Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce (1486 Views)

Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Abortion Or Marriage... / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by randy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2008
because of some of the following reasons

1. materialism and lack of direction
2. because of everyone is doing it SPIRIT
3. lack of submission and respect for boyfriend or husband
4. pride
5. lack of wisdom
6. bad advice from friends
7. lack of focus and purpose
8. lack of knowledge and understanding on what relationship or marriage is all about
9. bad advice from parents especially some mothers
10. disobedience in their role in the word of God, be it The Great Religion, christianity etc.
11. selfishness
12. i want to be trendy, fashionable
13. cannot wait to have it
14. I must have it or get it SPIRIT

CONTRIBUTE IF YOU CAN.

NOTE: THE FOUNDATION OF ANY SOCIETY OR COUNTRY IS THE HOME.  WE ARE FAST LOOSING GRIP IN OUR HOMES BECAUSE MOST PARENTS  DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE. I AM SORRY TO SAY WITH ALL HUMILITY, I THINK SOME WOMEN DONT REALLY DO, THEY JUST WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYBODY.

THE RESPONSIBILITY  OF A MAN IS TO PROVIDE  FOR HIS FAMILILY I.E FOOD, SHELTER AND SPIRITUAL AND EMOTIONAL LEADERSHIP. NO MATTER HOW LITTLE. BUT SOME LADIES OR WIVES HAVE SET A STANDARD FOR THEMSELVES IN THEIR MIND AND HEART AND SOME EVEN BEFORE THEIR MARRIAGE, SO IF THE MAN CANNOT MEET THESE STANDARDS, IT BECOMES A THUG OF WAR IN THE RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE.

LOOK, FOR THOSE THAT HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR. THERE ARE FEW THINGS THAT ARE ALREADY HAPPENING AND WILL INTENSIFY IN YEARS TO COME.

1. LATE MARRIAGES IN YOUNG LADIES, BECAUSE THEY THEY ARE AFTER THEIR FANTASIES AND NOT REALITY
2. ABORTION RATE ON THE RISE, BECAUSE THE FOUNDATION OF THE HOME IS FAULTY,  DONT GET ME WRONG, EVEN SOME RELIGIOUS PREACHERS THEIR DAUGHTERS ARE CAUGHT IN THIS, BUT COMPARE THE PERCENTAGE TO THE POPULACE AT LARGE
3. DIVORCE RATE IN THE HOMES BECAUSE OF ONE MAIN REASON, THE FIGHT FOR LEADERSHIP AND AUTHORITY IN THE HOME BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE. AND ALSO INFIDELITY WHICH USUALLY COMES FROM MEN.
4. MORE OPPORTUNIST MEN WILL PREY ON YOUNG LADIES BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION AND WISDOM
5. IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING ALREADY WHERE A CHILD GIVES BIRTH TO A CHILD. I.E 13 TO 14 YEARS OLD GETTING PREGNANT AND GIVING BIRTH FOR WHAT. IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT:

A MAN CANNEVER TAKE OR PLAY A WOMANS ROLE IN THE FAMILY
BUT WOMEN ARE BEGINNING TO PLAY MENS ROLE AND LEAVING THEIR ROLES FOR HOUSELPS AND HOUSE GIRLS.
A MAN IS A DIVINE PACKAGE FROM GOD, LIKEWISE A WOMAN, SO, IF THE PURPOSE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN ABUSE IS INEVITABLE.

LOOK BROTHERS AND SISTERS THERE IS A PROBLEM, FROM THE BEGININING IT WASNT SO.

MAY GOD HELP US.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by arianne(f): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
whats this?
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by Akinagirl(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2008
what?
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by SamMilla1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
little complicated
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by onyekang1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ poster
dis junk doesnt make sence @ all
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by bawomolo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2008
BUT WOMEN ARE BEGINNING TO PLAY MENS ROLE AND LEAVING THEIR ROLES FOR HOUSELPS AND HOUSE GIRLS.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by iice(f): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
I could say the same about men. . .
They will marry late or not marry at all
The will have children all over the place and convince their numerous babes to do abortion
They will have divorce

Nothing is solely the responsibility of a gender
BTW do you have anything about present day women?
All your topics are geared towards how present day women are in the wrong
Please roll with the times. The tide has started and no amount of yapping is going to turn it round.
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by steaming(f): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
I didnt quite get what your thread is about, rather very long and a bit disjointed at least from the first two paras
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by Sisikill: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2008
iice:

I could say the same about men. . .
They will marry late or not marry at all
The will have children all over the place and convince their numerous babes to do abortion
They will have divorce

Nothing is solely the responsibility of a gender
BTW do you have anything about present day women?
All your topics are geared towards how present day women are in the wrong
Please roll with the times. The tide has started and no amount of yapping is going to turn it round.

You. . .you were able to make sense out of that? I bow to you. . .I guess that's why you're moderator, you must have displayed some special discerning. . .discernible. . .dicernibly whatever powers.

Long live the moderator. . .especially if we're gonna be bombarded with threads like this one.
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by Dreloaded(f): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2008
iice I must say you try.

Seun for once knew what he was doing when he made YOU moderator cos Lord knows if I had the "power", i would have deleted 85% of the romance forum. Seriously angry
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by phabooluz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
2 say 1 or 2 abortion b4 marriage i think thats conservative.i schooled in sodom & gomorah & i know wat am sayin.evrybody does it (Bleep) bt girls have 2 pay 4 it
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by almondjoy(f): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2008
Okay!  We don hear!  Next topic please.

Same goes for men too!

D-reloaded:

iice I must say you try.

Seun for once knew what he was doing when he made YOU moderator because Lord knows if I had the "power", i would have deleted 85% of the romance forum. Seriously angry

I trust you ke! grin If na me, I for don delete the whole section,with Sexuality section too. . .let Nairalanders go and do their anal"phocking" business on another website. grin Rubbish! What brain killers!
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by vicade(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2008
Yawns
Re: Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Phew.. What a thread !

(1) (Reply)

The Game / Need Tips Guyz : / Why Can't A Successful Black Woman Find A Man?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.