Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts (11702 Views)

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Day Obasanjo Threw Slippers At Me - Okupe / Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
tapingil: WHY DIDN'T HE SAY 'IF YOU DON'T HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY BY 2014, DON'T CALL ME OKUPE....'
u will need to ask him that when u see him
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by seunlayi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi:
acn was gradually moving eastward ,they won edo state and they would have won another one or 2 in the se or ss come 2015.instead of merging with cpc ,they should have consolidated their base in the south west by wooing and wining mimiko over to their side .
......because very soon, they may start loosing their southwest states. shocked shocked shocked
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Sharp dude. Was Aondoakaa not grovelling to GEJ in the end? Nigerian politics is more akin to a Nollywood comedy. Like someone commented earlier, the likes of Okupe are not even 'main players'. Merely mouthpieces and sycophants for hire. What does Okupe know about political Parties?
what do u know abt Okupe?
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sb give me a sledge hammer, let me divide this country
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
It's so simple I tell you, the APC is dead on arrival. I would have preferred an ACN standing stronger alone. Now they are going to lose more SW states 'cos lot's of yorubas and hausas I know in SW don't want anything relationship among themselves.
Alas! ACN lacks internal democracy and that will come bitting them even in APC
Close to the elections, the PDP guys planted in APC would just get to work to create the discords and scatter all and sundry.
The ND militant would simply resume with their activities in the creeks to show Nigerians and the international community a glimpse of what to expect should GEJ be removed from office. Wetin concern doz in govt, as long as oil bunkering continues.
Lot's of F.G promised projects would have been delivered to make the better-informed Nigerians think twice before voting out a ruling party and bringing in one that will take them back to square one.
More political parties would be formed, steal aggrieved members from the failed APC and eventually form an alliance with PDP before the elections, for promises of huge sums of money, oil blocks and political positions.

BTW, has the name APC been registered by INEC, 'cos it won't be difficult for INEC to deny the present crop of APC and grant same name to another group - then, it would have been a wasted effort by the group.

In all this, I say, may God Bless my Country Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gabbysky: It's so simple I tell you, the APC is dead on arrival. I would have preferred an ACN standing stronger alone. Now they are going to lose more SW states 'cos lot's of yorubas and hausas I know in SW don't want anything relationship among themselves.
Alas! ACN lacks internal democracy and that will come bitting them even in APC
Close to the elections, the PDP guys planted in APC would just get to work to create the discords and scatter all and sundry.
The ND militant would simply resume with their activities in the creeks to show Nigerians and the international community a glimpse of what to expect should GEJ be removed from office. Wetin concern doz in govt, as long as oil bunkering continues.
Lot's of F.G promised projects would have been delivered to make the better-informed Nigerians think twice before voting out a ruling party and bringing in one that will take them back to square one.
More political parties would be formed, steal aggrieved members from the failed APC and eventually form an alliance with PDP before the elections, for promises of huge sums of money, oil blocks and political positions.

BTW, has the name APC been registered by INEC, 'cos it won't be difficult for INEC to deny the present crop of APC and grant same name to another group - then, it would have been a wasted effort by the group.

In all this, I say, may God Bless my Country Nigeria!
i have been elaborating all the point u just raised but it seems many nigerians re just one way thinkers ,so no need trying to make them see reason.lets just wait for 2015
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Edited.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by idriis: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Okija_juju: A mixture of Hardline IGBOS (APGA) + Harline Yorubas (ACN) + Extremist Terrorist Sponsoring Abokis (CPC) + Harline Hausas (ANPP) = Disaster..

#PDPcarryGo
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
saintvalx: What do u have when u connect different pipes from different directions toghether with the liquid flowin in the all pipes towards one same direction? 'BOOM'... and that's an implosion, said one engineer.

The merger will be a great idea if only contrasting likes, like Buhari and Tinubu can work this out. There's every chance to make pdp defunct @ the federal level especially with their plaudable governance since their incursion years ago.

respect!
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by shamson: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:
what do u know abt Okupe?

A liar, slap and sacked by obj.Does that answer your question grin
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ojesoj(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Okupe is a man of words and authority, I am waiting for Lier Mohammed to respond with his usual weak grammar.
Ode,mumu thatz wot you are. No taking side as an electorate in this their game of mind and politics
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by babybos(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
AGREED. Rikisi pa won po won dore, ile ti afi ito mo iri lo ma WO APC Survives One Year, Don’t Call Me Okupe, Presidential Aide Boasts
The Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Tuesday described the merger of opposition political parties on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a weak association that would crumble and disappear by 2014, one year before the next general election.
So confident is he of this that during a courtesy visit to THISDAY corporate offices in Lagos yesterday, he put his father’s name on the line.
“If they don’t crumble and disappear by 2014, don’t call me Okupe,” he bragged.
Okupe’s visit to THISDAY seemed to have been a public relations stunt that was carefully arranged either when the journalists went to lunch, or after Okupe had gagged them, because no professional asked him any questions following what seemed like a one-sided lecture.
The self-described “attack lion” of President Goodluck Jonathan dismissed the view that the merger would rout the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the next election, calling the forces behind it unserious people that are incapable of causing a major upset in national politics.
“Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Maj-Gen. Mohammadu Buhari are not serious-minded people; they are going round like people dancing in a market place,” he said, defiantly. “I expect that when you post an aggregate of people of that calibre who want to run government, by now they must have a policy statement on power, agriculture and employment and not just talking about PDP leaving.
"Is it by mouth that they will run the nation? These are not serious-minded people. Can someone get your vote by using word of mouth that PDP should leave without a policy?”
Okupe was hinging his political prediction on the projection that the president's joker, which is stable electricity, is attained by 2014, the opposition would be punctured and rendered ineffective.
Specifically dismissing Tinubu, he held that the ACN chieftain has ridden roughshod over the South-west, but that Nigeria is bigger than that.
“This is their first time out in national politics; alright, and let me give you some bad news: the relevance that ACN has in Nigerian politics is that they are a Yoruba party. That is what makes them relevant in politics and by dropping that toga, the party is dead.
"They have just formed an abyss; a formless abyss that the Yoruba cannot key into. The Yoruba have always been members of a regional organisation – Action Group (AG), Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), etc. And in any case, what are the electoral credentials of ACN? How many states have they won that they are boasting?”
In a frontal assault that suggested that the PDP is wary of the possibilities open to the opposition, Okupe described the APC as a party that is consistently unable to produce a presidential candidate from within its rank and file, saying that for the 2015 election, they are planning to recruit the Speaer of the House, Tambuwal.

“What kind of political party is that and you are taking them seriously. It is a politically defective and weak organisation, and by coming to the national stage, the wind is going to blow them open. If they don’t crumble and disappear by 2014, don’t call me Okupe,” he said.

With reference to the power reform programme, he said that the problem with the National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPs) was the amount of money that was designated for it, stating that the money was not the type entrepreneurs in the country could aggregate.

“When Jonathan came, five major problems bedevilled the power sector,” he said. “One, there was low generation capacity. Two, was that the NIPPs, which required so much money, were abandoned. Three, even if they were working, they were located in places that were impossible for gas availability. Four, there was very poor transmission capacity and five, the indecisiveness involved in the privatisation exercise.

He said that within two years, the Jonathan administration solved four of those five problems. “The NIPPs – all of them are about 95 per cent complete and there is enough monitoring to ensure that this is done.”
He pointed out the outstanding challenge was transmission capacity which is currently being addressed by the federal government.

Okupe, who also sought partnership with the media, admitted that the Jonathan administration needed help to survive.
“That is the truth. I am not hiding it. There is no government that has been more assaulted in this country. I have come to see if we can build a platform to help the country and this government.

I am not saying that you should compromise your positions; I am just saying that you should give us the chance to clarify anything that you need to clarify.”

Okupe did not say anything about the corruption by which the PDP has grounded the country, and of which most
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Adagba1: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lilimax: He knows his job very well. Little wonder he easily sidelined the great Reuben Abati.
Great Reuben Abati? What makes him great,he was a hypocritic writer we did not know before.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by okechukwu2013: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Okupe is a man of words and authority, I am waiting for Lier Mohammed to respond with his usual weak grammar.

You call Lia Mohammed utterances weak grammer? I am dumbfounded. They are only a few in the political field today that can match that intellect my dear.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by yeboyes: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=15pt]I wish i could get this old goat alone in a room and torture him.[/size]
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onyengbu: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
siffax: since Tinubu has gearnered so much support in the west,Buhari in some parts of the north,then with the current situation of things in the country,don't you think that your so called pdp will have tough day ahead of 2015.80 percent of easterner's no longer believe in this current administration.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This east wen i dey sooo?!!!!

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onyengbu: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]I wish i could get this old goat alone in a room and torture him.[/size]

How much weird can you get? A gay that has a thing for older men?!!

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by funnyx(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]I wish i could get this old goat alone in a room and torture him.[/size]

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by yeboyes: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

How much weird can you get? A gay that has a thing for older men?!!

[size=15pt]
Please use your brain if you have one.Since when does the word torture symbolize sex? Please keep your perverted thoughts to your self. [/size]
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Trueguy: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi: the man is simply saying the truth ,acn should have stayed alone,they were becoming a monster but by adding all these excess baggagesi dont think they can confront pdp,the merger will have problems definitely and i dont think the selfish interest of the parties and politicians in this so called apc will allow them to forge ahead.
pdp on the other hand are known to, always disagree before picking a candidate but once that is done the rest is better imagined.
from the look of things i see acn losing some states in the south west.their inward penetration into the south east and south south and the north is now over.buhari cant muster enough support for this apc all he can do is incite violence.
onatisi or whatever you call yrself, if you can see dont you hear, l'm not supprise people of yr type dont know truth even when you see one by saying that Gen. Buhari cant pull any weight frm the north, we will see what is going to happen in the next general election, pdp should ready with there manipulation
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Gannyradical(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
I hope APC is not running OKUPE crazy? If i will not be too foward, I think this man should be subjected to psychiatrist test to to know his correct state of mind
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Trueguy:
onatisi or whatever you call yrself, if you can see dont you hear, l'm not supprise people of yr type dont know truth even when you see one by saying that Gen. Buhari cant pull any weight frm the north, we will see what is going to happen in the next general election, pdp should ready with there manipulation
dont worry we wont manipulate any figures , we will win fair and square , NigerianS have and will reject association of political criminals APC,out of ur acn and so called apc another group will emerge that will split the votes of he south west mark my words
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Edited.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by danot1030: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2013

His grammar is weak but he has a job that makes him popular while you will remain in oblivion
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by slimghost(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
danot1030:

His grammar is weak but he has a job that makes him popular while you will remain in oblivion

And what has that got to do with the fact that the disgruntled man is a born Liar,propagandist and frustrated? Go sleep jor
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by najoke: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
yeboyes:
[size=15pt]
Please use your brain if you have one.Since when does the word torture symbolize sex? Please keep your perverted thoughts to your self. [/size]
^
OUCH, dts definitely below d belt and must hurt really baaaaaad grin
Well done
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by coputa(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2013
They(PDP) have moles in APC that will ensure the death of the party within the stipulated time...
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by EmmyDe25(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
APC has come to STAY. The toothless bulldog can foreva bark for all i care! #Power must shift come 2015.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by EmmyDe25(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
APC has come to STAY. The toothless bulldog can foreva bark for all i care! #Power must shift hands come 2015.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by inaluf: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
EmmyDe25: APC has come to STAY. The toothless bulldog can foreva bark for all i care! #Power must shift hands come 2015.

I hope so.....
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by phemybof(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
I pity thos who wl mourn for life of ds Doyin Okupe,u may b kill wt al ur ds senseless statement wich ur bos JONA-DOG cant even say.u ar in nig and talkin lik ds,it shows dat u ar jus apointed as a BARK DOG. shitt
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Shittuakeem(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2013
i strongly belief APC will flush out the useless PDP that hav been given enough chance to prove themselves Okupe is talking about how many state do ACN win instead of achievement. Nigerians are tired of currupt leaders "PDP" SO WE NEED A CHANGE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Deploy Soldiers For Peace-Keeping In Liberia- Army / 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo / Senate Passes Electoral Act Amendment Bill For Third Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.