Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (11469 Views)

10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice by bc4love(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2013
The husby must have hated something in her. Pls press ur frnd hard and find out what she has done sometimes that makes the husby misbehave. That was not how the marriage started I know quite sure.
Re: A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice by calloptiongloba: 6:08pm On May 18, 2013
CALL OPTION GLOBAL CONCEPT IS ONE OF THE MOST RELIABLE COMPANY WHEN IT COME TO RECRUITING YOUR DOMESTIC STAFFS, WE HAVE A STRONG TRACK RECORD WITH OUR LIST OF CLIENTS BECAUSE WE PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY OF HOUSE HELPS, NANNY, CLEANERS, COOKS, DRIVERS ETC. WE PUT A GOOD SMILE ON THE FACES OF NUMEROUS CLIENTS WHO HAVE HAD TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIORS OF OTHER DOMESTIC STAFFS. ONE OF THE REASONS OUR CLIENTS ARE NEVER DISAPPOINTED IS BECAUSE WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OUR APPLICANTS PROPERLY AND WE KEEP A WONDERFUL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP BEFORE RECOMMENDING THEM TO ANY OF OUR CLIENTS, WE ALSO DO MEDICAL CHECKS ON THEM, I BET YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN OFFERED A GOOD SERVICE LIKE OURS BEFORE, CALL US TODAY AND BE CONVINCED THAT IT CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN OURS. CALL:- 07040220546, E-MAIL:- calloptionglobal@yahoo.com
ADDRESS: NO.7/9 THOMAS STREET, THOMAS ESTATE, ALONG ADO ROAD, AJAH, LAGOS.
Re: A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice by bibiji(f): 6:53pm On May 18, 2013
bc4love: The husby must have hated something in her. Pls press ur frnd hard and find out what she has done sometimes that makes the husby misbehave. That was not how the marriage started I know quite sure.
Dat I dnt know but if something had gone d man shd hav pointd dat out and I no she won't hesitate to apologise. She's a wondaful submissive wife, she deserves d best!
Re: A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice by TiffanyDevin: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello to every one out there, my name is Tiffany. I'm here to shear my unexpected miracle that has happen to me through the help of DR MARVEL. I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before I knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without noting but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so had to pay the kids schools fee and other responsibility for good five years. I cry all day and night because I didn't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day I read the post from one Miss Escobar testifying how the great spell caster helped her to get her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because I never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great spell caster and he told me not to worry because once he finish casting the spell, that I will get back my husband . The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he's so sorry for his Wrong did and telling me he's back home again and we are happily united again. wow!!! I really appreciate your good works great Dr.Marvel. I'll always acknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there's noting I could say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact this great spell caster that can help you. Dr.Marvel is available anytime you contact him..via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or contact him directly on his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice by rbekins: 1:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Actually, i didn't bother checking ur pics to know if i can guess ur age. U are still immature on this particular issue. Don't contribute to certain things u have no knowledge about than misleading some younger ones like u. If a woman is not working u carry her along by monthly allowance. Of course, she is a lady and taking care of ur 3 kids for Christ sake, do u still expect her to be 100% in job hunting after the house chores? Common think like a human being, u r the man. ur responsibility to make ur wife comfortable or else other dudes out there r ready to make her happy. Help her, encourage her, speak positive thought into her, illuminate her spirit there then with gift and holidays. she needs happiness from her husband and u give it to her, after all u r not a log of wood. appreciate what God gave u, after those that r married over 10yrs without any child still loves their wife, how much more with 3 wonderful kids from her, common dude encourage her she and her children is all u got right now.

Think with your brain not with ur anus.

dayokanu:
To think this is the dream of some women to be a housewife just because they are lazy.

All I see here is a LAZY woman who is hell bent on giving excuse for everything in Life, Its all her husbands fault

OP did she get a job and her husband told her not to resume?

Her husband refused to help her find a job? Is this Husband director of Employments? If she cant find a job then she has no one to blame but herself. Or other women working was it their husband who wrote applications for them?

After being jobless for a while now says she wants to go for MSc, who would pay for that? the same man carrying all the financial burden of the house ? Would now pay millions for MSc Like DBanj said "You don see mugu"

Monthly allowance for upkeep for what? She eats, she has shelter then she wants monthly upkeep again? if she needed money she would go find a job or open kiosk outside. That Aunty Jane selling recharge card and Pure water has 2 breast, 1 Womanliness and a family like you

House Chores becoming too much? Are you kidding me? You sit at home all day the man is hustling to fend for the house and you now need a nanny again? Money you cant bring, Work you cant do, So whats the point of staying in the house or how are you any better than the piece of furniture in the living room

He he he. So after you have been leeching the man, you now bring your younger brother to come chop again? Didnt you tell your younger brother you are already a liability to the man before you add him to it?

You wan attend wedding and family functions? So you get time to attend functions and dance at Owambe but you cant get your behind up to make a living? Whats the purpose of your parent sending you to school in the first place?

She can file for divorce and save the man from the liability he has but has she thought of how she would feed and house herself?

Short tempered to kids just try and beat them to death so you can join the Kirikiri reform home. Abi is it the kids fault they have a Lazy mother?
Re: A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice by Jennifer89(f): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2015
op cant u talk ur friend to search for a job herself? abi she bo get legs? her hubby may have so many things to do & think about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? / Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.