Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy (1435 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by iterateDALOOPho(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
--hacked account--
Hello how are you doing today and I'm sorry that I did not call you non ping you today and I want u to know that I'm out of cash and my BIS has expired that was why I did not reply u back.. And how was your day so far and I miss you a lot babe..
April 3

3:52pm
--girl--
Sup

3:52pm
--hacked account--
i'm good and how are you doing today?

4:00pm
--girl--
R u dere?

4:01pm
--hacked account--
yes i'm here shy you no see my message nii

4:02pm
--girl--
Just dere,were r u n av u eatin?

4:03pm
--hacked account--
Not really have not Eating and i'm jst at home thinking about you
and are we going to see this Everning ?

4:05pm
--girl--
Yeh we would,I will let u knw wen am chance

4:12pm
--hacked account--
Okay Try and call me on my Airtel line or Flash me Ok.. so that we could talk on there so that i will come and Met you at the Home....
I Think we are going to met at home now..so that we can do what will have Plains for ..

5:08pm
--girl--
Ohk dear

6:18pm
--hacked account--
Okay my love and try and call me or flash me on my airtel line when you are ready at home ok...so that will do what will promise each other ok...

6:28pm
--girl--
Yeh babe will do dat

6:32pm
--hacked account--
okay and i love you so much..i love you more than anything....

6:38pm
--girl--
Luv u more,av u eatin nw?

6:39pm
--hacked account--
yes have eat something now..
so what about you and who was the cild you told to shup up when i was calling you on phone?
and where are you now and is your mom at the shop with you?

6:45pm
--girl--
Gud 2 hear dat,my babe gal,we r in d shop nw n u?

6:50pm
--hacked account--
i'm still at home for now..but i will be coming to dopemu very soon... so that i will wait for you to call me..so we could come and met you at your street..so that will both will go your home together..
April 3

10:29pm
--girl--
Babe am really sorry my Phone went off coz of low ba3,wen I came back dere waz no light,Plz am so sorry just saw ur last teXt nw,u can ask 4rm Bambam coz is dere shop I charge my phone which I just take nw n text u back,am really sorry,we will c 2morrw,put on ur mtn let talk @ nyt will call u 4rm my mum phone,luv u so much dear..
April 4

4:23am
--hacked account--
Oh Ok i do understand and i want you to know that Have been trying to reach you That was yesterday nite and i could not get you.it was so Painfully to me Cos we both have arrangement and i hope we are going to make it Happen today at your Home...I Dont want any Excuse and i want you to know that have miss you so much and i cant wait to hold you tight to my Arms...So lets me and you fix the All thing today at your Home Ok...Try and lets me know that Time you are going to be at home today so that we could do the Whole thing we both Promise Ourself ok..Love you more

6:52am
--girl--
Ohk dear,gud mornin dear I try callIn u dis early mornin wat it said waZ nt reachable,so we I woke up dis mornIn around 6am I saw ur missed cAll,hoPe u slept?takie..
Ohk dear,gud mornin dear I try callIn u dis early mornin wat it said waZ nt reachable,so we I woke up dis mornIn around 6am I saw ur missed cAll,hoPe u slept?takie..
April 4

4:38pm
--hacked account--
Sure i sleep well.. and i want you to know that have miss you so much and i love you more and more babe...so when you come around May sure you call me so that we could have some fun together babe ....

4:43pm
--girl--
Ofcourse my luv

4:44pm
--hacked account--
Okay my love and i love you so much...Have miss you for now.....It been a while have set my eyes on you babe

4:56pm
--hacked account--
And try and talk to me so that when you get to your street to house make you lets me know..so that we could have more and more fun my love

4:57pm
--girl--
Yeh babe

4:58pm
--hacked account--
Okay my love... and try and make it fast to house in time...Ok so that me and you will be going to your house together as well ok
April 5

12:30am
--hacked account--
Hello my dear and try and lets me know when you about to call me so that i will give you the MTNLINE You are going to call me on Ok
April 5

10:17pm
--girl--
Hello dear,I had low ba3 since mornin I just finish chargin my phone nw in bambam shop,hw waz ur day?

12:54am
--hacked account--
My day was Good and is just because have miss you alot today and that was Why i'm worried about you and i hope we are going to see today as well.. so that we could have more fun at your Home today mylove and i hope you really enjoy the last one we did as well...
April 9

3:55am
--girl--
Until u get ur Phone back be4 I start talkin 2 u,n tell me d truth who u gave ur phone 2?Coz I don't believe wat u told me.

3:58am
--hacked account--
Okay than.. why are you acting this Ways now and i think have told you everything about the phone Sabina..have miss you and i know you will be Angry with me But i'm sorry ok

4:00am
--girl--
Y would u live ur phone wit sum1?d only way we would talk is wen u get ur phone back,dats all.

4:21am
--hacked account--
What do you mean by that and cant will talk on here or cell phone..i call your cell phone yesterday night as well it was Off..
April 9

11:21pm
--girl--
I just saw ur missed call,I av told u dat Be4 we could talk u should ColleCt ur phone,hw would u give ur phone 2 a lady?u av nt told me d truth.
April 10

5:00am
--hacked account--
What do you mean by that.. is better for you to stop all this Nonsense Ok

7:02am
--girl--
Wat nonsense?den who did u give ur Phone 2?

8:06am
--hacked account--
I Want you to try and believe me for once Ok.. i dont really like the way you are Behaving and is this how you behave before Or you just change all because you know that i love you..

8:21am
--girl--
I didn't change ok,den who is d lady dat is changin her dp in ur phone?can u tell me?

8:25am
--hacked account--
Oh Ok... i will have to tell you that when we both see in person... Is not what me and you can be Discussing on here Ok... and how are you doing and how is your Mom i hope she doing Good?
i dey and what abaout you?
April 10

11:58pm
--girl--
Am nt happy wIt u

2:32am
--hacked account--
Yes i know you are not happy with me ..all because of we are Miss understand each other and i want you to know that have miss you so much and i love you more and more and i wish could both can have some time together and talk about this Issue and i as well have fun with each other..
April 12

11:13am
--girl--
so u still don't wanna collect ur phone 4rm her ba?

1:06pm
--hacked account--
What do you mean by have not collect my phone from her...

1:12pm
--girl--
Na u knw

1:14pm
--hacked account--
What do you mean by that.. Pls I think I still deserve some respect here ok..

1:17pm
--girl--
I hear u sir,hope I av giving u d resPect?u r without ur bb phone 4 d Past 2weeks nw,u don't care 2 collect ur phone,d lady use ur phone as if it is her own,n u r tellin me she is nt ur girlfriend?

1:19pm
--hacked account--
I think u and this gurl have already talk before and u ask her that I'm I his bf and she told u that No.. So why can't you believe that?

1:26pm
--girl--
I thought u said it waz a guy dat av ur phone
Den who is she 2 u?n y did u do as if u didn't knw her wen I show u d pix?do I luke lyk a learner here?

1:36pm
--hacked account--
Lol.. What do you mean.. I just discover that the guy gave the phone to the gurl that is using it now.. And she not around for now..

1:51pm
--girl--
Hmmm lies,plz am nt a learner ohk

1:55pm
--hacked account--
Oh ok so who con be learner make u stop ham joooor...so are we seeing today?
April 15

11:48am
--girl--
U c ur life,So u av obi again?u don't wanna collect ur phone again,I don't understand u again,1st u told me it waz a guy dat waz chargin ur phone dat took it,nw is a girl dat is usin ur phone,I think u r a player
April 15

2:52pm
--hacked account--
What do you mean by a Player and i want you to know that the Gurl using my phone is My lil angel and His like Junior to me Ok... and if you dont believe me than..No Problem Ok

3:02pm
--girl--
Yeh I don't believe dat ok,den who is obi?

3:02pm
--hacked account--
Obi is just s Friends..
shay make i give you him name for facebook make you go check ham for my Friends List.. why you no won dey believe me?

3:09pm
--girl--
Y I go believe u?wen u hear woman voice,dat is y u called obi ok.

3:10pm
--hacked account--
What do you mean... and the Guy voice seem like woman voice like that Ok

3:14pm
--girl--
Hmmm I hear u.

3:18pm
--hacked account--
Okay so where are you now and did you miss me/

3:30pm
--hacked account--
Are you there and Are you not going to talk to me now?

3:35pm
--girl--
am till angry wit u

3:36pm
--hacked account--
Oh Ok I'm sorry Ok
Can you just try and Understand me ..Lets put stop in all this Fighting of a thing..

3:45pm
--girl--
I will nt ok

3:50pm
--hacked account--
Why?
Sunday

8:47pm
--girl--
So dat is ur girlfriend,u lie 2 me,u r a player
Monday

1:03am
--girl--
U never luv me,u just wat 2 use me n dumb me,bt I thank God dat I waz nt so cheap,I Saw hw she waz holdin u,
Today

7:34am
--hacked account--
Pls dont tell me all this Sense and i want you to know that we both Enjoy the time we have together and ..I Dont really think you love me as well.. you are just a player as you are... dont you know that i do hear what you have been doing around as well.. when i see that you are a player and i went for another gurl that willl take care of me and that will love me for real Ok so Bye for now Player..

9:28am
--girl--
Wat I av been doin around lyk hw?av u seen me wit a guy or wat,u knw people will wanna talk n I don't care coz I knw my self, no1 4rm dis area or anywere can say he has Slept wit me or anything lyk dat,so I knw my self,anyway thanks 4 tellin me n breakin my heart,God knws dat am nt a player n dat I had only u,wat did u take me 4 dat I will be goin out wit guys in area,it is God dat will pay either me or u who is cheatin who,we had probs wen I discover u gave ur Phone 2 a lady n u told me it waz a guy,n I wanted u 2 knw d truth dat waz y I gave u a break,bt u were still tellin a lie,u r d player here,anyway I understand wat u r doin just go ahead n enjoy her,I knw u r a player God will pay u back wit wat u did 2 u,dat is a promise which u knw is d truth,I would be fine don't worry about me,God is my strength,dat is y I never needed a guy coz of a heartbreak,I will never av nothing 2 do wit guys anymore,so plz don't tell any1 u knw me,let it die as if we never met n plz don't reply me,if is possible unfriend me here,n delete my number as well,if we c plz don't greet me,so I wish u d best in life.bye 4ever
Today

3:45pm
--hacked account--
Okay have had that.. so you can do that your Self Ok
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2013

Kini eleyi?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Enegod(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
.………../” )
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\………….
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by iterateDALOOPho(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Enegod: .………../” )
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\………….
Dude, take a jump-off(Jimmy) d 3rd Mainland Br.....
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by hidenconyo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
crap
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Fishoy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
hiden_conyo: crap

seconded

1 Like

Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Exponental(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thank God I didnt finish reading. The comments are nt encouraging.
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Screwface(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
You both should go learn how to READ and WRITE.

Op,

Screw you...for wasting my sleep time.
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Abbott(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Dude, seriously what is this "thing" you have written?
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by Abbey2sam(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op what were you thinking? Are you madt or something?

Rubbish

.………../” )
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\………….
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by rodeo0070(m): 5:39am On Apr 24, 2013

Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by pomporiking: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Wow!!another level of bullsh*t
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by diamondlove: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Eyah
Gal got dumped afta sexxx
Pele
Men and their ways
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by boron10(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Both of them don't deserve love, they deserve to be taught good english.
Re: Romance Gone Sour On Facebook...enjoy by iterateDALOOPho(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Abbott: Dude, seriously what is this "thing" you have written?

daz defnitly not my convo... just cracked up some local dude's FB acc nd found dis illiterate convo..

safe

(1) (Reply)

Madly In Love With My Friend / She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.