Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook (21498 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ezewudo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
saintvc: Thats catholic for you,no discrimination
Not Catholic. Its Anglican.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:
Can u tell us different btw God, Jesus and Holyghost

I don't cast precious pearls to the swine,they have no need of it

As it says in Matthew

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Pele
I refuse to bite
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
nwando: God said this to Isaiah the prophet
How can Allah and Od be same when Allah never said any such thing

Or this in Psalms
Allah has no father nature

If not the Quran that explained how jesus was born and sent, infact u people will be misleading people from ur bible. You bible call jesus, son of god, it also called him god, it also called him teacher, it also called him messiah etc.
The Islamic view of Jesus lies between two extremes. The Jews , who rejected Jesus as a Prophet of God, called him an impostor. The Christians, on the other hand, considered him to be the son of God and worship him as such. Islam considers Jesus to be one of the great prophets of God and respects him as much as Ibrahim (Abraham), Moses, and Mohammed. (Peace Be Upon Them) This is conformity with the Islamic view of the oneness of God, the oneness of Divine guidance, and the complementary role of the subsequent mission of God's messengers. It is only quran said correct thing which Quran 3:45-45;
 (Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God).  He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be).  God creates what He wills.  If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”  (Quran, 3:45-47)

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
nwando:

I don't cast precious pearls to the swine,they have no need of it

As it says in Matthew

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Pele
I refuse to bite
Am sorry for u, I asked u to explained ur trinity and come here saying jagons
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:
Bring ur proof where jesus said you shud worship him? I believe you will not proof it
I don't have to prove sh.it to you...God+Jesus+Holyspirit = 1...You worship one,you worship all. That's why Christianity and islam are 2 parallel lines that can never meet. They've got noffin in common.

2 Likes

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:
Can u tell us different btw God, Jesus and Holyghost

there is no way i will explain that you will get it because you lack the Spirit of God within you,you will only end up twisting or argueing further.
But just to let you know not proof as you have been shouting since morning-

(2 Cor 13:14)
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ(the son), the love of God(father) and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit(His Spirit) be with us now and forever more. Amen

look at it this way- Jesus was born by the Holy Spirit of God(if u believ that) and He became Jesus-so you see Jesus is God.
That is,It was the Spirit of God that entered Mary and she gave birth to Jesus(the son).
(the quran even said so,that Jesus is God's Spirit)

If you don't that,then...

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
I don't have to prove sh.it to you...God+Jesus+Holyspirit = 1...You worship one,you worship all. That's why Christianity and islam are 2 parallel lines that can never meet. They've got noffin in common.
Tell me in ur bible where God+jesus+holyspirit=1
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

there is no way i will explain that you will get it because you lack the Spirit of God within you,you will only end up twisting or argueing further.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ(the son), the love of God(father) and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit(His Spirit) be with us now and forever more. Amen

look at it this way- Jesus was born by the Holy Spirit of God(if u believ that) and He became Jesus-so you see Jesus is God.
That is,It was the Spirit of God that entered Mary and she gave birth to Jesus(the son).

What is holy spirit?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:
What is holy spirit?
This fool is just clowning himsef tongue
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
This fool is just clowning himsef tongue
Don't dodge my question. What is holy spirit?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

If you can't explain it very well, I will explain it for you because you don't understand your bible and ur religion.

Jesus said in john
John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
And in
John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Also paul that misleading u people said;
1 Timothy 6:16
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

That is God from jesus and paul

Now about holy spirit;

Matthew 1:18
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

COMPARE NOW WITH LUKE 1:26-27

Luke 1:26-27
26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

So in miraculous birth of jesus, mattew mentioned the Holy Ghost and luke mentioned the angel Gabriel. What is the Holy Spirit then?

Do you still believe in trinity now?

So God is God, the Holy spirit or holy ghost is Angel Gabriel and Jesus is........ (What) from my explaination, if u get it I WILL GIVE U ONE COPY OF QURAN unless you contradict ur Bible

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
^ ayenny02 I throway salute sir!! grin you are really teaching your students(christians) bible study... grin

Welldone, May Allah(swt) increase you in knowledge and other muslim that contributed in this thread... Amin! smiley
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: ^ ayenny02 I throway salute sir!! grin you are really teaching your students(christians) bible study... grin

Welldone, May Allah(swt) increase you in knowledge and other muslim that contributed in this thread... Amin! smiley
Amin my brother. We thanked Allah that give us islam as a religion
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:
Don't dodge my question. What is holy spirit?

he did not dogde,you are the one twisting the Bible...check my comments again and stop twisting the Bible,i don do that for u...check again my comment.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:

If you can't explain it very well, I will explain it for you because you don't understand your bible and ur religion.

Jesus said in john
John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
And in
John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Also paul that misleading u people said;
1 Timothy 6:16
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

That is God from jesus and paul

Now about holy spirit;

Matthew 1:18
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

COMPARE NOW WITH LUKE 1:26-27

Luke 1:26-27
26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

So in miraculous birth of jesus, mattew mentioned the Holy Ghost and luke mentioned the angel Gabriel. What is the Holy Spirit then?

Do you still believe in trinity now?

So God is God, the Holy spirit or holy ghost is Angel Gabriel and Jesus is........ (What) from my explaination, if u get it I WILL GIVE U ONE COPY OF QURAN unless you contradict ur Bible

nawa for you o, i will not reply you again,i can see you are blind,you quote just Luke 1:26-27 and said that it was gabriel that was sent to mary and He is the Holy Spirit...what about that same Luke 1:35
And the Angel answered and said to her, ''The HOLY SPIRIT will come upon you and the power of the most high will overshadow you:therefore also,that Holy one who is to be born will be called the SON OF GOD.

Shame on you.
I will tell you again even though i know you can't fathom it-Jesus is the son of God and He is God.
The Holy Spirit(the Spirit of God,the Father) entered mary and gave birth to Jesus,hence Jesus is God.
Good night,Jesus loves you no matter what you people do,accept Him today.

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

he did not dogde,you are the one twisting the Bible...check my comments again and stop twisting the Bible,i don do that for u...check again my comment.
Twisting Bible from ur mouth after clear proof from ur Bible. I believe you will never have any contrary view on what I have explained but if you do, you want to contradict ur bible and that's reason I said can we called bible a holy book? If you bring another proof again, u are coming to the conclusion that bible is not holy but I still chanllege you that;
ARE U SURE THAT D BIBLE IS HOLY?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

nawa for you o, i will not reply you again,i can see you are blind,you quote just Luke 1:26-27 and said that it was gabriel that was sent to mary and He is the Holy Spirit...what about that same Luke 1:35
And the Angel answered and said to her, ''The HOLY SPIRIT will come upon you and the power of the most high will overshadow you:therefore also,that Holy one who is to be born will be called the SON OF GOD.

Shame on you.
I will tell you again even though i know you can't fathom it-Jesus is the son of God and He is God.
The Holy Spirit(the Spirit of God,the Father) entered mary and gave birth to Jesus,hence Jesus is God.

I know you will run away after the truth has cleared to you. Don't forget on sunday to ask all those proof from ur pastor maybe be he would tell u the truth.

If there are two conflicting verses, then only one can be true; both can never be true or both are wrong
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
1 John 4:3-6(NLT)

3- But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus Christ, that person is not from God. Such person has the spirit of ANTICHRIST,which you heard is coming to the world and indeed is already here.
4- But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won victory over those people,because the Spirit that lives in you is greater than the spirit that live in the world.
5- those people belong to this world and they speak from the world point of view andthe world listen to them.
6- BUT WE BELONG TO GOD, AND THOSE WHO KNOW GOD LISTEN TO US. IF THEY DO NOT BELONG TO GOD THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO US. THAT IS HOW WE KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH OR THE SPIRIT OF DECEPTION.

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

Shame on you.

If there are two conflicting verses, then only one can be true; both can never be true or both are wrong

Jesus is God according to john 1:1. Then how many Gods are there? Two at least. This is then is in contradiction with many passages in the bible:

Deuteronomy 4:39
39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Deuteronomy 6:4
4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Check Isaiah 43:10-11, 45:18, Exodus 8:10 and many more

FROM NEW TESTAMENT;

Mark 12:29
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Timothy 2:5
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Now you can either say that John 1:1 is right and all these other verses are wrong, or the reverse

ACCEPT ISLAM TODAY !!!
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo: 1 John 4:3-6(NLT)

3- But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus Christ, that person is not from God. Such person has the spirit of ANTICHRIST,which you heard is coming to the world and indeed is already here.
4- But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won victory over those people,because the Spirit that lives in you is greater than the spirit that live in the world.
5- those people belong to this world and they speak from the world point of view andthe world listen to them.
6- BUT WE BELONG TO GOD, AND THOSE WHO KNOW GOD LISTEN TO US. IF THEY DO NOT BELONG TO GOD THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO US. THAT IS HOW WE KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH OR THE SPIRIT OF DECEPTION.

You don't have proof MR MAN and you people are antichrist because you don't believe in doctrine of jesus except paul which is anti christ or you want me to go intoto for you. The more you talked, the more you rope urself
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
musKeeto:
Which means there are already many churches, there? We know how you Christians are..every ground must be consecrated to God.. that's why some streets have 50 churches all competing for tithes.. nonsense..
you're wrong! There's only one chapel in ATBU, but from what you said, you've answered my earlier question. Muslims hate to see the gathering of the children of God in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
1 John 5:10-12 (NLT)

10. All those who believe in the Son of God knows this testimony is true. Those who don't believe are actually calling God a liar because they don't believe what God has testify about His Son.
11. And this is what God has testified: HE HAS GIVEN US ETERNAL LIFE AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON.
12. WHOEVER HAS THE SON HAS LIFE; WHOEVER DOES NOT HAVE GOD'S SON DOES NOT HAVE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ada Nri1: you're wrong! There's only one chapel in ATBU, but from what you said, you've answered my earlier question. Muslims hate to see the gathering of the children of God in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.
Children of God, how many children God born self? A beg answer me o
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by MichaelKing(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Do you ever ask God before you step into it, didn't they have there on mosque before they came to your own father's house to worship there so called god and you allow it, and you are a PRIEST. Now i believe that " Many were CALLED but [only] FEW were CHOSEN" remember what christ said "GIVE TO CEASAR WHAT BELONG TO CEASAR AND TO GOD WHAT BELONG TO HIM" CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION, AND I CANT WORSHIP GOD WITH HAMONY U KNOW THAT.
CHRIST WORD
is enough for the wise
is better than sacrifise

i dnt av to teach u dis

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo: 1 John 5:10-12 (NLT)

10. All those who believe in the Son of God knows this testimony is true. Those who don't believe are actually calling God a liar because they don't believe what God has testify about His Son.
11. And this is what God has testified: HE HAS GIVEN US ETERNAL LIFE AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON.
12. WHOEVER HAS THE SON HAS LIFE; WHOEVER DOES NOT HAVE GOD'S SON DOES NOT HAVE LIFE.
Mr Man go and Sleep don't contradict urself again, no be u quote verses say jesus be God and I proof against you, now u come bring another quote of son of God again. I sorry for u from the same bible again. Infact if na me I will go and commit suicide, can't you see how you proof urself wrong again. Shame!!!
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
1 John 2: 20-23 (NLT)
20. But you are not like that,for the Holy one has given you His Spirit, and all of You know that truth
21. So i am writing to you not that you don't know the truth but you know the difference between TRUTH AND LIES.
22. AND WHO IS A LIAR, ANYONE THAT SAY JESUS IS NOT CHRSIT (MESSIAH). ANYONE WHO DENIES THE FATHER AND THE SON IS AN ANTICHRIST.
23. ANYONE WHO DENIES THE SON DOESN'T HAVE THE FATHER(GOD) EITHER. BUT ANYONE WHO ACKNOWLEGDE THE SON,HAS THE FATHER ALSO.

God Bless us all.

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Mintayo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayenny02:
Mr Man go and Sleep don't contradict urself again, no be u quote verses say jesus be God and I proof against you, now u come bring another quote of son of God again. I sorry for u from the same bible again. Infact if na me I will go and commit suicide, can't you see how you proof urself wrong again. Shame!!!

the things of God is FOOLISHNESS TO THEM THAT PERISHES!

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by MichaelKing(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
U know what we CHRISTIAN dont have to argue with you muslim we are different and what is our life with you muslim
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION but you people claim saying we serve the same god
We serve JEHOVAH and you serve allah,
We honour LORD JESUS, but you honour mohamed,
We shout ALLELUYAH but you allau akbau, Those Judasim are much than you muslim why cant u trouble them
We have a great different between us, we got nothing to do with your so called religion, our law is different from yours.
Just leave us alone KAABAH worshiper we dont know you!!!!!!!
CHRIST I KNOW WHO IS YOUR SO CALLED allah.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo: 1 John 2: 20-23 (NLT)
20. But you are not like that,for the Holy one has given you His Spirit, and all of You know that truth
21. So i am writing to you not that you don't know the truth but you know the difference between TRUTH AND LIES.
22. AND WHO IS A LIAR, ANYONE THAT SAY JESUS IS NOT CHRSIT (MESSIAH). ANYONE WHO DENIES THE FATHER AND THE SON IS AN ANTICHRIST.
23. ANYONE WHO DENIES THE SON DOESN'T HAVE THE FATHER(GOD) EITHER. BUT ANYONE WHO ACKNOWLEGDE THE SON,HAS THE FATHER ALSO.

God Bless us all.

I hope you have problem let me continue with, you no won hear word abi?

Long b4 jesus was born God said to David
Psalm 2:7
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

So david is also God's begotten son. The meaning of son of God is not literal but metaphorical. It can be any one who is beloved by God. Jesus said that God is not only his father but also yoir father

Matthew 5:45
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

So you will see many passage in bible. 'Son of God' which signified love and affection, nearest to God, not applied to Jesus alone. Yoi ll see son and daughter of God;

2 Corinthians 6:18
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

There is no reason why Jesus shud be regarded as Son of God in a literal sense
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Michael King: U know what we CHRISTIAN dont have to argue with you muslim we are different and what is our life with you muslim
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION but you people claim saying we serve the same god
We serve JEHOVAH and you serve allah,
We honour LORD JESUS, but you honour mohamed,
We shout ALLELUYAH but you allau akbau, Those Judasim are much than you muslim why cant u trouble them
We have a great different between us, we got nothing to do with your so called religion, our law is different from yours.
Just leave us alone KAABAH worshiper we dont know you!!!!!!!
CHRIST I KNOW WHO IS YOUR SO CALLED allah.
Who told u we served d same God, if don't have anything to proof urself, u better go and sleep. Tell me who is jehovah, jesus and tell me ur law?
And who are d judaism? If you get it I will give u one Quran as a gift
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by dejgan: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ayenny02....make I help you add pepper to pain you well.....Jesus is not the only son of God....Me (even me) and all those who believe in Jesus are sons of God....it that truth hurts badly...go hug transformer cos the devil himself has not recovered from that simple truth.....lo ba tan!
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
dejgan: @ayenny02....make I help you add pepper to pain you well.....Jesus is not the only son of God....Me (even me) and all those who believe in Jesus are sons of God....it that truth hurts badly...go hug transformer cos the devil himself has not recovered from that simple truth.....lo ba tan!
So jesus no be God again? Are u accepted that u bible is not Holy too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.