Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: (2075 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Kelvinj(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
i told ma friend i could if i love her so much but he told me dat am a fool 2 tink i could do dat.
So wat do u tink
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by mrperfect(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
You know they have different colors, Unless if you want to do color coding.
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by ginas: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
absolute stupidity, what love , woman rapa
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by brooklyn99: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
neva stoop that low stupid!!! thats a sign of weakness!!!certain things a man shouldnt succumb to. u just a sucka,homie
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Macgreat(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
hmm. , . see love shocked
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by MissyB1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
There's no harm in it. cool

Funny enough, 90% of the Dudes saying they can't do it,
Have Done and are still Doing it. cheesy
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by galatico(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
I can !!! There is nothing bad in doing it .
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by agabaI23(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
For those saying you cannot, will also expect her to wash your own boxers and probably y-front grin for those that wear such?
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Lady234: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by nethacker(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
Lady 234:

If a woman washes a mans undies then why shouldn't a man wash a woman's own.
Men are too chauvinistic.
will u shut up and stop stereotyping here angry angry am coming back 2u

@poster,pls tell ur friend that he is crazy angry . As for me , I can wash hers n will be proud to say it. I dnt knw abt others but for me,its nvr a big deal @all.
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by sweetcoint(f): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
THANKS FOR THOSE THAT SAYS THEY CAN, CUZ IS A KIND OF RENDERING HELP TO EACH OTHER NOT UNDERRATING THE OTHER smiley
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by jaybee3(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
hand wash? heck no as i don't even use me hands to wash me own clothes
washing machine? most def cos wats the big deal in putting all the clothes in the washing machine?
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Lady234: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by hbabe(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Jaybee
I think its hand wash tongue

@topic
If I am unable to do it myself, he should help out
But taking it as part of his duties is so so unnerving! undecided
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
hbabe:

@Jaybee

If that's the case then it's a def no.
I don't expect her to wash my either thank u very much. We both got hands so why don't we bloody use it.
She ain't me slave so def won't be marrying someone and expect her to hand wash my clothes
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by chocomillo(f): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
Missy B:

So true smiley
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by nethacker(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Lady 234:

@ net hacker
I pray that you may not find a woman you will use as a slave in the name of JESUS. Amen.
You seriously think a woman can wash your undies but you can't wash hers.
!lady234,pls read my post wella . I can wash her undies n i won't use her as a slave my dear  tongue
hbabe:

@Jaybee

@topic
If I am unable to do it myself, he should help out
But taking it as part of his duties is so so unnerving
! undecided
I quite agree ith the bolded grin
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by skfa1: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
Sorry guys in the house, lets assume she is really sick or she has been sick for the past 2 or 3 months and she cant even move her legs and arms, wount you help her to wash her clothes?

I know some people will say washing machine and bla bla bla like that, but what of if the washing machine has spoiled? what will happen, will you leave her in that dirt and be stinking?

Dont forget that she always love and care for you when she wasn`t sick (wash ur clothe, cook for you e.t.c).
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Spyker: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
No way, for what reason? Love, na lie, Love no reach naija.
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Kelvinj(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
o boy, guyz dey vex oo, hw ar u guyy actn like say una neva do am b4.
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by switosman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2009
why shld i wash them when she does that when taking her bath. my girl is so reasonable.
i dont see any work in picking them in.
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Kelvinj(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
well i dnt take it as a big deal bt i h8 wen sum guyz here act like they've not do it b4. U can do it out of ur own will
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by elvismike(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
u no go wash undies but u go chop d food wey dey inside undies, abi? d wash wey ur dingle dangle do and d one wey ur hand do which one worse pass? it smells and tastes like shit, thank God i no march am.
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Macgreat(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Missy B:

Na lie. . . how many girls have you dated and how many of them have washed you undies?

Let me help you here. . .

Missy B:

Funny enough, 90% of the Dudes i've dated did it ,
and my present catch is Doing it. cheesy
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Jaideyone(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
lngkm, undies grin grin grin yes you can but i can't, it's one of the best ways to show her you are a fool
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Macgreat(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
Gbam
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Kelvinj(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
Chei, see denying
@jaide & mac
I tink say una own go bad pass. Lwkmd[color=][/color]
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by omega25red(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
you ever heard of a washing machine?
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by morzook(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2009
terms and conditions apply
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by Kelvinj(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
[color=]Weda hand-washed or machine-washed, wash na wash olodo [/color]
[color=][/color]
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by omega25red(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kelvinj:

[color=]Weda hand-washed or machine-washed, wash na wash olodo [/color]
[color=][/color]

i guess you have no washing machine which is why you are angry at me
Re: Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: by 190: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
morzook:

terms and conditions apply

i can and will and die on top of washing if my girl is either sick or pregnant
i have TOLD myself that if my girl is either down or especially pregnant NO FLY would pass her and
go scott free~ i am would die for her @ dat stage~

YES I AM MORE THAN WILLING AND READY TO WASH HER PANTIES when the need arises~

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Can Put 10 Wise Men Under Her Feet But She Can Give Her Life Up For A Fool. / How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? / Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.