Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Do Not Awaken Love Or Arouse Love Until Its So Desire. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Awaken Love Or Arouse Love Until Its So Desire. (1164 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help / 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Awaken Love Or Arouse Love Until Its So Desire. by donkennedy005: 2:35am On Aug 31, 2014
God can never destroy a nation without first warning them. This post is all about warning to all the singles out there who is reading it and we beckon on you to share this so that it will reach as many as you think to read it.
Whenever God tells us anything and feels that it bears
repeating I think we should listen up. It’s important. We see where Jesus speaks and says, “Verily, verily” in that time it
meant it was important. “Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires”. Song 2:7

Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by
the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so
desires”. Song 3:5

Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or
awaken love until it so desires”. Song 8:4.

It was like saying, “Hey listen up
again, and again, and again!”
So we see here that God is WARNING women, Do not arouse or awaken love until you are READY. He doesn’t just say it
twice, he says it three times which
makes me stand up and pay attention because if two times means it’s important, then three
times means it’s super important! First off, what is God talking about when he says do not arouse or awaken love? How does this
happen? We have all been told that we “fall” in love. But the only way to fall off a cliff is to walk along the edges. So to fall in love means we are walking along the edges of it. When the Lord tells us not to awaken love until it so desires, it means we aren’t supposed to walk along the cliff until the time is right. When is the right time and how do we know the right time? Love comes when it so desires. We need to walk in wisdom
waiting for that time, but not manipulating it, to make it
happen. As young people we want so desperately to be in love but are we ready for it? How do we awaken love before its so desires? We don’t
practice modesty and we sexualize ourselves confusing love and sex. I often see the girls in some Churches trying so desperately to be part of the crowd, wearing provocative clothing and too much makeup as they try to conform into what the world is telling them is sexy. Only to sexualize yourself is to sell yourself short. You attract the wrong person and in the wrong timing and order. You don’t wait for the man God chooses, but instead you pick the one who is good enough and romantic. You don’t take the time to grow up but sleep with every Dick, Tom and Harry that approaches you.If any of these shortcuts are taken, then what happens is, you awaken love before it’s time. When you do that, love awakens as immature and ill-prepared to handle the ups and downs of life. Love can’t sustain itself. Think of an orchid, there is a way to flick the petals where they open pre-maturely, it’s beautiful but it also withers sooner than it would have if it had opened during a natural progression of time. Just as that orchid can’t be closed again, love might be difficult to be put back to sleep once it’s aroused. God is crying out to his daughters in these passages that you need to wait for correct timing. Everything done in order and timing thrives. Love birthed in correct timing is lasting. God isn’t being a party pooper; instead He is saving you a hurt, pain and a broken heart. Take heed to what He is saying and let Him guide you through the process of love as you learn how to say “NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE”.Read more at www.http://hiddenmanner.com/?p=219

source: www.hiddenmanner.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women / 22 Relationship Myths You Should Let Go Right Now / Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.