Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US (15928 Views)

Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? / How Long Does Green Card Application Processing Take ? / How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls I want to find out how long does it take to find a job in the US. I just got a Visa to stay in the US for 2 years and am looking at the possibilities of getting a job there. Pls advice me
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by ifegy: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Step84: Pls I want to find out how long does it take to find a job in the US. I just got a Visa to stay in the US for 2 years and am looking at the possibilities of getting a job there. Pls advice me

What kind of visa did you get, in the first place? You need a work visa to be able to get a job in the US.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by IOMN(f): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Also, what part of the USA are you looking to relocate to and what kind of job are you looking to secure? The city and state you settle in makes a difference
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifegy:

What kind of visa did you get, in the first place? You need a work visa to be able to get a job in the US.

Its visit visa o
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=IOMN]Also, what part of the USA are you looking to relocate to and what kind of job are you looking to secure? The city and state you settle in makes a difference[/quote

I like to stay in Illinois. I have HND in computer science and I can work in any IT firm. Thanks a great deal
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
IOMN: Also, what part of the USA are you looking to relocate to and what kind of job are you looking to secure? The city and state you settle in makes a difference

I like to stay in Illinois and work in any corporate org especially IT firm
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Gbenge77(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Step84: Pls I want to find out how long does it take to find a job in the US. I just got a Visa to stay in the US for 2 years and am looking at the possibilities of getting a job there. Pls advice me
Op,it does appear that you are confusing the validity of your visa with the duration of stay.I reckon you posess a 2 year Multiple entry visit visa.Thus,you can only be granted a six month stay by the CBP.It could be extended though.Its also illegal to work with a tourist visa.You might just be fiddling with a ban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Step84:

Its visit visa o
Nobody will give you work with visit visa
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by odunmanuel: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
fados4sure:
Nobody will give you work with visit visa
Ha! Maybe a menial job wil gud 4 him. What do u think?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Yvete(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
How do you even get a "menial job" with a visitor visa. If you plan to reside in the US for a while, that's the worst visa to come in with. You cannot even get a State ID or Driver's license, so how do you expect a get a job?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Rocktation(f): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^true that!
Seriously, I lol whenever I hear such. In the real sense, nobody actually "visits" a country for a two-year stretch. undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by lafflaff123(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okay poster there are jobs and again there are jobs, so it depends on what exactly you are looking for and the people you meet or visiting in the US and their links in getting you something, if really you don't plan on going back.

I will never advice anybody to be an illegal immigrant but since you have your mind made up, be ready to live or work like a slave until (1) you sort yourself out and in most cases it takes years (b) get deported back to Nigeria and can only see the US on TV for the rest of your life (C) Do jobs that you will be ashamed to tell your folks back home about.

Most Nigerian businesses in a mostly Nigerian dominated area usually employ people under the table, and pay them peanuts and when I say these guys will use you, I swear it is not funny.

Some years ago while still living in the Riverdale part of Maryland State, there is this popular Nigerian buka as a certified bachelor I use to stop over from work every evening to eat, and there was this very educated looking mature man always serving food, and the owner of the Buka a nice middle aged woman from the western extraction of Nigeria.

So one day while chilling after a heavy food, got talking to the man and was surprised he told me he is a trained pharmacist in Nigeria. Pharmacist I asked? he said yes. And that he has been in the US for 6 years on a visiting visa which ran out and tried as he did, still cannot get himself situated. Not seen his wife and kids for years and the shameful part is that he serves food in a place where the owner could be his daughter.

So I asked the most sensible question that came to my head, and that is why sir? why make a move that an uninformed or ill educated will make? he could not answer. So I asked him again what stops you from going back home? he said shame.

There was nothing I could do but linked him up with my then pastor who happens to be a lawyer before I moved from the State, and how it ended I still don't know.

The United States is not a good place to abuse your visa or be an illegal immigrant and I keep telling people this. You can go to Europe and get lost and nobody will care but in the US you need simple stuff like driving, opening accounts, accommodation and those little things of life that makes life easy.

I will not discourage you not to come to the United States, but come first, take a feasibility study of the situation on ground(real and unreal) and make your choice. But do know that you will face the harsh realities of life when you overstay your welcome with your host, and move into the cold hands of the reality of life called the United States without legal papers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by fittty(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
lafflaff123: Okay poster there are jobs and again there are jobs, so it depends on what exactly you are looking for and the people you meet or visiting in the US and their links in getting you something, if really you don't plan on going back.

I will never advice anybody to be an illegal immigrant but since you have your mind made up, be ready to live or work like a slave until (1) you sort yourself out and in most cases it takes years (b) get deported back to Nigeria and can only see the US on TV for the rest of your life (C) Do jobs that you will be ashamed to tell your folks back home about.

Most Nigerian businesses in a mostly Nigerian dominated area usually employ people under the table, and pay them peanuts and when I say these guys will use you, I swear it is not funny.

Some years ago while still living in the Riverdale part of Maryland State, there is this popular Nigerian buka as a certified bachelor I use to stop over from work every evening to eat, and there was this very educated looking mature man always serving food, and the owner of the Buka a nice middle aged woman from the western extraction of Nigeria.

So one day while chilling after a heavy food, got talking to the man and was surprised he told me he is a trained pharmacist in Nigeria. Pharmacist I asked? he said yes. And that he has been in the US for 6 years on a visiting visa which ran out and tried as he did, still cannot get himself situated. Not seen his wife and kids for years and the shameful part is that he serves food in a place where the owner could be his daughter.

So I asked the most sensible question that came to my head, and that is why sir? why make a move that an uninformed or ill educated will make? he could not answer. So I asked him again what stops you from going back home? he said shame.

There was nothing I could do but linked him up with my then pastor who happens to be a lawyer before I moved from the State, and how it ended I still don't know.

The United States is not a good place to abuse your visa or be an illegal immigrant and I keep telling people this. You can go to Europe and get lost and nobody will care but in the US you need simple stuff like driving, opening accounts, accommodation and those little things of life that makes life easy.

I will not discourage you not to come to the United States, but come first, take a feasibility study of the situation on ground(real and unreal) and make your choice. But do know that you will face the harsh realities of life when you overstay your welcome with your host, and move into the cold hands of the reality of life called the United States without legal papers.

Sir! If only you knew what people face in Nigeria.. Millions of Nigerians would be glad with A, B and C points you noted rather living in nigeria where they feel there's no hope.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
lafflaff123: Okay poster there are jobs and again there are jobs, so it depends on what exactly you are looking for and the people you meet or visiting in the US and their links in getting you something, if really you don't plan on going back.

Sir I really appreciate you sense of concern. Pls I need ur advice and or ur assistance because I really want to settle in the US. How can I go about achieving this? I will appreciate any useful information. Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Yvete(f): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ Poster: Are you a guy or a lady?
If you're a lady, its going to be rough, but as a guy, you might be able to "find a way". Please come with some money in your pocket. Hope you have someone to stay with. Accomodation is a big deal here!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Allohrandy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ poster, Life is not easy for Greencard resident in America and it is worse for an illegal or overstay Immigrant in America.. things are really difficult in American and it will be almost impossible to get a good job without having the green-card unless you wanna be involve in illicit businesses like selling drugs or 419..The only jobs you can get is menial jobs and you wont be able to pay your bills, rent or save money with menial jobs .you cant even apply for a bank account or a drivers licenses without your paper .. Without having the right documents, The US of A is a really cold place to live in for a Nigerian because nobody is going to offer help you. I know of a Nigeria in LA that also came in with a visitor visa and the only job he could find is a waiter job in a Restaurant, he doesn't get paid by the owner of the restaurant and he only depend on tips from the customers.. So I think its better you stay in Nigeria and get your green card before coming down to the States.. its far better to live in Nigeria than to live in America as an illegal or overstay immigrant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by lafflaff123(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Poster I don't make promises I don't keep, so on that note will honestly say I cannot be able to help you.

Nobody can claim to be an expert on matters as regards settling in the US except the immigration lawyers, and some of these lawyers, as funny as it may sound if they process your papers for you it raises red flag with the immigration because they are flagged already for trying to violate US laws by mostly helping people trying to adjust their status.

The people that invited you to the US can be able to advice you better and me on the pages on NL which I mostly come in for laughs for, hence the name lafflaff. But as a previous writer has said, bring plenty of money as you will need it. And when I say plenty I mean plenty which can be able to sustain you as nobody will shelter you for long.

Even people born in the US are homeless and under the bridges and even some sleep in shelters for the homeless, but this does not mean people don't survive here but mostly the guys somehow survive, but for a female? nearly everybody will sleep with you, promising you everything including marriage for paper especially if you are broke, hence I said bring in a lot of money.

But first come into the US since you are since in Nigeria and just got your Visa. Your HND and I don't mean to disrespect you is a waste. The US even discriminate against degrees from their neighbor up north(Canada) let alone an HND from a third world country, so just assume you are coming into the country uneducated and when sorted out go to a school here.

Just keep everybody informed in the open house here and those with meaningful contributions will continue to guide you and I wish you luck.

Btw what State are you coming to?

7 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Allohrandy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
fittty:

Sir! If only you knew what people face in Nigeria.. Millions of Nigerians would be glad with A, B and C points you noted rather living in Nigeria where they feel there's no hope.
Sir, Nigeria is not the worse country in the world.. All countries in the world including America has its own problems or do you think everybody in America is rich.. their is poverty in America just like there is poverty in Nigeria.. dont make the mistake of coming to America without a green card or at least a plan..unless you wanna end up homeless in the street because nobody is going to help you with Accommodation not even your own friends and relatives..unlike the Mexicans and Asians, Nigerians in America don't like helping themselves.. its better to suffer in Nigeria than to suffer in the cold streets in America, Atleast you will always have food and shelter in Nigeria..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by IOMN(f): 2:49am On Apr 21, 2013
Allohrandy: @ poster, Life is not easy for Greencard resident in America and it is worse for an illegal or overstay Immigrant in America.. things are really difficult in American and it will be almost impossible to get a good job without having the green-card unless you wanna be involve in illicit businesses like selling drugs or 419..The only jobs you can get is menial jobs and you wont be able to pay your bills, rent or save money with menial jobs .you cant even apply for a bank account or a drivers licenses without your paper .. Without having the right documents, The US of A is a really cold place to live in for a Nigerian because nobody is going to offer help you. I know of a Nigeria in LA that also came in with a visitor visa and the only job he could find is a waiter job in a Restaurant, he doesn't get paid by the owner of the restaurant and he only depend on tips from the customers.. So I think its better you stay in Nigeria and get your green card before coming down to the States.. its far better to live in Nigeria than to live in America as an illegal or overstay immigrant

I agree. Being an illegal immigrant will be hell in the USA, especially since you have career aspirations in mind already. It would feel terrible waiting tables in the U.S. knowing that you have IT skills. Also, this is a terrible time to come to the U.S., unless your visa will permit you to work or you find a job where your workplace will sponsor your stay. Immigration reform here is real, and Americans are pissed off at immigrants. They are imposing fines on businesses that hire illegal immigrants. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify system also makes it much easier to pinpoint who is legal to work in the U.S. So,chancing it is risky, and once you get deported don't even think about seeing the U.S. again.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yvete: @ Poster: Are you a guy or a lady?
If you're a lady, its going to be rough, but as a guy, you might be able to "find a way". Please come with some money in your pocket. Hope you have someone to stay with. Accomodation is a big deal here!
Thanks Yvete, am a guy and I don't know anybody to stay with. I have an HND computer science and I can raise some money. Am ready to put in my best until things get settled. Any assistance of your would be immensely appreciated thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by imperiouxx(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Step84:

Its visit visa o

Visitors MUSTN'T and ARE not allowed to work legally. Shikena!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Yvete(f): 3:55am On Apr 22, 2013
Step84: Thanks Yvete, am a guy and I don't know anybody to stay with. I have an HND computer science and I can raise some money. Am ready to put in my best until things get settled. Any assistance of your would be immensely appreciated thanks a lot!

Aiight .... I don't want to encourage you to work illegally, but I don't know what you're going through over there.

The only advice has been stated above already - You need to visit any city with lots of Nigerian businesses that are willing to hire you (restaurants, African stores, beauty supplies, day care, etc). Be ready to be treated like crap for $6-7/hour and they owe like crazy! Trust me, you're going to find it real challenging because you're ineligible for any form of ID card. Burger King won't even hire you.

Would you like to stay back in Nigeria for a while and save some more since you're employed at the moment instead of coming over here to struggle this much? Esp. where you have no family?

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Originalsly: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2013
Poster...you may have certain ideas about life in the US but I'll advise you to take everything that all of the above said as gospel...they are not trying to discourage you but telling you like it is...and they are now scratching the surface. Accommodation. ...New York City. If you are lucky. A small room...has a single bed..a very small table for a cup and a plate only...maybe a chair...and barely standing room for you to dress...That's it...$125 per week if you are lucky. If you are on the fat side you have to rent a larger room...bigger rent.Friend or no friend you are not staying or eating at anyone for free...that's the way it is.My advice is to plan on starting a business in Nigeria...clothing store, selling cars or whatever. Stuff is relatively cheap in the US and you have the advantage of travelling back and forth.If you overstay...you would be trapped like so many others...barely existing...wanting to return but can't...don't have the money to buy a ticket..and even if...how can one return from the land of milk and honey without neither milk nor honey? I recommend you watch "Far from Home" starring Ramsey Nouah...a movie made by Nigerians living in the US and shot in the US...it is the real deal.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by bigfrancis21: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2013
My brother take all the advice given here seriously. The US is not a bed of roses if you're an illegal immigrant. You can't WORK legally if you have a tourist visa. Don't be tempted to go to the US only to go there and suffer. Its not worth it at all.

I'm a full supporter of people following their dreams and if you do really want to go to the US and live there legally, now take these legal paths of advice:

1) After you get to the US, start applying to a community college to study a related program to IT/computer science. I say community college because its much cheaper and takes less time (2yrs) to complete. You can apply to a university if you have the money. Community colleges award associate bachelor degrees and universities full bachelor degrees. Before you leave for the US, be sure to leave with your transcripts, academic credentials, and enough money to sustain your living expenses and your academic expenses. If you get admission you then apply to the appropriate US agency to permit you to study. Once it pulls through then you can begin your study. After study, hunt for a job and have your employer file on your behalf a work visa (H1B), and after you start working you can begin your green card application process. This may take you some years, at least 5 years, to achieve. Its not going to be too easy just as it is not easy anywhere but if you PERSEVERE you'll make it. Through this means you're well on your way to live the american dream.

2) You may as well find love there, get married and set your papers straight.

3) If the DV lottery doesn't finally get scrapped, you can play the lottery this year, by october.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Gbenge77(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2013
bigfrancis21:
My brother take all the advice given here seriously. The US is not a bed of roses if you're an illegal immigrant. You can't WORK legally if you have a tourist visa. Don't be tempted to go to the US only to go there and suffer. Its not worth it at all.

I'm a full supporter of people following their dreams and if you do really want to go to the US and live there legally, now take these legal paths of advice:

1) After you get to the US, start applying to a community college to study a related program to IT/computer science. I say community college because its much cheaper and takes less time (2yrs) to complete. You can apply to a university if you have the money. Community colleges award associate bachelor degrees and universities full bachelor degrees. Before you leave for the US, be sure to leave with your transcripts, academic credentials, and enough money to sustain your living expenses and your academic expenses. If you get admission you then apply to the appropriate US agency to permit you to study. Once it pulls through then you can begin your study. After study, hunt for a job and have your employer file on your behalf a work visa (H1B), and after you start working you can begin your green card application process. This may take you some years, at least 5 years, to achieve. Its not going to be too easy just as it is not easy anywhere but if you PERSEVERE you'll make it. Through this means you're well on your way to live the american dream.

3) If the DV lottery doesn't finally get scrapped, you can play the lottery this year, by october.
Brutally forthright!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by richeyy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Word!

@Op: you heard them. Obodo onyibo no be as you see am on t.v. Your visa allows you no access to public funds so it's more of you coming over to spend. But the good thing is, there's always a way around stuffs. You've got 2 years, open your eyes to opportunities but I beg you, don't make the mistake of staying illegally, na to cast your future be that & if things ain't going as planned, you mo need visa to enter Naija

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by omega25red(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
I have to say that this has been one of the best threads i have seen on NL. I wish this would be put on the front page because not only did people give good advice, they also gave different scenarios. There were no insults or belittling of the poster. This thready is a breath of fresh air smiley

poster the folks have given you all the info you need. It is really difficult for an illegal immigrant to live out here especially a Nigerian. Our people do not help each other because most of those willing to help have been burnt in one way or the other. Even church people might allow you to stay for a month at their home before they kick you out.

Getting married to a citizen is another head ache. Gone are the days when our people used to do that for a flat fee. Now the woman or man will constantly hit you up for cash because people know what the deal is and they will gladly tell you they wont go to the interviews if you don't give them money.

Going to a shelter is another head ache. I worked in the shelter system in NYC years ago and i know from experience that they will kick you out of the shelter after being there for a long time. The purpose of a shelter is to house you while they help you get back on your feet. To get on your feet you will need your papers. This way they can apply for benefits etc. With no papers they will say they can't help you and eventually you will be asked to leave or produce papers. I have seen that happen.

working off the books might be good for a short while until the business owner tells you he has no money this week for you which will make you mad, but you can't report it to anyone because you have no papers. There are business owners who intentionally hire illegals just because they know they can do such to them.

Getting a lawyer to "adjust your status" is another thing. Most lawyers probably all get a fee every time they talk to you about your case. So if you go to their office you will pay, if they file papers for you, you will pay if they go to court with you, you will surly pay (this one na personal experience grin ) you will need to even watch out for some lawyers who will tell you about all the different papers they can file on your behalf because they know they will charge you a fee, and with the fake hope they will keep stringing you along instead of being real with you.

there are is so much you have to deal with as an illegal immigrant in the U.S. I pray you open you ears and heart to listen to some of the stuff on this site. If you do decide to go for it i wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Gbenge77(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Legitimacy is crucial bro.The State Department has an unwritten rule known as the 30/60 day rule.If you wanna legitimise your stay,be sure not to contravene it.What the rule means that if you intend to change your status from tourist to student ,or any other status,you musnt do so within 30/60 days ,because that would serve as an indictment.You dont want the DHS to suspect foul play.So,your best bet might be switching your status to a student,or make efforts to get married(after 30/60 days).That ,I reckon,is the best way to legalise your stay,helping you to stay legitimate.Ruminate on these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Sir bigfrancis21, you seem to understand my dream and you are among the few intellects that have offered me the most intelligent and useful information on this subject matter. Kudos to you and I doff my cap for your for this most intelligent contribution! God bless you as I look forward to more advise from you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by Step84(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Bros thanks for taking the pains to read my story, I really need your advice on this; I have a girl that we have been in a relationship for a very long time (10 yrs) and we planned to get married one day, God willing. Now I want to travel to the US which I know I will stay there based on the options you highlighted above. I want to ask, will it still be possible for us to get married, how can I go about achieving that and how soon would that be, if possible? I thank you and everyone for your useful contributions.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by israel007: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Step84:

Bros thanks for taking the pains to read my story, I really need your advice on this; I have a girl that we have been in a relationship for a very long time (10 yrs) and we planned to get married one day, God willing. Now I want to travel to the US which I know I will stay there based on the options you highlighted above. I want to ask, will it still be possible for us to get married, how can I go about achieving that and how soon would that be, if possible? I thank you and everyone for your useful contributions.

them dey advice you now you no go hear. seems you have a plan up your sleeves and you are holding back. well since you have your visa already (which I have been wondering how you got 2 years visit visa) go there and see for yourself. you may be lucky and get your papers and you just might get stuck. either way, na your choice. since you claim to have visa already, arrange with someone from here and get married. make you no go end your life. again, na your choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US by omega25red(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Step84:
Sir bigfrancis21, you seem to understand my dream and you are among the few intellects that have offered me the most intelligent and useful information on this subject matter. Kudos to you and I doff my cap for your for this most intelligent contribution! God bless you as I look forward to more advise from you.
Don't you just love it when someone who seeks advice gets info from everyone but simply picks out and praises the one that encourages his potential blunder. grin grin grin

Nigerians sha we only care about the people who agree with us no matter what the issue or circumstance may be. Then you turn around and say the witches or the devil is chasing. It is good to go after your dream but being prepared is very important. People have done what you are planning to do and they have succeeded yes but the reality is, the govt have closed or planning to close the different loop holes that you maybe thinking of exploiting. Anyway no one fails in Mr. experience's class everyone graduates grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information For Those Visiting Calabar For Christmas / Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG / Attractions To Visit In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.