Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? (1211 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by bukason1(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2013
Now this is what I call a controversy topic.

Earlier yesterday, I was having this exact same discussion with a very good friend of mine 'Chief Chijioke Mbanefo'. A.K.A ‘Osadebe Junior’ (Onyemmacha).

Is it wrong to date more than one woman at a time?

Should you?... Or Should you NOT?...

That’s the question.

Most guys ‘feel’ it’s WRONG to date more than one girl at the same time.

While some bad sharp ones feel there is NOTHING wrong with it.

Now, most girls have more than just a “feeling” about this. (Especially my Nairaland ladies. Or ‘N. Ladies’ as I like to call them)

I want to know your take on this topic.

It doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman, Let’s hear your take.

Don’t hold anything back.

P.S. If you’re a man and want to know my take on this topic and in the process learn more about “women and dealing with them” then get my FREE Report at:

http://www.woonaijawomen.com
Re: Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Depends on what your looking for
Re: Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Poster, i beleive in individual preference. What i call bad, some other person will call good. i have seen guys who play around with different chicks and the babes seems not to be aware that this guy actually have other gals. Like during my 3rd year in the Uni, i used to have a friend who do not beleive in dating just one lady but several others should in case one f*ck up the other will serve as replacement.
But there comes a time in a man' life when he needs to decide who he want to settle down with. God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Evesssss. Real men date a single responsible lady.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by bukason1(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2013
teeo: Depends on what your looking for

True! but still doesn't say which you are for though...

Come on bro! No dull yourself.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by bukason1(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Yomii: Poster, i beleive in individual preference. What i call bad, some other person will call good. i have seen guys who play around with different chicks and the babes seems not to be aware that this guy actually have other gals. Like during my 3rd year in the Uni, i used to have a friend who do not beleive in dating just one lady but several others should in case one f*ck up the other will serve as replacement.
But there comes a time in a man' life when he needs to decide who he want to settle down with. God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Evesssss. Real men date a single responsible lady.

Got it.

Spoken like a true over-educated, bulk-salary-earner type of man. Lol

I get it. You are a real gentleman.

So you are telling me, you never, you know... On the side be before?

Come on man, let's get it all out in the open.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2013
I believe, you date a guy to get to know him better and see how he fits you for a serious relationship. Dating doesn't necessarily include sex (or not immediately), it`s more like - can we actually enjoy each other`s company. That said, I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with dating several people at a time as long as you're all on the same page. Serial dating is just a huge waste of time.

If I really like a guy and it`s mutual, we could decide to crank it up and become exclusive. In this case he's now my BF and fidelity is no longer optional - it`s required.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date More Than One Woman At A Time? by bukason1(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: I believe, you date a guy to get to know him better and see how he fits you for a serious relationship. Dating doesn't necessarily include sex (or not immediately), it`s more like - can we actually enjoy each other`s company. That said, I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with dating several people at a time as long as you're all on the same page. Serial dating is just a huge waste of time.

If I really like a guy and it`s mutual, we could decide to crank it up and become exclusive. In this case he's now my BF and fidelity is no longer optional - it`s required.

*Drum Beat*

Now that's what I'm talking about!

--------------------------------------
Best answer I have heard all morning.
--------------------------------------

Thanks sweetie!

I'm almost sure that your BF is a very lucky man.

Lol.

For other 'dudes' who are 'having a hard time getting this concept', check-out...

http://www.woonaijawomen.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pride On Virginity / Please I'm Confused / What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.