Jesus name. all as you pray mention visitor30's name and declare.

i do not have annointing of any kind i do not have any ministry call, if God want me to work for him today as in call, i will beg Him to let me be, cos, if you compare servant vic's picture when he was a musician to now that he is working for God you will know that annointing is not onions and God's call is not a cheap/easy thing.
but i only pray with people that have gone for deliverance, especially those that have deliverance session with Servant Vic, cos i know that
once anybody enters the deliverance ground there all evil forces in that person's life is destroyed, so i have no fear to pray over who ever that has entered there for deliverance sake. AM DOING IT COS I WOULD HAVE BN USELESS IN THE GRAVE IF NOT FOR HIS GRACE, PLS. LET US DO IT

so if you do not have anybody you are keeping marlice with or anybody you have not forgiven, let us know here so that you can join me on the saturday's fasting, as you are praying for someone's success, God will open your own doors of success in Jesus name

DO WE HAVE ANY MARLICE FREE PERSON IN THE HOUSE? INDICATE BY POSTING "YES"
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mummy Godsent may God bless u for ur good works. Tru u we've seen d light of God. Thaank u for ur prayers. My question to u, why do u always say u don't have annointing hmm do u remember d dream u had abt me last time, yes d dream I used to sleep on my stomach? I took heed to d advice by sleeping face up n all d rest. Pls God is using u in our midst . U n ur house hold r blessed. @ our comedien aka pikin mama wetin make d pikin dey shout holliloooost fire grin. U too funny gan ni my regards to ur family. @ iphie congrats my sis it is d lords doing don't worry abt finance God will use dis gift to lift u n dh up IJN. @ visitor 30, rute,sotum, golden mama, uteh , locuu, janutra n all I can't remember their names our God is a living God, he did it for Godsent, Pikinmama, Iphie, Ada etc. He 'll not let us to be mocked. The appointed time is now.I'm in for the Sat prayers . Have a wonderful nite rest.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have commited and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray,
God we thank you for your love and kindness towards us through-out the month of September,
God as the month of september is ending today let our problems end with it IJN
let any problem that is hanging around us drop down out of our lives and end with the month of September in Jesus Mighty name we pray.

Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.
• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.
• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Vennus,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge
hope23
Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30
Hope23
wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
iphie17
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
God please let all our problems end with the month of September in Jesus name
God please, let every barreness in our lives dissappear and end with the month of September
God please let all negative dreams in our lives end with the month of september in Jesus name
God let every financial stagnancy in our lives end with the Month of september IJN
God please let every issue of blood in our lives end with the month of September IJN
God please remove any thing that is not glorifing your name in our lives IJN
God please remove any abnormal growths in our womb and body in Jesus name
God please remove every hommonal inbalance and balance our hommones in Jesus name

Good evening, pls I need prayers, my life is misereable and my dream is always fearful(Night mare) PLssssssss include my name, I need the phone number of servant Vic, pls I will want to go for the next deliverance session, Plsssss, I registere today and I want a change of story.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Aderome, your life is not miserable plsss, refuse that in your life,cos your life is blessed and favoured by God. Your nightmares will surely stop in jesus name. Welcome to this thread of greatest sons and daughters of Zion,we all here are d chosen generation,the royal priesthood.. This is servant vic's no:: 08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Mummy God's Sent, hmmm! What can I say, other than to say thank you Baba God for the life and person of God's Sent.
Am short of words. The level of love and the burden in your heart praying for peoples difficulty/challenges is way way out of this world. Its only God almighty that can reward your works!

May that God almighty in whose grace and power you're doing all this things continue to bless you and your beloved family in Jesus Name.

As for the dream, I receive its full manifestation of all round original bfps in Jesus Name. Darling wife is actually asking for the grace to start with a Son, she was so excited when I told her about your dream.

However, I must say that the anointing you are carrying is a very rear, unique and special one.
May your oil of anointing never run dry in Jesus Name.

AS FOR THE FASTING PROGRAM THIS SATURDAY, YES AM IN.

@All join me in praising and blessing the name of God almighty. My younger sister was delivered of a bouncing baby boy today. Mother & Child are both doing fine!

God shall surely and truly meet each and everyone of us at his appointed time for us. I see loads of testimonies of all round bfps exploding in this conquerors thread soonest, because God is doing something new in our lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Godsent, I always received and ate fruits in my dreams. Please need prayer for it to manifest physical.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
aderome:

Good evening, pls I need prayers, my life is misereable and my dream is always fearful(Night mare) PLssssssss include my name, I need the phone number of servant Vic, pls I will want to go for the next deliverance session, Plsssss, I registere today and I want a change of story.

Welcome aderome to the home of conquerors and Sons/Daughters of Zion! Your life aint a miserable one in Jesus Name.
Plz start by learning how to do away with negative confession and start to imbibe an altitude of positive confession by declaring God's promises for your life. Goldenbaby has given you Servant Vic.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
For the prayer YES will join it with MFM prog. (power must change hand)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
yes and amen! im in. God bless you Godsent and everyone on this thread. congratulations to those with testimonies and those that are waiting, it will manifest soon in jesus name...Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2013
Good morning my fellow chosen ones.
@God's sent,may the God almighty always bless and keep you. YES!!! Am IN for the fasting on saturday by the grace of God our creator.
@Visitor30,I bless the name of God in the life of your sister,my his name be glorified for her smooth delivery. The baby will be a source of love,favour and happiness in your sister home Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Good Morning my beloved people of Zion, hope we all had a wonderful night rest and plenty of sweet dreams!
@Goldenbaby, thanks and a LOUUUUUUUUUUD AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN to your prayers for my sister and her family.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
I'm in for the prayers also
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Godsent, am in for the prayers. Pls i sent you mails, kindly respond. Thank you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jilsandra: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hello people how una day. Hope u all are rejoicing in d strenght of our salvation.
I say a big AMEN to all d prayer dt has been offerd in dis trend so far. I claim d all round bfp

Congrats to all who testified on their deliverance from God. May it be permanent in Jesus name Amen.

@Visitor30 start preparing for d arrival of ur original baby. This time it must be permanent.

I'v not been my best for sometime now. My spirit is down. I need God to answer His name in d circumtances I found myself in.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY PEOPLE.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Jilsandra,the God I serve is not a wicked father,he will surely see you through,may the peace of God be filled in your spirit,soul and body Amen.. Pls don't be down, if I tell you want am facing right now,you will quickly go down on your knees and be praising God every seconds cos you will see that you don't have any thing to worry about.. But I don't want it to weigh me down,if people sees me,they use to think that I have all it takes to be happy. Am relaxing cos I know that my creator will see me through. Pls don't give the useless devil the chance to laugh at you. You are blessed.
@All,pls no matter what we are going through, never you say any negative words towards yourself or even think about it,it is what you say that will become of you , there is power in the spoken word.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
am in for next saturday fasting, i so much benefited from the last one we did,
God empower and bless us all,
@jilsandra dnt let anything weigh u down instead be the one to weigh problems down
it is well with u.
@visitor30 congrat on ur sis safe delivery.
@mahogany, tanx for d pic u uploaded, our Goldenbaby aka goldenmama has since
stoped uploading beautiful pix like dat one, dnt know why. goldenbaby congrat on finishing ur wofbi
school.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Julieton, I didn't stop oooo,I always upload when the spirit leds me to,I don't upload any how,it depends on the situation on ground and how the spirit leds me. Am still active dear,you can see it in d ttc thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Agrika: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Knock knock hope am allowed in, i want to ask is there any way i can manipulate myself to give birth to triplets e.g through fertility drugs, special diet etc
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Goldenbaby, congrats on your WOFBI
@vistore30, your convenient children from the throne of God is here!!!
@Godsent, God bless u real good
@all, God be with us and strengthen us whilst in the waiting room.

I need help.
I had a dream that my father forced all of us to see an uncle who is a public figure despite all my aggression/refusal. On getting there, we were thrown into a deep jail/pit filled with a lot of people. Myself and one person decided to escape, the escape was soooooooo stressful but eventually we did and found ourselves hanging on a car like danfo drivers on 3MB looking dirty and scruffy.
Please what could this mean ooo?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by infogenius(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
I'm in 4 sat.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 4:23am On Oct 04, 2013
i'm for prayer. @visitor...it is wel wit u. Get ready for ur twins. Affliction sha neva rise again for d second time. Rgds to ur swtheart.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
@pickin mama how u take know abi u don instal security camera for my ause? Hmmm I just finished 21days dry fast so one day fast no fit kill me na!! I b gallant 4 christ o grin

@Godsent am in on the fast oo! Make God perfect all he has started in our livess BFP

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.