Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe (9610 Views)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by drnoel: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi: okupe is only confirming what analysts have been saying,acn should have retained their status and not joined this so called merger,this will be their greatest undoing because some of the ppl in this merger are pdp stooges and moles,it is sure that acn will lose some states in the next election.
I don't think so but we shall see. 2015 will shed light on how the politics of Nigeria would evolve in the next coming years. If the merger parties are able to get their shit 2gether, I would pity PDP cos it could mean their fall. That is like i said, if the merger parties can get their shit 2gether.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Reference(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2013
I hope the merger succeeds but I sure am not supporting replacing one dominant political grouping with another. Both the PDP and APC should focus on policies and people rather than personalities. They should engage each other with a view to improving governance rather than seeking and hoping for the demise of the other.

This is how I distinguish those who have shady personal paraochial interests from those whose truly love this country, on both sides of the argument.

We want to see competition not conflict. Both parties should stop viewing the people as spoils of war. I hope you party generals and commanders hear this loud and clear.
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi: people are already tribalising this issue.the yorubas cannot single handedly influence the emergence of the next president.who says that the north will not vote pdp again ?that person must be a newbie to nigerian politics,the south east and south south too are there ,so what are we talking about?whether we like it or not ,gej or not pdp will WIN the presidency come 2015.
if apc should rig the whole south west what about other regions.people should remember the south west didnt vote for obj or pdp in 1999,but yet pdp won.just lets wait and see.
Mr Man, how do u read please, do u comprehend the OP at all.........na comment like urs dey create Tribal brouhaha on Nairaland ......

U wanna Tribalise this thread abi ........guy abeg read the Op again.....

Let me help you with some of the Key words in the OP :

ACN,YORUBA,Okupe,Southwest,Abraham Adesanya ..... Etc

So this is ACN/APC in Yorubaland not other region.....
What is Tribal in here again.......Okupe limited his trash on ACN/APC to Yorubaland .......thats what we re dealing with NOT other regions.....!!!
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
i beg help me ask am oooo.i dont know where they all seem to get the idea from that every single yoruba man loves nd like their so called apc

Look, stop jumping around in idiocy. The 2011 election showed, beyond any shadow of doubt, that the SW has rejected the PDP. You can therefore keep dreaming of a PDP comeback in the SW or deal with reality. The PDP is dead in the SW for very good reasons and even as your sort do not want to admit it, the much better performance of the ACN, after the PDP days of chaos, will keep the PDP firmly six feet under in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
donroxy: Mr Man, how do u read please, do u comprehend the OP at all.........na comment like urs dey create Tribal brouhaha on Nairaland ......

U wanna Tribalise this thread abi ........guy abeg read the Op again.....

Let me help you with some of the Key words in the OP :

ACN,YORUBA,Okupe,Southwest,Abraham Adesanya ..... Etc

So this is ACN/APC in Yorubaland not other region.....
What is Tribal in here again.......Okupe limited his trash on ACN/APC to Yorubaland .......thats what we re dealing with NOT other regions.....!!!

Thank you. As Okupe and GEJ are treacherous, so also those who hold brief for them. Okupe, by his own past utterance, has shown he believes crudely in the PDP concept of individuals coming together to share Nigeria's commonwealth exactly as the Charge d’ affaires of the US embassy in Nigeria, Lisa Piascik, stated in the past when she opined that the PDP is not a political Party in the real sense of the word but merely a congregation of individuals united by the desire to share the 'national cake' amongst themselves alone.

It is the tragedy of Nigeria that it is GEJ, Okupe and other misfits who control offices they would have no business occupying in nation where meritorious appointment is the mainstay of governance success. This is why Okupe is yapping in overdrive lately. It is the rants of a a man scared of losing it all because he know there is no place for him when the system is fully opened up to the concept of merit and ability carrying the day as the ACN demonstrates it is fully committed to .

http://stephendieseruvwe./2012/03/11/pdp-is-not-a-political-party-but-a-fractious-and-opportunistic-coalition-of-interests-lisa-piascik/

PDP IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY, BUT A FRACTIOUS AND OPPORTUNISTIC COALITION OF INTERESTS – LISA PIASCIK
MARCH 11, 2012
tags: Corruption, PDP, People's Democratic Party
The United States does not consider the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party a political party, a US diplomatic cable leaked to the whistle blowing site, Wikileaks, and made exclusively available to NEXT has shown.

Charge d’ affaires of the US embassy in Nigeria, Lisa Piascik, in a dispatch dated October 19, 2007, informed Washington that despite its labelling as a political party, the PDP did not meet “the common western understanding” of a political party.

According to Ms. Piascik, the PDP “lacks key ingredients most political parties share”.

After taking a swipe at the party’s mission statement, the American diplomat proceeded to deliver what is probably the most scathing analysis yet of the PDP.

[size=14pt]“The PDP remains an agglomeration of interest groups formed around persons of prominence and power which are loosely tied together by a desire to remain in office and maintain access to the “national cake” or resources of the state”, Ms. Piascik declared.[/size]

“The PDP remains a highly fractious and opportunistic coalition of interests. True opposition, in the form of a powerful group with access to the pillars of power, comes from within the PDP – not from without as would be expected in a democratic party structure.”

She added that the party, which claims to be the biggest political platform in Africa, has no “ideological consensus” whatsoever and had remained divided from the start.

In a comment attached to the cable, the American diplomat said, “The PDP remains a highly fractious and opportunistic coalition of interests. True opposition, in the form of a powerful group with access to the pillars of power, comes from within the PDP – not from without as would be expected in a democratic party structure.”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by thelastPope(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, stop jumping around in idiocy. The 2011 election showed, beyond any shadow of doubt, that the SW has rejected the PDP. You can therefore keep dreaming of a PDP comeback in the SW or deal with reality. The PDP is dead in the SW for very good reasons and even as your sort do not want to admit it, the performance of the ACN will keep the PDP firmly six feet under in the SW.

How did the 2011 election show that the SW rejected PDP and that the PDP is dead? Can you support your claim with the votes figures please? What was the figures in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, ekiti and Osun? You guys never stop indulging in lies!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Omen100(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2013
THE DUDE CALLED OKUPE IS JUST AN "ATTENTION LovePeddler"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2013
thelastPope:

How did the 2011 election show that the SW rejected PDP and that the PDP is dead? Can you support your claim with the votes figures please? What was the figures in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, ekiti and Osun? You guys never stop indulging in lies!
it is pointless arguing with that guy ,let him keep living his apc paradise,the likes of him wil always decamp after elections just to have a piece of the pudding,we know their type
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
for those claiming to know the history of river niger since 200bc ,they should understand that what happened in 2011 will not repeat itself.the things that happened then is one the reasons obj and gej arent on good terms.the case of oyo is an example and indigenes of oyo state that are politicians will know what happened between ladoja,akala and ajimobi.i wont go into details but if anyone is saying that pdp is dead in the south west that person ought to be called the best fool in the world

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2013
thelastPope:

Mumu. This is why unintelligent charlatans like you should have the sense to mind your own business. Do you know how many legislative seats the PDP lost in the SW? Olodo. You think everything is about gubernatorial elections? Only slow posters here would not have worked out who you are. Shameless wannabe. Try , for once in your wretched busybody life, to focus on Delta State politics and stop your malevolent obsession over SW politics you know nothing about.

Look at the situation in 2007:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Congress_of_Nigeria_(ACN)

In the 21 April 2007 Nigerian National Assembly election, the party won 32 out of 360 seats in the House of Representatives and 6 out of 109 seats in the Senate.[s][/s]

and 2011, with most gains in the SW :

Seats in the Senate 18 / 109
Seats in the House 74 / 360
Governorships 6 / 36

Stop chatting crap ogbeni. The only liars are folks like you who never mind their business and fraudulently want to misinterpret the clear choices others have made to suit your own parochial agenda. I am sure people like you deeply envy the cohesiveness with which the SW take political decisions but you can go and jump because that is not about to change. The political sophistication in the region is such that performers, whether they are ACN or Labour, are retained and non-performers, whether they are ACN also, are booted out in free and fair elections. Progress is all that matters.

The SW spoke decisively. You should mind your own business, focus on your own leaders because they are terrible enough to keep you occupied. Respect the choices of others and stop your wannabe obsession with them that leads you to lie openly and deny reality. I repeat that the PDP was soundly rejected in the SW in 2011. Deal with that fact loser and mind your own business.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
it is pointless arguing with that guy ,let him keep living his apc paradise,the likes of him wil always decamp after elections just to have a piece of the pudding,we know their type

Mumu. Ode igboro. I have answered your master with fact above. Like I keep saying to olodos like you, we can all be partisan in our affiliation but few, in a forum where cretins like you soil everything with sentiments, can defend there bias/position here with facts as some of us do consistently on virtually every topic.

Nothing can be as straightforward as I have put it to you and your co-travellers. Are we talking about the same PDP so decimated in the SW to the extent a whole Speaker of the lower house, i.e Bankole, and Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello could not even win in their hamlet?

What manner of 419ners are you guys to now come with this unbelievable revisionism? Is it not the same PDP that was reduced to begging the centre for token appointment it did not deserve courtesy of its awful electoral showing in the region? You guys are merely only sentimental and feudal. There is no redeeming quality to your sort of partisan outlook. You cheapen and dumb down the politics section here because you never do fact, logic or reality and I can only wonder how this must blight your efficacy and progress in real life.

By the way, as you claim to know "my type" is how I know your type also. Are you not among those worthless, jobless and disgraceful Nigerian thugs hanging around outside Nigerian restaurants in Accra begging and harassing every diner with the words "chairman wetin una get for us". Steeeewpid loser.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ewet: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2013
victorD3:

What is yoruba benefiting from Thiefnibu?
Wht has naija benefitted from GEJ.TINUBU has bin able to stand out has the pillar of the opposition. He has being able to sustainably deepen democracy in naija by charting the course of the opposition.
The SW now has bin able to find its political voice with this guy like never b4. He will not descend so low into battering words like market women against his opponents like the PDP has bin doin ever since.
He is an epitome of intelletualism which actually has bin lacking in naija"s political space filled with retardeen and intellectually lazy shylock politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Aderostock(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
victorD3:

What is yoruba benefiting from Thiefnibu?

Go and ask your kinsmen, what Yoruba benefits from Tinubu. Maybe u are blind!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu. Ode igboro. I have answered your master with fact above. Like I keep saying to olodos like you, we can all be partisan in our affiliation but few, in a forum where cretins like you soil everything with sentiments, can defend there bias/position here with facts as some of us do consistently on virtually every topic.

Nothing can be as straightforward as I have put it to you and your co-travellers. Are we talking about the same PDP so decimated in the SW to the extent a whole Speaker of the lower house, i.e Bankole, and Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello could not even win in their hamlet?

What manner of 419ners are you guys to now come with this unbelievable revisionism? Is it not the same PDP that was reduced to begging the centre for token appointment it did not deserve courtesy of its awful electoral showing in the region? You guys are merely only sentimental and feudal. There is no redeeming quality to your sort of partisan outlook. You cheapen and dumb down the politics section here because you never do fact, logic or reality and I can only wonder how this must blight your efficacy and progress in real life.
i wont trade insults with u ,i have elders in my family,but honestly gbawe i think u are too old for all this forum insults ,always try to make ur points without insulting ppl,that will protray maturity but if this is the only way u know then i wish u well.
just dont forget 2015 we are winning back the south west.and it is certain ur apc will lose the presidency.that is already settled

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by curtain: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2013
AT A TIME WEN AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN LIVING IN THE NORTH IS CONSIDERED A FOOLISH MAN FOR STAYING THEIR AND RISKING HIS LIFE, WEN A CORPER FROM LAGOS WULD NOT AGREE TO B POSTED TO KANO, WEN TINUBU HIMSELF CANNOT RESIDE IN KADUNA, AT SUCH TIME IS IDEA OF MERGER RATIONALIZED, SELF DECEPTION IS MAN'S WORST ENEMY, THE YORUBAS HAVE TRULY LOST THEIR ONLY POLITICAL SENSE OF BELONGING BY ALOWING THE HAUSA/FULANIS TO ACQUIRE THEM EVEN AT THIS NUCLEAR-AGE WHEN POLITICS CO-EXIST WITH SENTIMENTS, IF NOT HOW CAN U MERGE WITH THOSE U CANT LIVE TOGETHER WITH? WHO IS DECIEVING WHO!?
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
i wont trade insults with u ,i have elders in my family,but honestly gbawe i think u are too old for all this forum insults ,always try to make ur points without insulting ppl,that will protray maturity but if this is the only way u know then i wish u well.
just dont forget 2015 we are winning back the south west.and it is certain ur apc will lose the presidency.that is already settled

Shut up silly hypocrite. Nothing I do is by accident. I am a polite person by nature but many of you here are slimy b.astarrds who want to insult other freely and then play victim next minute when you gain the same sort of response you dish out.

Anyone I insult here deserves it because they would have thrown insults first. Even here I will prove it. What have you written below if not character assassination and an insult against my person? Guy, stop being an open and cowardly pretender and slimeball. You will only get exposed for it.

If you do not want to be insulted then don't throw it around because what I know of this forum is that cowards like you get emboldened when you think your unsolicited insults are cowering others. What "pudding" have you set aside for me and what is "my type" you have worked out in you dishonest mind? Or do you think everyone is a jobless and hungry mercenary for hire like you and Okupe? Respect yourself and get respect in return. Simple.

the likes of him wil always decamp after elections just to have a piece of the pudding,we know their type

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by thelastPope(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu. This is why unintelligent charlatans like you should have the sense to mind your own business. Do you know how many legislative seats the PDP lost in the SW? Olodo. You think everything is about gubernatorial elections? Only slow posters here would not have worked out who you are. Shameless wannabe. Try , for once in your wretched busybody life, to focus on Delta State politics and stop your malevolent obsession over SW politics you know nothing about.

Look at the situation in 2007:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Congress_of_Nigeria_(ACN)

and 2011, with most gains in the SW :

Stop chatting crap ogbeni. The only liars are folks like you who never mind their business and fraudulently want to misinterpret the clear choices others have made to suit your own parochial agenda. I am sure people like you deeply envy the cohesiveness with which the SW take political decisions but you can go and jump because that is not about to change. The political sophistication in the region is such that performers, whether they are ACN or Labour, are retained and non-performers, whether they are ACN also, are booted out in free and fair elections. Progress is all that matters.

The SW spoke decisively. You should mind your own business, focus on your own leaders because they are terrible enough to keep you occupied. Respect the choices of others and stop your wannabe obsession with them that leads you to lie openly and deny reality. I repeat that the PDP was soundly rejected in the SW in 2011. Deal with that fact loser and mind your own business.

Anytime you are found out, you repond with 22 paragraphs of insults and meaningless google search results. Is this how your brain works?

What are the election figures of 2011 from oyo, ogun, ondo, ekiti and osun and how does it support your lies that the PDP has been rejected and is dead in the south west? Don't evade the question. Man up! Why did LASG have to rig the last LGA elections? You are loosing ground here. Do something fast!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
thelastPope:

Anytime you are found out, you repond with 22 paragraphs of insults and meaningless google search results. Is this how your brain works?

What are the election figures of 2011 from oyo, ogun, ondo, ekiti and osun and how does it support your lies that the PDP has been rejected and is dead in the south west? Don't evade the question. Man up! Why did LASG have to rig the last LGA elections? You are loosing ground here. Do something fast!

Mumu, the entire forum can see you are the only one who has been "found out". Instead of begging others to help your mischief, why not simply present whatever figures you have for inspection here, as I have done, and let others judge for themselves?

It seems you are too unintelligently obdurate to understand the simplicity of the notion that the PDP politicians were voted out of the top/most influential political offices in the SW in 2011. I.e the sort of offices capable of affecting the policy direction of the region. That is why you are running around making no sense as usual. Overcome the cowardice you confessed to and focus on Delta State politics. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Also, try and learn to spell properly. It is losing not "loosing". Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up silly hypocrite. Nothing I do is by accident. I am a polite person by nature but many of you here are slimy b.astarrds who want to insult other freely and then play victim next minute when you gain the same sort of response you dish out.

Anyone I insult here deserves it because they would have thrown insults first. Even here I will prove it. What have you written below if not character assassination and an insult against my person? Guy, stop being an open and cowardly pretender and slimeball. You will only get exposed for it.

If you do not want to be insulted then don't throw it around because what I know of this forum is that cowards like you get emboldened when you think your unsolicited insults are cowering others. What "pudding" have you set aside for me and what is "my type" you have worked out in you dishonest mind? Or do you think everyone is a jobless and hungry mercenary for hire like you and Okupe? Respect yourself and get respect in return. Simple.

old man shut up and listen,if u have missed any of ur anti rabies then go and take it.i didnt insults but if that consitute an insult to ur grey hair then take it.i never run away from a duel.agbaya oshi
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
old man shut up and listen,if u have missed any of ur anti rabies then go and take it.i didnt insults but if that consitute an insult to ur grey hair then take it.i never run away from a duel.agbaya oshi

Mumu? Why don't you start by telling us your age instead of insinuating you are younger than others? Silly 419ner. Is that not standard behavior of 'wayo' people and yahoo-yahoo fraudsters like you?

Is it not what your sort do even at the national level to the disgrace of Nigeria and to the extent we have 36-year old parading as under 17 and pretending to be younger than Lionel Messi? Meanwhile 25 year old Messi is having a stonking career while "22 year old" Macauley Chrisantus and others who bullied genuine 17 year old in 2007 to win the under 17 world trophy have faded into obscurity and are nowhere to be seen today.

A nation of 419 at every level aptly typified by crooks like you with the mind-reading ability to predict the age of others, on an anonymous forum, when they have not been told such. I bet you are 19 and studying for a masters as most Nairalanders claim here rather than an old drifter moving from Country to Country hustling. Keep deceiving yourself. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu? Why don't you start by telling us your age instead of insinuating you are younger than others? Silly 419ner. Is that not standard behavior of 'wayo' people?

Is it not what your sort do even at the national level to the disgrace of Nigeria and to the extent we have 36-year old parading as under 17 and pretending to be younger than Lionel Messi? Meanwhile 25 year old Messi is having a stonking career while "22 year old" Macauley Chrisantus and others who bullied genuine 17 year old in 2007 to win the under 17 world trophy are nowhere to be seen today.

A nation of 419 at every level aptly typified by crooks like you with the mind-reading ability to predict the age of others, on an anonymous forum, when they have not been told such. I bet you are 19 and studying for a masters as most Nairalanders claim. Keep deceiving yourself. Oponu.
adagba ma danu,listen it is an open secret here on nl how dumb an old fool u are .so just behave according to ur age and grey hairs,instead of allowing young men to insult u.try to behave like an agbalagba at least for once
try to use ur grey hairs to think if not for respect.have u gone for ur monthly allowance for this month?dont forget that one too oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
adagba ma danu,listen it is an open secret here on nl how dumb an old fool u are .so just behave according to ur age and grey hairs,instead of allowing young men to insult u.try to behave like an agbalagba at least for once

Illiterate Mumu, tell us your age now. Is age no longer a simple number? Bobo, simply tell us your age and stop dancing around shamelessly and fraudulently. You don't even realise how senseless you sound. How can anyone's age be an open secret here when most Nairalanders have never met any other Nairalander?

What shows you are a fraudulent-minded gossip more than this? Ogbeni, tell us your age and stop dancing Azonto up and down. This is what you disgraceful Nigerian fraudsters do up and down. I.e automatically and falsely put yourself in a position that you think gains you an advantage.

We see it on this forum daily. You are always "younger than others". Here many of you are "studying for masters/PHD" never mind that your language indicate you are probably hustlers in a motor Park. Many of you have been in "leadership position" when your poor reasoning only reveals minds fit for only the most mundane of jobs. Some of you are even "Billionaires" when it is clear you have probably never had 2,000 Naira in your pocket .You are the real agbaya if you can simply not say your age and prefer assuming you are younger than others here. Yahoo-yahoo. They will soon bring you to book in Ghana. They are not smiling with your sort there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Illiterate Mumu, tell us your age now. Is age no longer a simple number? Bobo, simply tell us your age and stop dancing around shamelessly and fraudulently. You don't even realise how senseless you sound. How can anyone's age be an open secret here when most Nairalanders have never met any other Nairalander?

What shows you are a fraudulent-minded gossip more than this? Ogbeni, tell us your age and stop dancing Azonto up and down. This is what you disgraceful Nigerian fraudsters do up and down. I.e automatically and falsely put yourself in a position that you think gains you an advantage.

We see it on this forum daily. You are always "younger than others". Here many of you are "studying for masters/PHD" never mind that your language indicate you are probably hustlers in a motor Park. Many of you have been in "leadership position" when your poor reasoning only reveals minds fit for only the most mundane of jobs. Some of you are even "Billionaires" when it is clear you have probably never had 2,000 Naira in your pocket .You are the real agbaya if you can simply not say your age and prefer assuming you are younger than others here. Yahoo-yahoo. They will soon bring you to book in Ghana. They are not smiling with your sort there.
you must have wasted ur youthful years to end up like this,when ppl of ur age are in positions of power u sit down with ur grey hair on the internet chatting and exchanging insults with people u are old enough to be their father,abi u don craze before?definitely u wasted ur early years smoking ganja.amukun meko.better find a way of achieving something tangible before u enter 70.
today i get ur time .oponu agbaya ayirada oniranu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by ddeola: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please let's ignore this man, they are using him to distract the attention of Nigerians from the mess in this govt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by olayinka4real(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
PDP a party without a soul – Doyin Okupe - Vanguard

29 Jan 2010 ... Doyin Okupe...this president has been surrounded by the worst advisers ever in the history of this ...

www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/pdp-a-p...
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
you must have wasted ur youthful years to end up like this,when ppl of ur age are in positions of power u sit down with ur grey hair on the internet chatting and exchanging insults with people u are old enough to be their father,abi u don craze before?definitely u wasted ur early years smoking ganja.amukun meko.better find a way of achieving something tangible before u enter 70.
today i get ur time .oponu agbaya ayirada oniranu

Omo ole and 419ner, what is your age? Why all this Azonto dance? You are asked a simple question after making the fraudulent assumption crooks like you deploy for a living. Tell us your age instead of ranting like a petty, illiterate market gossip. Why not simply tell the forum your age, once and for all, since you assume you are young and others are old. You simply cannot do so because you are a liar and failure hustling in Accra at the age of 50 while pretending to be "young".Loser.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by Gbawe: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
ddeola: Please let's ignore this man, they are using him to distract the attention of Nigerians from the mess in this govt

Have you noticed the insanity and rabid rants of Okupe has gone into overdrive since the ACN convention, a few days ago, where the Party formally merged with the APC? The reality of things is really beginning to frighten some people and that is unducing a psychosis now resulting in them backing madly like rabid dogs. It is Okupe and his paymasters who have committed political suicide. The charlatan should simply learn to control his anger and frustration better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by tomakint: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

He knows nothing at all because he is the typical embodiment of Nigerian youths. Vacuous, materialistic and crassly myopic.

Which of us will live forever? Is it not worth making sacrifices and fighting for some causes at certain stages in life even if the outcome/future is unknown? The only thing constant in life is change.

We saw young Egyptians, Tunisians and Libyans lay their lives down for what they believed in recently. ACN is merely merging with others and Okupe is showing himself to be a mercenary who will never understand the concept of moving out of a comfort zone in trying to achieve something worthwhile.

Okupe is then joined in this idiotic display by the Nigerian youths in cyberspace who validates Rotimi Amaechi's recent utterance that Nigerians are too weak and docile to ever do anything radical about their current awful predicament.

Let us not forget it is this same Okupe who showed exactly what he believed in recently with the utterance that "when people unite to share what is scarce and you have no one to fight for you, then there is a problem". He said this in regard to the SW not having weighty offices at the centre, enabling charlatans like him to 'eat', when men of ideas appreciate it is about the quality of life of ordinary Nigerians.

Did even Jesus not sacrifice for the salvation of humanity? Okupe and his backers on Nairaland are the disgraceful elements testifying to the ugly aspects of what some Nigerians are. I.e materialistic opportunist and fraudsters who rationalise everything via the perspective of never losing control of the money and 'juicy' positions. When the merger did not work last time it was the charlatan you respond to here and the Okupes in our polity who mocked that the opposition Parties were "too selfish to put their difference aside". Now they talk of "suicide". Hypocritical double-speak.

Yet, I only smell the fear of those who know Nigeria is about to change for good.
Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!! \your political naivety is becoming embarrassing lately, did you just said this; "Yet, I only smell the fear of those who know Nigeria is about to change for good" shocked shocked and you wonder why Lagos that has been under the firm grip of Tinubu since 1999 is still the way it is despite the billions (about N40 billion) Lagos in internally generating every month? So in your 'sagacious analyses' are we to rely on the amalgamation of those 'political desperados' as the hope of a Nigeria? You need to change your first drug switch to another one Gbawe! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by tomakint: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
donroxy: since u stand to be corrected then u would be corrected.....

Why are u people afraid of competition,why are u afraid of change,why do u people always see the present not the future,is PDP operating Optimally,is this how and what our country should be,how do we change our governance,how do we reshape our political ideology,u lambasted all oppositions as ''regional parties'' with ''Regional agenda'' not ''Nigerian Agenda'' now the oppositions are going ''National'' u people are crying wolf.............Do u want to remain this way..........Don't u know the essence of competition.........??

We need check and balances,we need change......

PDP is a military party,we need democratic party (APC)smiley

Tomakint,answer my question one after the day if u meant business!!!

As for Okupe,APC will Hire him as ''attack Dog'' when it emerged in 2015 ......!!! grin
Honestly Donroxy, I wanted to answer the questions you directed at me only for me to discover that you are a CLOWN undecided the problem with you folks is, what would a party that still parades, Tinubu (potential drug baron), Tom Ikimi (political prostitute), Audu Ogbeh (a former stooge of Obj and a potential cross-carpeter), and other funny elements within the party do now or in the future that would be different from what PDP has been doing? Please answer....
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Omo ole and 419ner, what is your age? Why all this Azonto dance? You are asked a simple question after making the fraudulent assumption crooks like you deploy for a living. Tell us your age instead of ranting like a petty, illiterate market gossip. Why not simply tell the forum your age, once and for all, since you assume you are young and others are old. You simply cannot do so because you are a liar and failure hustling in Accra at the age of 50 while pretending to be "young".Loser.
perfect display of outstanding foolishness and stupidity from an old man,it is true afterall agba ko kan ogbon,age no be sense.u need to start displaying common sense at times ,although as common as common sense is u are definitely short of it.
because if u are not as daft as u are protraying urself now u wont be asking aa daft question as the one u just asked.gbawe ,gbawe ,gbawe ,how many times did i call u?find something to do and stop wasting ur life away ,leave all these internet forum stuff for ur children ,u are too old for this ,abi u no dey think?
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by frederal(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
donroxy: Okupe is not a politician......the dude just like running his mouth as if he just finished Ofe-Nsala...

Unfortunately,he doesn't know his people,Yoruba, too ......!!!

Does Okupe even know why Yoruba play Regional politics/governance ?

As far as the center is still this much ''insensitive'' Yoruba would always play Regional games........

where was Okupe when AD died and ACN arose and shone.......

Tinubu is a strategist: ACN would die while APC would rise if Afterwards problem occurs........there would still be a way out ......!!!!

Bi eru ba ko oke bo kole,o tun nibi aa gbe si............Bi waju ooba se lo,eyin aa se pada si (There would always be a way out) .....

If Tinubu doesn't align with National outlook ''APC'' that doesn't mean ACN could not be defeated ahome......

ACN was a risk taken,today.....it is a success............APC would never be stopped by any ''Attack Dog'' .......!!!

funny. In what way is tinubu a strategist? Embezzling state treasury? Why didn't his strategy work in kogi or Ekiti. The strategy he has, is taking advantage of most youths of Yoruba who are jobless and poor, and during elections, he shares part of his loot to them to perpetrate violence and election rigging to win election. If u play regional politics, continue, but that tinubu is hungry for national relevance, u will know with failure of this, dt he ain't got any strategy. he is lucky Fashola doesn't have gut like e.g Ngige or Sullivan, if not, tinubu is not a superman. if money realized in Lagos is used for development than paid to godfathers, wots cape town to lagos
Re: Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe by tomakint: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
frederal:

funny. In what way is tinubu a strategist? Embezzling state treasury? Why didn't his strategy work in kogi or Ekiti. The strategy he has, is taking advantage of most youths of Yoruba who are jobless and poor, and during elections, he shares part of his loot to them to perpetrate violence and election rigging to win election. If u play regional politics, continue, but that tinubu is hungry for national relevance, u will know with failure of this, dt he ain't got any strategy. he is lucky Fashola doesn't have gut like e.g Ngige or Sullivan, if not, tinubu is not a superman. if money realized in Lagos is used for development than paid to godfathers, wots cape town to lagos
My brother, you wondered why I marveled at many comments here attimes, probably they thought people who come here are palm-wine tappers undecided Thumbs up for your eye-opener to many babies here! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo / President Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo - VON DG, Okechukwu / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.