Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers (31173 Views)

Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by tosan04(f): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2013
There are two types of womanizers, players and cheaters. One should be respected and the other should remain despised. 

Confession: I have been a womanizer for a long time, so I know something about womanizers in general. With that in mind, here are my best pieces of advice for single women about identifying and interacting with men like me:

1. There’s a difference between players and cheaters. There are two types of womanizers, players and cheaters. One should be respected and the other should remain despised. There is an old saying, “Don’t hate the player; hate the game.” There is a lot of lighthearted validity to that adage.

I distinguish players from cheaters because players have multiple female sex partners and they are upfront and honest with women about their desire to be sexually satisfied by more than one woman. This type of womanizer does not try to hide, deny or camouflage the fact that monogamy is just not his thing. Always appreciate men who are honest with women about their promiscuous desires.

Cheaters interact sexually with multiple women under false pretenses. They present a facade of wanting to be involved in a long-term, monogamous relationship with one woman, but deep-down they want variety in their sex lives. I have no respect for liars, manipulative game players, adulterers and cheaters. I simply do not like the idea of toying with someone’s emotions.

2. Most men are only as faithful as their options allow. While I would not say that this assertion is 100 percent valid, it is valid more often than not. With that, I have three points to make. First, if you are a woman and you think a man is handsome, sexy, charming and worth dating, there is a 90 to 99 percent chance that dozens, if not hundreds of other women feel the exact same way about him. Women will literally compete with one another to secure this man’s companionship.

Second, if a man develops a reputation for being very exciting and satisfying in bed with women, there is a 90 to 99 percent chance that his “stock” is going to rise in the eyes of many women. No woman wants a man who is a “dud” in bed. Third, it is very easy for a man to be faithful to one woman when he only has one woman offering him regular sexual companionship. But when a man has five, ten, fifteen or twenty-plus women offering him sexual companionship, it is much harder for a man to remain motivated to have sex with just one woman.

3. The side-chick rarely becomes the long-term girlfriend. Once you allow yourself to be relegated to the role of a man’s “mistress,” “woman-on-the-side,” “jumpoff” or “booty call,” there is a 99 percent chance you will never be upgraded to the role of “wife” or “long-term girlfriend.” I just had this discussion with a female friend recently. There are a number of women who naively think if they start out as a man’s “sexual play toy,” sooner or later they will earn the right to be “upgraded” to that man’s wife, or long-term romantic partner. That is highly doubtful … not impossible, but extremely rare.

As a woman, you must familiarize yourself with what is known as the “Madonna-LovePeddler Complex.” I always tell women that understanding this concept first developed by legendary psychologist Dr. Sigmund Freud is the absolute first step to understanding why many men choose some women as long-term monogamous sex partners while interacting with other women only as short-term non-monogamous sex partners. Without getting too lengthy here, I will give you the very short-version: Most men want to date and marry women who remind them of their mothers. I cannot tell you how many men I know right now who are married or involved in a long-term relationship with a woman who has one or more similar attributes to that man’s mother. If you remind a man of his mother, to one degree or another, that is when his conscious or subconscious mind places you in the category of “girlfriend” or “wife” material.

If the primary quality that stands out about you is your sex appeal and nothing else, then nine times out of ten, that man is only going to look at you as “casual sex” material. If it is truly your desire as a woman to be a man’s future wife or girlfriend, then the worst thing you can do is start off being that man’s “mistress” or “woman-on-the-side” while he is currently involved with someone else. You automatically lose respect in that man’s eyes. The chances of him ever upgrading you to the status of his number-one romantic companion are less than  one percent.

4. You can’t change a womanizer. Do not ever fool yourself into believing that you can change a womanizer into a monogamous “boyfriend” or “husband” type. You cannot.

So, from this point forward, stop telling your girlfriends, “I hate men! All of them are lying womanizers, cheaters and dogs!!” That is not the truth and you know it. Just accept the fact that if a man possesses a lot of highly desirable attributes, his romantic and sexual companionship is going to be in demand. The best thing for you to do as a woman is to ask him what his long-term desires, interests and intentions are.

Remember: As long as a womanizer is honest with you about what type of sexual relationship he wants … don’t hate the player. Only hate the game-playing of liars and cheaters.

————————
ToSan

20 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by dexentity: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2013
No source? Dont tell me u wrote dis urself.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by eforce01: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by adahib: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2013
nice.I like the part about being upfront and all.

1 Like

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by oluomad(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2013
To Op, u get much time accessing men who are womanizers, Joblessness dey worry u long time!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by ebamma(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2013
In this world there are two things involved, its either u are a womanizer or a vulcanizer, if u are a vulcanizer u are safe, but if u are a womanizer there are two things involved, its either u are a man or u are a woman, if u are a woman u are safe, but if u are a man there are two things involved, its either u contact gonorhea or u contact hiv, if u contact gonorrhea u are safe, but if u contact Hiv, there is only one thing involved, your death

22 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Deiok(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Were did u copy this? @op
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by hrmkz: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2013
@op, so which one are you?
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by dedons: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2013
RUBBISH! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!!
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Thermythorpe(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Bad lifestyle angry
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by ITbomb(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2013
I doubt whether the some women's brain can analyse what u just put there.
They think they deserve something they don't know how it came about in the first place.
Praying senselessly that the guy that hooked her up in the club should marry her or at least be with only her.
#FISHBRAINS

17 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by MacLovington(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2013
These lines are much more grey than these. Anyone can be in any category and criss-cross depending on circumstances.

The first question: is the male species a monogamous one?

My answer is No. Some can be, others can be sometimes.

So any man of any race: JFK, Clinton, Dino Melaye, Baba Onikeke, Papa Nkechi etc all are capable of cheating and not cheating.
One has to take a conscious non-biological decision not to cheat.

Spreading seed is a powerful subconscious drive. Which was very useful to procreate as nature did not invent contraception (breastfeeding for 6 months to 1 year aside).

So don't fool yourself.

I just can't have 2 women at the same time, but a lot of men are not so and I am not better or worse than others.

11 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Jenticles(f): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2013
Really
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by fitzmayowa: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2013
How about secret of a " menizer" since we already have secret of a womanizer...SMH

3 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Sec5(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Hiding under false identity posting rubbish
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Jangorango: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2013
My God embarassed embarassed
Guy abeg no fall bobos hand nah...
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by gerrardomendes(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2013
please hu came with this child?
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by olu4life(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2013
@OP,this is a very nice piece. It takes wisdom to discern what the OP is stating.
NOTE: I dont support cheaters and players sha

2 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by nodullin(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2013
Can som1 pls summarize this long epistle...
YAWNS!!!
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by phaya(f): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Cheaters I thought they were called 'cheats'

4 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Womanizer..... Why always every problem of men starts with woman.?
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by DTalented(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Ok
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Manweysabi(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2013
@Op wan confuse him/herself undecided i don't know if you're a HE or SHe..
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Truckpusher(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2013
ITbomb: I doubt whether the some women's brain can analyse what u just put there.
They think they deserve something they don't know how it came about in the first place.
Praying senselessly that the guy that hooked her up in the club should marry her or at least be with only her.
#FISHBRAINS
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by MacLovington(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2013
The more women know about male biology, the better.

This biology ensured that mankind survived and dinosaurs did not.

Male bio-programming took 1000s of years to evolve, so 60-120 years of vaccines, 50 years of the pill, just some decades of prosperity and modernisation is not enough to change all.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by pair36(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2013
Imagine trying to make the same vice of adultery and unfaithfulness nice and appealing- players and cheaters! A man stole millions of naira, instead of calling him a thief you say he only embezzled public funds

2 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by MacLovington(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Jenticles: Really

Very unique name babe!

Hopefully complimented with fine chesticles and butticles grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2013
Rubbish, rubbish and all rubbish. U didnt even differentiate them. Who says a womanizer cannot change. Wat of those who have genuinely given their lives to christ? Or those who hav learnt a very bitter lesson 4rm womanizin? The constant tin in life is CHANGE!!!
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by iBukas: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Rocktation(f): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2013
Op did NOT write this. I first read this a long time ago.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by 190: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Now playing

May D- you got me high!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.