Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts (11609 Views)

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Day Obasanjo Threw Slippers At Me - Okupe / Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2013
“Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Maj-Gen. Mohammadu Buhari are not serious-minded people; they are going round like people dancing in a market place,” he said, defiantly. “I expect that when you post an aggregate of people of that calibre who want to run government, by now they must have a policy statement on power, agriculture and employment and not just talking about PDP leaving.

"Is it by mouth that they will run the nation? These are not serious-minded people. Can someone get your vote by using word of mouth that PDP should leave without a policy?”

What policy statement did GEJ have b4 he bcame president or which one did OBJ have b4 he got the job.Is it not by mouth tht GEJ has bin stopping Boko haram,is it not by mouth tht GEJ has bin fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by adahib: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2013
personally,i don't know if APC will survive or not and frankly,i don't care but all i'm here to point out is something quite simple,we all should read carefully and understand clearly what okupe just said because come 2014,if APC still exists,what we will hear will be "that was not what i meant,i was misunderstood,the write-up was doctored,bla,bla"
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ameeg(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Okupe should go mfm for deliverance he has seven demon that most be cast out. Wallahi grin
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2013
"They have just formed an abyss; a formless abyss that the Yoruba cannot key into. The Yoruba have always been members of a regional organisation – Action Group (AG), Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), etc. And in any case, what are the electoral credentials of ACN? How many states have they won that they are boasting?”
The ACN moved from just 1 state to 2 to 3 and now to 6 and did very well in Kogi,Anambra,Akw ibom and even Benue and Adamawa.I even have people in Anambra who still blif Ngige won the last guber election.All these in less than 8 years.If this is not success then what is.GEJ i am sure is quaking in his boots and knows the time is up and he will be booted out come 2015.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by almithy(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
k2kay: this country and all manner of rubbish, should a sensible government be more concerned about other parties or even party activities than vital issues like development,security or wealth creation?
nice one my dear,yeye epuko,wat has d country gain since pdp leadership notin but high standard coruption.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2013
ewet: If you like call it APC,ACN,A anything all i know is tht best way out for naija is anythng but this purposeless PDP.
thr a only 2 political party in 9ja,pdp n d rest....Dats all
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Too much intellectual pettiness among the political class.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2013
In a frontal assault that suggested that the PDP is wary of the possibilities open to the opposition, Okupe described the APC as a party that is consistently unable to produce a presidential candidate from within its rank and file, saying that for the 2015 election, they are planning to recruit the Speaer of the House, Tambuwal.
Was it the PDP tht made Tambuwal speaker or has Okupe 4gotten how GEJ lost the battle over the speakership of the house.can somebody please remind this attack dog tht it was the ACN tht made Tambuwal speaker against there own stock in Muraino Ajibola and the other lady i dont remember her name now.
The ACN has shown Nigerians how politics shuld be played without ethnic chauvinsm.

Okupe, who also sought partnership with the media, admitted that the Jonathan administration needed help to survive.
“That is the truth. I am not hiding it. There is no government that has been more assaulted in this country.
I have come to see if we can build a platform to help the country and this government.
This is the most clueless govt ever,GEJ is the most unassumming president ever,This is the most corrupt govt ever,this is the most hopeless govt ever.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by omeiz93: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Instead of okupe to advise government on what to do in d area of security, unemployment, power generation, prtable water etc, he is rigmarolling, feeding us with ds bullshit, i dont care about d colour of d party or d president in power as long as i have food on my table and all infrasrucures are place. We need a viable and strong opposition in this country, since okupe has turned himself to soothsayer by predicting what would happened next year, he should as a matter of urgency tell us when will this boko haram insurgent ends. I dont blame him, if the table is turned to the other side now he would equally say the same things, cos you cannot bite a fingers that feeds you.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
[b]If you watch this Okupe man mouth you go see say e big pass.Make he watch how Nigerians go sack PDP comot for Power.They are disconnectd from the people.Big mouth Okupe..! lipsrsealed
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi:
acn was gradually moving eastward ,they won edo state and they would have won another one or 2 in the se or ss come 2015.instead of merging with cpc ,they should have consolidated their base in the south west by wooing and wining mimiko over to their side .
Dont you remember tht Edo was part of the former western region and the Edo people see affilliate themselves more with the SW tht was why it was easy.

Evry 1 knws Mimiko is a PDP man.

There is no way ACN would have bin able to shed their Ethnic toga if thy did not merge.The CPC is an emerging force in the north and so is APGA in the SE.The ANPP has also got the NE in its grasp.
The merger is the best way to go and tht is the only way to destroy the monster PDP.I support the merger 100% because it will further deepen our democracy and strensten the political space.
The PDP was only so strong and had access to our common wealth because thy prefer a fragmented opposition tht no party would have bin able to match them.If we only had 2 parties from the start PDP wuld have bin long dead.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
ewet:
Dont you remember tht Edo was part of the former western region and the Edo people see affilliate themselves more with the SW tht was why it was easy.

Evry 1 knws Mimiko is a PDP man.

There is no way ACN would have bin able to shed their Ethnic toga if thy did not merge.The CPC is an emerging force in the north and so is APGA in the SE.The ANPP has also got the NE in its grasp.
The merger is the best way to go and tht is the only way to destroy the monster PDP.I support the merger 100% because it will further deepen our democracy and strensten the political space.
The PDP was only so strong and had access to our common wealth because thy prefer a fragmented opposition tht no party would have bin able to match them.If we only had 2 parties from the start PDP wuld have bin long dead.
i guess we all have our own different opinions on the same issue ,but like i always say lets just wait nd see.by the way i have really enjoyed the mature way and manner in which u put forward ur arguement.thanks
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Kalamaya: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
The theory is so wide for a common citizen like most of us to understand. I strongly believe that our aspiration for a administrational change from one party to another is not the solution to the Nigeria's problems alone. Before the 1999 elections all the major political players military included decided to form the party called PDP, just like the communist party in China. If we dont have credible alternative opposition parties in Nigeria today, we better ask the western world why. They created the PDP and only them in my opinion can BRING this change of platform. They are comfortable doing business with (PDP) and for thus the status quo must remain, soon the PDP will tell you how the Chinese govt has been black funding the major struggling opposition parties in Nigeria. You all knows what will follow from the judiciary, an outright ban of such said party. We dont have better alternative at the centre for now. PDP ramains the only platform at the centre today. We bought civilian rigime not democratic rule.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Gbenge77(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hippo Okupe continues to shamelessly defend his tyrannical boss,not minding whose OX is gored.He has sold his soul to the devil in exchange for some political crumbs.But not to worry,he will soon be booted out of reckoning,along with the hopelessly corrupt creek crook.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Unigrad: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Oga sir, wetin u wan kill yourself for na.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by siffax(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi: the man is simply saying the truth ,acn should have stayed alone,they were becoming a monster but by adding all these excess baggagesi dont think they can confront pdp,the merger will have problems definitely and i dont think the selfish interest of the parties and politicians in this so called apc will allow them to forge ahead.
pdp on the other hand are known to always disagree before picking a candidate but once that is done the rest is better imagined.
from the look of things i see acn losing some states in the south west.their inward penetration into the south east and south south and the north is now over.buhari cant muster enough support for this apc all he can do is incite violence.
since Tinubu has gearnered so much support in the west,Buhari in some parts of the north,then with the current situation of things in the country,don't you think that your so called pdp will have tough day ahead of 2015.80 percent of easterner's no longer believe in this current administration.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by thirty(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Okupe is a man of words and authority, I am waiting for Lier Mohammed to respond with his usual weak grammar.
man of word and authority over who? think before you type, because foolish thinking always produce foolish products.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by thirty(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Okupe is a man of words and authority, I am waiting for Lier Mohammed to respond with his usual weak grammar.
man of word and authority over who? think before you type, because foolish thinking always produce foolish products.
can he athourise his village head to vote for GEJ and win?

2 Likes

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by idriis: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Okija_juju: A mixture of Hardline IGBOS (APGA) + Harline Yorubas (ACN) + Extremist Terrorist Sponsoring Abokis (CPC) + Harline Hausas (ANPP) = Disaster..

#PDPcarryGo
GEJ,OBJ,PDP,and IBB, una name na PACK AND GO 2015.. #CARRY YOUR UMBRELLA GO!

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by yarnings: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
It is now clear,that the so called APC is giving okupe n his PDP folks sleepless night which i personally dont think is necessary,but okupe was on point that ACN presidential flag bearer are always frustrated members of PDP,mind you nobody will prefer ACN or APC ticket to PDP ticket not even aminu the speaker
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
thirty:
can he athourise his village head to vote for GEJ and win?
Stop your name calling, no one is interested in your emotional outburst here. Authority means Legalized Power, which comes with being in Government. That's what Okupe has. It pays to study.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Smooyis(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Whats today's date?
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
He is right. Even if we doubt this, let's ask ourselves, "what happens after the 2015 election when the PDP would have been sent parkin?" I ask this question, though rhetorical, because that's what the APC says: dislodging the PDP but not telling us what they will do after this.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Has APC ever existed self, na so dem go dey do 2013 go pass dem never register party and they will blame PDP? Those guys are unserious just like their blind followers. How can you expect me to vote for you when you haven't told me the reason i should trust you and what you have to give to Nigerians at large and you are just shouting PDP everywhere and expect me to vote for you. Dem de dream.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Mogidi: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Don't call me MOGIDI if APC are still in existence in six months time.

Reasons:
Buhari will never play second fiddle to Tinubu, we all saw how Tinubu genuflected when he visited Buhari.

With Buhari assuming the presidential ticket, Tinubu would be under pressure to remove ACN from the alliance.

Buhari is incapable of winning a presidential election.

He can contest from now till eternity but Nigerians knows an extremist when they see one.

A Buhari Nigeria will be a deeply divided Nigeria and would lead to fragmentation.

(See y'all in six months time.)
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by PEREP: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
k2kay: this country and all manner of rubbish, should a sensible government be more concerned about other parties or even party activities than vital issues like development,security or wealth creation?

Did you watch the election build up to the US 2012 Presidential elections? Just ONE example I think is enough.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by stineb1: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Indeed. Their philosophy begins and ends with the sharing of Nigeria's commonwealth. Don't forget that this same Okupe said, in regards to the SW not having weighty federal positions, "when people come together to share scarce resources and you have no one to fight for you, then there is a problem".

Is that the sort of jeun-jeun charlatan and intellectual cretin anyone wants to take seriously? Anyone thinking the APC will not survive is 'dense' same as Okupe because evolution cannot be denied and the APC is the next stage in the political evolution of Nigeria occasioned by how what we have had for the past 14 years is a terrible and nightmarish monopoly. Simple as that.

Even non-Nigerians are praying for the success of the APC. At this stage with the entire world watching the wanton destruction of Nigeria by the PDP, Obama, Cameron, Merkel, Hollande, Zuma et al will probably contribute funds and support underground to the APC if only to ensure Nigeria has a viable alternative to sheer indolence, impunity and crass leadership inadequacy. Okupe should go and prepare for his future banishment into the wilderness like Aondoakaa.

All those foreign guys you mentioned above will rather remain unbiased without supporting either party as that will be in their best interest to do so. Mind you this is Nigeria and not Zimbabwe.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Zakkyoz: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
This 'Ohupe' has gone astray. Is he not supposed to serve all and sundries?
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Zakkyoz: This 'Ohupe' has gone astray. Is he not supposed to serve all and sundries?
therefore he should campaign for the opposition party abi?welldone
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Jidmic(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
This man with hin blabbing mouth,he does not want progress for this nation, we are tired of PDP! simple!
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by superbloke(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
PDP is worried sick about APCs' rising influence, and are constantly sending their

Chiwuawua (Doyin Okupe) to bark at APC. Cos, take it or leave it, the man Okupe is

no different from a Chiwuawua that barks all the time.[/quote]
@chiwuawua...got me laughing. Lol
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by tapingil(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
WHY DIDN'T HE SAY 'IF YOU DON'T HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY BY 2014, DON'T CALL ME OKUPE....'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA / Police Salaries In Major Countries Of The World. / Air Force Foils Plans By Boko Haram To Disrupt Sallah Celebration In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.