Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) (2479 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
The Fear Of Boko Haram Has Forced Members Of "Boko Haram Committee" To Start Wearing Mask. Here Is A Masked Female Committee Member At the Inauguration Of Two Committees In A Handshake With President Goodluck Jonathan At The Aso Rock Villa Today — with Nafisa Umar, Ali Makoda, Usman Umar, Abba Hussaini, Mahmood Ibrahim Malle, Zaynab Musa Salihu and Aminu Mukhtar.

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by ninja4life(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Talk about suffering and killing oneself in d name of religion is even worst dan d religion itself.rubbish dats how dem deu transport bombs abeg remove dat masquerade mask and free d woman joor.

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
They dnt need to kill themselves with heat jes to disguise! They shld learn from the masters!
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by qualified(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Why is she in d committee, cos of money?
Hmm, she looks really scared to me! Thus, i dont think she ll make meaningful inputs in d committee, so not to 'vex' BH boys.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by OgbuefiNegro: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
if its about bokoharam they are alredy upset that she took handshake and made skin contact with a man thats not her husband.
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by OmoTier1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chei... See How Madam Oil bunkering dey stretch her neck... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2013
Dis people r so primitive! Straight From d stone age walahi!

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Scarpon(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2013
gej is aging fast
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2013
I see, Next!
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by chymystique(f): 2:12am On Apr 25, 2013
shocked Is Dis Pix of d Masked woman For Real? ...
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by OgbuefiNegro: 2:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Jenams: Dis people r so primitive! Straight From d stone age walahi!

whats primitive about her?
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 25, 2013
You guys should change Nigeria to Arabia/ Arab-"wannabism"
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2013
she is dead already! y is she shaking hand and making bodily contact wit a man dat s not her husband? Boko boys are already angry wit her!

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Scarpon: gej is aging fast
U thnk to lead a nation na moinmoin, cant u see Obama?

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Why is this man always showing his teeth >:
What a slowpoke.
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Scarpon(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
cogitoErgo:
no be small thing o
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Blackteeth(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
I thought muslim women do not touch men and vice versa?
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by oderemo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
were they forced to take that position?
dont lyk the heat dont venture into the kitchen, chikena.
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Omen100(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jenams: Dis people r so primitive! Straight From d stone age walahi!

I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE RELIGIOUS BIGOTED BIGOT'S, I AM A FREE MINDED THINKER BUT THEN, I HAVE LEANRT & VALUE OTHER PEOPLES TRADITIONS & BELIEVES & I THINK YOU SHOULD PLEASE LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S TRADITIONS, RELIGION & BELIEVES, SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY PEACE & STABILITY AS A NATION.

THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Trueguy: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
ninja4life: Talk about suffering and killing oneself in d name of religion is even worst dan d religion itself.rubbish dats how dem deu transport bombs abeg remove dat masquerade mask and free d woman joor.
you are useless by saying that she is macurade, l know what your type like, to see all that yr naked fellow on the street
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Trueguy: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
free2ryhme: The Fear Of Boko Haram Has Forced Members Of "Boko Haram Committee" To Start Wearing Mask. Here Is A Masked Female Committee Member At the Inauguration Of Two Committees In A Handshake With President Goodluck Jonathan At The Aso Rock Villa Today — with Nafisa Umar, Ali Makoda, Usman Umar, Abba Hussaini, Mahmood Ibrahim Malle, Zaynab Musa Salihu and Aminu Mukhtar.

yr opinion is baseless by refering to her as mascurade, its yr type that cause problem and run away when it start, mind yr speech if not lipsrsealed
free2ryhme: The Fear Of Boko Haram Has Forced Members Of "Boko Haram Committee" To Start Wearing Mask. Here Is A Masked Female Committee Member At the Inauguration Of Two Committees In A Handshake With President Goodluck Jonathan At The Aso Rock Villa Today — with Nafisa Umar, Ali Makoda, Usman Umar, Abba Hussaini, Mahmood Ibrahim Malle, Zaynab Musa Salihu and Aminu Mukhtar.

yr opinion is baseless by refering to her as mascurade, its yr type that cause problem and run away when it start, mind yr speech if not
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sometimes you've got to strip away the veneer...

Mystery Boko Haram Amnesty Committee female member UNMASKED (“She’s an Igbo Christian lawyer who converted to Islam”)

The identity of the mystery woman wearing Burqa and shaking Nigeria’s President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, after the inauguration of the Boko Haram Amnesty Committee yesterday in the country’s capital, Abuja, has been revealed by someone who claims to know her well enough.

Her name is Aisha Wakil and she is an Igbo legal practitioner who converted from Christianity to Islam while schooling at the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID), according to Mohammed Amin Abdullahi, a UNIMAID graduate presently based in Lagos.

Abdullahi, who did not give Aisha’s name before her conversion, wrote of how she came to be close to members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect and the enormous influence she allegedly wields over them. He also wrote of how Aisha became converted and how well she blended with the Muslim community in Maiduguri, capital of Borno State and headquarters of the Boko Haram insurgents. Below is Abdullahi’s account as appears on his Facebook wall:

“Barr. Aisha Wakil, I would say, is a mysterious woman. She is Igbo by tribe and was a Christian during her education in Unimaid many years ago. She converted to Islam when Inscriptions of verses from the Holy QUR’AN started appearing on her skin. Members of the sect became so close to her that they even called her mummy. They visited her house at will, she even sold her valuables to feed them. Just to convince them to drop their weapons. There was a time she seized from them and burnt a note book, containing the lists of people killed and those to be killed. A lot of them confessed to her that they were fed up with the sect activities. She has been trying to convince the sect members to stop their insurgency long before the issue of dialogue and amnesty started. I got to know all these because she is a close friend of my sister’s, who is also a human rights activist. I once drove my sister whose name I don’t want to mention here, to Aisha’s house and had the opportunity of seeing the sect members.”

Photo shows the fully veiled mystery lady standing next to President Jonathan after the inauguration of the Boko Haram Amnesty Committee . . . yesterday in Abuja.

Source News Express
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Omen100:

I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE RELIGIOUS BIGOTED BIGOT'S, I AM A FREE MINDED THINKER BUT THEN, I HAVE LEANRT & VALUE OTHER PEOPLES TRADITIONS & BELIEVES & I THINK YOU SHOULD PLEASE LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S TRADITIONS, RELIGION & BELIEVES, SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY PEACE & STABILITY AS A NATION.

THANK YOU.
go tell dat to boko haram! Slowpoke.
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Paschal007: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
eGuerrilla: Sometimes you've got to strip away the veneer...

Tales by moonlight. grin

On serious note why did the security allow a terrorist to go near the president? What if He blows HIMSELF and the president up in that masquerade attire? No wonder our security situation is a mess. angry
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecided
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Paschal007: Tales by moonlight. grin

On serious note why did the security allow a terrorist to go near the president? What if He blows HIMSELF up? No wonder our security situation is a mess. angry

But the President himself has already admitted that there are terrorists in his government, no?
Re: The Fear Of Boko Haram ( PIC) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Who are GEJ's advisers?

Because they need advise on how to advice.

GEJ being pictured with his teeth shining with 'Boko Haramists'?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis / Enugu-bamenda Corridor(fed.road Project That Links Nigeria-cameron.(by-wb&afdb) / Alert Maiha LGA Has Not Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.