Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39292 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
So na you dey flood nigeria with okrika ba? God dey watch you oo!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ACM10: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
cool
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
you gey mouth. Nothing can ever make me post pics on NL, celebrity or no celebrity!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by djeezy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice pics op. You've really gone places.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
@OP you're a wakadugbe..sorry.
Must be interesting though.but how do u find the time?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by cashflowpc(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Op, nice! fronpage tins dis days!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by StateOfMind: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
*nods*

So this is what zuby looks like...tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
NO NAIRALANDER WNTZ 2 POSE WIF SEUN...I DNT LYK DZ TIN...O!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by sage2(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
aanumama: we don see am, next please angry angry angry angry

E dey pain you say u no be one of those chics my nigga is rolling with abi?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by SHABZ: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
@op,when u come to naija and ure kidnapped, dont cry foul.lol.
Enjoy urself bro
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 50calibre(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice picture, you dey highly mouthed. I'm still wondering how Ryan air allowed you in their cockpit, I thought they don't allow non-technical staff in there
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pic 1 and 2 - With Stanley Duru. Oge okoye's husband in Amsterdam.

At a night club called GRAND CAFE in south amsterdam

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
cool
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by sage2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
IAMBREEZY: So na picture theydey (na like this we dey spell am) rainreign (na like this oyinbo dey spell am) now,ok let me post mine with OBAMA

Spelling dey hard some people sha o.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Oohrhii(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
cool setup..

First time ill comment since this picture with celeb trending.

You try bro.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Have you considered that Stanley did not tell Oge Okoye where he was that day? undecided grin
ZUBY77: Pic 1 and 2 - With Stanley Duru. Oge okoye's husband in Amsterdam.

At a night club called GRAND CAFE in south amsterdam
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ok.. The pic below is that of a mexican chic i rounded up one night. I had to dance salsha to take her home. Wetin man no go do..

The second pic is also of a Brazillian chic... I had to dance samba as well before she agreed to even listen to me.
All in Holland

NB
I already had my jackets on on both occasions. It means the last attempt to take something home with you. The club always ends with salsha and samba. Both in savanah club berlin and hilton club paris and grand cafe amsterdam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ACM10: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

Ok, have them.

picture one - at Notre Dame cathedral Paris 2011. I met these two cuban chics. Cool.

Picture 2 - one of them cuban tails going back with me to pray for me in my hotel room. I like prayers

Bro, it seems you are going round Europe banging exotic chics. . .is time not right to settle with one? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
sage_:

Spelling dey hard some people sha o.
No be the guy fault nah. Pidgin English spellings no get part two at all wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by brownlord: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wey that stewpid DJ, come see picx wit celeb, wen suppose dey mke frong page! No be one fucking dj wey manage snap wit tonto dickk come dey disturb person for NL

@OP ur head is there
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: Ok.. The pic below is that of a mexican chic i rounded up one night. I had to dance salsha to take her home. Wetin man no go do..

The second pic is also of a Brazillian chic... I had to dance samba as well before she agreed to even listen to me.
All in Holland
Nwanaa jiri nwayooo before ifue na obodo oyibo shocked! You bent on posting your pics with chics in abroad. Gaa nuo nwayi biko shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Sonofpeace(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
@zuby, I thought you're married to one Dutch chic with kids too?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lovely pics. Nice one!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lame no offense

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Zuby, I na-etikwa eti na ese foto e debe na nld, zere ndi obi akpo.

Ife n'eme .

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Beync(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nairalander's pics making FP now
that's better than tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Airforce1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Got mad respect for you bro....picture don't lie.

U better pass those scallywagz wey dey come feed us with picture of a nairalander with frank edoho and kwam 1 grin

Good to know u go places and seeing things grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hahahah. This instigated me to start this thread... I saw psquare sipping moet in frontpage...

This is me with a full bottle of Moet and Chandon at PASSION night club in front of the Ajax stadium in amsterdam... A bottle of this crappy poison goes for 150 Euro here... Silly Nigerians like me pay for this all the time...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Adanyebe(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
MEHN YOU CONnECT DIE LIKE NETWORK.... U JUST GOT MA BABE TRIPPING
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lilimax(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
ifyalways: Zuby I na-etikwa na ese foto e debe na nld, zere ndi obi akpo.

Ife n'eme .

grin grin grin grin
Ihe na-eme, ebelebe iya oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Died Of Drug Overdoses And How They Died / Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) / Ese Eriata Imitates Kemi Olunloyo. Don Jazzy, Ruth Kadiri React (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.