Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi (1073 Views)

Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
[/b]Below are some of the impeachable offences of the Governor of Rivers State:
(a)The Mono rail project which has so far cost the rivers people over 15billion naira,yet nothn to show.
(b)The Demonic witch hunting of the 3 house of assembly members who refuse to give ameachi a vote of confidence.
(c)Mortgaging the future of rivers people by constantly collecting loans/bonds of over $1billion.
(d)Illegal demolition of abonemma wharf and killing of citizens in Bundu water front.[b]

1 Like

Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
it is high time the house of assembly go for the throne,like a wounded lion the gov is licking his wounds.This is the best time to move in wen the gov is vunerable.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Dracula27: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
I thought you were going to name real verifiable facts that can be backed by law. Abeg park well let us hear word.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by OmoTier1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
obakovich: [/b]Below are some of the impeachable offences of the Governor of Rivers State:
(a)The Mono rail project which has so far cost the rivers people over 15billion naira,yet nothn to show.
(b)The Demonic witch hunting of the 3 house of assembly members who refuse to give ameachi a vote of confidence.
(c)Mortgaging the future of rivers people by constantly collecting loans/bonds of over $1billion.
(d)Illegal demolition of abonemma wharf and killing of citizens in Bundu water front.[b]

So we still have people like this in Nigeria in 2013
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
**Hisses and walks away** angry
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
RICHIE BOI: **Hisses and walks away** angry
i will remind u wen e set.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by talktimi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
What nonsense is this ? OP is too petty sha
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Dracula27: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
IMO the posters opinion is valuable but for OP to try to relate issues to impeachment they have to be presented logically in a manner that we can see the facts, understand and appreciate. We have to also understand how the Governor has fallen foul of the law that could premise impeachment.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dracula27%:
IMO the posters opinion is valuable but for OP to try to relate issues to impeachment they have to be presented logically in a manner that we can see the facts, understand and appreciate. We have to also understand how the Governor has fallen foul of the law that could premise impeachment.
dracula u talk like someone who is vast in legal knowledge.Have u ever seen any justifiable impeachment in Nigeria bfore?Is agbaso not wealthy enuff to be accused of a mere 500mil fraud? I stand to be corrected when ameachi will be impeached with a mere 8mil jeep he bought for that actress.
Act1 scene 1:
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by mymadam(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dracula27%:
I thought you were going to name real verifiable facts that can be backed by law. Abeg park well let us hear word.

Thank you jare. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by tigereyes: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Impeachments in Nigeria are based on suspicion mostly. Ameachi needs to be taught a lesson. This most impartial observers have agreed upon.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
tigereyes: Impeachments in Nigeria are based on suspicion mostly. Ameachi needs to be taught a lesson. This most impartial observers have agreed upon.
God bless u
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 20, 2013
dracular and co make una go buy vanguard newspaper.There is no smoke without fire.
Rivers PDP Crisis: No plans to impeach Amaechi – Legislature
I will be vindicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by hardywaltz(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2013
@ Op can 3 dissedent assembly members out of 27members + new PDP exco impeach a Governor?
Nwesom Wike can try all he wants but I believe he will soon findout the enormous powers a state Governor has.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by adconline(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2013
PHC is a mess with all the N450bn a yr state budget. Bad roads everywhere. One city state with huge infrastructural challenges
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Dracula27: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2013
obakovich:
dracula u talk like someone who is vast in legal knowledge.Have u ever seen any justifiable impeachment in Nigeria bfore?Is agbaso not wealthy enuff to be accused of a mere 500mil fraud? I stand to be corrected when ameachi will be impeached with a mere 8mil jeep he bought for that actress.
Act1 scene 1:
LOL Sha i understand u well.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by otokx(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2013
They should leave my golden governor alone o.
Re: Impeachable Offences Of Gov.rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Wey dem dey? I told y'all dat ameachi will be removed una dey laff dey talk rubbish. Nw dem don sieze em plane na d genesis. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Invented A Micro Chip/space Espionage Device; Nobody Recognized Me / Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... / Sanusi: Reject Naira Notes, Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.