Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe (9611 Views)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Boyoorisha: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2013
tomakint: In as much as many people will not agree with the submission of Okupe here, it is very glaring that ACN has been taken to the slaughter house in future elections in SW as a result of the merger with APC! I stand to be corrected, ACN still has more relevance in the national scene as a strong opposition unlike the hurriedly planned APC, yes Okupe was absolutely right on this one that, ACN has just committed political suicide with that political amalgamation with other strange bed fellows cool

What do you know about politics?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by inspirenet: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Okupe is feeling the heat from APC.

cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by duality(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2013
donroxy: Tinubu, other have committed political suicide

OKUPE: says, the ACN has just committed political suicide. I am not talking about personalities leading the party, I am talking about the party itself.

now you see...
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by erad(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2013
Like i'll keep saying, Jonathan and his cohorts are textbook politicians... They really need to evolve.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Olaolufred(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Goddex: UPN is coming to replace ACN as our regional party in South West. Up UPN!!! Up Awo!!!

UPN THAT DIED BEFORE AWO IN FAR AWAY 1983?
KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELF.
FREDRICK FASHEUN IS DOING THE BIDDING OF Jonathan SO AS TO SECURE HIS MOUTH-WATERING CONTRACT OF PIPELINE PROTECTION.
YORUBAS ARE LITERATE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO REPRESENT OUR INTEREST TO WHO IS FIGHTING FOR HIS PERSONAL ONE.
UPN IS DEAD. THOUGH AWO LIVES.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by anonimi: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2013
ninja4life: if he is able to give constant power supply b4 2015 and can reconstruct major roads in d south west i'm sure we will vote massively for him

Can we use the same standard for the dominant party in power for South west i.e. the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN

[size=14pt]if ACN governors and LGA chairmen are able to give constant PIPEBORNE WATER supply b4 2015 and can reconstruct FEEDER roads (under their jurisdiction) in d south west i'm sure we will vote massively for THEM[/size]

Shebi what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Hence the performance measure for the centre/federal should also be used for the state and LGAs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Olaolufred(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2013
PDP IS PROGRESSING INTO PFT(PEOPLE FOOLING THEMSELVES).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2013
OsunOriginal: Okupe is a fool. Is he talking on behalf of us? When was the dog appointed as the mouth piece of yoruba?

We yorubas have approved apc as our new party and nothing will stop that. GEJ, okupe and fasheun should speed up the rivival of upn - it wont stop anything. Yorubas are not dumbs and we are even very much more sofisticated than these fools think.

We ko wee wee ni. Kindly speak for yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
it is not in my nature or character to hurl insults at people ,but all i will say is 2015 is just around the corner WE SHALL SEE.it is time to teach these acn guys how the game is played
Which game have you eva playe,do you thnk we are talking ludo or police and thief?abegi go siddon,you wan teach who how which game is played.Take a drive round the entire SW and see how dead the PDP is.

All those GEJ is hobnobbing with are just political jobbers who cannot even win there wards, go ask OBJ or Bankole they will tell you hw much we yorubas abhor the PDP.

We are not into personality but political parties i have seen the best candidates loose eletions several times over just because thy were in the wrong party.I trust my people will go for anythng other than the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2013
tomakint: In as much as many people will not agree with the submission of Okupe here, it is very glaring that ACN has been taken to the slaughter house in future elections in SW as a result of the merger with APC! I stand to be corrected, ACN still has more relevance in the national scene as a strong opposition unlike the hurriedly planned APC, yes Okupe was absolutely right on this one that, ACN has just committed political suicide with that political amalgamation with other strange bed fellows cool
since u stand to be corrected then u would be corrected.....

Why are u people afraid of competition,why are u afraid of change,why do u people always see the present not the future,is PDP operating Optimally,is this how and what our country should be,how do we change our governance,how do we reshape our political ideology,u lambasted all oppositions as ''regional parties'' with ''Regional agenda'' not ''Nigerian Agenda'' now the oppositions are going ''National'' u people are crying wolf.............Do u want to remain this way..........Don't u know the essence of competition.........??

We need check and balances,we need change......

PDP is a military party,we need democratic party (APC)smiley

Tomakint,answer my question one after the day if u meant business!!!

As for Okupe,APC will Hire him as ''attack Dog'' when it emerged in 2015 ......!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by lacasa: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Why is he taking panadol for another man's headache?

#.. APC on one hand, Amaechi on the other grin

Retardeen is on the attack grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Goddex: UPN is coming to replace ACN as our regional party in South West. Up UPN!!! Up Awo!!!
We already knw AWO is dead and there is no one like him those promoting UPN are nothng like awo and thy are just looking for how to get money off GEJ.Fasheun is a militant and i trust my people neva vote for such people with no political antecedents.We all knw where our votes belong.APC APC APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by BarryX(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Must Doyin Okupe rant? By the way, we know what they're all after, licking each other as.ses as usual. No real talk or policy that can at least make Nigerians have some faith in their capabilities. When will they learn Silence is Golden!
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2013
duality:

OKUPE: says, the ACN has just committed political suicide. I am not talking about personalities leading the party, I am talking about the party itself.

now you see...
who are ''The ACN'' abi na ACN dey drive itself .......Yes of course,I know ACN is a legal entity .....!!!

And the Party is being sacrificed by the drivers to form a ''national outlook'' APC......

Does ''ACN'' need Okupe to remind HER she would die if aligned with APC .........It is a FACT!!!

Okupe shd not be scared,he would accompany his Boss on boat to Otueke grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=duality]
grin
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2013
njazra: Okupe, must you always talk about Buhari? grin grin Why are you scared?

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, told the Nigerian Tribune that it was certain the Yoruba would not vote a platform with General Muhammadu Buhari as presidential standard-bearer.

Are you now the spokesperson for the Yorubas? You get problem oooo Okupe grin grin
Please where is the guy from and wht has the guy achived? We dont even knw, abeg leave the guy make we talk beta thng.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2013
OsunOriginal: Okupe is a fool. Is he talking on behalf of us? When was the dog appointed as the mouth piece of yoruba?

We yorubas have approved apc as our new party and nothing will stop that. GEJ, okupe and fasheun should speed up the rivival of upn - it wont stop anything. Yorubas are not dumbs and we are even very much more sofisticated than these fools think.
and who made you the mouth piece of the yorubas to say the yorubas have accepted APC as the yoruba's party?
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by justsayemma(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Is Doyin Okukpe nw †ђξ spokes man 4 Pdp? Is tax payers moni bin used 2 pay dis guy? I tot wen Tinubu commented on Pdp gov forum,pdp said he has no right 2 meddle in dia affair,so wats pdp concern in Acn affair nw?
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Boyoorisha:

What do you know about politics?

He knows nothing at all because he is the typical embodiment of Nigerian youths. Vacuous, materialistic and crassly myopic.

Which of us will live forever? Is it not worth making sacrifices and fighting for some causes at certain stages in life even if the outcome/future is unknown? The only thing constant in life is change.

We saw young Egyptians, Tunisians and Libyans lay their lives down for what they believed in recently. ACN is merely merging with others and Okupe is showing himself to be a mercenary who will never understand the concept of moving out of a comfort zone in trying to achieve something worthwhile.

Okupe is then joined in this idiotic display by the Nigerian youths in cyberspace who validates Rotimi Amaechi's recent utterance that Nigerians are too weak and docile to ever do anything radical about their current awful predicament.

Let us not forget it is this same Okupe who showed exactly what he believed in recently with the utterance that "when people unite to share what is scarce and you have no one to fight for you, then there is a problem". He said this in regard to the SW not having weighty offices at the centre, enabling charlatans like him to 'eat', when men of ideas appreciate it is about the quality of life of ordinary Nigerians.

Did even Jesus not sacrifice for the salvation of humanity? Okupe and his backers on Nairaland are the disgraceful elements testifying to the ugly aspects of what some Nigerians are. I.e materialistic opportunist and fraudsters who rationalise everything via the perspective of never losing control of the money and 'juicy' positions. When the merger did not work last time it was the charlatan you respond to here and the Okupes in our polity who mocked that the opposition Parties were "too selfish to put their difference aside". Now they talk of "suicide". Hypocritical double-speak.

Yet, I only smell the fear of those who know Nigeria is about to change for good.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2013
njazra: Okupe, must you always talk about Buhari? grin grin Why are you scared?

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, told the Nigerian Tribune that it was certain the Yoruba would not vote a platform with General Muhammadu Buhari as presidential standard-bearer.

Are you now the spokesperson for the Yorubas? You get problem oooo Okupe grin grin
Please where is the guy from and wht has the guy achived? We dont even knw, abeg leave the guy make we talk beta thng.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2013
i think u have just said it the way it is.people dont seem to understand and i dont think they will when u tell them the truth.acn shouldnt have merged ,the party was already making in road into the south east nd with time they would have penetrated the north.when u give a concrete opinion they say u are a bootlicker.
this merger just made 2015 election easier for pdp,all they need to do now is get a sellable candidate and that is it ,acn or apc is dead.most of the politicians in this so called merger will still decamp to pdp before and after the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2013
dirtymoney:
and who made you the mouth piece of the yorubas to say the yorubas have accepted APC as the yoruba's party?
i beg help me ask am oooo.i dont know where they all seem to get the idea from that every single yoruba man loves nd like their so called apc
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2013
gboss4sure: War of words but is true. Every sensible Nigerian now sees tinubu and co as too desperate for power.
As your name implies,you actually need a big GBOSS on your face! Too desperate for power my foot ,wht shuld thy do?sit down and watch as dumbass GEJ is driving us at breakneck speed to destruction.
If you are comfortable with cluelessness and brazen mediocrity well gud for you i want a change cos evry1 is tired of tht slowpoke tht had no shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2013
Oku-igbe! U & ur dumb head boss need brain transplant asap!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2013
emmysenior: grin I pity you. Keep playing the masses & in-turn use their wealth to smoke, womanize, eat food of 2billion naira etc. Remember there's a guy on vacation called justice, and when he returns, he will definitely clamp down on u stvp1d people, infact, people like you deserve a long wood inserted into their anus & left in the sun to die. Nonsense.
thanks i will take ur insults on me as a compliment.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2013

How can you say the ACN which is seen as a Yoruba Yoruba party have a more national outlook than the APC which has people fro other geo zones in its vanguard.Tinubu and BUhari were smart enuf to knw tht thy uld not go it alone and it was best to combine strenghts to fight naija's common enemy PDP.
Thanks for no thanks with your advice we wont take it from a GEJ apologist like Tomakint.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2013
chiover: The man Okupe is a yoruba, he knows his people very well so I don't think he is spewing thrash here
Is he more yoruba tan Tinubu or Bisi Akande or olusegun OSoba.The guy is a nobody in yoruba land i tell you tht he can not even rally the people in his ward to voting PDP.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2013
people are already tribalising this issue.the yorubas cannot single handedly influence the emergence of the next president.who says that the north will not vote pdp again ?that person must be a newbie to nigerian politics,the south east and south south too are there ,so what are we talking about?whether we like it or not ,gej or not pdp will WIN the presidency come 2015.
if apc should rig the whole south west what about other regions.people should remember the south west didnt vote for obj or pdp in 1999,but yet pdp won.just lets wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

He knows nothing at all because he is the typical embodiment of Nigerian youths. Vacuous, materialistic and crassly myopic.

Which of us will live forever? Is it not worth making sacrifices and fighting for some causes at certain stages in life even if the outcome/future is unknown? The only thing constant in life is change.

We saw young Egyptians, Tunisians and Libyans lay their lives down for what they believed in recently. ACN is merely merging with others and Okupe is showing himself to be a mercenary who will never understand the concept of moving out of a comfort zone in trying to achieve something worthwhile.

Okupe is then joined in this idiotic display by the Nigerian youths in cyberspace who validates Rotimi Amaechi's recent utterance that Nigerians are too weak and docile to ever do anything radical about their current awful predicament.

Let us not forget it is this same Okupe who showed exactly what he believed in recently with the utterance that "when people unite to share what is scarce and you have no one to fight for you, then there is a problem". He said this in regard to the SW not having weighty offices at the centre, enabling charlatans like him to 'eat', when men of ideas appreciate it is about the quality of life of ordinary Nigerians.

Did even Jesus not sacrifice for the salvation of humanity? Okupe and his backers on Nairaland are the disgraceful elements testifying to the ugly aspects of what some Nigerians are. I.e materialistic opportunist and fraudsters who rationalise everything via the perspective of never losing control of the money and 'juicy' positions. When the merger did not work last time it was the charlatan you respond to here and the Okupes in our polity who mocked that the opposition Parties were "too selfish to put their difference aside". Now they talk of "suicide". Hypocritical double-speak.

Yet, I only smell the fear of those who know Nigeria is about to change for good.
Bros we already died in 2011 by allowing GEJ bcom prez,we are not afraid of dying again,we will do evrythng to vote the PDP out 2015.GEJ and his cohorts are just wasting thir time.Our minds are already madeup.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Aderostock(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2013
anonimi:

Can we use the same standard for the dominant party in power for South west i.e. the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN

Shebi what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Hence the performance measure for the centre/federal should also be used for the state and LGAs!!!

You are omo Igbo! so I can't really blame u for this statement u made. ACN governments have done inner city/feeders roads than your PDP governments of the past and present.
Just last year alone, Fashola built 120 inner roads and this year plans to build 100 roads. What have PDP govts. In ur yiboland done other than to concentrate only on the major roads?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by victorD3: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2013
ewet: Okupe,okupe you are here again. What does the yoruba nation have to benefit from a GEJ presidency?absolutely nothng.We neva have and we neva will.
Its none of your business if the ACN dies or lives. why are you taking panadol for anoda persons headache.What you shuld be telling us is how well GEJ is doin or is there absolutely nothng gud abt the GEJ admo tht you have to stast saddling us with this rubbish.

What is yoruba benefiting from Thiefnibu?
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2013
ewet:
Bros we already died in 2011 by allowing GEJ bcom prez,we are not afraid of dying again,we will do evrythng to vote the PDP out 2015.GEJ and his cohorts are just wasting thir time.Our minds are already madeup.

My brother, Okupe is only scared it is "game over" for undeserving elements like him and his paymasters in a new order under the APC. Why will he not squirm like a Pig about to be dragged out of a mud pit? The entire world agrees this is good for Nigeria's democracy yet who are the immature folks having a problem with ACN correctly sacrificing for the evolutionary good of Nigeria? You guessed it. Mercenaries and small-minded charlatans who, for one reason or the other, want a continuation of the wretched status quo no sane person will agree is acceptable.

Which well-adjusted person will have a problem with a very corrupt and ultra-indolent Party being challenged to move away from it's 14 years comfort zone of impunity predicated on the knowledge that it can misrule Nigeria as badly as it wants only to always be returned to the centre at the polls? This is why it is difficult to pity Nigerians sometimes when they show they do not pity/respect themselves and are actually the ones speaking in favour of the continuation of the terrible status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting Scares Voters Away In Ebonyi / President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication / President Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo - VON DG, Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.