Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332390 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Pikinmama,hahahhahhahahahahah,hmmmmmm,thank you so much for upgrading me for professor level oooo,I no be lawyer,but I claim am,I fit do am for M̶̲̥̅y masters. Ma dear wetin man go do,as you can see I fit speak pigin too(but na small small).so all join whether pure english or pigin. Thanks for the information you gave,as for me I like crayfish and onions wella.I dey even chop onion raw.since I got married I stopped all d sugary stuff cos ma hubby doesn't like them at tall. You are rite by saying that ma name looks like some one that likes ice cream,hmmmm,me I love ice cream die,but I don stop am for now. How ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pikin? Hope una dey bounce for Jesus?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jilsandra: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thank you good mamas and papas of enviable children. Seacrest,Chi16,Tukree,Ada40,Sotum2,Uteh,Goldenbaby,Olivia3d and all others i did not mention, thank you all for the prayers and may God perfect what He has already started in my life and marriage. wishing u all double blessings for all ur ttc trouble.

@God's Sent thank you. keep doing the good work. God will surely reward you. your next pregnancy is likely to be twins or even triplets.

@Pikinmama, thanks for the tips.God will not allow u to pay money again. you have made enough sacrifice. this time u will conceive even before u start trying.

@all lets keep believing and trusting this God, our story will surely bring many unto salvation. indeed our children will be the envy of many.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Godsent...i sent u a mail yesterday. pls reply.
@all...i caled servant Vic on phone. after our discussion on phone. he told me dt is only God dt wi deliver me and bless me with children not men. he told me dt barrenness is not of God. that we must tackle it more spiritual than physical through prayer. it is wel with us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
@all blessed mothers, I called servant vic yesterday n he gave me some prayers n direction on hw to come for deliverance nxt wk. While sleeping dis afternoon I had a horrible dream. I saw some masquerades smashed, n people on white garment with their boss who was on red came to my house. Hw they came in tru d stAirs n wherE knocking on d rm I waS lying I dnt knw cos I locked d door to d StAircase. Now someone entertered tru d balcony n was trying to open d door for yhem . Me I jumped down frm d balcony , picked a bike a spell was cast on d bike man as they weRe chasing me. I camne down picked another bike d man started sLeepng Again n I came down started runng as fAst as my legs cld carry me. I entered into a house n d person brought out holy water n splashed on them. Some of them varnished while some turned to skeletons n broke into pisces. Pls join me to thank GoD for deliverance no 1, no 2 wld be on 27th. (Sorry its so long ). God ll not forsaKE us. See u on 27th wink

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
@all blessed mothers, I called servant vic yesterday n he gave me some prayers n direction on hw to come for deliverance nxt wk. While sleeping dis afternoon I had a horrible dream. I saw some masquerades smashed, n people on white garment with their boss who was on red came to my house. Hw they came in tru d stAirs n wherE knocking on d rm I waS lying I dnt knw cos I locked d door to d StAircase. Now someone entertered tru d balcony n was trying to open d door for yhem . Me I jumped down frm d balcony , picked a bike a spell was cast on d bike man as they weRe chasing me. I camne down picked another bike d man started sLeepng Again n I came down started runng as fAst as my legs cld carry me. I entered into a house n d person brought out holy water n splashed on them. Some of them varnished while some turned to skeletons n broke into pisces. Pls join me to thank GoD for deliverance no 1, no 2 wld be on 27th. (Sorry its so long ). God ll not forsaKE us. See u on 27th wink. Mummy Godsent may God bless u for showing sisters d way of breaktru

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
waoooh c testimony@jilsandra get set 4 ur bfp. pikinmama u no go kill person with laughoooh.@Godsent i key into dat revelation,let d bfp'ss roll in.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ all, that is warming up for Servant Vic monthly deliverance, may the Good God diliver us from the den of our enemies in Jesus name, My bag is ready for next week journey to Lagos...Me i want to recieve my miracle before God will announce this his servant in a big way and it will now be difficult to access him, because it is only a true servant of God that God is using greatly like this and he is not collecting money.

@ skimpychick, have you called servant Vic to narrate this your dream to him, I am thinking that the holy water you saw in you dream is noyhing else but the blessed water that the servant Vic will pray on and has been doing miracles in my own life. Call him i think u may need that water to sprinkle around your house,..........(pls I might not be correctoo) I am just sugesting
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2013
@skimpychick, This God is too wonderful. Congratulations on your mighty deliverance. This is only from prayer on the phone, o. I know by the time you go for the deliverance session, na so so good news we go dey hear. May God bless you with your BFP sharperly IJN, Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2013
Good morning fruitful people.
@chi16, i did not see your email please, what is the subject ?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2013
God's sent:
Good morning fruitful people.
@chi16, i did not see your email please, what is the subject ?

pls dear could u shed more light on the deliverance section 'cos i wi attend deliverance class next week. tnx. rgds to ur Lo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
@all hope we r doing good. @ sotum, yes my brother no be small thing n no be say na u talk I really need d holy water I already have an app with to call him by 2pm. @ seacrest yes o my sis God is abt doing a new thing in our lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
God who made a way for me where there is no way will make you all fruitful in every areas of your life,

@all, pls. don't lose hope in this ttc journey, am happy everyone is beginning to take the spiritual serious, in this journey cos that is the only step to solution. i remembered when i gave birth i called my own person to tell them that i gave birth and the response i got from the person i called was how manage?
As you are going for the deliverance may you all come back with BFPS TESTIMONIES bfp in your business, bfp in your body, bfp in your careers, bfp in every areas of your lives, may your enemies see and hear your various breakthrough and shout how manage? may God give you all the kind of multiple blessings that will make your enemies to shed bitter tears in the Mighty name of Jesus.

Chi16: pls dear could u shed more light on the deliverance section 'cos i wi attend deliverance class next week. tnx. rgds to ur Lo.

i lodge in one cheap hotel there at sango-ota, on wednesday night to avoid being late cos i lived at in Ogun
i can vividly remember i fasted for 3 days, 6am to 6pm, on the deliverance day i went there fasting,
so please, if you go there just position your spirit, pray fervently when they are praying general prayers,
but when they will line people up for deliverance, pray when necessary, but when the man of God will be praying on you people one after the other do not pray so that you can concentrate spiritually, just close your eyes and be praying inside your heart but when he gets to your stand pls. stop praying and concentrate to say Amen.

please note:
(1) women do not forget to wear long tight inside or short nicker, cos some evil forces may manifest and want to run away from your body when they hear "fire of the holy ghost" then you may fall down in that course
(2)you are not paying money for deliverance
you are not paying for the dvd, book or anything they will give to you, it is free
(3)you will bring your water and anointing oil by yourself,
(4)the servant vic does not touch somebody, he does not touch your water or anointing oil, he speaks the words of prayers and God does the deliverance himself.
you may not fall down, but that does not mean that it is only people that fall down that are delivered it depends on the level of the evil forces that are in-charge of your problem. cos my neighbour whom the devil wanted to destroy her marriage/ loss of landed property, did not fall when they went there yet everything has change for good for him and his family, the people that was dragging his land with him have bowed begging him to start developing the land, these were the same people that were chasing him away with gun and cutlass from the land he bought, since year 2000.
so do not think you must fall down to confirm you are delivered, but wear your tight at least the one that can cover up to your thigh level inside your clothes in-case of evil spirit manifestation.

do not allow another person to carry your water after servant vic have prayed on it, go home straight or to where ever you lodge, try to be patient with anything dh, or your house-helps will do wrong, attend to them as if nothing happen, cos devil will want to manipulate them to get you angry. it happened to me but i was able to bear all nonsense including that of outsiders after my deliverance.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTION ASK
THANKS FOR READING.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
@God's sent...tnx for the explanation. u ar such a darling. may God continue to shower His blessing upon u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's Sent.Amen to your prayers,I claim fruitfulness in all d area of M̶̲̥̅y life Amen..$thanks for d info concerning the deliverance..hope ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ LO is cool?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
@all,I called servant vic dis evening after our discussion,he said I shud pray for forgiveness of sins. He gave me pslm to read b4 going to bed and I shud pray from 6am n continue every 3-3 hours for 6x b4 nite..then start fasting on monday till wed,come for deliverance thursday..

@jilsandra, congrats dear on ur deliverance. Ur testimonies shall remain permanent IJN Amen..

@God's sent,tank u so very much for showing ur sisters d way. U r trully God's sent. Warm regards to ur LO!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2013
i cant wait to be there next week, God of servant Vic visit me and my wife when we go thereeeeeeeeeeeee.

@ all, we will see there
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by lilee2hot(f): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2013
smiley
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2013
Good morning Ma fruitful mamas/papas.

@Sotum,yes oooooooooo!! The God of servant Vic will surely visit you and wifey also visit us too IJN Amen..

AFM,can't wait to be delivered from dat bastard called spiritual husband..

@Mama God's sent,I hail oo!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
lilee2hot: Hello all,this is such a wonderful thread. @Godsent, please send me Servant Vic's number as I will like to call him and go for deliverance this week. Godbless U for your efforts, it will not go unrewarded. Truly you are indeed Godsent!!! I sent a mail to your box. Thank you.

@lilee2hot, this is what u requested 4 in your last post: 0haecc0idgi. Hope u understand it. 081=0ha, best of luck too.

@ All. let us endeavor to follow servant Vic teaching of asking of forgiveness of sin always, and avoid malice, being angry unnecessary, because this is never the way of the Lord and just like the Servant will say, God is no respecter of any person, If he did not respect the first man and woman he created in the garden of eden, and Moses who patted the red sea, and went on to struck the rock instead of speaking to the rock(because of that Moses with his great effort could not enter the promise land), then we must follow Gods principals, Servant Vic has made so much difference in my life and I am happy God brought him in this my era... Thank you Jesus, because i now know my right from my lest.... I know with his teachings apart from deliverance and healing, I am sure of my place in heaven by the grace of God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
@All, who are preparing for the next deliverance session,may all the forces that are troubling your happiness fall down and die, may you grab your bfps in every areas of your life. please be serious in every prayer point servant vic give to you, and do the fasting sincerely with all your heart. after the deliverance "The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more in Jesus name amen.

and those that have been there may your testimonies not be cut off,
@pikinmama, thanks for your post in here, pls.keep helping me to warn them against sugary foods.cos i have many information for them but chance is my problem.

@all, that are sending me thank you message, i wish to inform you that i have vowed to spread the good news and let the world know that God is able even at what doctors calls menopause, God is there to make you fruitful and bear fruits even in old age.
cos i never believed i will have my biological child, but since God used that servant vic to deliver me from the strong man and other forces i wish to tell everybody so that they too can come out,

pls.if you had a boyfriend before you got married and the boy or man is still calling you on phone, to know how far about your marriage or about your life, pls. cut him off if possible change your phone number that he knows.
i have a testimony about former boy friend of a particular lady i cancelled few months ago who is pregnant now after deliverance, and she closed all contact of former boyfriend (MONITORING SPIRIT INFORM OF AN OLD BOY FRIEND THAT REMAINED UNMARRIED COS THE LADY IN QUESTION GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN)and she thought the guy was really mourning the dissapointment of not marrying her. dear readers deliverance with a true man of God exposes hidden spiritual thing to make you have all round breakthrough.

@all single ladies and gents, please, take your fiance/fiancee, to a deliverance centre before introduction or marriage proper, my friends's younger sister suitor ran away, after introduction as they were preparing to go and pay the girl's bride price, the lady now suggested that they should go for deliverance before the main marriage ceremony, so that all will go well during their marriage ceremony, but as soon as the groom -to- be, heard about going for deliverance he disappeared into thin air. the bride was crying at first, but later realize that God just saved her from a suitor that belong to evil kingdom that could have destroy her life through marriage.
@single ladies and gents, may you all not hurry and get married to a demonic spouse, may you not enter into any marriage that will take your life backward and hid your glory in Jesus name.

And you "the young ladies who are putting their heads into another woman's matrimonial home cos you heard that the woman has not been able to bear children for her husband, you now feel that you are the one that will jump into the man's bed by june and get pregnant by july for another woman's husband. I God's sent wish to tell you to stay away from another woman's husband, cos marriage is more than what you think or what you see, bearing 20 babies for the man is not what solidifies love in marriage. marriage isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i will tell you later, did i say sweet? keep guessing.

Hellow husbands! beware of that woman you want to divorce cos she has no child for you yet, beware of getting another secret or known wife, cos if you divorce her and marry another woman, your life and condition might be worse. cos that woman you think is barren now might bear children for you if you tomorrow, join hands with her and call on this our all knowing God through deliverance and prayers. i wish to tell men that marrying more than one wife shortens life spam and tempers with ones glory.

Hello wives! some of us women walks out of marriage, some secretly want to look outside cos the man....................................sorry My lo is awake again with loud cry, i will be back.
may Jesus visit you this night for multiple bfps in every areas of your life.

my email address still remain joyfavour07@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2013
God's sent:
@All, who are preparing for the next deliverance session,may all the forces that are troubling your happiness fall down and die, may you grab your bfps in every areas of your life. please be serious in every prayer point servant vic give to you, and do the fasting sincerely with all your heart. after the deliverance "The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more in Jesus name amen.

and those that have been there may your testimonies not be cut off,
@pikinmama, thanks for your post in here, pls.keep helping me to warn them against sugary foods.cos i have many information for them but chance is my problem.

@all, that are sending me thank you message, i wish to inform you that i have vowed to spread the good news and let the world know that God is able even at what doctors calls menopause, God is there to make you fruitful and bear fruits even in old age.
cos i never believed i will have my biological child, but since God used that servant vic to deliver me from the strong man and other forces i wish to tell everybody so that they too can come out,

pls.if you had a boyfriend before you got married and the boy or man is still calling you on phone, to know how far about your marriage or about your life, pls. cut him off if possible change your phone number that he knows.
i have a testimony about former boy friend of a particular lady i cancelled few months ago who is pregnant now after deliverance, and she closed all contact of former boyfriend (MONITORING SPIRIT INFORM OF AN OLD BOY FRIEND THAT REMAINED UNMARRIED COS THE LADY IN QUESTION GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN)and she thought the guy was really mourning the dissapointment of not marrying her. dear readers deliverance with a true man of God exposes hidden spiritual thing to make you have all round breakthrough.

@all single ladies and gents, please, take your fiance/fiancee, to a deliverance centre before introduction or marriage proper, my friends's younger sister suitor ran away, after introduction as they were preparing to go and pay the girl's bride price, the lady now suggested that they should go for deliverance before the main marriage ceremony, so that all will go well during their marriage ceremony, but as soon as the groom -to- be, heard about going for deliverance he disappeared into thin air. the bride was crying at first, but later realize that God just saved her from a suitor that belong to evil kingdom that could have destroy her life through marriage.
@single ladies and gents, may you all not hurry and get married to a demonic spouse, may you not enter into any marriage that will take your life backward and hid your glory in Jesus name.

And you "the young ladies who are putting their heads into another woman's matrimonial home cos you heard that the woman has not been able to bear children for her husband, you now feel that you are the one that will jump into the man's bed by june and get pregnant by july for another woman's husband. I God's sent wish to tell you to stay away from another woman's husband, cos marriage is more than what you think or what you see, bearing 20 babies for the man is not what solidifies love in marriage. marriage isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i will tell you later, did i say sweet? keep guessing.

Hellow husbands! beware of that woman you want to divorce cos she has no child for you yet, beware of getting another secret or known wife, cos if you divorce her and marry another woman, your life and condition might be worse. cos that woman you think is barren now might bear children for you if you tomorrow, join hands with her and call on this our all knowing God through deliverance and prayers. i wish to tell men that marrying more than one wife shortens life spam and tempers with ones glory.

Hello wives! some of us women walks out of marriage, some secretly want to look outside cos the man....................................sorry My lo is awake again with loud cry, i will be back.
may Jesus visit you this night for multiple bfps in every areas of your life.

my email address still remain joyfavour07@gmail.com

Godsent, may the good Lord that sent u to come and help many of us also help you greatly, I am preparing for my next week deliverance, because i really need a testimony like every one here, happy weekend
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
My dear people, i really wish i can go for dis deliverance. I live in abuja & work place is so strict dat u cant leave for 1 day unless its ur leave period. I dont even have anyone to send dere to bring d blessed water for me. Im soooo dissappointed but im still hopeful. The delay will end soon i believe. Those of u going to d deliverance session pls remember me in ur prayers o. I wish i knew anyone gooing dere from abuja. God still dey and we are more than conquerors in Jesus name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:40am On Jun 23, 2013
olivia3d: My dear people, i really wish i can go for dis deliverance. I live in abuja & work place is so strict dat u cant leave for 1 day unless its ur leave period. I dont even have anyone to send dere to bring d blessed water for me. Im soooo dissappointed but im still hopeful. The delay will end soon i believe. Those of u going to d deliverance session pls remember me in ur prayers o. I wish i knew anyone gooing dere from abuja. God still dey and we are more than conquerors in Jesus name!

@olivia3d, God knows what we need, and he will make a way where there seem to be no way, even if you can not attend this next one, even if God gives you your heart desire before the next deliverance session, try and attend one of the deliverance session, one of the advice i give to people these days cos of what i went through is: go for deliverance before and after marriage ceremony even if you conceive the same month you got married, go for deliverance. cos marriage exposes the glory and destinies of women, you may not understand dear. my head is filled with many experience we will talk about that later. keep praying cos God hears and answers prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2013
God look at all of them women and men, they are all asleep, but I God'sent is awake typing texts, cos God'sent was waiting for her Lo to sleep off so that she can have chance to type and post in here.
God please answer these men and women according to their request, let them have a full taste of motherhood/fatherhood, just like am enjoying staying awake breastfeeding till lo sleeps off. let their bosoms not be a waste.

God i commit Goldenbaby into your hand, i saw many of her post in ttc thread saying she is no longer talking about ttc, i do not understand that language but God you understands what she meant, please God surround her with your angels for wisdom and for breakthrough cos you alone understands all proverbs and idioms than human being.

God remove vennus from ttc thread and put her in the new mothers testimony thread cos, she has move round about this mountain enough.

@manoda,seacrest, waistbead,uteh, mayamy1, chi16, ada40,jilsandra, lilee2hot, skympichick and all the sisters and brothers in the house,that i did not mention here, i want to tell you all that am not afraid of what you might be going through now cos i know that you have already won the battle. Do you all know that i was like a man living with a man in my marriage, i mean i and hubby were like two men living together cos of my infertility history?
But today am now a woman and the proof of beign a woman that God made me to be is here my BABY, i normally call him "MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE FROM GOD" your own certificate is at your door step allow God to sign it, so that it can be recognize and acceptable worldwide.

@All i have no power to pray for you, cos demons and evil forces are behind some of our problems, and i have no power to cast or bind demons,so i am only pouring out my heart desire concerning us to God,like Hannah did and she received answer, so that God will arise for our sake cos all powers in heaven and on earth belongs to him. catch your BFPS in Jesus name.

THANKS FOR READING.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:28am On Jun 23, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, Amen!Amen!!Amen!!! to your prayers, I believe that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has accepted dis letter you wrote to him. He should pls see VENUSS tru,let bfp be her portion dis year. M̶̲̥̅y dear,I have surrendered all ma worries to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,let his perfect will be done in M̶̲̥̅y life. servant vic is also interceding for me,I jst pray that all I ask him will come to pass before this year runs out.I also believe that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will also bless all d mamas and papas here Amen. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's Sent,may d almighty G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D keep on blessing you Amen.you are such a wonderful person!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2013
DeArest Godsent, May d almighty God bless n guide ur home. May u ne pregnant again for twins(baby boy n girl) before u know it. My sister u r one in a million. At midnight u r interceding for us while some of us r sleeping. May u never lack any good thing to train ur children amen. As for mummy venus, God has already settLed her case amen. @all most times d enemies dt r responsible for our delay r close to us. As for me my mil calls to ask me to confide in her if I'm pg. After doing all sorts of rubbish to throw herslf out of her marital home. N I was asking myslf wat doea dis woman want from me? So now I've stopped calling All my inlaws cos I noticed they don't meAn well for me. God will deal with our enemies after our deliverance on thursday amen. Pls how do I come from lagos as I'm not fAmiliar with d routes or where do I enter vehicleto sango. Ur response wld be apoopreciated. (Sorry for d long post)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2013
Thank u Godsent, ma God continue to provide for u & ur family in Jesus name!i believe God has answered our prayers Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2013
Goodmorning ma follow swt mamas and papas,I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for the gift of life.. I had a dream last nite (let me call it dis morning) I was in the dream and I saw maself in front of a church like that,I was there waiting for ma hubby,so a very good friend of mine came to tell me that one member frm the church said she doesn't want to see me in d church premises,that I should go else where and wait for ma hubby,I told that me friend that I won't go anywhere that d church is the huz of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D and that no body can ask me out,so the woman that sent that ma friend came to quarrel with me,so wen we were exchanging words,a woman that was dressed like a reverend sister came and was supporting me,telling the woman that she doesn't have a tym to ask me out of he church premises. so wen they were still talking I sighted and saw dat ma friend,so I went to her to tell her that she wasn't a good friend that our friendship has jst ended,she then pik up a fight with me,we started fighting and the fight was so hard,before I could knew it, I threw her down and immediately I did that,everybody stood up that I have broken her lungs that they don't think she can walk again.I told them that it serves her right. That if she likes let her walk or not,that is none of ma biz.. I then woke up..(Ma hubby woke me up) Me I don't know the meaning of the dream,but let G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's perfect will be done. Sorry for the long post ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.