Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. (1161 Views)

Shoud I Tell Her The Truth Of Her Lies? / 9ja Gurls And Impatience! / A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by phemolisti(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
There is this girl i ask out recently but she told me dat she is not ready to date..nevertheless she asked me to send her credit yesterday while i was watching ball n i told her that i was gonna send but didnt tell her d time. I just received a message from her which reads "so i begged u to send me credit yesterday u refused.i hate people who cant fulfil their promise" meanwhile i was about to send for her, dat message got me discouraged.
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Send her the credit, and the next thing she'll ask for is money for hair. . . Are you ready to be her personal mugu?
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by clemz85(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
a girl i never meet once ask me for air time, i told her straight up that i can't do that even if i have the cash, that just me i'll not sorry about that. behold she was astonished and still call me
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by phemolisti(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
clemz85: a girl i never meet once ask me for air time, i told her straight up that i can't do that even if i have the cash, that just me i'll not sorry about that. behold she was astonished and still call me
i admire your courage
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by phemolisti(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
sexkillz: Send her the credit, and the next thing she'll ask for is money for hair. . . Are you ready to be her personal mugu?
not @all! its not in my (7point) agenda
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by phemolisti(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dondav: Ok.. Follow sexkillz advice!
how about your sir?
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Aklofs: 6:22am On Apr 26, 2013
phemolisti: There is this girl i ask out recently but she told me dat she is not ready to date..nevertheless she asked me to send her credit yesterday while i was watching ball n i told her that i was gonna send but didnt tell her d time. I just received a message from her which reads "so i begged u to send me credit yesterday u refused.i hate people who cant fulfil their promise" meanwhile i was about to send for her, dat message got me discouraged.
*555*999999999999#MTN #1500.
send her dis 1.
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2013
U shld av replied 'ok' and keep relax.
It's more frustrating like dt!
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by greedie1(f): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2013
so, u already know she is d material type, wat ll u do wit dat knowledge?
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by vizboy(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2013
my guy find any used card for ground make you send her since na card be her problem
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2013
phemolisti: There is this girl i ask out recently but she told me dat she is not ready to date..nevertheless she asked me to send her credit yesterday while i was watching ball n i told her that i was gonna send but didnt tell her d time. I just received a message from her which reads "so i begged u to send me credit yesterday u refused.i hate people who cant fulfil their promise" meanwhile i was about to send for her, dat message got me discouraged.

Reply her back joor!
''so I begged u to be my girlfriend last time u refused. I hate ladies that can't say yes to a gentleman request!
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by EFCC1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
LastApostle:

Reply her back joor!
''so I begged u to be my girlfriend last time u refused. I hate ladies that can't say yes to a gentleman request!
lolz grin
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
She is very ungrateful angry give it to me cheesy grin
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Sonia4love(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
I need the card joor tongue
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by butta(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Forget the girl , she has no interest in you she is only interested in what she can get from you ....so because u are asking her out she now start demanding from you ... And u op why must you promise her recharge card when you know u can't deliver sometimes guys like you look for ladies trouble and here u are complaining on nairaland to everyone hoping that everybody will condemn the girl and u looking like a saint .... You are a moongoose op
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Z8(m): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2013
phemolisti: i admire your courage
its not courage..its not that u dont have the money for it but she never reach the level..is she ur mother? NO! is she ur sister? same NO!
dont be mugutized
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by Exponental(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
If u dont mind such attitude in ur relationship..........apologise.
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
are u sure dis gal is nt a friend i know, shes hot gets offers nd admirers, she has a stingy bf, so she aasks her admirers send to send her credit money, about 5 of dem , nd d fools keep sending in d hope dat, she will later fall, guy does her name start wit D? I consider it an insult for a gal to ask a guy for credit, she know my stance, imagine ur in ur house chillin and a gal dt dont like u asks for credit, as old as u are go wear nicker go across to get it, she den use it to call oda guys nd sweet tlk dem, rubbish
Re: Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. by phemolisti(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
lolz....dis mata don tie wrapper

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k? / How To Get A Girl If You're Really Shy: Ten Practical Tips / If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.