Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander (1847 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2013
I accept everytin, is kneeling down for her the right tin to do? ?
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by boron10(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

curiosity abt exploring women sexuality ..... i will accept anytin cos i knw i bleeped up and dis is 1 hell of a shame
Guy please stop talking. The more you try to explain yourself, the more you expose your stup!d!ty. Just admit you were Hot, but could not device a better means of expressing your libido. You also thought she was cheap and could easily grant your desire hence your jumping straight to her punny. Stop hiding under the guise of testing her.

@idemudia I see you o. How far man?
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by akanb4real(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2013
dis is d highest degree of madness av eva seen..wen u said she is cheap 2 odas...can u pls define the word cheap and judge urself with ur definition...wow, wonder wat d girl feels now...the gurl trusted u she told u her secret(from a comment) , so y are u trying 2 use her trust against her.............i wish i was the gurl i knw wat 2 do... guy maa advise 2 u b say dere is no remedy...u gat 2 face d consequence.... hm don't knw dat such tins still apun
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2013
see how ppl dem condemn me, nobody holy pass nao, if i didnt realise d essence of my sin,i wont be here with my problem, i cant sleep since yesterday, my landlady has been abusing me since morning and sooner or later everyboi is gonna knw cos ma landlady is a tranmiter......

i am going to beg her and kneel for her somethin i didnt remember doing for the past 10 yrs and i dont even remember d last time i greet my parent last so fellow nairalander pls stop condeming me, just advise
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by boron10(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2013
^ You will so compound your problem by kneeling to beg her. Ignore her and move on with your life. Stop acting like a kid. Btw, how old are you?
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by iebanehita(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2013
boron10:

@idemudia I see you o. How far man?

Your head dey there.. I dey feel you Guy.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
boron10: ^ You will so compound your problem by kneeling to beg her. Ignore her and move on with your life. Stop acting like a kid. Btw, how old are you?

broooo i am 20 , i no even kneel for her, na ppooem i read for her and she dey don smile, we r visiting my schl zoo soon, pictures in some hours....
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bros OP, wot abt my litmus paper test?
grin
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel: agreed that i am a Fool but this girl aint no saint, she confided in me abt those guys who hav rape her and hav sex with her which i also know abt but she talks differently abt her changing that is why i act stupidly if i can trust her again, moreover i am a Virgin and i dont plan to lose my Virginity cheaply, even if she gives in, i dont hav it in mind i am gonna do it.. @sexkillz

so the guy heard that she was ra.ped in the past, and decided to test her by handling her cootie cat. what kind of animals friends are these? with friends like these, people dont need enemies......and then he has the audacity to say that he cant lose his virginity cheaply. if that is how highly he thinks of this (cheap) lady, then why go through all the trouble to "test" her?! some people make no damn sense sha!
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by IZUKWU(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

seriously i am regretting my actions and if i truely want to hav sex with her, i would start from her weak point and if she didnt giv in, i can force my way or drug her cos she isnt new to all dis method, dis is a girl who sleep around as long as you hav d cash but because i like her, i am hoping she change

pls just need an advise wether i shuld tell her or not
but you are a learner with a capital L.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by IZUKWU(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

yes bro, i just dont fancy Sex cos it doesnt freak me
lol and you were testing.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by deshclones(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: You are very stup!d!

Testing decency by touching her privates. How decent does that make you? Fool. Who made you a decency tester?

Best advice ever. Plus op don't ever kneel down for her..the deed has been done..move on with ur s1lly inconsequential life...wish that gal was my sister..I for test ur joystick too..onye ala.

Sexkillz has improved a great deal since he started dating ogugua..geeezz..d guy is making sense these days walahi..no more dumb and insulting posts..am impressed..power of a woman in action..keep it up yellow boy...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by obowunmi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
op is a future rap,ist and sexual abus,er.... how will you just touching a girls private part....without permission? You're not even dating? you will hv daughters some day and karma is a b**the! Rubbish.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by premium1: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
U call ursef a virgin and you pretty knw how to dig deep. You know ♓Φw 2 start 4m †ђξ mouth downwards and you know †ђξ wayy †̥ Ashawoz condo.And Ʊ are a virgin.I so laff.Idiot, testing a girl †̥ †ђξ xtent of diggin dat ur nonsnese finger.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by markpenk: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
This boy... you oughta be flogged. Moronic nincompoop. Who made you master sampler/tester? See this pikin o. wetin we no go read for NL.

saemmanuel: this happened yesternight::: a girl i never really dated wen im in sec schl came for Utme in my school and as an old pal, we got use to each quickly but i decided to test her level of decency
So wen we are on bed, i touched her Priv*te area d first time and she turned without saying anytin and i repeated d same tin after few minutes, she stand up and said she is gonna leave my house around 9.30pm, i beg her that it is dangerous out there cos i live in a remote village outskirt of my schl but she insisted and i am someone i dont beg so hard so i just let her go..........

now my question ::: is shuld i tell her i am testing her or i shuld just let her be cos we r gonna see today in schl??

::: didnt i act foolishly by testing her dat way and wont she blame me that i risk her life just to test her??
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
obowunmi: op is a future rap,ist and sexual abus,er.... how will you just touching a girls private part....without permission? You're not even dating? you will hv daughters some day and karma is a b**the! Rubbish.

you must be M*d, sey matter wey don close and who is above mistake.....

Mod pls close or delete this Post
see as dey talk as if dem be saint......
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
sexkillz: You are very stup!d!

Testing decency by touching her privates. How decent does that make you? Fool. Who made you a decency tester?

Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
saemmanuel:

Mod pls close or delete this Post
see as dey talk as if dem be saint......

(1) (2)

FINALLY Funke Akindele Opens Up On What Really Happened / They Are In Love With Me, What Should I Do? / If You Were To Pay N5000 To Woo Every Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.