Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Does True Love Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Exist? (9717 Views)

Poll: Do you believe True Love Exists?

Yes : 0% (0 votes)
No : 0% (0 votes)
I cant really say: 100% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Does True Love Still Exist Nowadays? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does True Love Exist? by tammy82(f): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2007
I believe love is a ghost everyone talks about, but feel have seen. To answer ur question, yes true love does exist. When u find ur true u sure will know.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by katency(f): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
Please tell me does love exist.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by kodewrita(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
1star4ever:

cool
To:First Poster

Are you a baby? No immature in this forum. What part of that isn't clear. If you write the word, aint you baby enough to know that word exist?
I have heard asinine remarks but that takes the prize.
This is a simple philosophical discussion not for philistines like you. i only started it to see what people have to say about it. my views haven't changed too anyway.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
Maybe it does. I cant tell, ive had deep feelings for a guy b4, maybe I still do but thats history. For those who've found it, well I guess u r lucky.
Deep affection is enuff for me tho, that way u dont get (too) hurt.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by DonEse125(f): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
Simply put,no. Love does not exist. Not for me. Not for anyone. Not anymore. The only kind of love that exists is btw family,close friends. All this sappy crap abt true luv,luv dat lasts 4eva,ur perfect mate,is exactly dat:sappy crap. Errybody has this fantasy of meeting their soulmate,their prince charming/cinderella,but pls,errybody,wake up and smell d damn coffee,that's all it is,that's all it will ever be,a bloody fancy. Its so sad to see that a world full of intellectuals,of sterling minds has bought into the huge farce that is love.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by opuro(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
love exist
it is love that make a child look at his mother and
think she is the most beautiful woman on earth

it is love that make one believe that there is God who love him
even when he is poor

yes love do exist
love loves truth which women hates
Re: Does True Love Exist? by DonEse125(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
Sorry. Meant bloody fantasy! Typo.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by dbaptist1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Simply put,no. Love does not exist. Not for me. Not for anyone. Not anymore. The only kind of love that exists is between family,close friends. All this sappy crap about true love,love that lasts 4eva,ur perfect mate,is exactly that:sappy crap. Errybody has this fantasy of meeting their soulmate,their prince charming/cinderella,but please,errybody,wake up and smell d damn coffee,that's all it is,that's all it will ever be,a bloody fancy. Its so sad to see that a world full of intellectuals,of sterling minds has bought into the huge farce that is love.

with you there my friend love doesn't exist for me also
its infatuation that people feel and call it love
people gota wake up
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Cipriani(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
TRUE LOVE IS DEAD
Re: Does True Love Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
Let's not decieve ourselves, there's no such thing as true love. I believe in lust of the flesh. But true love, no way. It doesn't exist.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by jgirl3: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
For where?
These day it's called tolerance.
True love does not exist anymore with the young guys of these days. They are filled with lust.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by chika98: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
True love is what we read in magazines. Don't exist jor.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Pataki: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2008
Yes it does exist. cheesy
Re: Does True Love Exist? by smurf(f): 2:17am On Nov 28, 2008
@POST

It better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Does True Love Exist? by sillyboy(m): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2008
@ Post.

True love exist. . . . . . it's just that 95% of people does not end up with their true love. So logical, true love can be said to be non-existent
Re: Does True Love Exist? by gangstaBOY(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2008
@ Poster

DUH undecided
Re: Does True Love Exist? by dollby: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
True love does exists in the person of jesus christ.he is the author of love.do i hear you say 'yeah,right,he's not gonna come down from heaven and goive me kisses take me out and all that stuff,yeah i know.but with him you can be sure of 100% love,love dat wont withold anytin frm you.try him you'll see.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by ilove80s: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
LOVE DON'T EXIST, NOR DOES SOULMATES OR TRUE LOVE. The people who do believe in it are blinded by lust and they are living in a dream world as well. I have never believed in love, marriage and relationships are pointless, they don't last forever. Love equals lust, lust is where men use women, they get what they want and leave. I will stay a virgin for life as i dont wanna be sexually violated, i am straight as you can get, just sensible so that why i have made this decision of staying away from men for life. They are all nice to begin with but it is all an act because they show their true vile colours in the end.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by kodewrita(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2010
ilove80s:

LOVE DON'T EXIST, NOR DOES SOULMATES OR TRUE LOVE. The people who do believe in it are blinded by lust and they are living in a dream world as well. I have never believed in love, marriage and relationships are pointless, they don't last forever. Love equals lust, lust is where men use women, they get what they want and leave. I will stay a virgin for life as i dont wanna be sexually violated, i am straight as you can get, just sensible so that why i have made this decision of staying away from men for life. They are all nice to begin with but it is all an act because they show their true vile colours in the end.

The natural course of existence is for men and women to come together at some point in their life. I would not want to make assumptions about your age but I have learnt from personal experience that at some point, you seem to develop a need for deep communion with another human of the opposite sex. It will happen. Whether that will lead to love or not is a different ball game entirely.

By taking that stance, you are ignoring the countless successful marriages that you see every blessed day. i am sure there is at least one family that you know( and they are still going strong in their 70s or 80s).

life is short and a constant conflict. If you can live it with that special someone by your side, it gets much better. Infact, the bulk of the activities we are involved in during our youth is targeted at finding that special someone. Dont count yourself out. Nobody grows in life by avoiding the things they fear. You must face your fear to become the best you can be.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by lowekirubi: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2011
love exist because their people around us, i
that's all

enrolled agent fees
Re: Does True Love Exist? by claremont(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
"True love" definitely exists, it exists in the minds of people who believe in its existence. These are the same deluded bunch of people who believe in the existence of a God/gods somewhere beyond the clouds, even though there is no evidence to back up their unfounded assertions. Ask them to show some form of objective evidence to back up their beliefs, and they will begin to sh-it in their pants! grin
Re: Does True Love Exist? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
Na you talk am
Re: Does True Love Exist? by kodewrita(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
updated with a poll to get your opinions.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
I think Love is a capitalist conspiracy just like Xmas, so it doesn't exists
Re: Does True Love Exist? by nexeee: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
sillyboy: @ Post.

True love exist. . . . . . it's just that 95% of people does not end up with their true love. So logical, true love can be said to be non-existent

word man...true love surely exists...i know cause i have and still experiencing it cool cool
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
^^ might be Pseudo-Love
Re: Does True Love Exist? by kemiola89(f): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
God's love= yes it does, Human love = i dont tink it does exist in d 21st century cos i've neva experienced it b4, if it does i hope it'd locate me one of dis days
Re: Does True Love Exist? by kemiola89(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
God's love = yes it does exist, Human's love = i dont tink it does exist cos i've neva experienced it, and if it does i hope it'd locate me one of dis days.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by SeniorZato(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
It does
Reference
Indian movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady / Is This True About Girls? (photo) / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.