Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (49562 Views)

7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
No mind the title it's meant to emphasize how critical is critical.

1. FAULTING : Look at it 3yrs ago you have been Mr right; mr immaculate and Mr perfect. She has always sees you as an icon,a model an epitome of gentleness.But now you are no more Mr perfect; you can't do a thing without her complaining. You have become the Moses and she must find fault with you as an Israelite. If a Lady keep finding fault with you it's hightime you gave yourself redcardgrin

2. APPRECIATIONS: Before you had get a kiss for any gifts you gave her but these days if you get a thank you you thank your stars. If she is not appreciating then you are depreciating.

3. COMMUNICATION: She had call you just to say 'I miss you'.But these days you no go get a flash. Call her she no dey pick am; ask her Why she had tell you am busy.If she is not communicating she is exterminating.

4. ECCENTRICITY: Strange behaviours that you had asked yourself "am I dreaming?" No you are not dreaming you are expiring.

5. REQUEST: When your girl is no more demanding anything from you not even birthday gifts.I think she is singing "Bye bye To darling"grin

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by agarawu23(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
your point number 5 is void

na that time gangan she go drain you since the love is not there anymore

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Nice point OP
Agarawu23, you beat me to it.. Anyway.. 2nd to comment isnt that bad..
My people...
You really need to see my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
Why steal My FTC na

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
u hardly exprire for demanding oo. U keep being his nnpc till u give up... Well,
working on my comedy short video and
Audio.. God bless our hustle. Abeg make
dey no kill my career like Airforce1

8 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:
u hardly exprire for demanding oo. U keep being his nnpc till u give up... Well,
Ask them ladies they had tell you
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by sinaj(f): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
lol at no. 1 nd 3...

buh they all tru smiley

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by XavierBlue(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake amgrin

XavierBlue

5 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ask them ladies they had tell you
two txt msg wey dey work more dan touch and follow ring ''baby send me ur accnt number'' and ''baby i will marry u'' Well,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by agarawu23(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Why steal My FTC na
just lucky smiley
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by misspicy(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:

that number five gangan is the breaking up for me,
once i don't request from a guy again,am no longer into him
mind you requesting is not all about money.

Op ur points are so on point grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake amgrin

XavierBlue
u suppoz dey barcelona bros..wetin u dey do here for sunday a.m?
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by agarawu23(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:

that number five gangan is the breaking up for me,
once i don't request from a guy again,am no longer into him
mind you requesting is not all about money.

Op ur points are so on point grin
that's for you na , we aren't sure sef undecided

Do you know if a lady truly love a guy, demanding from him isn't certain. only the guy will give her when he wished to.

Ladies that demands from guys aren't into the guy that much. And I blv a Lady that doesn't want a guy anymore will keep asking him for money and gift constantly until the guy realize the Lady is just for money and not love anymore

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

two txt msg wey dey work more dan touch and follow ring ''baby send me ur accnt number'' and ''baby i will marry u'' Well,
Abeg live airforce alone na

5 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abeg live airforce alone na
na d way ppl take hype d lad..anyway am a fan of airforce1 bcs he be my bros
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by XavierBlue(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

u suppoz dey barcelona bros..wetin u dey do here for sunday a.m?
is that suppose to be a rhetorical Question? Am doing the same thing you're doing brogrin

XavierBlue
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol at no. 1 nd 3...

buh they all tru smiley
cheesy
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
just lucky smiley
how about I buy the land

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by justmag(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Interesting. Girls are complex.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by fuckshit: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
fυςking nice points OP; BUT this number 5;
5. REQUEST: When your girl is no more demanding anything from you not even birthday gifts.I think she is singing "Bye bye To darling"grin
fυςk!!! at this point there is no fυςking atom of love or care; the bıtçh will want to “suck you dry" financially; she doesn't give a şhıt grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by 2dice(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
And when your babe start all these attitude ... Na to restrategiez ...find better back-up ...she give U ... i no send you ... U give am Go-to-Hell *tit4tit

6 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
that's for you na , we aren't sure sef undecided

Do you know if a lady truly love a guy, demanding from him isn't certain. only the guy will give her when he wished to.

Ladies that demands from guys aren't into the guy that much. And I blv a Lady that doesn't want a guy anymore will keep asking him for money and gift constantly until the guy realize the Lady is just for money and not love anymore
You are entitled to ur opinion but i know that unless d girl is a runs girl and it wasnt really a srz relationship,she will find it difficult to request from the guy shez no longer into,her conscience will not just allow her.undecided

11 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
is that suppose to be a rhetorical Question? Am doing the same thing you're doing brogrin

XavierBlue
xavier hernadez or xavier alonso or which one?

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by rabbuy(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Oga op no 5 is the opposite bro. You'll become an. ATM machine

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by XavierBlue(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

xavier hernadez or xavier alonso or which one?
Xavier Blue. Howdy? You no go church?

XavierBlue
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by faith551(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
You know what helps me walk out of any crashing relationship with my dignity intact? I always tag along, you stop calling, I stop calling too, you hardly say sweet words, I lock up. Sometimes it gets them wondering what this guy is upto, and you know curiosity they say, kills the cat

18 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by Mancity26(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
Xavier Blue. Howdy? You no go church?

XavierBlue
i stay very close to socket in church.. I dey fine oo.. Hw ur ministry?

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by agarawu23(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:

You are entitled to ur opinion but i know that unless d girl is a runs girl and it wasnt really a srz relationship,she will find it difficult to request from the guy shez no longer into,her conscience will not just allow her.undecided
conscience ? grin
you ladies don't gat one.
you can drain a guy until he sale his house and start sleeping under bridge grin

8 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by XavierBlue(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Mancity26:

i stay very close to socket in church.. I dey fine oo.. Hw ur ministry?
my ministry tight o. Pray for me abeg, my sins too muchgrin

XavierBlue
Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by XavierBlue(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
conscience ? grin
you ladies don't gat one.
you can drain a guy until he sale his house and start sleeping under bridge grin
grin like my guy, dem drain am sotey e sell im memory card to carry chaw.

XavierBlue

6 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by JoeCutie(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Rubbish! undecided

When she does all these things, go back to the drawing board, sit down with her, find out what the both of you ain't doing right (again) and talk things over...that's if you still want her. Not just sit there like a coward and conclude that you've expired in her life. I think that many people underestimate the power of dialogue. Talk with your partner regularly, it helps.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life by agarawu23(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
grin like my guy, dem drain am sotey e sell im memory card to carry chaw.

XavierBlue
na their work be that 'from grace to grass' if you know wise up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.