Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (103186 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
passionate88: so women una no dey wash una down below well?.

Do you know how long your women stay on the street? You think they shower after every payment? undecided
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

AIDs and STI/Ds are real even if na your friend.

Don't let "your friend" bite you
The problem here is an average Nigerian girl at least 98% of them as well as the boys too has slept with more than one partner between the time they lost their virginity till their 30th birthday .......now do the maths and show me which one of us isn't playing the prostitute in a way?

6 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Meaning moms are prostitutes? Joker!!

What happened to hand soap? tongue

So you dont wash your dciik with body soap while showering?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: The problem here is an average Nigerian girl at least 98% of them as well as the boys too has slept with more than one partner between the time they lost their virginity till their 30th birthday .......now do the maths and show me which one of us isn't playing the prostitute in a way?
And you derived your statistics from Truck Pushing Business ?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: And you derived your statistics from Truck Pushing Business ?
What's your point bro?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: The problem here is an average Nigerian girl at least 98% of them as well as the boys too has slept with more than one partner between the time they lost their virginity till their 30th birthday .......now do the maths and show me which one of us isn't playing the prostitute in a way?

An average Nigeria girl does not accept payment for sex, nor does she stand on street corners to sell herself to the highest bidder.
She knws the REAL name of the man she's sleeping with and she usually has more than one contact with him before letting him in.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So you dont wash your dciik with body soap while showering?
Use your imagination tongue

From the comments so far, I guess it's safe to deduce that 70% of NL's men patronizes the ladies of the night grin grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Use your imagination tongue

From the comments so far, I guess it's safe to deduce that 70% of NL's men patronizes the ladies of the night grin grin

Truckpusher, that one I don suspect am.
Na prosti/tute's bakassi truck he dey push.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Soso990240(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
2legit2qwt: It's just nasty sticking your weiner in a hole that has been penetrated by different men from all walks of life, from drug addicts (popular customers) to sick people ewwwwwwwwww **pukes** GROSS!!!

I'll rather use my hands if it comes down to it grin grin
do u knw how many guys dat penetrate ur girl's hole wen u ar nt around? Judge ur gal 1st.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

An average Nigeria girl does not accept payment for sex, nor does she stand on street corners to sell herself to the highest bidder.
She knws the REAL name of the man she's sleeping with and she usually has more than one contact with him before letting him in.
And the ones crowding all the cities,hotels,motels and dark corners of the streets of Nigeria every night are aliens?.........when are we going to point out that these things are fast growing in our society and people are beginning to accept it as if it's a normal thing.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Soso990240: do u knw how many guys dat penetrate ur girl's hole wen u ar nt around? Judge ur gal 1st.

Don't talk about my friend, Kandiikane like that yo.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: What's your point bro?
My Point is that you stated and I quote "The problem here is an average Nigerian girl at least 98% of them as well as the boys too has slept with more than one partner between the time they lost their virginity till their 30th birthday" Quote closed.

I know you may have met so many people in your business to make such bold statement. Did you happen to know about these statistics by meeting these people in your Truck Pushing Business ? Cos to my knowledge, you are not well-travelled, not to 36 States plus Abuja. How did you get these statistics ?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by deshclones(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
NL and pretenders...brothers be like I hv never paid for s.ex...Liars..all of you...even a galfriend demands money and some sort of gratification before she will give u gd s.ex.she might not voice it out bt she will make her demands thru her actions and inactions...
I even prefer payin for s.ex..all these silly naïve naija gals that will allow u to chase them for months,allow u to waste ur resources on airtym,hangouts,tym etc at d end u will be disappointed by the rundown state of their punny and breast...nansense

11 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
I like one bros for here,d name he call them NIGHT NURSES. i think they will prefer it more than pros,if u put tu...... na u sabi o
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Truckpusher, that one I don suspect am.
Na prosti/tute's bakassi truck he dey push.
Lmao grin grin grin grin on a serious note people should stop talking about prostitutes as if they are aliens because our own very society encourages it but we hypocritically condemn.

For your information,most of these girls that parades themselves as good girls are prostitutes living a double life.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: My Point is that you stated and I quote "The problem here is an average Nigerian girl at least 98% of them as well as the boys too has slept with more than one partner between the time they lost their virginity till their 30th birthday" Quote closed.

I know you may have met so many people in your business to make such bold statement. Did you happen to know about these statistics by meeting these people in your Truck Pushing Business ? Cos to my knowledge, you are not well-travelled, not to 36 States plus Abuja. How did you get these statistics ?
When last did you take your med?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Soso990240: do u knw how many guys dat penetrate ur girl's hole wen u ar nt around? Judge ur gal 1st.

I don't have to worry about that because i don't date prostitutes
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Soso990240(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nope, the probability for prostitu/te having STI is higher. Chances are you may also have several STDs too.
mr wisdom..and u dnt knw dat 80% of dm cnt sleep wit u witout protection(con.dom)
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Soso990240: mr wisdom..and u dnt knw dat 80% of dm cnt sleep wit u witout protection(con.dom)

FYI, all you need is bodily fluids contact and bang! STI is yours condom or no condom grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: When last did you take your med?
Stay on the point, and do not pretend to be ignorant, you are not ignorant, you are corny.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by FutureDon(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Na only olosho dey get STD/HIV?

Na only olosho dey smell?

Abeg olosho get class ooo.

I sabi some creamy/clean/expensive Lead City Uni babes back then wey dey codedly into prostitution.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I don't have to worry about that because i don't date prostitutes
How would you know if a girl was or is a prostitute if you meet her in the church,mosque,social network,school,park ,neighborhood ?..... tell me.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by salbis(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hahahahahaha.............!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Do you know how long your women stay on the street? You think they shower after every payment? undecided
u no read am say dm dey shower when u carry them go house?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Gudiza(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
bro, just be glad konji no hook u or else.... shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
FutureDon: Na only olosho dey get STD/HIV?

Na only olosho dey smell?

Abeg olosho get class ooo.

I sabi some creamy/clean/expensive Lead City Uni babes back then wey dey codedly into prostitution.
Handshake for you....some folks would be dating those chicks and be claiming to be dating a non prostitute....mtcheew ....smh
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
But d man dey give her cash to please her and make she no stop to open her legs for am
Texas.Cowgirl:

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Stay on the point, and do not pretend to be ignorant, you are not ignorant, you are corny.
Lmao grin grin grin....i'm tired and out, i'll meet you up here by 8pm,.... Bill!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by FutureDon(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Handshake for you....some folks would be dating those chicks and be claiming to be dating a non prostitute....mtcheew ....smh

Abi oo, gone are those days when a prostitute has to stand by the roadside. One mugu go dey love-up here and there, whereas his girlfriend is busy chopping 'epon' up and down the streets of Lagos in return for money.

4 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao grin grin grin....i'm tired and out, i'll meet you up here by 8pm,.... Bill!
Alrite Buddy, get me a stripper when you are back, I love them gurls.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Dsage1: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Which village are you ? Cos here, the hookers are the most beautiful things since Gomorrah

Don't mind the bush guy.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by henwun(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Same hand you're going to use to eat iyan and egusi?

ewww

You don't get it! It's called self service!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.