Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook (21499 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

Yeah, because you do not understand the bible. The same bible says "Old things are passed away", the same God "Abolished ritual offerings of Lamb".
If Christians are following these passages you quoted then "there will be no muslims left in Europe and America"

Muslims will be massacred daily in America. But the bible God is "God of love", he says "Love your neighbor".
Do not despise a sinner/infidel. Through love, you will win their heart.

Can allah say all these ?

Have you ever read the Quran?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by hotwax: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

Yeah, because you do not understand the bible. The same bible says "Old things are passed away", the same God "Abolished ritual offerings of Lamb".
If Christians are following these passages you quoted then "there will be no muslims left in Europe and America"

Muslims will be massacred daily in America. But the bible God is "God of love", he says "Love your neighbor".

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by hikmoj(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

u talk am e sweet 4ur mouth,xplain 2me d teachings in luke 19v27,12vs49-53,matt10vs34-36
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by DeIneffable(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]I hope we don't read his obituary soon in the hands of the same Muslims[/size]
That is how these stories normally end up
Kindly remind us of one of such stories
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by hotwax: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
musKeeto:

Yes , here is my prove

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by DeIneffable(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=hotwax][/quote]
what's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by hotwax: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
De_Ineffable:

[size=13pt]E.g the one happening in America. muslims Immigrants are allowed into leave with Americans. Yet, they still plot to kill Americans. There is no how you show them love, they will still seek to kill you.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by DeIneffable(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
musKeeto:

please ask the idiot
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
De_Ineffable:
please ask the idiot

musketo the Athiest...smh
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
De_Ineffable:

go through ppl's comments,you will see your example there.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Naijalastborn(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Then i look forward to that Day, Christian and Muslims can see each other as brothers, We can come together and Learn our Religion and Be unite with God smiley
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by sirtimileyin(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
[if u knw d devil, u wont support d pastor. U give d devil a foot hole, He will make it a stronghold. Christanity is NOT a religion.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Pelummy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lilimax: Point of correction, we don't serve the same God. tongue
can u differentiate it pls embarassed
foooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by firetrap(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
as a Christian and a Catholic, I see nothing wrong in what the priest did. Christ said it best when he said love your neighbour as you would love yourself
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by sazycul: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pedagogue: D end is near!!!

D so called Priest has been attacked by a 'familiar spirit ' - That spirit has turned the biblical injunction of 'love your neighbour as yourself ' UPSIDE DOWN!

This man has forgotten that the Bible says In 2 Corinthians 6:14 that "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers"

Yes, a Christian is expected to love Moslems,agnostics,atheists and what have you...But the HOUSE of God is sacred and MUST not be desecrated !!!
*by allowing prayers to be offered in d name of Muhammad (s.a.w),he has desecrated d church!!!

Who will deliver this Priest?
maybe he should allow occultist (Ogboni) or other feltish group to also make prayers and sacrifices>.blindfolded gud samaritan ..
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

well like i said...that is what your quaran says...daz all.

The koran says itself that Jesus is the Word of God...it also also says that Christ was given the Spirit of God''.
(how cld koran have such marvellous truth as this, and so many of its followers are blinded(by their imams)).
Jesus did not bow to Allah(an idol).

where you read that one from? The Quran said Jesus(as) is a prophet of God so also the bible said so... Allah is not an idol stop the brainwash stuff your pastors are telling you...

Why is that the name Jehova can never be found in new testament bible...why didnt Jesus call God yahweh or jehova instead he shouted Eloi
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
hikmoj: dis is among many problms krstians hav.dey tink Allah is anoda tin entirly,they've bn brainwshd by krstian authors like G o mohsay,iskandiru jedid,sultan muhamed paul,suleiman el odigwe among others.those authors hav propeld dia venomos hatred agst islam&islamic terminologies,i hav many versions of bible,u cant find God in jehova witnes bible but 'JEHOVA'I hav arabic bible,God is writen as Allah,jesus is writen as Isa,peace is writen as salam,religion is writen as aldin and many more terminologies dat krstians hate to hear.im even lookin 4wrd 2 studing& having hebrew bible.so like it or nt Allah is God&GOD is ALLAH,jesus is Isa, depends on dfrent language version.
You have said it all bro... smiley
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: where you read that one from? The Quran said Jesus(as) is a prophet of God so also the bible said so... Allah is not an idol stop the brainwash stuff your pastors are telling you...

Why is that the name Jehova can never be found in new testament bible...why didnt Jesus call God yahweh or jehova instead he shouted Eloi

surah 21:91
Jesus is the Spirit of God that came into virgin mary.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by IYANGBALI: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
kaytytty: god bless u pastor because even d prophet mohammed(s.a.w) used to allow christians use a mosque on sundays to worship.
so why are muslims killing christains tosay?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=18pt]They all look like they worship the same demon [/size]
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
firetrap: as a Christian and a Catholic, I see nothing wrong in what the priest did. Christ said it best when he said love your neighbour as you would love yourself
hmmm *smh*
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

Yes , here is my prove

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Should I continue?

No dont bother tongue

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8 )"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). ( Quran, 8:61)" "

More and more in the Holy book smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Lilimax(f): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pelummy: can u differentiate it pls embarassed
foooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll
You are not different from your dumb comment tongue tongue. You should know that our's is Peace loving while the other one is thirsty of killings and bombing.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: Is it a Bad tin 4 a Muslim 2 pray in d church we all serve d same God u guys wat 2 start a religious crisis
Nooo brov,God forbid,the god of the koran is different from the God of the bible...

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Christians should never be friends with terrorists.. angry

Instead of Terrorists to use our Church for prayers, let Okija Juju offer sacrifices inside the church.. angry
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

[size=13pt]E.g the one happening in America. muslims Immigrants are allowed into leave with Americans. Yet, they still plot to kill Americans. There is no how you show them love, they will still seek to kill you.[/size]
Well said!
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: yes cus you serve a human being called Jesus christ grin tongue
Yes,and Jesus is God...

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

surah 21:91
Jesus is the Spirit of God that came into virgin mary.
hehehehe grin

Sorry God didnt only breathe his spirit into Jesus both to all mankind starting from Adam(as)

Starting from Adam

"But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (Quran, 32:9)"

Not a biggy stuff that God did dsame to Jesus(as)

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. (Quran, 21:91)"
smiley
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ajetunde: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ori e ma pe gan o....Your head is too correct

Area_boy: I know that church!!! its just off market street grin grin

LOL!! well, given the number of churches that are now nightclubs in Aberdeen (priory, slains castle*, Soul bar, etc...) I can imagine how this priest is trying to improvise to save his parish grin grin grin grin

I can see the priest trying to bridge the gap between both faiths and try to reduce prejudice towards Muslims. People can go on and on about how Muslims will not do this, ask yourselves what would Jesus do? allow those guys to pray out in the cold? or help anyway they can. You guys don't know how cold Aberdeen can get tongue

On a more serious note, It is quite sickening to see so much Islamophobia on those facebook messages. Aberdonians dont go to church (except old ppl), Only Africans here go to church. Saying that will lead me to conclude easily that 80% of the posts on that facebook are by Africans and other minor ethnicity. Stupid if you ask me cos they all cry of racism but when they put out stupid statements like these, they don't see it as something similar..

Religion has really brainwashed the common man. My heart bleeds for my continent cry cry

Yet i'm the atheist and I'm supposed to have no moral compass undecided. Delusion is not hereditary, it is taught
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
Yes,and Jesus is God...
yes and your god Jesus was shouting and crying to God... ELOI ELOI why have thou leave me!!!

Does that make any sense that God should cry to God? Funny cross worshipers grin
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: hehehehe grin

Sorry God didnt only breathe his spirit into Jesus both to all mankind starting from Adam(as)

Starting from Adam

"But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (Quran, 32:9)"

Not a biggy stuff that God did dsame to Jesus(as)

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. (Quran, 21:91)"
smiley

lols...and 'our' spirit...who is our there? I guess you will say mohammed and Allah?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: you should know that Jesus worship Allah a.k.a Ellah/Eloi
Jesus came b4 there was islam,so who is worshiping who..can God worship himself..JESUS IS GOD...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.