Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner (58358 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 20, 2013
Are you in a relationship? Do you love your man? Here are a few things that show that you’re just playing around:

1. Little things annoy you

If you always get unnecessarily agitated about a shirt he wears or some extra weight he gained or the way he sings in the car, then you don’t love him. When you really love someone, those things are funny, or at the very least tolerable. But if there’s no real connection there, the little flaws irritate you.

2. You don’t talk and you don’t care

If you don’t hear from him for two days, and you’re not bothered, then there’s a serious problem. Wanting to talk to your man, is a sure sign of true love. If you couldn’t care less, then you’re not in love.

3. You’re constantly comparing your relationship to others

When you’re really in love, you don’t care what everyone else is doing. You’re happy with what you have. Those differences in your relationship don’t feel like a problem. But, when you know you’re not meant to be with a guy, you constantly try to find something wrong with your relationship.

4. When going out, you still dress with other men in mind.

If you’re daydreaming about meeting handsome guys and dressing with that goal in mind, it means you wish you were single. That shows that you’re not really committed to your man.

5. He’s not the one you run to

When you’re upset about something, crying to your man seems like the obvious thing to do. But if you never confide in your guy, then you don’t really care about him. If you really wanted to be close, he’d be the one you go to when you need a sympathetic ear.

6. The image of you two standing at the altar gives you anxiety

If you can’t picture the two of you gazing into each other’s eyes happily on your wedding day, then you’re not meant to be. If you don’t smile at the thought of being his wife, then you’re just playing around.

7. You’re managing

If there are serious issues militating against your relationship that you know can’t be resolved but you’re still seeing the guy, then it’s obviously a dead end. If he’s of a different religion from you and you know you can only marry a man of the same religion, then you’re going nowhere. You’re only still with him because you’re avoiding the question: what next?

8.You’re disrespectful to each other

If you regularly insult your man, even in front of others, it’s a sign that you don’t really care about him. You’re lashing out at him because you know being with him is a waste of time.

9. You feel a little guilty around his family

Deep down you know you won’t be around forever, and they’re expecting you to be a daughter-in-law and the mother of their grandchildren someday. When you’re around the family of a man you don’t want to be with, it’s hard to suppress the guilt.

10. You’re still not sure if you like him

Basically, you opened this article! That’s not a good sign. When you know you’re serious about someone, you just know. If you’re still questioning your feelings, then you’re not meant to be.

Source: www..com/talk/topic,149917.0.html

77 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Blazinraj01(f): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Hmmmn. smiley. Guilty.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Saraben(f): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2013
i swear na tru....no lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2013
from numbers 1-10 are as true as Jesus....mods, front page..some male folks need to see this and realize they have been with the wrong female folks...do this sharperly! Now!

15 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Scarpon(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2013
ok screening my lady if she got those flaws

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by honeric01(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2013
I always knew i'm safe. Hehehe

mine even complains i don't give her much access to my siblings.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2013
true true.... Got me thinking twice lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by tkaymuo(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2013
mehn , am not in love wt my girl shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by dexentity: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Interestin...if a guy stil felt hurt wen his girl dump him after seein all dis signs den he must b a learner cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by MSSN1: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
Applicable to guys too..
In short,guys are more guilty of the above

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by fitzmayowa: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
dexentity: Interestin...if a guy stil felt hurt wen his girl dump him after seein all dis signs den he must b a learner cool
No he is not a learner...but a pre learner

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by EveryLadY(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2013
idnoble135: Do
you love your man? 1. Little things annoy you.If you always get unnecessarily agitated about a shirt he wears or some extra weight he gained When you really love someone, those things are funny, or at the very least tolerable.
2. You don’t talk and you don’t care If you don’t hear from him for two days, and you’re not
bothered, then there’s a serious problem. Wanting to talk to your man, is a sure sign of true love. If you
couldn’t care less, then you’re not in love.
3. You’re happy with what you have. Those differences in your relationship don’t feel like a
problem. But, when you know you’re not meant to be with a guy, you constantly
try to find something wrong with your relationship.
5. He’s not the one you run to When you’re upset about something, crying to your man seems like the obvious
thing to do. But if you never confide in your guy, then you don’t really care about him. If
you really wanted to be close, he’d be the one you go to when you need a sympathetic ear.
6. The image of you two
standing at the altar gives you
anxiety If you can’t picture the two
of you gazing into each
other’s eyes happily on your
wedding day, then you’re not
meant to be. If you don’t
smile at the thought of being his wife, then you’re just
playing around.
If you regularly insult your
man, even in front of others,
it’s a sign that you don’t really
care about him. You’re lashing
out at him because you know being with him is a waste of
time.

On point.all is very true,only that no 6.I never reach there o.lolz.But its good knowing u are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Coldfeet(f): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dey Kum!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
I don't know why I saw "10 signs you're not in love with your mom" undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Omolola1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
True!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by browncool(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is obviously a well carried out research. Good job poster
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by mancheeutd(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
walahi gaskiya ne
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by mancheeutd(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
walahi gaskiya ne

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by nwgoziri(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
idnoble135: Are you in a relationship? Do you love your man? Here are a few things that show that you’re just playing around:

If you always get unnecessarily agitated about a shirt he wears or some extra weight he gained or the way he sings in the car, then you don’t love him. When you really love someone, those things are funny, or at the very least tolerable. But if there’s no real connection there, the little flaws irritate you.

If you don’t hear from him for two days, and you’re not bothered, then there’s a serious problem. Wanting to talk to your man, is a sure sign of true love. If you couldn’t care less, then you’re not in love.

When you’re really in love, you don’t care what everyone else is doing. You’re happy with what you have. Those differences in your relationship don’t feel like a problem. But, when you know you’re not meant to be with a guy, you constantly try to find something wrong with your relationship.

If you’re daydreaming about meeting handsome guys and dressing with that goal in mind, it means you wish you were single. That shows that you’re not really committed to your man.

When you’re upset about something, crying to your man seems like the obvious thing to do. But if you never confide in your guy, then you don’t really care about him. If you really wanted to be close, he’d be the one you go to when you need a sympathetic ear.

If you can’t picture the two of you gazing into each other’s eyes happily on your wedding day, then you’re not meant to be. If you don’t smile at the thought of being his wife, then you’re just playing around.

7. You’re managing

If there are serious issues militating against your relationship that you know can’t be resolved but you’re still seeing the guy, then it’s obviously a dead end. If he’s of a different religion from you and you know you can only marry a man of the same religion, then you’re going nowhere. You’re only still with him because you’re avoiding the question: what next?

If you regularly insult your man, even in front of others, it’s a sign that you don’t really care about him. You’re lashing out at him because you know being with him is a waste of time.

Deep down you know you won’t be around forever, and they’re expecting you to be a daughter-in-law and the mother of their grandchildren someday. When you’re around the family of a man you don’t want to be with, it’s hard to suppress the guilt.

Basically, you opened this article! That’s not a good sign. When you know you’re serious about someone, you just know. If you’re still questioning your feelings, then you’re not meant to be.

Rubish....hw old r u?@op

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Coldfeet(f): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
idnoble135: Are you in a relationship? Do you love your man? Here are a few things that show that you’re just playing around:

7. You’re managing

Na lie!! It should be TEN signs HE is not inlove with you"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by 50calibre(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
This thing doesn't apply to everyone. This isn't valid when it applies to Nigerian women because we all know that with money, 99.9% of Nigerian women will fall in love with you and never fall out all love until the money disappears.

I heard one woman telling Obasanjo that she is madly in love with him and he is the most handsome man she ever seen.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
omg I don't love this girl shocked
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by NnamdiN: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
Then I might never love any girl. I can't stand that everyday calls. I don't even talk to my family (which I love dearly) that much, let alone some chick once in a week phone call don do abeg or you do the calling.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by kaydibs(f): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
honeric01: I always knew i'm safe. Hehehe

mine even complains i don't give her much access to my siblings.
K
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Revolva(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
shocked almost 8 of these signs all Nigerian babes have oo....even the present ones in relationships
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
@op am seeing signs dat anoder person will come n throw ur hard work in2 d bin....
These comments dat am seeing... grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by ooofreezy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Biorich: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Some r nt correct, but faithfulness n truths r d key 4 all lasting relationship
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
take her to boston with a bagpack around her back in front of an FBI

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
funny but true.
Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Shezzman: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
All ds article of a thing dosent work sometimes..We are who we are..when it comes to matter of love,dnt care abt article jusy follow ur mind...example now..A melancholy tends to get annoy easily..does dat now mean smthng else..Common..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by bknight: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hmmm...tips dat help dumbasses know when they're not in love grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.