Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things (1727 Views)

Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) / Women To Cut Off Her Face Because Of An Uncontrollable Condition: See For Urself / Irrational, Uncontrollable Fear In Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Girls of today still find it difficult to work - up to a guy and express their feelings rather, they stare at the guy endlessly. Now, the question is: ladies, can you work up to a guy in public/private and confidently express your feelings regardless of ego? . Thanks
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by vickzie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
shebi na dm tok say wot a guy can do, a woman can beta. anyway 1st to comment
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Its really funny i tell ya.

There's this lady in my friends office, anytime i go to his office to see him, she always stares at me uncontrollably, and our eyes do get locked at times, and she cant even help it. I like her sha cos she's a beauty, but her stare says she loves me so much.

I always wonder why she cant just tell me. I would have asked her out, but i dont want to be a cheat.
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by pleep(m): 5:02am On Apr 22, 2013
I think its a little to much to expect a woman to approach a man. This whole eye contact thing is meeting half way, and i can respect that.

Besides Its fun to build up sexual tension with the eye contact stuff, before asking a girl out. It gives the whole ordeal a dash of panache and steamy-ness.
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by pleep(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2013
Infact i love it... its whats get me through my most boring classes.
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2013
lrguru: Its really funny i tell ya.

There's this lady in my friends office, anytime i go to his office to see him, she always stares at me uncontrollably, and our eyes do get locked at times, and she cant even help it. I like her sha cos she's a beauty, but her stare says she loves me so much.

I always wonder why she cant just tell me. I would have asked her out, but i dont want to be a cheat.

In your mind. The way she looks at you says she's inlove with you? Already lmao ... Oh my bad Naija people uses the L word even before the first date.

Let me tell ya why she's looking at you, cuz you dresses up like a clown smiley

1 Like

Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2013
She was trying to tell you codedly that your zipper is open. There is no way in hell you'll accuse her of staring endlessly.

How did you see her?
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by 190: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Driving past one lightskinned the other day she kept staring and laffin
As if we knew- was too tired 2make a move just let her slide off undecided

1 Like

Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Nuzo1(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2013
Some girls will stare at anybody just to court attention only to floor you the moment you make a move.

Don't get me wrong tho, there's a possibility that a girl is into you when she continuesly stares or steal glances.

On the other note, tradition, pride, fear of being turned down and childishness wouldn't allow most Nigerian babes to make the first move.

1 Like

Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by pleep(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Nuzo':
Some girls will stare at anybody just to court attention only to floor you the moment you make a move.

Don't get me wrong tho, there's a possibility that a girl is into you when she continuesly stares or steal glances.

On the other note, tradition, pride, fear of being turned down and childishness wouldn't allow most Nigerian babes to make the first move.
HELL YES

You are 100% correct on this... especially at the club.
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2013
REALITY101:

In your mind. The way she looks at you says she's inlove with you? Already lmao ... Oh my bad Naija people uses the L word even before the first date.

Word##

Clowns!
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2013
REALITY101:

na!!!!, i dont think so bra....

Cos i told my friend about this babe, and he jokingly asked her if she feels anythin for me, and she said she does(dont want to go into too much stories, cos it'll be off topic). My friend even tried match-makin us, but i always do turn him down.
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by baynix(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2013
Nuzo':

[size=40] +1 [/size]
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by Scarpon(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2013
I hate when pretty ladies stare at me I feel like cheating
Re: Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things by jmoore(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2013
You saw her with your nose? You were staring too. smh

(1) (Reply)

Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? / The Ladies Man / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.