Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32537 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: ^My sister, this thing with many nigerian men is actually very scary.

Na these things women dey marry? Omase o.

Tufiakwa *spits*

If you are happily married I am happy for you. And if you are happily married to somebody other than a Nigerian and happy in your marriage then I am doubly happy for you, since Nigerian men are scary but I do want to let you know that infidelity is not an exclusive club of the Nigerian man alone.

Ask Bill Clinton ala Lewinsky and ask Arnold(terminator) about his child with his house maid. While I do not condole infidelity both in marriages and committed relationships, I dare say as compared to most men in the world Nigerian men still fare better.

I do not know the country you reside in, but if you visit most western countries and even some developing countries like Jamaica, Zimbabwe, SA and the rest of them, then you will know that though Nigerian men have their bad sides, women to a large extent get treated with respect.

Even the married men running after skirts outside their marriages in Nigeria are usually discreet in such act, and while you might not agree with them on why or how they do it, they at least try not to flaunt it in their wives face.

@ freecocoa if you are not married, then I suggest you get married to an African American man and see how women are treated. Very rarely do you see an African American man that does not have babies outside( baby mama's) while still happily married to their wives and they don't even care to hide their multiple outside relationships.

Ditto the married African American woman too.

I do not look like Tuface Idibia (fine boy) but at the rate married American women blatantly throw caution to the wind wanting to get laid can scare the strongest of heart( you go dey wonder abi she get wetin she wan infect you with) so coming here to say NA THESE THINGS WOMEN WAN MARRY is actually outside the point, as there are good/faithful and bad/unfaithful men all over the world as infidelity knows no race, country ,gender or color.

Some people will tell you that Yoruba women are the most unfaithful in Nigeria, but I usually tell people with such thoughts that the are actually wrong as unfaithfulness knows no tribe( after all IDOWU na Yoruba and she dey my eye now)and I come from a part of Nigeria where JUJU is suppose to kill a cheating wife, but I have met a lot of women from my tribe, especially on visits to Europe(London and Italy still fresh in my mind) who are happily married in Nigeria but are getting laid left and right there and still JUJU no kill them.

This story started with a girl complaining about single/married men hitting on her a lot, and as I said she alone knows herself and she alone knows the truth on how/why/where she and her multiple hitters(married/single) come across each other, and as an adult she should deal with it privately and not come here and start telling us about her adventures or why she even chooses to embark on them at all.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

And you are somebody's father undecided

You would do well to attend to your issues and ignore me forthwith. Please I take God beg you.

I hate your despicable online personality and I try as much as possible never to interact with you whether foolishly or 'intelligently' on this forum. Kindly avoid my post forever.

Thanks in advance.

OMO IBO:
Re.tard.
Shall we go over your numerous but failed attempts at wooing ladies on this board now?

Dude, you are a joke. Seriously. Have you 190's s3men lodged in your head as brains? Blimey!

You have a problem with a chick running away from advances of perverted dirty married men like yourself. And then you have the chutzpah to call me mr tashmania beliver?? Really?? LOL. Continue opening your yansh pataki. Keep it up bro. It'll get you somewhere. Nairaland is watching you make a fool of yourself.

While you are busy looking for proof of your ilk who may have hit on her I'm more concerned about other things.

First of all, who informed your profound idiotic self that Pataki is married? I laughed at your earlier moooronic submission directed at me.

You know zilch about me, and your insults do not move me one inch. Failed attempts at NL chics you say? cheesy Please feel free to drop the shyte you have on Pataki! Arrrrsssswipe!

Oh well, the less you know, the more I am amused and entertained by your ignorance. You dumb ignorant gnat! Keep on throwing the cyber tantrums! Anumanu. cool

One thing I am most certain about you is that - you are a certified OMO OBO! Monkey pikin!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee:

again with generalisations

Is it a nigerian man that cheated on his wife, the future queen of england
is it a nigerian man that kidnapped and r.aped jaycee Lee for years
is it a nigerian man that .. in short if i start e no go finish
read up on charlie manson, gilbero valle

you ladies just dont appreciate naija males

go and date the serial killers na shuo

Do you want me to list Nigerian male crimes to women and girls[/b]documented and [b]undocumented, punished and unpunished? The crimes they commit is not even my main concern at the moment. It is the crude and crass manner of speech to women you see online and outside here. So dirty and sickening! It is now very clear to me why barbaric acts are committed. Just take a look at the speech! I do not and will not appreciate dirty behavior!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater:

The frustration in this one must be deep. This is what Chocolate was talking about on that thread. Crass, uncouth, unrefined, dirty and crude manner of speech many Nigerian men use when it comes to women. Freaking dirty old wizard has been ranting here because of a fun thread. I guess this is the only way to release all your pent up frustrations. It's this same crude speech that barbaric actions like this( https://www.nairaland.com/1265404/nigerian-girl-molested-buried-alive )take place in Nigeria. An avenue to act out their crude, primitive instincts, shame on you and everything you stand for. Dirty man!

God bless you for this post!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater:

Their manner of speech borders on degradation of the female sex to say the least. Very uncouth, crude and mannerless approach to women. Who are their mothers, is the question I ask? Thank God for social media. The world can see their dirty speech and actions. We women need to go to the drawing board. We can't be shi*tting out miscreants, or sleeping with certain barbaric elements of the society to produce another generation of barbarism. Seriously speaking, any woman that does so must pay a fine! What nonsense!

Preach!!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Stillwater, what kinda fines are you advocating for ladies to pay?

See it is so easy to put the blame on one particular gender in this case - men. But the truth is that if the men are so shyyyytie as you indicate - the blame should start from women/mothers who do not raise these sons/men to be proper role models to their ladies.

Ladies like Tashamania, I see them as such potential women/mothers! Her previous posts on this forum indicates that; so far you have a dangling stick in between your legs, you are a good game for her.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

You would do well to attend to your issues and ignore me forthwith. Please I take God beg you.

I hate your despicable online personality and I try as much as possible never to interact with you whether foolishly or 'intelligently' on this forum. Kindly avoid my post forever.

Thanks in advance.
Guess what, the feeling is mutual!
Men like you make me lose faith in Nigerians . . You are such a terrible excuse for a man! undecided
accusing the lady of lying about being pestered by married men looks very much like guilt to me!
Why does this thread bug so much huh? You must live a sad sorry life . . . *spits on you and walks away*
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
lafflaff123:

If you are happily married I am happy for you. And if you are happily married to somebody other than a Nigerian and happy in your marriage then I am doubly happy for you, since Nigerian men are scary but I do want to let you know that infidelity is not an exclusive club of the Nigerian man alone.

Ask Bill Clinton ala Lewinsky and ask Arnold(terminator) about his child with his house maid. While I do not condole infidelity both in marriages and committed relationships, I dare say as compared to most men in the world Nigerian men still fare better.

I do not know the country you reside in, but if you visit most western countries and even some developing countries like Jamaica, Zimbabwe, SA and the rest of them, then you will know that though Nigerian men have their bad sides, women to a large extent get treated with respect.

Even the married men running after skirts outside their marriages in Nigeria are usually discreet in such act, and while you might not agree with them on why or how they do it, they at least try not to flaunt it in their wives face.

@ freecocoa if you are not married, then I suggest you get married to an African American man and see how women are treated. Very rarely do you see an African American man that does not have babies outside( baby mama's) while still happily married to their wives and they don't even care to hide their multiple outside relationships.

Ditto the married African American woman too.

I do not look like Tuface Idibia (fine boy) but at the rate married American women blatantly throw caution to the wind wanting to get laid can scare the strongest of heart( you go dey wonder abi she get wetin she wan infect you with) so coming here to say NA THESE THINGS WOMEN WAN MARRY is actually outside the point, as there are good/faithful and bad/unfaithful men all over the world as infidelity knows no race, country ,gender or color.

Some people will tell you that Yoruba women are the most unfaithful in Nigeria, but I usually tell people with such thoughts that the are actually wrong as unfaithfulness knows no tribe( after all IDOWU na Yoruba and she dey my eye now)and I come from a part of Nigeria where JUJU is suppose to kill a cheating wife, but I have met a lot of women from my tribe, especially on visits to Europe(London and Italy still fresh in my mind) who are happily married in Nigeria but are getting laid left and right there and still JUJU no kill them.

This story started with a girl complaining about single/married men hitting on her a lot, and as I said she alone knows herself and she alone knows the truth on how/why/where she and her multiple hitters(married/single) come across each other, and as an adult she should deal with it privately and not come here and start telling us about her adventures or why she even chooses to embark on them at all.

Bros you have killed it
These ladies never miss an opportunity to hit on the naija male

The lady may be lying but they will slyly channel their frustrations onto naija males

I don't know why

I say amin to your prayers

Please leave the males for the women who need them

Shuo
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater:
It is the crude and crass manner of speech to women you see online and outside here. So dirty and sickening! It is now very clear to me why barbaric acts are committed. Just take a look at the speech! I do not and will not appreciate dirty behavior!

Tell it!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
Guess what, the feeling is mutual!
Men like you make me lose faith in Nigerians . . You are such a terrible excuse for a man! undecided
accusing the lady of lying about being pestered by married men looks very much like guilt to me!
Why does this thread bug so much huh? You must live a sad sorry life . . . *spits on you and walks away*

ujujoan, mechonnu....
you have been on this forum for as long as i can remember. how many married men came looking for you in your single/married status? tashamania is telling porkies. personally, i think she just wants the attention and this is the cheapest way of getting. reverse psychology at the very best!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki: Stillwater, what kinda fines are you advocating for ladies to pay?

See it is so easy to put the blame on one particular gender in this case - men. But the truth is that if the men are so shyyyytie as you indicate - the blame should start from women/mothers who do not raise these sons/men to be proper role models to their ladies.

Ladies like Tashamania, I see them as such potential women/mothers! Her previous posts on this forum indicates that; so far you have a dangling stick in between your legs, you are a good game for her.

OUCH!!

Yekparipa

I warned her about her reputation o
#nameandshame
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki: Stillwater, what kinda fines are you advocating for ladies to pay?

Foooooool . . so now it's only the woman who has the responsibility of raising her son? What about the fooolish men like you who go about answering 'daddies'.
What am I even saying sef, expecting you to teach your kids about responsibilities. I really shouldn't expect a lion to birth a monkey! cool

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

ujujoan, mechonnu....
you have been on this forum for as long as i can remember. how many married men came looking for you in your single/married status? tashamania is telling porkies. personally, i think she just wants the attention and this is the cheapest way of getting. reverse psychology at the very best!

Bros mii, I dont know why you guys are getting upset over her post . . shei married men should not disturb her agian abi?
Married men leave her alone na . . .
If she wants attention, she can post a nude pix of herself and the like of Pataki will be PMing her 20x a day! cheesy cheesy
Honestly, I think the men are objecting too hard . .
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lilian married solomon knowing he was already married. Go figure
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Connoisseur: Na these same men you dey do fasting and prayer for.

You own your hands so you are free to type whatever it is you wish but just for the records, if men like yourself and the rest of the hediots ones on here are what's left for marriage, then baba God please don't give me a husband.

Luckily, there are still a few reasonable ones, I'll get a husband from such ones and I won't have to run from pillar to post for that to happen, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

Bros mii, I dont know why you guys are getting upset over her post . . shei married men should not disturb her agian abi?

So much word!!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
If she wants attention, she can post a nude pix of herself and the like of Pataki will be PMing her 20x a day! cheesy cheesy

why won't we object to her lies?
it's one thing to seek attention, it's another thing to smear the reputation of married men in the name of scoring cheap brownie points. the world is so sick these days that being a gentleman to any woman is misconceived as trying to hit on the woman.

stillwater:
Spoken like a true son of the dirty parts of the naija soil! Sick thing!

oh lord!
see the species of women you are breathlessly defending.......there goes your window of hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

are these women from congo republic or benin republic? you should understand why some naija men spew bile when it comes to naija women. the women have not exactly covered themselves in glory as far as indecency is concerned!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Getting bloody....
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

She doesn't want your second hand attention . . she wants single guys who actually have something real to offer her . .
Go look for some other gullible and desperate girl to disturb, this one is not interested!
Loser . . .
*comes back and spits on you again*

Duhhhhh! You are a dumb goat for a woman!

I don't do NL attention seeking babes. Not my interest and never would be. Keep loitering around for PMs from dudes here. Dodoyo omo.

You and Tashamania definitely fit as a tagteam.

Crackhead!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Oh oh I see.....another Tashamania in the building. You really have a penchant for profound inanity. Who is a boy more bonded to in formative years? His father or his mother? Or maybe your son finds you despicable in real life just as you are in cyber life.

Crackhead.

Go ask your mother where you picked up this much foolishness from. From her or from daddy . . But since even a 1yr old knows that a man will remains the No 1 role model for his sons, I'm guessing daddy undecided
Stop being loser, go find something useful to do with your life. . . Go to a church, find a shrink, do something to improve yourself. Your foolishness is irritating!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee: Getting bloody....

you know the end is nigh when only 3 out of 20 randomly picked naija women have a single partner. the other 17 have 4-5 boyfriends at a time.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
Is tasha an agent of discord planted to fan flames undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Duhhhhh! You are a dumb goat for a woman!

I don't do NL attention seeking babes. Not my interest and never would be. Keep loitering around for PMs from dudes here. Dodoyo omo.

You and Tashamania definitely fit as a tagteam.

Crackhead!

'duhhhhhh!' . . . what are you, 12
You are right about one thing dou, I detest married men seeking my attention so yea, I'm with Tash on that . . It disgust me, maybe even more that your foolishness!
Please, I beg of you . . face your wife and leave young girls alone.
I hate creepy older men like you trying to get 'friendly' . . ewwww! *spits again*
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen! Eshin shin carry kpomo!

Oga bee, u dey jot the scores? cheesy cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee: Is tasha an agent of discord planted to fan flames undecided

tasha is a bloody attention seeker.......
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

why won't we object to her lies?
it's one thing to seek attention, it's another thing to smear the reputation of married men in the name of scoring cheap brownie points. the world is so sick these days that being a gentleman to any woman is misconceived as trying to hit on the woman.

oh lord!
see the species of women you are breathlessly defending.......there goes your window of hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

are these women from congo republic or benin republic? you should understand why some naija men spew bile when it comes to naija women. the women have not exactly covered themselves in glory as far as indecency is concerned!

Thank you! How do you people even hold a discourse with this dumb Ujujoan of a being?

It takes two to tango. To come and start denigrating men here all in the name of attention seeking I really don't get it. If you don't want men either married or single to hit on you, kindly avoid the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

you know the end is nigh when only 3 out of 20 randomly picked naija women have a single partner. the other 17 have 4-5 boyfriends at a time.

Poke and clean mouth
All is fall in love and lucre
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee: Is tasha an agent of discord planted to fan flames undecided

She's a fine looking Bebelet!

Mr Pataki, I dey suspect u o!

Na u dey disturb Tashibaby? Confess o! lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Make I concentrate on the one wey dey pain me now IDOWU.

Even with the WAR/FIGHTNG going on around me on this page, I am crawling with bullets flying over my head and trying to get to my objective IDOWU.

Hey Idowu I don try PM you but I no know if I do am well. Check your inbox or nairaland box if anything show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.