Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

*******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** - Rap Battles (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (13476 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Looks like u guys dnt knw what they call word for word,read it again...mtcheeew!
And thunderstorm,who the ffuck are you?
I said this battle is over!
And sidd,we cant battle here,i wont let this bunch of jealous rretards judge my battle...let me go and join those groups on fb!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Scrollz,I thought U Asked Me not to Reply anybody again,What the ffuck Are u still Doin Here
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by nosagold(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2013
You two should just stfu! There's no explanation for this s.hit. The fact is that, you either bit from him, or he ghostwrote for you. Deadscrollz, are you trying to say the both of you thought about the same words, the same punch, in the exact same manner it was used?... Dude, you should just stfu.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Rapmaestro(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
nosa gold: You two should just stfu! There's no explanation for this s.hit. The fact is that, you either bit from him, or he ghostwrote for you. Deadscrollz, are you trying to say the both of you thought about the same words, the same punch, in the exact same manner it was used?... Dude, you should just stfu.
u are d one dat should Stfu.. Script's opponent is not ranting, dey are both workin on a rematch, yet u guys are blowing d whistle outta proportion.
>
omo, y'all shld Stfu
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Nosa,are u Dumb and Sstupid? Scrollz was talkin abt Givin Candles...i was Talkin Abt Bringing him Hell,?
Will u stfu and get off mik's ddick?
That was how that rretarded increda said i am deadscrolls and yet she Still Said I bit from Him,can I Bite myself None Of u knows Sshitt about DeadScrollzz and I...so ts Best u SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by increda(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
ILLScripts: Nosa,are u Dumb and Sstupid? Scrollz was talkin abt Givin Candles...i was Talkin Abt Bringing him Hell,?
That was how that rretarded increda said i am deadscrolls and yet she Still Said I bit from Him,can I Bite myself None Of u knows Sshitt about DeadScrollzz and I...so ts Best u SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!!
you should be ashamed of yourself.. Miserable biter plus double faced bbitch
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Rapmaestro(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
ILLScripts: Nosa,are u Dumb and Sstupid? Scrollz was talkin abt Givin Candles...i was Talkin Abt Bringing him Hell,?
SMH 4 u.. Olohun, รณ gbaadun.. Are u not supposed to kip mute and watch while dey blow dier trumpet yet dey don't attain ur height... GODDAMMIT... When d f**k u nid Gun u won't get it.. I would like 2 pull e-trigger at sum peepz including u
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Rapmaestro(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2013
increda: you should be ashamed of yourself.. Miserable biter plus double faced bbitch
dis should be ignored
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Illscripts deserves to be punished for trying to tarnish my image, but if I ban am nao ; dem go say I do am out of frustration.
So I'm just gonna close the thread and let it go like a matured man that I am.
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.