Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook (21502 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

lols...and 'our' spirit...who is our there? I guess you will say mohammed and Allah?
''Our'' or ''We'' is used for - Majesty, kingship, elderly person etc grin
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
Jesus came b4 there was islam,so who is worshiping who..can God worship himself..JESUS IS GOD...
but Jesus fell on his face and pray to God...He shouted ELOI on the cross
Who was he calling??
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
hikmoj: dis is among many problms krstians hav.dey tink Allah is anoda tin entirly,they've bn brainwshd by krstian authors like G o mohsay,iskandiru jedid,sultan muhamed paul,suleiman el odigwe among others.those authors hav propeld dia venomos hatred agst islam&islamic terminologies,i hav many versions of bible,u cant find God in jehova witnes bible but 'JEHOVA'I hav arabic bible,God is writen as Allah,jesus is writen as Isa,peace is writen as salam,religion is writen as aldin and many more terminologies dat krstians hate to hear.im even lookin 4wrd 2 studing& having hebrew bible.so like it or nt Allah is God&GOD is ALLAH,jesus is Isa, depends on dfrent language version.
Why do you guys try so hard comparing koran and the Bible,does it make u feel feel better about ur religion...can oil and water ever mix,can light and darkness co-exist. The devil made a hard work at counterfeiting the Bible already to keep u perpetually in ur darkness awaiting ur final damnation...

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by goshen26: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
kaytytty: god bless u pastor because even d prophet mohammed(s.a.w) used to allow christians use a mosque on sundays to worship.
lol, if prophet mohammed allows churches, then most of you are not good muslims, cos of anagkazo(compelling) style i.e no islam, results to death
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by EagleNest(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Can a christian be allowed to pray in a mosque? That will be a sacrilege and fatwah could be declared.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
EagleNest: Can a christian be allowed to pray in a mosque? That will be a sacrilege and fatwah could be declared.
Tell me with proof how jesus worship God and how christian of nowadays worship God?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: yes and your god Jesus was shouting and crying to God... ELOI ELOI why have thou leave me!!!

Does that make any sense that God should cry to God? Funny cross worshipers grin
The bible says you can not give what is meant for the children to dogs...u can never understand what is beyond you spiritually...No matter how much u wash a pig,it will always find his way to the pit...u are only meant for damnation without redemption...
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by idriis: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Christians should never be friends with terrorists.. angry

Instead of Terrorists to use our Church for prayers, let Okija Juju offer sacrifices inside the church.. angry
Another mad goat on the looseundecided
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by idriis: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
EagleNest: Can a christian be allowed to pray in a mosque? That will be a sacrilege and fatwah could be declared.
No! Can you mix shyte with beansundecided
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lilimax: They would not want their people to see the light.
@ ADANRI-a bukwa m nwanne gi nwayi- onye Nri.
nwannem kedu ka odi? Nwanne amaka!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by farem: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
JEHOVAH CAN NEVER BE THE SAME WITH AL-ILAH (ALLAH)! THERE IS NO CORRELATION; TWO PARALLEL LINES NEVER MEET.
I AM NOT DECEIVED. I CAN NOT BE A DIPLOMATIC CHRISTIAN. IT'S A COMPROMISE, TOO ETERNALLY RISKY!
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
*idriis*:
No! Can you mix shyte with beansundecided
hahahahahaha!! grin grin
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by tintingz(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
The bible says you can not give what is meant for the children to dogs...u can never understand what is beyond you spiritually...No matter how much u wash a pig,it will always find his way to the pit...u are only meant for damnation without redemption...
God cannot cry to God... Jesus is not God! shikena!! grin
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by internetpo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Let the pastor be abeg. But please charity has a limit o. No do no do these guys fit to convert the church to mosque. cheesy. Just saying there should be moderation in everything, even charity towards our neighbour or other religions.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by blackmale1: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: God cannot cry to God... Jesus is not God! shikena!! grin
Yeah...that explains why we are not serving the same GOD, You worship allah,i worship Jesus,how is that the same cool
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by farem: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
THE QURAN'S CONCEPT OF GOD REVOLVES ROUND THE TEACHING TAUGHT MOHAMMED BY HERETIC SECTS CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS IN THE 6TH CENTURY, THIS MOHAMMED THOUGHT WAS THE CONCEPT OF BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY.
IN FACT FOR THOSE WHO ARGUE AGAINST THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY, MUHAMMAD UNDERSTOOD TRINITY TO INCLUDE GOD, JESUS AND MARY! (Surah 5:116,117)
so the man heard a lot of heresy compiled into what is taunted to be from-God book
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

Yes , here is my prove

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Should I continue?

The only problem you christian has is that you people don't understand Arabic. Alhamdulilah for islam for protecting the original Quran unlike bible that has corrupted.
All the war in Quran refers to those unbelivers in mecca in lifetime of the prophet;
Verse 2:244 is informing us not to transgress limits and Allah “hears and knows all”, also fight in God’s cause which could be in reference to several things including liberation of the oppressed, meaning the helpless men and women who are yearning and praying for freedom as well as striving for all that which is good as well as doing Dawah in an appropriate manner. This does NOT refer to fighting and killing innocents. As Quran says:

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. Quran 2:190

Q3:151:Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers! (Did it mention to kill innocent people)

Q2:216 -218;The context of these verses refers to an expedition of a group of the companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), under the lead of Abdullah bin Jahsh Asadi. The companions recognized a caravan from the Quraysh. Since the Quraysh had openly declared war on the Muslims and had persecuted them to the extent that they drove them out of their homes, and stole their property, the companions present, felt that they could retaliate. They killed one man of from the caravan, and took two as prisoners. When they returned to Madinah, the Prophet Muhammad disapproved of their attack during the Holy Month. But God revealed this verse as a reminder to the Muslims that while killing in the Holy Month was bad, persecution and expelling people from their homes because of their faith is far worse. So the verses make it very clear that in the face of the terrorist attacks of the polytheists, the Muslims should be brave and steadfast and turn to God for help rather than giving in and leaving the truth.

Explain these verses to me

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2 :
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. ( So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE)

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7:
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God

Numbers
Chapter 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ( almost all the Nigerian lady will be kill)

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
 Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
 "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacare.

eremiah 51:20-26
 "You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat the hell out of your slave as long as the slave does not die, this is straight from the Bible
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
Yeah...that explains why we are not serving the same GOD, You worship allah,i worship Jesus,how is that the same cool
Bring ur proof where jesus said you shud worship him? I believe you will not proof it
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
farem: THE QURAN'S CONCEPT OF GOD REVOLVES ROUND THE TEACHING TAUGHT MOHAMMED BY HERETIC SECTS CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS IN THE 6TH CENTURY, THIS MOHAMMED THOUGHT WAS THE CONCEPT OF BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY.
IN FACT FOR THOSE WHO ARGUE AGAINST THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY, MUHAMMAD UNDERSTOOD TRINITY TO INCLUDE GOD, JESUS AND MARY! (Surah 5:116,117)
so the man heard a lot of heresy compiled into what is taunted to be from-God book

You are a liar, u are looking for proof from Quran to back ur man made religion, never islam will never support fabricated and corrupted religion

Quran 5:116-117: And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?’” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me – to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.” (Surah 5:116-117)

Please where did you see ur own verses, am sure u are still among people who believe in trinity. Pls bring ur proof from corrupted bibile and I will bring my proof for contradiction in ur bible too
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayusco: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
safarigirl: I would rather be an atheist or a pagan than to be a Christian if this bitterness is what Christianity is all about.

Isn't it Jesus that encouraged all Christians to accept their fellow human beings and bring those they found to be 'sinners' closer?

Christ would be so ashamed if he read all that Christians are saying now, it is a far cry from what he taught.

Dear Father, please allow Muslims, Bhuddists and even Ifa worshippers into the house of God, for Christianity aims to be the light in the darkness and by your selfless acts, you have once again proved that our God is the God of all irrespective of race/religious affiliations.

One or more of these muslims may even get converted along the line

@safarigirl this is not about showing love to a fellow man or what not its about keeeping the house of God sacred. Islam does not recognise the divinity of Christ so is it not illogical or awkward at best to worship in a place dedicated to praying and worshiping someone u Don't believe in? Plus as much as are lord n savior preached love he didn't tolerate the house of God being desecrated when he chased the merchants out of the temple. The preist could easily have taking them to his apartment instead of the church. Again I think as catholic priest his aim should be to lead them to Christ.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
black male:
Why do you guys try so hard comparing koran and the Bible,does it make u feel feel better about ur religion...can oil and water ever mix,can light and darkness co-exist. The devil made a hard work at counterfeiting the Bible already to keep u perpetually in ur darkness awaiting ur final damnation...
Can u proof to us that ur bible is holy n bring ur proof if u are truthful
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayusco:

@safarigirl this is not about showing love to a fellow man or what not its about keeeping the house of God sacred. Islam does not recognise the divinity of Christ so is it not illogical or awkward at best to worship in a place dedicated to praying and worshiping someone u Don't believe in? Plus as much as are lord n savior preached love he didn't tolerate the house of God being desecrated when he chased the merchants out of the temple. The preist could easily have taking them to his apartment instead of the church. Again I think as catholic priest his aim should be to lead them to Christ.
Islam recognised jesus as messenger of God and anything contrary to that is falsehood, fabricated and unaccepted by we muslim. If u have any proof bring it and I will bring my own
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lilimax: They would not want their people to see the light.
@ ADANRI-a bukwa m nwanne gi nwayi- onye Nri.
Which light, from where or from ur corrupted bible.
I don't think so
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by hikmoj(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
farem: THE QURAN'S CONCEPT OF GOD REVOLVES ROUND THE TEACHING TAUGHT MOHAMMED BY HERETIC SECTS CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS IN THE 6TH CENTURY, THIS MOHAMMED THOUGHT WAS THE CONCEPT OF BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY.
go&read hard.u wana tel me dat u dnt knw d catolics deified mary 4long.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
EasternLeopard: According to Christian teachings any other religion including Islam, belongs to Man/Satan.
According to ISLAM any any other religion will not be accepted by God. Pls tell me where jesus said if u do christianity u will enter heaven?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Akiika: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
There's just too many undeveloped minds in Nigeria. It is the likes of Jonathan that'll continue to rule y'all, you don't deserve better. F....ing d.umb idiotas.
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by deSika(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: but Jesus fell on his face and pray to God...He shouted ELOI on the cross
Who was he calling??
bro, i smell confusion here

one minute u are saying Christ did not die on the cross
the next minute u are saying he shouted eloi on the cross.

question for u.. did he jump into the cross and shout Eloi! then quickly came down..

this is confusion 101

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
deSika:
bro, i smell confusion here

one minute u are saying Christ did not die on the cross
the next minute u are saying he shouted eloi on the cross.

question for u.. did he jump into the cross and shout Eloi! then quickly came down..

this is confusion 101

ROFL
That is the nature of their belief
They tell you the BIble is corrupted and when it suits them they find Allah and Mohammed in the same corrupted texts

1 Like

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
farem: JEHOVAH CAN NEVER BE THE SAME WITH AL-ILAH (ALLAH)! THERE IS NO CORRELATION; TWO PARALLEL LINES NEVER MEET.
I AM NOT DECEIVED. I CAN NOT BE A DIPLOMATIC CHRISTIAN. IT'S A COMPROMISE, TOO ETERNALLY RISKY!

They are not the same
Different personalities
Different attributes
Different outlook
Different promises
Different demands on the followers
Divergently different

There is no similarity whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
nwando:

ROFL
That is the nature of their belief
They tell you the BIble is corrupted and when it suits them they find Allah and Mohammed in the same corrupted texts
Can you call ur bible holy?
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by ayenny02(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
nwando:

They are not the same
Different personalities
Different attributes
Different outlook
Different promises
Different demands on the followers
Divergently different

There is no similarity whatsoever

Can u tell us different btw God, Jesus and Holyghost
Re: UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
God said this to Isaiah the prophet
How can Allah and Od be same when Allah never said any such thing

Isaiah 7:14
New International Version (NIV)
14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you[a] a sign: The virgin[b] will conceive and give birth to a son, and[c] will call him Immanuel.[d]

Or this in Psalms
Allah has no father nature

7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:

He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.