Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (103653 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
passionate88: tell her o, u even go far sef for ur examples, look all these northern alhajis wey dey blow all these uni gals anyhw, most of their daughters dey remain virgins till dm marry d only snag b say dia husbands go still blow other women too. Yes karma dey bt e no dey always catch person wey commit morality. Bt if na crime, then I go gree.
At least their daughters willl not be wh0res. That's all that matters. You cannot transfer the failing of someone else's father to another.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Consolation of the afflicted.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2013
byvan: Consolation of the afflicted.
You mean, the hope that wh0res have that their patrons' daughters will be wh0res too? I totally agree. grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Reality of life.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by koeman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dahbutter: Anyhow u see it sex for free actually costs a lot more than sex for cash in the real sense.
Many guys have lost lots more through greedy girl friends who can't even perform or won't even allow the bobo do something.

Some mumu guys go as far as paying schl fees, handouts, accommodation fees, buying clothes, phones, recharge cards, transport fares etc. Yet get the punny only once in a long while from stingy gfs, meanwhile spending equivalent on an ashy would earn u chairman position entitled to freebies with plenty variety and jaras wink

Guys Don't be fooled tho, ur cherished gf is most likely another guys ho. I speak 4rm experience 4 I am not a LEARNER grin

Besides MODS this sh!t should be in sexuality not romance, haba!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by kandiikane(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Don't talk about my friend, Kandiikane like that yo.

LOL! grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by telim: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Infact ashi are far better to most girls we called babes, interms of expenses, attitude and care. Girls of these days are too demanding. They will drain your account, with their funny complains, you spend tens of thousands of naira before you will be given access to use your third leg to clean their play head, but with ashi their is a reduction of about 85% and you will be given access to every part of their body. They are better than all these cash suckers in bed, since they are experts that knows the exact time to adjust their play head in order to satisfy their customers with maximum pleasure, if clients respect them and handle them with care. Always use condom or else... The probability of STD infection will be tending to 1. Shikeman
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by MrCork: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
...rubbbish thread...no issues if u get students discount...truss me! angry
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Godson201333(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...rubbbish thread...no issues if u get students discount...truss me! angry

Mr Cork do you mean there is sex rebate?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by MrCork: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Godson201333:

Mr Cork do you mean there is sex rebate?

..yep...u get 40% students discount

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by claremont(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
chiozor: Every man pays for sex directly or indirectly lipsrsealed
On point! grin

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Can any girl cme and tell me the philosophical difference btw a girlfriend that will demand I buy her bb on her bday before I touch her and one that stands by the road side to sell her goods? We all pay for sex. Directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Godson201333(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
12 inches!:
Can any girl cme and tell me the philosophical difference btw a girlfriend that will demand I buy her bb on her bday before I touch her and one that stands by the road side to sell her goods? We all pay for sex. Directly or indirectly.

and this is called diivision of labour
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by jpphilips(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
gilgal7: to all real men...date a nice lady,just be faithful and all tings r urs.....lol

Heart attack inclusive
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by kandiikane(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Apparently you ain't smart or 'sharp' enough if you have to pay for sex

Ha! Even your girlfriend's own, you pay to have sex without knowing... To cut it short, unless it's a woman that gives it away anyhow, you normally pay for punny. Even one night stands you normally have to spend money to get her laid. If you don't normally pay for sex why would a woman withhold sex until something else happens? It's always something for something. End of!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by jpphilips(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nuzo':
Prostitu.tion is a multi billion dollar business worldwide. And it fast growing and spreading faster that the annual california fire.

Its even becoming more popular and covertly excepted in Nigeria due to poverty as some of them would have us believe. Some come in the name of girlfriends while others are out there in the streets.

There's even a new name invented by students to downplay the negative image....Runz girls!

To some patronizers, its done out of low self esteem/lack of ability to approach 'normal' girls. For many; its the high libido, exploration, boredom, and an escape route from all the emotional hassles of keeping a girlfriend.

Just like we are obligated to pay workers e.g mason and carpenter after work so is any prosti.tute patronizer expected to pay up even if he was not able to perform at night. 'Time na money'

Soliciting for sex from strangers and bringing them into your house is probably one of the most dangerous things to. You risk not only your money, property, name but your precius life. These women of easy virtures hardly operate in areas they are well known...thereby being more direct and vicious in their mission. However, patronizers have to be street smart to overcome their evil plans.

Notice that I didn't mention HIV or veneral diseases as one of the dangers of patronizing prosti.tutes.
Of course it is. But studies has proven time without numbers that one is likely to contract these STDs from the so-called 'girlfriend' who will have unprotected sex with two or three of her boyfriends than with a prosti.titute who will hardly kiss her solicitor not to talk of having unprotected sex.

Finally, prostitutes are human beings. Just like most normal girls, they feel pain, they feel hurt and they feel love depending on how the solicitor operates, body chemistry and compatibility. I've witness and heard cases where prostitutes refuses collecting her pay in the morning while denying being prostitutes....and professing all her love for the solicitor.

Prostitution has created more jobs than the Nigerian Govt so stop whining.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by jpphilips(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
kulyie: a working class lady has sex when she feels in the mood to and doesnt necessarily do it for money,a married woman does it to satisfy her marital obligation and or make more babies,a student does it for fun while a prostitute does it for money NOT PLEASURE

just tell me you are 6yrs old
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:

Ha! Even your girlfriend's own, you pay to have sex without knowing... To cut it short, unless it's a woman that gives it away anyhow, you normally pay for punny. Even one night stands you normally have to spend money to get her laid. If you don't normally pay for sex why would a woman withhold sex until something else happens? It's always something for something. End of!

I'm not sure the type of relationship you are referring to but as far as i'm concerned, i don't remember giving any of my girlfriends money each time we had sex. Yeah we exchange gifts but that's about it. The moment any of them starts asking money in exchange for sex, then she's no differrent from a hooker and i don't do these hoes, at least i try not to tongue
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 23, 2014
emeraldtopaz: God pls dont let me marry any of these men that patronize prostitutes or hv eva patronized one in his life.this i ask 4 in Jesus name!
my dear,thats nt a wise prayer,ask fr a man gud at hrt.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by EzBishop: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
A huge number of babes r in the money-sex biz.esp students.education is so expensive now,they have to make do.do extra to make sure ur daughter does not get into that.money-sex is a way of life now,its no biz no more.once u picked her up at a club,she goes home with u,and una come do.she is likely to take money from u.but u meet her elsewhere and u dont jump into sex.she 'maaaybe' decent.u just have to watch for other traits.bottomline money-sex thing is happening,home and abroad.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by temmyade11(f): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
*aw(yawn)...been busy reading comments*

hmm..sex here nd there.only God knws wat 'sex' is turning dis world to,no respect for sex again wen every one inner nd outer marriage are nw having it.k o,it is wel,
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by themodernman: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
temmyade11:
*aw(yawn)...been busy reading comments*

hmm..sex here nd there.only God knws wat 'sex' is turning dis world to,no respect for sex again wen every one inner nd outer marriage are nw having it.k o,it is wel,

And are you claiming not to av had it outta marriage? I hate "decent" girls..if you know what d in quote means...a truly decent girl won't talk too much but act.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by donestk(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Reviving thread.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Lols. I love this thread joooor
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by dmostspecialone(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2016
If You could snapped your dp on a tricycle, definitely you could also snap on a bike. Girls and pix. Just passing by sha.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Churchillsaug(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Last to comment. THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.