Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? (2077 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by ty4real(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
Frando29:

For all those that are saying it is going to work out, i have a question for you. Have you seen it happen in your lifetime, "a husband goatseller and a wifey banker?" mind you these wifey bankers can be very snooty

Abeg leave story ooooo!In western world have you not seen butchers marrying big woman! grin
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by Frizy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
Ha women sha, what if he studied animal production in the university. grin grin grin. Besides, has SEUN said he is an enterprenuer.
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by spoilt(f): 2:30am On Apr 11, 2008
couldn't you just say goats instead of bearded goats. so funny! can't stop laughing.  grin
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by bawomolo(m): 2:33am On Apr 11, 2008
couldntt you just say goats instead of beareded goars. so funny! can't stop laughing.

alhaji goats are a special breed
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by omekele(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
There is nothing that is too special about that LOVE IS LOVE irrespective of the status, charistma of the giver and the reciever. Leave them to their faith , What God has joined together let no man put assunder.
Idi na idi either idi araba or idi oro.
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by Easybaby(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
@poster,
what concers you? huh? sad angry
pls, don't discourage her . . .go and build your own home sad angry
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by Busta(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2008
Frizy:

Ha women sha, what if he studied animal production in the university. grin grin grin.

Really?
is there a program like that? shocked
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by izeek(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2008
is this world all about wanting to marry well to do guys?
what happened to the days of wanting a man becuase
he has a vision and is a lso a struggling young man with the potentials to make it.
selling goats no be work?
how many of una no dey eat goat here?
or selling goats does that reduce the size of his dick,
or his height?
or does it make him impotent?
my dear if he can do these things for you
1, feed you without having to tell the world
2, house u in a comfortable house,
3, provide for ur kids and entire house.
4, above all loves you like u are the light in his world.
then u wud be making a mistake not to marry him.
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by jkpretty(f): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
I can't stop laughing each time i read the "bearded goat" part. The goats for no get beard. LMAO
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by Joey82(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2008
well, they should all understand that this is naija, where people tend to bother so much about social status. He might be making more money selling his bearded goats but in the social class, the wife may b considered far above him.
Moreso, if he thinks he wont get to feel inferior and worrisome, he can go ahead to marry her.
To me, its up to the man.
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by Frizy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2008
Busta:

Really?
is there a program like that? shocked

Of course, the university I attended in Nigeria had an animal production department, in the Agric Faculty. tongue
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by Orisha(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
self employed vs servant in suits. I suggest the man should get a better person.
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by goodiyke(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2008
the only reason it wont work is nature of our girls.a lot live in fantasy island.get real people niger ladies marry for so many reason that is nearly impossible to advise anyone on marriage.

@busta
where did u study.i studied in nigeria and know that most uni have animal production department.
Re: He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work? by SamMilla1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2008
it can work

When There's No Future In The Relationship / Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: / Can You Find The Man Of Your Dreams At 40 Something ?